NLA SUPP-D In Here

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
image-1803752157.jpg

First impressions: took 1.5 scoops, excitability and heat for the first ten minutes, sweating, then it leveled out and was clean/not over the top energy for the rest of the workout.

The biggest effect I noticed was increased endurance. More reps per set than last arms workout. I was simply able to stay in the gym much longer than usual without feeling burnt out.

Taste was excellent. Better than most. Has a real limeade taste. Reminds me of Sonic!

Day 13 ARMS 5 min treadmill warmup
Weight 199
Weighted chins
10@45x3
EZbar Preachers
12@65x3
Standing Alternating Curls
8@30x2
Hammer curls
8@30, 12@30
Pressdown
15@160x3
Skull crushers (far)
12@85x3
Close grip Bench
16@135, 20@135
Overhead Rope Ext
11@70x2
Seated FatBB Shoulder Press
20@135, 18@135, 14@135
DB Front raise 16@20, 20@20
DB Rear raise 16@20, 20@20
DB Shrug 15@70, 20@70

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is the new and improved supp-d, right?

did you try the og for comparison?

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
this is the new and improved supp-d, right?

did you try the og for comparison?
Yup it's the new shyt. I can tell you that this one tastes way better than the old one and the endurance was just awesome. I threw shoulders in last night which usually get their own day and I wasn't even close to being fatigued when I got to them

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup it's the new shyt. I can tell you that this one tastes way better than the old one and the endurance was just awesome. I threw shoulders in last night which usually get their own day and I wasn't even close to being fatigued when I got to them
that's good to know, taste was kinda odd with the og...is the stim effect improved by a noticble amount?

i thought that the endurance and muscle stamina were good with the og, taste and improved stim are where improvements could have been made, imo.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
that's good to know, taste was kinda odd with the og...is the stim effect improved by a noticble amount?

i thought that the endurance and muscle stamina were good with the og, taste and improved stim are where improvements could have been made, imo.
Taste is actually very good. It legitimately reminds me of a limeade from the store. Stim is on par with Craze for a while then it levels out and stays clean

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Just sent the wife to the gym on a scoop and a half for leg day! I'm pretty sure when she gets back she'll still have enough energy for my favorite kind of cardio! Winning

msrider

msrider

Awards
Subbed fo sure! Glad your loving it Brother! Excited to here how wife likes it!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
So the wife loved it! Her leg day was full of PRs!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Not yet bro. She's still got a little less than half a bottle of pro-sculpt...

She hates most of my PWOs but she loved the taste of SUPP-D!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Not yet bro. She's still got a little less than half a bottle of pro-sculpt...

She hates most of my PWOs but she loved the taste of SUPP-D!
Its amazing too :) Its actualy booming as far as sales go. Lots of places are wanting to distribute NLA.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Its amazing too :) Its actualy booming as far as sales go. Lots of places are wanting to distribute NLA.
Yeah you guys are really blowing up. Thanks again for letting me give this a test drive

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
View attachment 74153

1.5 cup oat bran
1 cup crushed rice cakes
Handful of dried strawberries (all I had)
2 scoops vanilla whey
Btwn 1/4 & 1/2 cup of agave
6 tablespoons almond butter

Set at 325 for 20 min

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could you snap a photo of the ingredient profile? The above photo looks like some good homeade granola

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad it tastes good.

Thinking I might pick some up when nutra does their intro sale.

We shall see I guess.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
So chest day, tonight. Already took a stim this morning so I might stick with just one scoop for tonight's workout.

Did I mention how good this stuff tastes? Serious...

msrider

msrider

Awards
So chest day, tonight. Already took a stim this morning so I might stick with just one scoop for tonight's workout.

Did I mention how good this stuff tastes? Serious...
Mine is coming in today! Pumped to try as I know its gunna be tasty as I've already had my wifeys nla for her uplift and its same flavor. Can't wait!

Have you noticed the added stim and agmatine? And also did you try the og supp-d?

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Mine is coming in today! Pumped to try as I know its gunna be tasty as I've already had my wifeys nla for her uplift and its same flavor. Can't wait!

Have you noticed the added stim and agmatine? And also did you try the og supp-d?
You're gonna love it bro

This compared to og: stim is kick in your pants, then clean and superb. As far as agmatine I have little experience with it so no word on that end. But agmatine is a super awesome compound so it can only help!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Second Impressions: just got to the gym. Hyped for chest day!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
You're gonna love it bro

This compared to og: stim is kick in your pants, then clean and superb. As far as agmatine I have little experience with it so no word on that end. But agmatine is a super awesome compound so it can only help!
Sweet! Agmatine with arginine should give some nice pumps. I was waiting on ups man and he finaly showed about 6:15 after my workout. So will check it out tomorrow

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Sweet! Agmatine with arginine should give some nice pumps. I was waiting on ups man and he finaly showed about 6:15 after my workout. So will check it out tomorrow
Wow talk about timing...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
So I only took one scoop tonight because I want to try and catch up on sleep tonight. The rush was there. The excitement was there. Then about half way into my workout the rush leveled out and I had good clean energy. Still pretty awake right now.

As far as pump goes my chest is pretty swole right now. I stopped early though cuz my right shoulder was acting up again. No worries, ice and ibuprofen work wonders!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Day 16 CHEST Weight 202! Cuff warmup Incline BB Press 10@135x2, 16@185, 12@185, 11@185 Flat BB Press 10@225x2, 8@225+8@135 DB Fly 15@25, 15@30, 15@35, 12@40, 12@45 AB CIRCUIT (no rest btwn sets or exercises) -weighted crunch- 15@40, 15@35 -hanging leg raise- 10, 10 -cable chop- 10@40, 10@40

msrider

msrider

Awards
Glad its working so well bro, and just one scoop. That's impressive. Nice workout Bro! Would you mind throwing you link up in our nla forrum We have a thread were kinda keeping all logs in kinda like a file. Appreciate it brother!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Glad its working so well bro, and just one scoop. That's impressive. Nice workout Bro! Would you mind throwing you link up in our nla forrum We have a thread were kinda keeping all logs in kinda like a file. Appreciate it brother!
No problem good sir

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
No workout today. Sorry folks. No time!!!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
So cardio sesh done and done. High energy level about 10 minutes after taking 1 scoop on an empty stomach. Just finished 20 minutes HIIT. No problem with 0:30, 0:30 slow/fast sprints in the park down the street!! It was awesome and now I feel like a million. Breakfast.... Three S's...... School all ****in day. Weights around 7:00pm tonight!!! It's a LEG DAY

msrider

msrider

Awards
So cardio sesh done and done. High energy level about 10 minutes after taking 1 scoop on an empty stomach. Just finished 20 minutes HIIT. No problem with 0:30, 0:30 slow/fast sprints in the park down the street!! It was awesome and now I feel like a million. Breakfast.... Three S's...... School all ****in day. Weights around 7:00pm tonight!!! It's a LEG DAY
Nice Cardio session Bro! I havnt done cardio in over a year but after I get my back going Again I'm gunna do some HIIT training. Glad 1 scoop is working so well Bro! Keep killing it!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!

Woohoo I love Sonic's Limeade flavor so this makes me really excited

Glad it's working for ya and being compared to craze is a compliment in itself :D 1.5 scoops ftw I've been seeing.

Thanks for the reviews man and keep killing it

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
In!

Woohoo I love Sonic's Limeade flavor so this makes me really excited

Glad it's working for ya and being compared to craze is a compliment in itself :D 1.5 scoops ftw I've been seeing.

Thanks for the reviews man and keep killing it
Stephen my man nice to have you. I'm going with two scoops tonight. Can't wait!

And yeah the taste is ridiculously good!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Nice Cardio session Bro! I havnt done cardio in over a year but after I get my back going Again I'm gunna do some HIIT training. Glad 1 scoop is working so well Bro! Keep killing it!
Thanks brosef

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
LEGS
Weight 200
Warmup/stretch
Squat
10@135, 12@225, 11@275, 10@315, 20@225 Walking DB Lunge
14@45x3
Single Leg Ext
15@80x3
DB Stiff Leg DL
15@70x3
Single Laying Leg Curl
15@40x3

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Two scoops. Too much stim for me in one day. I was sweating like a mother ad it took me way too long to finish my workout. Whoa nelly

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stephen my man nice to have you. I'm going with two scoops tonight. Can't wait!

And yeah the taste is ridiculously good!
Always down to see some solid feedback!

Two scoops. Too much stim for me in one day. I was sweating like a mother ad it took me way too long to finish my workout. Whoa nelly
Nothing wrong with 1.5! Just last ya longer :D
did the energy peak then level off like at 1.5 or just keep going up at 2?

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LEGS
Weight 200
Warmup/stretch
Squat
10@135, 12@225, 11@275, 10@315, 20@225 Walking DB Lunge
14@45x3
Single Leg Ext
15@80x3
DB Stiff Leg DL
15@70x3
Single Laying Leg Curl
15@40x3
Those db stiff legs are the shizz! Normal ones hurt my lower back, these I feel pure hamstring stretching

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Always down to see some solid feedback!

Nothing wrong with 1.5! Just last ya longer :D
did the energy peak then level off like at 1.5 or just keep going up at 2?
1 scoop this morning. 1 energy pill halfway thru the day. Then 2 scoops before lifting. I'm just a dumbazz and had too much stim today for my own good. I'm still pretty jacked from those last two scoops and that was 2 and a half hours ago. It rolled on hard for about an hour then leveled off...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Those db stiff legs are the shizz! Normal ones hurt my lower back, these I feel pure hamstring stretching
Yeah I'm done with BB for now. Messes my back up as well. The DB ones I have better form and can feel the contraction thru the entire movement then good glute isolation at the top

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I'm in love with this leg workout right now. Legs keep getting stronger and I'm in pct! The higher rep range is an excellent challenge and the pumps are great. I'm keeping it for some time...

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 scoop this morning. 1 energy pill halfway thru the day. Then 2 scoops before lifting. I'm just a dumbazz and had too much stim today for my own good. I'm still pretty jacked from those last two scoops and that was 2 and a half hours ago. It rolled on hard for about an hour then leveled off...
no good bro :/ I was at that point a couple weeks ago.
took preworkout to wake up, preworkout to get through lab, preworkout to take my preworkout lmao. had to take a break to basically give myself a flick in the nose and cut back on the caffeine

Yeah I'm done with BB for now. Messes my back up as well. The DB ones I have better firm and can feel the contraction thru the entire movement then good glute isolation at the top
word, only thing I dont like is I always feel like im going to sneeze or something and drop the damn things on my toes, so I always twist at the bottom so the weight falls a little outside my stance and parallel with my feet

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
word, only thing I dont like is I always feel like im going to sneeze or something and drop the damn things on my toes, so I always twist at the bottom so the weight falls a little outside my stance and parallel with my feet
I guess you could start using straps just for that exercise...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Night folks

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

Kara Goucher