Enhanced Review

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A few things that are strange happened to me when taking this. I am not saying it was a result of enhanced, just want to get it out there.

Taste - taste was 6/10. kinda reminded me of the beta version of Lit Up. It may be a fruit punch but hard to tell. not bad but not amazing

Pump - this is where it really shines. my pump was outstanding during the gym. I hit arms but had a total body fullness

Energy - this may be a thermogenic but not quite sure. I began to sweat about 15 minutes after taking it. the energy was not overwhelming but very noticeable with no crash. thats really key for pre workouts (IMO)

Vascularity - didnt notice much of a difference in this department. I hit arms today so i normally have a solid vein highway going on my arms. hard to tell.

Now to the weird stuff. About middle of my workout I started to get tingles in my head. Then goosebumps started to appear everywhere on my body, not just my arms. i wasnt cold and i am not sick. The goosebumps lasted from middle workout to 30 min post workout. Again, im not saying enhanced caused this, but ya never know. I worked out extremely late tonight (past my normal bedtime) so that could have something to do with it, who knows.

Just wanted to post a little review on here and see what you guys think. any questions feel free to post. ill answer best i can.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Were you able to sleep after taking this?? I assume it was taken near then considering how late you lifted...feel like it would keep me up awhile if I did that. :eek: :)

I don't really know what to say about the tingles and goosebumps, but do you have another sample to try and see how things go a second time?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Were you able to sleep after taking this?? I assume it was taken near then considering how late you lifted...feel like it would keep me up awhile if I did that. :eek: :)

I don't really know what to say about the tingles and goosebumps, but do you have another sample to try and see how things go a second time?
i do.

My body was tired but my mind was racing at least over an hour in bed.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've found that sometimes the energy is too good and you set a very high pace that borders on exertion. I had the same thing happen to me the first time I took Mesomorph; about halfway through the session, I had to take a 10 minute break to slow myself down.