Enhanced Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Enhanced Review

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Enhanced Review

A few things that are strange happened to me when taking this. I am not saying it was a result of enhanced, just want to get it out there.

Taste - taste was 6/10. kinda reminded me of the beta version of Lit Up. It may be a fruit punch but hard to tell. not bad but not amazing

Pump - this is where it really shines. my pump was outstanding during the gym. I hit arms but had a total body fullness

Energy - this may be a thermogenic but not quite sure. I began to sweat about 15 minutes after taking it. the energy was not overwhelming but very noticeable with no crash. thats really key for pre workouts (IMO)

Vascularity - didnt notice much of a difference in this department. I hit arms today so i normally have a solid vein highway going on my arms. hard to tell.

Now to the weird stuff. About middle of my workout I started to get tingles in my head. Then goosebumps started to appear everywhere on my body, not just my arms. i wasnt cold and i am not sick. The goosebumps lasted from middle workout to 30 min post workout. Again, im not saying enhanced caused this, but ya never know. I worked out extremely late tonight (past my normal bedtime) so that could have something to do with it, who knows.

Just wanted to post a little review on here and see what you guys think. any questions feel free to post. ill answer best i can.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Were you able to sleep after taking this?? I assume it was taken near then considering how late you lifted...feel like it would keep me up awhile if I did that.

I don't really know what to say about the tingles and goosebumps, but do you have another sample to try and see how things go a second time?
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Were you able to sleep after taking this?? I assume it was taken near then considering how late you lifted...feel like it would keep me up awhile if I did that.

I don't really know what to say about the tingles and goosebumps, but do you have another sample to try and see how things go a second time?
    i do.

My body was tired but my mind was racing at least over an hour in bed.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

•   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've found that sometimes the energy is too good and you set a very high pace that borders on exertion. I had the same thing happen to me the first time I took Mesomorph; about halfway through the session, I had to take a 10 minute break to slow myself down.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES Enhanced - Sample Review
    By OutOfStep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-13-2013, 12:27 PM
  2. PES Enhanced Review (bdcc nudes inside!)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-10-2013, 11:57 PM
  3. PES Enhanced Review
    By bpclipper10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 03:28 PM
  4. PES Enhanced R&D Review
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 09:35 PM
  5. FL3X's PES Enhanced review