SGT Reg’s PERFORM BCAA log-(sponsored by Formutech Nutrition)

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. I just ordered a second tub of these BCAA's.
    I think they have to be the best out there, and I am not even fluffing.
    Thanks for the Perform, Formutech. I would like to see a kilo go on sale sometime in the next 30-45 days!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I just ordered a second tub of these BCAA's.
    I think they have to be the best out there, and I am not even fluffing.
    Thanks for the Perform, Formutech. I would like to see a kilo go on sale sometime in the next 30-45 days!!
    Glad you liked it Drew!! I passed the request on for ya just awaiting a reply
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  3. Alright, Yoga X is done. That workout is a smoker. Going to take the wife out for lunch today, while our oldest is at school. I think she is going to go into labor within a week.
    I weighed this morning, down another .8 pounds. I ate kind of heavy the past few days, so it is what it is.
    getting stronger for sure..
    I will post up my comparison photos on day 30. It is going to be good.
    Formutech is going to take a load of credit for aiding me in preparing for and destroying Ranger School this summer. We can call that free kick ass publicity.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Alright, Yoga X is done. That workout is a smoker. Going to take the wife out for lunch today, while our oldest is at school. I think she is going to go into labor within a week.
    I weighed this morning, down another .8 pounds. I ate kind of heavy the past few days, so it is what it is.
    getting stronger for sure..
    I will post up my comparison photos on day 30. It is going to be good.
    Formutech is going to take a load of credit for aiding me in preparing for and destroying Ranger School this summer. We can call that free kick ass publicity.
    thats awesome drew! and congrats on the soon to be new addition to your fam!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Alright, Yoga X is done. That workout is a smoker. Going to take the wife out for lunch today, while our oldest is at school. I think she is going to go into labor within a week.
    I weighed this morning, down another .8 pounds. I ate kind of heavy the past few days, so it is what it is.
    getting stronger for sure..
    I will post up my comparison photos on day 30. It is going to be good.
    Formutech is going to take a load of credit for aiding me in preparing for and destroying Ranger School this summer. We can call that free kick ass publicity.
    Everything seems to be going great for you bro. Hope the new addition is a complete success! And I'm sure you'll make it thru ranger school, from what my buds that were rangers say its all about persevering and not dropping. All in the mind. Not to say the body won't hate you for it!
    Independent Review

  6. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Everything seems to be going great for you bro. Hope the new addition is a complete success! And I'm sure you'll make it thru ranger school, from what my buds that were rangers say its all about persevering and not dropping. All in the mind. Not to say the body won't hate you for it!
    Yep, in the mind. After the first week of course. That first week comes from good training.

  7. Smashed Legs and Back, with Ab ripper X yesterday. This consists of many pullups, a bunch of different grips and distances. Also, lunges, squats, wall sits, squat walks. Everything to smoke you from head to toe. This workout gets me every time.

    I did amazingly well, but I am paying for it today. That Perform BCAA drink was a treat, but for some reason, I got so hungry by 1100, that I ate, and ate, and ate. Nothing horrible, just a lot. I stayed i my calories limits for the day. I may be changing my feeding window to like 10-1600 or so. When I go back to work next week, I will be doing my workout, plus their PT, all before 0700.

    My hips are so painful right now. Aspirin and tylenol, then I have another workout. Tomorrow's rest day will be glorious.

    Glorious.

  8. I got Kenpo X done. That workout is tough on the hips, but I kept at it and done it is. I honestly like the strentgh days more than the cardio days, but they work together. Muscles are holding up real good, thanks to these BCAA's. No doubt they are helping with strength and recovery. I feel like a beast,and I am not experiencing as much muscle soreness as I would expect, especially with my continued progression and intensity.
    I started the 100 pushup program Thursday also. So I did a hundred Thursday, and 110 today. I have 120 due on Tuesday. Just trying to supplement my workout a bit.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I got Kenpo X done. That workout is tough on the hips, but I kept at it and done it is. I honestly like the strentgh days more than the cardio days, but they work together. Muscles are holding up real good, thanks to these BCAA's. No doubt they are helping with strength and recovery. I feel like a beast,and I am not experiencing as much muscle soreness as I would expect, especially with my continued progression and intensity.
    I started the 100 pushup program Thursday also. So I did a hundred Thursday, and 110 today. I have 120 due on Tuesday. Just trying to supplement my workout a bit.
    You're an animal!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. Wife was talking to me last nite about this 100 push-up program. Something to do with cns maybe? Ima Google it. By the way drew look into getting some hyaluronic acid for the joints. It's a good portion of synovial fluid and if your hips are hurting at the point where the femur articulates with the acetabulum then supplementing with HA can really help
    Independent Review
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Wife was talking to me last nite about this 100 push-up program. Something to do with cns maybe? Ima Google it. By the way drew look into getting some hyaluronic acid for the joints. It's a good portion of synovial fluid and if your hips are hurting at the point where the femur articulates with the acetabulum then supplementing with HA can really help
    I'm on it bro. Taking the osteo bi flex currently, which has the HA in it. I don't know how much it is helping. I am probably doing too much, but that is just what I do. I will be fine. I don't want to start taking tramadol again, that is for certain.

  12. Today was rest day, but I thought I would give my biceps a run. I usually don't do these, and I did better than I had expected. I am going to knock these out every Sunday, just to supplement the P90X.

    Alternate Seated DB Curl- 3 set - 40x6, 40x5, 40x1-*shoulder popped?
    Alt Hammer Curl- 3 sets- 35x8, 35x8, 35x8
    Seated One arm concentration curl- 3 sets- 30x7, 30x7, 30x8
    EZ bar close grip curl- 3 sets- 60x8, 60x8, 60x8
    Strip set curl- 35x8, 30x5, 25x5, 20x5, 15x10

    Double dose of Perform. Feeling friggin fantastic. Biceps got a nice swole.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Today was rest day, but I thought I would give my biceps a run. I usually don't do these, and I did better than I had expected. I am going to knock these out every Sunday, just to supplement the P90X.

    Alternate Seated DB Curl- 3 set - 40x6, 40x5, 40x1-*shoulder popped?
    Alt Hammer Curl- 3 sets- 35x8, 35x8, 35x8
    Seated One arm concentration curl- 3 sets- 30x7, 30x7, 30x8
    EZ bar close grip curl- 3 sets- 60x8, 60x8, 60x8
    Strip set curl- 35x8, 30x5, 25x5, 20x5, 15x10

    Double dose of Perform. Feeling friggin fantastic. Biceps got a nice swole.
    Nice! I have a hard time taking any days off too. Usually end up doing at least a little cardio
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Today was rest day, but I thought I would give my biceps a run. I usually don't do these, and I did better than I had expected. I am going to knock these out every Sunday, just to supplement the P90X.

    Alternate Seated DB Curl- 3 set - 40x6, 40x5, 40x1-*shoulder popped?
    Alt Hammer Curl- 3 sets- 35x8, 35x8, 35x8
    Seated One arm concentration curl- 3 sets- 30x7, 30x7, 30x8
    EZ bar close grip curl- 3 sets- 60x8, 60x8, 60x8
    Strip set curl- 35x8, 30x5, 25x5, 20x5, 15x10

    Double dose of Perform. Feeling friggin fantastic. Biceps got a nice swole.
    Nice strip set
    Independent Review

  15. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Nice! I have a hard time taking any days off too. Usually end up doing at least a little cardio
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Nice strip set
    And thanks! I am getting my lazy ass up to get my workout done. The plan was 0400, but I stayed up too late doing homework. Aaaahhhhh!!! Dose of perform with my PWO!!

  16. Drew, fyi, I just posted up the next S4S giveaway contest rules. Let's see if you can take it home this time!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Drew, fyi, I just posted up the next S4S giveaway contest rules. Let's see if you can take it home this time!
    We need a new nomination post? Or can we work off of the old one?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    We need a new nomination post? Or can we work off of the old one?
    New contest new rules new entry! Everyone starts on the same level so we keep it fair, ya know?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    New contest new rules new entry! Everyone starts on the same level so we keep it fair, ya know?
    Makes sense. Although we were 1 guy playing against a team. Fuc* it, it is game time. Thanks for the heads up!!

  20. ****in tore it up this morning!!
    The progress is remarkable in just 2 weeks. My weight has stagnated, but I am putting some mass on. I am in between thermos right now, and I had a refeed yesterday and a few fays ago.
    Progress pics

    before: x 2 weeks ago
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  21. Today
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  22. good work bro keep it up!!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Today
    Nice work. Watch your intake soon though as you'll probably need much more coming in since your technically doing two-a-days now!
    Independent Review

  24. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Nice work. Watch your intake soon though as you'll probably need much more coming in since your technically doing two-a-days now!

    Yeah, being i am still post op protocol, i should be hitting the gym to do some low impact cardio. I am thinking I will get my LISS on on the bike/elliptical. Therapist says another couple months until I can run. Probably need to recalculate those calories then. I sign in tomorrow night, then back to reality.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Yeah, being i am still post op protocol, i should be hitting the gym to do some low impact cardio. I am thinking I will get my LISS on on the bike/elliptical. Therapist says another couple months until I can run. Probably need to recalculate those calories then. I sign in tomorrow night, then back to reality.
    You should probably recalculate your TDEE bro. With your high activity level you're probably over 3000 cals just for maintainence.

    Back to yelling at boots and being consternated by higher ups...
    Independent Review

  26. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    You should probably recalculate your TDEE bro. With your high activity level you're probably over 3000 cals just for maintainence.

    Back to yelling at boots and being consternated by higher ups...
    I'm at about 3100-3200 for maintenance and I ride a desk all day
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  27. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Got it. That would explain a lot of the symptoms that I have been having. Like being freezing cold and lack of energy afternoons.

    Calories up.

    ............
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  28. I got a pretty solid feeding schedule written out, to get my calories. 40/40/20 Pro/Fat/Carb
    What does anyone think of that split?
    I fooled with it a bit, and I was debating Ketogenic, but I don't want to lose strength/energy. This gives me more than enough Protein (actually WAY more), plenty of fa, and enough carbs to keep my body performing.

    Also, I portioned out all of my Pre W/O and Post W/O for the next week, I will be done with this tub of Perform Saturday.
    THANK GOD I should have another one in the mail this week. That will conlude the Sponsored portion of this log.

    HOWEVER, I plan to continue Perform BCAA's for the next 60 - 80 Days (because I cannot deny that I have made strength and size gains while on a strict deficit), so I will continue to use this log as my running progress tracker, and I will add my other stacks as needed, and make it really interesting. If that is allowed by the Forum Community.

    I will of course be starting different logs elsewhere for various different products, the next being Nolvadren XT, on Monday the 25th, if it comes in the mail.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I got a pretty solid feeding schedule written out, to get my calories. 40/40/20 Pro/Fat/Carb
    What does anyone think of that split?
    I fooled with it a bit, and I was debating Ketogenic, but I don't want to lose strength/energy. This gives me more than enough Protein (actually WAY more), plenty of fa, and enough carbs to keep my body performing.

    Also, I portioned out all of my Pre W/O and Post W/O for the next week, I will be done with this tub of Perform Saturday.
    THANK GOD I should have another one in the mail this week. That will conlude the Sponsored portion of this log.

    HOWEVER, I plan to continue Perform BCAA's for the next 60 - 80 Days (because I cannot deny that I have made strength and size gains while on a strict deficit), so I will continue to use this log as my running progress tracker, and I will add my other stacks as needed, and make it really interesting. If that is allowed by the Forum Community.

    I will of course be starting different logs elsewhere for various different products, the next being Nolvadren XT, on Monday the 25th, if it comes in the mail.
    I like higher carb lower fat personally but everyone's different!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  30. Going to whoop out some plyomterics. Feeling pretty good.

    My bother in law's wife is not trying to push for him to get these supps. I sent her a message, I don't know what the deal is.
    I may have to select a different buddy.
    I will give her another day.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MassHGH/Testodrol X9 Log (Sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition)
    By fumoney in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 292
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 08:51 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 11:03 AM
  3. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 11:17 PM
  4. IGF-2 Log Sponsored by Applied Nutriceuticals:
    By kjscatch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 11:24 PM
  5. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 05:10 PM
Log in
Log in