NLA SUPP-D In Here

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. No workout today. Sorry folks. No time!!!
    Independent Review


  2. So cardio sesh done and done. High energy level about 10 minutes after taking 1 scoop on an empty stomach. Just finished 20 minutes HIIT. No problem with 0:30, 0:30 slow/fast sprints in the park down the street!! It was awesome and now I feel like a million. Breakfast.... Three S's...... School all ****in day. Weights around 7:00pm tonight!!! It's a LEG DAY
    Independent Review
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    So cardio sesh done and done. High energy level about 10 minutes after taking 1 scoop on an empty stomach. Just finished 20 minutes HIIT. No problem with 0:30, 0:30 slow/fast sprints in the park down the street!! It was awesome and now I feel like a million. Breakfast.... Three S's...... School all ****in day. Weights around 7:00pm tonight!!! It's a LEG DAY
    Nice Cardio session Bro! I havnt done cardio in over a year but after I get my back going Again I'm gunna do some HIIT training. Glad 1 scoop is working so well Bro! Keep killing it!

  4. In!

    Woohoo I love Sonic's Limeade flavor so this makes me really excited

    Glad it's working for ya and being compared to craze is a compliment in itself 1.5 scoops ftw I've been seeing.

    Thanks for the reviews man and keep killing it

  5. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    In!

    Woohoo I love Sonic's Limeade flavor so this makes me really excited

    Glad it's working for ya and being compared to craze is a compliment in itself 1.5 scoops ftw I've been seeing.

    Thanks for the reviews man and keep killing it
    Stephen my man nice to have you. I'm going with two scoops tonight. Can't wait!

    And yeah the taste is ridiculously good!
    Independent Review
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Nice Cardio session Bro! I havnt done cardio in over a year but after I get my back going Again I'm gunna do some HIIT training. Glad 1 scoop is working so well Bro! Keep killing it!
    Thanks brosef
    Independent Review

  7. LEGS
    Weight 200
    Warmup/stretch
    Squat
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] Walking DB Lunge
    [email protected]
    Single Leg Ext
    [email protected]
    DB Stiff Leg DL
    [email protected]
    Single Laying Leg Curl
    [email protected]
    Independent Review

  8. Two scoops. Too much stim for me in one day. I was sweating like a mother ad it took me way too long to finish my workout. Whoa nelly
    Independent Review

  9. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    Stephen my man nice to have you. I'm going with two scoops tonight. Can't wait!

    And yeah the taste is ridiculously good!
    Always down to see some solid feedback!

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Two scoops. Too much stim for me in one day. I was sweating like a mother ad it took me way too long to finish my workout. Whoa nelly
    Nothing wrong with 1.5! Just last ya longer
    did the energy peak then level off like at 1.5 or just keep going up at 2?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    LEGS
    Weight 200
    Warmup/stretch
    Squat
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] Walking DB Lunge
    [email protected]
    Single Leg Ext
    [email protected]
    DB Stiff Leg DL
    [email protected]
    Single Laying Leg Curl
    [email protected]
    Those db stiff legs are the shizz! Normal ones hurt my lower back, these I feel pure hamstring stretching

  11. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    Always down to see some solid feedback!

    Nothing wrong with 1.5! Just last ya longer
    did the energy peak then level off like at 1.5 or just keep going up at 2?
    1 scoop this morning. 1 energy pill halfway thru the day. Then 2 scoops before lifting. I'm just a dumbazz and had too much stim today for my own good. I'm still pretty jacked from those last two scoops and that was 2 and a half hours ago. It rolled on hard for about an hour then leveled off...
    Independent Review

  12. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    Those db stiff legs are the shizz! Normal ones hurt my lower back, these I feel pure hamstring stretching
    Yeah I'm done with BB for now. Messes my back up as well. The DB ones I have better form and can feel the contraction thru the entire movement then good glute isolation at the top
    Independent Review

  13. I'm in love with this leg workout right now. Legs keep getting stronger and I'm in pct! The higher rep range is an excellent challenge and the pumps are great. I'm keeping it for some time...
    Independent Review

  14. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    1 scoop this morning. 1 energy pill halfway thru the day. Then 2 scoops before lifting. I'm just a dumbazz and had too much stim today for my own good. I'm still pretty jacked from those last two scoops and that was 2 and a half hours ago. It rolled on hard for about an hour then leveled off...
    no good bro :/ I was at that point a couple weeks ago.
    took preworkout to wake up, preworkout to get through lab, preworkout to take my preworkout lmao. had to take a break to basically give myself a flick in the nose and cut back on the caffeine

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Yeah I'm done with BB for now. Messes my back up as well. The DB ones I have better firm and can feel the contraction thru the entire movement then good glute isolation at the top
    word, only thing I dont like is I always feel like im going to sneeze or something and drop the damn things on my toes, so I always twist at the bottom so the weight falls a little outside my stance and parallel with my feet

  15. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    preworkout to take my preworkout lmao
    CLASSIC!
    Independent Review

  16. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    word, only thing I dont like is I always feel like im going to sneeze or something and drop the damn things on my toes, so I always twist at the bottom so the weight falls a little outside my stance and parallel with my feet
    I guess you could start using straps just for that exercise...
    Independent Review

  17. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I guess you could start using straps just for that exercise...
    Whoa, them be fighting words amigo lolol

  18. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    CLASSIC!
    its not going to shake itself

    *awaiting that's what he said jokes*

  19. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    Whoa, them be fighting words amigo lolol
    Lets do this bromigo! Ha lol
    Independent Review

  20. Night folks

    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.

    Kara Goucher
    Independent Review

  21. Here's dinner!


    Name:  image-1918003908.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  535.2 KB



    No workout today. My back needs a rest day so that what I did. Tomorrow we attack the gym in the AM!!
    Independent Review

  22. A little humor for the evening

    Name:  image-3359203729.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  225.2 KB
    Independent Review

  23. Been to the Dr Broski! 1.5 scoops is perfect for me. Good leg numbers my friend. Have a good night!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Taste is actually very good. It legitimately reminds me of a limeade from the store. Stim is on par with Craze for a while then it levels out and stays clean
    Ya man the cherry limeade is good the OG supp-d was not the best and I admit that. I am so confident this new formulated, new tasting SUPP-D will be the next big PWO. thanks for reviewing our product!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post

    new tasting SUPP-D will be the next big PWO. thanks for reviewing our product!
    That's for sure! Best tasting pre I've had as long as I can remember and the focus/energy is insane!!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    That's for sure! Best tasting pre I've had as long as I can remember and the focus/energy is insane!!
    True dat! The pumps will be a lot better than the old for sure. I havnt truly gotten to kill it with supp-d a swoll-n combo yet. Should be Epic when I do

  27. So I'm lifting right now. 2 scoops!
    Independent Review

  28. So far so good. Didn't even want to be here today. Sore. Tired. Hurt. Supp-D x2 = all good!
    Independent Review

  29. So I don't want to be here anymore. Workout done


    Day 20 BACK/BIS
    Weighted chins
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Hammer Strength High Row (lat)
    [email protected]
    Cable Pullover
    [email protected], [email protected]
    Single Arm Seated Row (pronate to neutral)
    [email protected], [email protected]
    Close Grip Lat PD
    [email protected]
    Weighted Crunches
    [email protected]
    Independent Review

  30. All in 20 minutes? Must be a new record


    Jk man. Ya I find myself working out past where I would normally stop with Supp-D. Either an extra exercise or an extra set of something really heavy
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 789
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 04:29 PM
  2. Any good supp shops in the LA area ?
    By Neu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-26-2005, 01:14 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-15-2005, 02:29 AM
  4. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-30-2003, 11:54 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-09-2003, 12:55 PM
Log in
Log in