SGT Reg’s PERFORM BCAA log-(sponsored by Formutech Nutrition)

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Hey what's up bud! Welcome to the party!

Drew, thanks for liking the supps4soldiers Facebook page. Make sure to share it with your friends!!
    You see those likes climbing? It will be at 1k in no time. Like a virus. Couple of posts into some groups and a few messages to some buddies and poof.

2. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

You see those likes climbing? It will be at 1k in no time. Like a virus. Couple of posts into some groups and a few messages to some buddies and poof.
    That's awesome drew!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

3. In... Now you have to follow minetag yer it
    Independent Review

4. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    In... Now you have to follow minetag yer it
    Gotcha brother, can you go to supps4soldiers Face Book page and like it, and like Gregory Johnson's nomination as well? Much appreciated!!

5. Today i had P90X. I took some Speed by Lecheek Nutrition before hand.
    Great workout. I drank the Perform BCAA's during the workout, and slammed it afterwards.
    There is something about this product. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I will. I have another 3 weeks just about.
    My 4 months or post surgical con leave will be up next week, the 19th. Then I will have to workout at 0400 in the morning and go do pt at work also. That is where I expect these BCAA's to make their money.
    See you tomorrow, gotta sleep!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

Gotcha brother, can you go to supps4soldiers Face Book page and like it, and like Gregory Johnson's nomination as well? Much appreciated!!
    Will do

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Today i had P90X. I took some Speed by Lecheek Nutrition before hand.
    Great workout. I drank the Perform BCAA's during the workout, and slammed it afterwards.
    There is something about this product. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I will. I have another 3 weeks just about.
    My 4 months or post surgical con leave will be up next week, the 19th. Then I will have to workout at 0400 in the morning and go do pt at work also. That is where I expect these BCAA's to make their money.
    P90's a bitch. Never finished it. Closest was two weeks from the 90 days... Just got burnt out. I did incorporate a lot of his workouts into what I had me n my squad doing when we were in the field for weeks at a time. We didn't have much of a selection of equipment so we had to rig up a bunch of shyt, and make our own TRX bands out of carabiners and 550 cord... Ah the good old days. I miss being deployed...
    Independent Review

7. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Today i had P90X. I took some Speed by Lecheek Nutrition before hand.
    P90 plus pt? Hard core!

8. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Will do

P90's a bitch. Never finished it. Closest was two weeks from the 90 days... Just got burnt out. I did incorporate a lot of his workouts into what I had me n my squad doing when we were in the field for weeks at a time. We didn't have much of a selection of equipment so we had to rig up a bunch of shyt, and make our own TRX bands out of carabiners and 550 cord... Ah the good old days. I miss being deployed...
    Deployment is where its at

9. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    P90 plus pt? Hard core!
    Gotta get back into shape, get ready to go to The School this summer

10. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

You're well on your way my man!

Great job promoting the s4s page bro, you've got a ton of likes for your brother in law!

11. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

Making great strides bro
    Independent Review

12. Yeah, i was going to work some biceps this morning but I decided a rest day was earned. Waking up early morn for the Chest and Back plus ab ripper X

13. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Yeah, i was going to work some biceps this morning but I decided a rest day was earned. Waking up early morn for the Chest and Back plus ab ripper X
    Eat up rest up! Kill it today! I'm in between sets of bench right now lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Eat up rest up! Kill it today! I'm in between sets of bench right now lol
    Nice, enjoy your weight smashing.
    I ate good yesterday, and had some stomach issues. But i resolved it and I am about to get my jacked on. Got a sample pack of ON platinum PWO. Never tried it before. I an going to take both servings, as my stim tolerance is high. I will hold off on the DMAA though.
    What does anyone recommend as far as a break from stims? I guess I haven't had more than a day or 2 break since Christmas. Although I won't break if I don't have too

15. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Nice, enjoy your weight smashing.
    I ate good yesterday, and had some stomach issues. But i resolved it and I am about to get my jacked on. Got a sample pack of ON platinum PWO. Never tried it before. I an going to take both servings, as my stim tolerance is high. I will hold off on the DMAA though.
    What does anyone recommend as far as a break from stims? I guess I haven't had more than a day or 2 break since Christmas. Although I won't break if I don't have too
    4 weeks and you'll be g2g

16. I'm sure a couple weeks would be long enough as well. I'm on creatine and caffeine pretty much year round only taking time off here and there
    Independent Review

17. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I'm sure a couple weeks would be long enough as well. I'm on creatine and caffeine pretty much year round only taking time off here and there
    Yeah man, i need my stims. Maybe I will take Sundays off, until this cut is over. Then I will rest my body, and friggin bulk!
    What does FN have for bulk cycles?

18. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Yeah man, i need my stims. Maybe I will take Sundays off, until this cut is over. Then I will rest my body, and friggin bulk!
    What does FN have for bulk cycles?
    Our Growth Series stack is friggin sick. Check it out:

http://fnutrition.com/FN/growth-series/

19. i love gf-ama! pm works great too....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Our Growth Series stack is friggin sick. Check it out:http://fnutrition.com/FN/growth-series/
    Looks like a 2 month stack. Are there any logs or reviews for the stack?

21. Drew, I thought you'd get a kick out of this...

Name:  image-137423889.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  275.6 KB
    Independent Review

22. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Looks like a 2 month stack. Are there any logs or reviews for the stack?
    Nutraplanet only has 3 full sets in stock! Its under our old name Fahrenheit nutrition. There are logs out there of each on its own but none of all 3. Hit Google you should find some!

23. Dang I had no idea how dynamic the FN line was! Very impressive
    Independent Review

24. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Dang I had no idea how dynamic the FN line was! Very impressive
    Dynamic is our middle name!

25. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Drew, I thought you'd get a kick out of this...

Name:  image-137423889.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  275.6 KB

I am going to post this places. Too funny.
    i almost joined the marines. Actually went in to sign papers. But they are all " i can't guarantee you any specific job" and I said no sir, i am not scrubbing toliets. Then I joined the Army an started scrubbing toilets.

26. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

I am going to post this places. Too funny.
    i almost joined the marines. Actually went in to sign papers. But they are all " i can't guarantee you any specific job" and I said no sir, i am not scrubbing toliets. Then I joined the Army an started scrubbing toilets.
    The life of the enlisted... The first couple years are a rude awakening. I miss active duty. I miss the infantry. But I'm going recon soon so that'll be interesting.

Ha. Those recruiters always get you! I have friends recruiting now and almost hopped on it myself. I can say this much, they have a grand ol time doing their jobs!
    Independent Review

27. Well, i have a couple months until bulk.

28. Yesterday I smashed through the previous week's reps for chest and back, and ab ripper. Strength, endurance, and aesthetics have improved. I am doing my best to get this fat off of my waist, and I am right on track. Tomorrow is weigh in day.

This morning was plyometrics. I had a ton of energy, and I finished the whole workout. My hips are hurting a bit

29. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Yesterday I smashed through the previous week's reps for chest and back, and ab ripper. Strength, endurance, and aesthetics have improved. I am doing my best to get this fat off of my waist, and I am right on track. Tomorrow is weigh in day. This morning was plyometrics. I had a ton of energy, and I finished the whole workout. My hips are hurting a bit
    Nice. Keep up the hard work and you'll get rid of that fat soon
    Independent Review

30. Damn, I typed todays entry on my phone earlier, but I guess I never submitted it.
    I had shoulders and arms this morning, and I f**king nailed it. Sick pump, great form, nice burn. Best workout in a long tme. I forgot to weight this morning, so I will knock it out in the morning.
    Strength is improving as expected. I am still loving this product, Perform, and I feel that I am definitely retaining my LBM.

Diet is clean, had a couple of slices of pizza today, but it fit my macros and it was delicious. Still keeping about a 500 cal a day deficit, give or take.

My feeding window was 1400-1800. Got my grub on. Tomorrow is a light day. P90X Yoga. Great for all of the soreness. Alright, to sleep I go.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MassHGH/Testodrol X9 Log (Sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition)
    By fumoney in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 292
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 07:51 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 10:03 AM
  3. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 10:17 PM
  4. IGF-2 Log Sponsored by Applied Nutriceuticals:
    By kjscatch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 10:24 PM
  5. Replies: 41