SGT Reg’s PERFORM BCAA log-(sponsored by Formutech Nutrition)

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,278
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Gotta get back into shape, get ready to go to The School this summer
    Making great strides bro
    Independent Review

  2. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Yeah, i was going to work some biceps this morning but I decided a rest day was earned. Waking up early morn for the Chest and Back plus ab ripper X
  3. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Yeah, i was going to work some biceps this morning but I decided a rest day was earned. Waking up early morn for the Chest and Back plus ab ripper X
    Eat up rest up! Kill it today! I'm in between sets of bench right now lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Eat up rest up! Kill it today! I'm in between sets of bench right now lol
    Nice, enjoy your weight smashing.
    I ate good yesterday, and had some stomach issues. But i resolved it and I am about to get my jacked on. Got a sample pack of ON platinum PWO. Never tried it before. I an going to take both servings, as my stim tolerance is high. I will hold off on the DMAA though.
    What does anyone recommend as far as a break from stims? I guess I haven't had more than a day or 2 break since Christmas. Although I won't break if I don't have too
  5. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Nice, enjoy your weight smashing.
    I ate good yesterday, and had some stomach issues. But i resolved it and I am about to get my jacked on. Got a sample pack of ON platinum PWO. Never tried it before. I an going to take both servings, as my stim tolerance is high. I will hold off on the DMAA though.
    What does anyone recommend as far as a break from stims? I guess I haven't had more than a day or 2 break since Christmas. Although I won't break if I don't have too
    4 weeks and you'll be g2g
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  6. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,278
    Answers
    0


    I'm sure a couple weeks would be long enough as well. I'm on creatine and caffeine pretty much year round only taking time off here and there
    Independent Review
  7. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I'm sure a couple weeks would be long enough as well. I'm on creatine and caffeine pretty much year round only taking time off here and there
    Yeah man, i need my stims. Maybe I will take Sundays off, until this cut is over. Then I will rest my body, and friggin bulk!
    What does FN have for bulk cycles?
  8. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Yeah man, i need my stims. Maybe I will take Sundays off, until this cut is over. Then I will rest my body, and friggin bulk!
    What does FN have for bulk cycles?
    Our Growth Series stack is friggin sick. Check it out:

    http://fnutrition.com/FN/growth-series/
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  9. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,383
    Answers
    0


    i love gf-ama! pm works great too....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  10. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Our Growth Series stack is friggin sick. Check it out:http://fnutrition.com/FN/growth-series/
    Looks like a 2 month stack. Are there any logs or reviews for the stack?
  11. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,278
    Answers
    0


    Drew, I thought you'd get a kick out of this...


    Name:  image-137423889.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  275.6 KB
    Independent Review
  12. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Looks like a 2 month stack. Are there any logs or reviews for the stack?
    Nutraplanet only has 3 full sets in stock! Its under our old name Fahrenheit nutrition. There are logs out there of each on its own but none of all 3. Hit Google you should find some!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  13. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,278
    Answers
    0


    Dang I had no idea how dynamic the FN line was! Very impressive
    Independent Review
  14. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Dang I had no idea how dynamic the FN line was! Very impressive
    Dynamic is our middle name!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  15. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Drew, I thought you'd get a kick out of this...


    Name:  image-137423889.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  275.6 KB

    I am going to post this places. Too funny.
    i almost joined the marines. Actually went in to sign papers. But they are all " i can't guarantee you any specific job" and I said no sir, i am not scrubbing toliets. Then I joined the Army an started scrubbing toilets.
  16. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,278
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    I am going to post this places. Too funny.
    i almost joined the marines. Actually went in to sign papers. But they are all " i can't guarantee you any specific job" and I said no sir, i am not scrubbing toliets. Then I joined the Army an started scrubbing toilets.
    The life of the enlisted... The first couple years are a rude awakening. I miss active duty. I miss the infantry. But I'm going recon soon so that'll be interesting.

    Ha. Those recruiters always get you! I have friends recruiting now and almost hopped on it myself. I can say this much, they have a grand ol time doing their jobs!
    Independent Review
  17. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Well, i have a couple months until bulk.
  18. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Yesterday I smashed through the previous week's reps for chest and back, and ab ripper. Strength, endurance, and aesthetics have improved. I am doing my best to get this fat off of my waist, and I am right on track. Tomorrow is weigh in day.

    This morning was plyometrics. I had a ton of energy, and I finished the whole workout. My hips are hurting a bit
  19. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,278
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Yesterday I smashed through the previous week's reps for chest and back, and ab ripper. Strength, endurance, and aesthetics have improved. I am doing my best to get this fat off of my waist, and I am right on track. Tomorrow is weigh in day. This morning was plyometrics. I had a ton of energy, and I finished the whole workout. My hips are hurting a bit
    Nice. Keep up the hard work and you'll get rid of that fat soon
    Independent Review
  20. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Damn, I typed todays entry on my phone earlier, but I guess I never submitted it.
    I had shoulders and arms this morning, and I f**king nailed it. Sick pump, great form, nice burn. Best workout in a long tme. I forgot to weight this morning, so I will knock it out in the morning.
    Strength is improving as expected. I am still loving this product, Perform, and I feel that I am definitely retaining my LBM.

    Diet is clean, had a couple of slices of pizza today, but it fit my macros and it was delicious. Still keeping about a 500 cal a day deficit, give or take.

    My feeding window was 1400-1800. Got my grub on. Tomorrow is a light day. P90X Yoga. Great for all of the soreness. Alright, to sleep I go.
  21. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    I just ordered a second tub of these BCAA's.
    I think they have to be the best out there, and I am not even fluffing.
    Thanks for the Perform, Formutech. I would like to see a kilo go on sale sometime in the next 30-45 days!!
  22. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I just ordered a second tub of these BCAA's.
    I think they have to be the best out there, and I am not even fluffing.
    Thanks for the Perform, Formutech. I would like to see a kilo go on sale sometime in the next 30-45 days!!
    Glad you liked it Drew!! I passed the request on for ya just awaiting a reply
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  23. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Alright, Yoga X is done. That workout is a smoker. Going to take the wife out for lunch today, while our oldest is at school. I think she is going to go into labor within a week.
    I weighed this morning, down another .8 pounds. I ate kind of heavy the past few days, so it is what it is.
    getting stronger for sure..
    I will post up my comparison photos on day 30. It is going to be good.
    Formutech is going to take a load of credit for aiding me in preparing for and destroying Ranger School this summer. We can call that free kick ass publicity.
  24. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Alright, Yoga X is done. That workout is a smoker. Going to take the wife out for lunch today, while our oldest is at school. I think she is going to go into labor within a week.
    I weighed this morning, down another .8 pounds. I ate kind of heavy the past few days, so it is what it is.
    getting stronger for sure..
    I will post up my comparison photos on day 30. It is going to be good.
    Formutech is going to take a load of credit for aiding me in preparing for and destroying Ranger School this summer. We can call that free kick ass publicity.
    thats awesome drew! and congrats on the soon to be new addition to your fam!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  25. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,278
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Alright, Yoga X is done. That workout is a smoker. Going to take the wife out for lunch today, while our oldest is at school. I think she is going to go into labor within a week.
    I weighed this morning, down another .8 pounds. I ate kind of heavy the past few days, so it is what it is.
    getting stronger for sure..
    I will post up my comparison photos on day 30. It is going to be good.
    Formutech is going to take a load of credit for aiding me in preparing for and destroying Ranger School this summer. We can call that free kick ass publicity.
    Everything seems to be going great for you bro. Hope the new addition is a complete success! And I'm sure you'll make it thru ranger school, from what my buds that were rangers say its all about persevering and not dropping. All in the mind. Not to say the body won't hate you for it!
    Independent Review
  26. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Everything seems to be going great for you bro. Hope the new addition is a complete success! And I'm sure you'll make it thru ranger school, from what my buds that were rangers say its all about persevering and not dropping. All in the mind. Not to say the body won't hate you for it!
    Yep, in the mind. After the first week of course. That first week comes from good training.
  27. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Smashed Legs and Back, with Ab ripper X yesterday. This consists of many pullups, a bunch of different grips and distances. Also, lunges, squats, wall sits, squat walks. Everything to smoke you from head to toe. This workout gets me every time.

    I did amazingly well, but I am paying for it today. That Perform BCAA drink was a treat, but for some reason, I got so hungry by 1100, that I ate, and ate, and ate. Nothing horrible, just a lot. I stayed i my calories limits for the day. I may be changing my feeding window to like 10-1600 or so. When I go back to work next week, I will be doing my workout, plus their PT, all before 0700.

    My hips are so painful right now. Aspirin and tylenol, then I have another workout. Tomorrow's rest day will be glorious.

    Glorious.
  28. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    I got Kenpo X done. That workout is tough on the hips, but I kept at it and done it is. I honestly like the strentgh days more than the cardio days, but they work together. Muscles are holding up real good, thanks to these BCAA's. No doubt they are helping with strength and recovery. I feel like a beast,and I am not experiencing as much muscle soreness as I would expect, especially with my continued progression and intensity.
    I started the 100 pushup program Thursday also. So I did a hundred Thursday, and 110 today. I have 120 due on Tuesday. Just trying to supplement my workout a bit.
  29. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I got Kenpo X done. That workout is tough on the hips, but I kept at it and done it is. I honestly like the strentgh days more than the cardio days, but they work together. Muscles are holding up real good, thanks to these BCAA's. No doubt they are helping with strength and recovery. I feel like a beast,and I am not experiencing as much muscle soreness as I would expect, especially with my continued progression and intensity.
    I started the 100 pushup program Thursday also. So I did a hundred Thursday, and 110 today. I have 120 due on Tuesday. Just trying to supplement my workout a bit.
    You're an animal!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  30. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,278
    Answers
    0


    Wife was talking to me last nite about this 100 push-up program. Something to do with cns maybe? Ima Google it. By the way drew look into getting some hyaluronic acid for the joints. It's a good portion of synovial fluid and if your hips are hurting at the point where the femur articulates with the acetabulum then supplementing with HA can really help
    Independent Review
  31. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Wife was talking to me last nite about this 100 push-up program. Something to do with cns maybe? Ima Google it. By the way drew look into getting some hyaluronic acid for the joints. It's a good portion of synovial fluid and if your hips are hurting at the point where the femur articulates with the acetabulum then supplementing with HA can really help
    I'm on it bro. Taking the osteo bi flex currently, which has the HA in it. I don't know how much it is helping. I am probably doing too much, but that is just what I do. I will be fine. I don't want to start taking tramadol again, that is for certain.
  32. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Today was rest day, but I thought I would give my biceps a run. I usually don't do these, and I did better than I had expected. I am going to knock these out every Sunday, just to supplement the P90X.

    Alternate Seated DB Curl- 3 set - 40x6, 40x5, 40x1-*shoulder popped?
    Alt Hammer Curl- 3 sets- 35x8, 35x8, 35x8
    Seated One arm concentration curl- 3 sets- 30x7, 30x7, 30x8
    EZ bar close grip curl- 3 sets- 60x8, 60x8, 60x8
    Strip set curl- 35x8, 30x5, 25x5, 20x5, 15x10

    Double dose of Perform. Feeling friggin fantastic. Biceps got a nice swole.
  33. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Today was rest day, but I thought I would give my biceps a run. I usually don't do these, and I did better than I had expected. I am going to knock these out every Sunday, just to supplement the P90X.

    Alternate Seated DB Curl- 3 set - 40x6, 40x5, 40x1-*shoulder popped?
    Alt Hammer Curl- 3 sets- 35x8, 35x8, 35x8
    Seated One arm concentration curl- 3 sets- 30x7, 30x7, 30x8
    EZ bar close grip curl- 3 sets- 60x8, 60x8, 60x8
    Strip set curl- 35x8, 30x5, 25x5, 20x5, 15x10

    Double dose of Perform. Feeling friggin fantastic. Biceps got a nice swole.
    Nice! I have a hard time taking any days off too. Usually end up doing at least a little cardio
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  34. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,278
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Today was rest day, but I thought I would give my biceps a run. I usually don't do these, and I did better than I had expected. I am going to knock these out every Sunday, just to supplement the P90X.

    Alternate Seated DB Curl- 3 set - 40x6, 40x5, 40x1-*shoulder popped?
    Alt Hammer Curl- 3 sets- 35x8, 35x8, 35x8
    Seated One arm concentration curl- 3 sets- 30x7, 30x7, 30x8
    EZ bar close grip curl- 3 sets- 60x8, 60x8, 60x8
    Strip set curl- 35x8, 30x5, 25x5, 20x5, 15x10

    Double dose of Perform. Feeling friggin fantastic. Biceps got a nice swole.
    Nice strip set
    Independent Review
  35. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Nice! I have a hard time taking any days off too. Usually end up doing at least a little cardio
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Nice strip set
    And thanks! I am getting my lazy ass up to get my workout done. The plan was 0400, but I stayed up too late doing homework. Aaaahhhhh!!! Dose of perform with my PWO!!
  36. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Drew, fyi, I just posted up the next S4S giveaway contest rules. Let's see if you can take it home this time!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  37. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Drew, fyi, I just posted up the next S4S giveaway contest rules. Let's see if you can take it home this time!
    We need a new nomination post? Or can we work off of the old one?
  38. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    We need a new nomination post? Or can we work off of the old one?
    New contest new rules new entry! Everyone starts on the same level so we keep it fair, ya know?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  39. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    New contest new rules new entry! Everyone starts on the same level so we keep it fair, ya know?
    Makes sense. Although we were 1 guy playing against a team. Fuc* it, it is game time. Thanks for the heads up!!
  40. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    ****in tore it up this morning!!
    The progress is remarkable in just 2 weeks. My weight has stagnated, but I am putting some mass on. I am in between thermos right now, and I had a refeed yesterday and a few fays ago.
    Progress pics

    before: x 2 weeks ago
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MassHGH/Testodrol X9 Log (Sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition)
    By fumoney in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 292
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 06:51 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 09:03 AM
  3. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 09:17 PM
  4. IGF-2 Log Sponsored by Applied Nutriceuticals:
    By kjscatch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 09:24 PM
  5. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 03:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in