Formutech perform log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Buffalo gets nothing. That's the secret the country doesn't know. Rochester and Syracuse get it. Plus we have more sunny days a year than Miami.
    Shhhhhhhhhh! You might bring people to move here!! Oh never mind I forgot about the OUTRAGEOUS property taxes here!! Lol id rather have snow or hurricanes.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. Really that is news to me. Thought you guys get hammerd w lake effect snow. Huh
    Taxes -insurance increase/cancellation because of potential hurricanes that never happen. Same difference
    •   
       


  3. Stupid Nemo !!! Gym is closed

  4. So gym was finally open after three days of no power.
    Did chest and delts. Great workout I felt great and believe the perform helped me power through the workout

  5. Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post
    So gym was finally open after three days of no power.
    Did chest and delts. Great workout I felt great and believe the perform helped me power through the workout
    3 days? Id go nuts!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  6. Back and rear delts today.. I've been fighting off a cold for the last few days and today I felt a little better so I went to the gym hoping to fight this thing. I mixed up the Perform with Compete and powered thru the workout . I believe the extra BCAA in the Perform helped out.

  7. Chest and front/side delts. I went heavy today and mixed up perform with my pre workout Condense to see if I liked it better 30 mins before.. It was a slight difference. I did feel some more endurance from it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post
    Chest and front/side delts. I went heavy today and mixed up perform with my pre workout Condense to see if I liked it better 30 mins before.. It was a slight difference. I did feel some more endurance from it.
    I always have bcaa before and during. I find it gives me the most benefit that way
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. I'm gonna do that next time ( before and during) I just want to experiment to see what works best for me.
    P.s. sorry I'm not that detailed about my workouts , I just feel everyone post their routine . And I wanted to be different.
    I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to use this product .
    Again sorry for not being that detailed about the effects of the perform

  10. Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post
    I'm gonna do that next time ( before and during) I just want to experiment to see what works best for me.
    P.s. sorry I'm not that detailed about my workouts , I just feel everyone post their routine . And I wanted to be different.
    I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to use this product .
    Again sorry for not being that detailed about the effects of the perform
    all I ask is that you update regularly and give us an honest review both here and on the nutraplanet website. everyone has different amounts of time available to spend on logging their workouts.

    I'm a family man with two jobs, believe me, I get it. lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Yesterday was an off day but I sipped on perform during the day.
    My coworker commented on the cool green color asking what I was drinking. I told him perform BCAA and he went on to say how bad some of the other BCAA drinks mix and taste . I told him how well it tasted and mixed up and he was impressed

    Tonight is back and rear delts I'm on the power week of P/RR/S. which I've never tried before but am intrigued

  12. Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post
    Yesterday was an off day but I sipped on perform during the day.
    My coworker commented on the cool green color asking what I was drinking. I told him perform BCAA and he went on to say how bad some of the other BCAA drinks mix and taste . I told him how well it tasted and mixed up and he was impressed

    Tonight is back and rear delts I'm on the power week of P/RR/S. which I've never tried before but am intrigued
    right on, spread the word!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. Will do

  14. Back and rear delts tonight on the power mode of the P/RR/S
    Deadlift 225-6/ 315-5/ 365-3/ 405-1. Which was a PR for me
    Seated one arm rows on hammer strength
    Started with 3x45 -6 and kept adding a plate every set until ending up with 6 plates on either side for 4
    Wide grip pull downs 200-6/215-4/235-4
    Seated close grip rows same as above. Nice and strict. By this time my back was smoked

    Dumbbell shrugs start with 90's and worked up to 115's 4 sets
    Upright rows with chamfered e-z curl bar started with 80 and worked up to 110 4 sets.
    DONE
    Took perform with pre workout and felt it helped
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SGT Reg’s PERFORM BCAA log-(sponsored by Formutech Nutrition)
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 03-17-2013, 10:04 AM
  2. Perform logging promo. Who do you want to Perform with?
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 04:35 PM
  3. Replies: 237
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 02:03 PM
  4. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 09:39 PM
Log in
Log in