Staying MASSive with Lecheek Mass HGH

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Staying MASSive with Lecheek Mass HGH


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I cant do behind the head pulls anymore ? I wish I could
    They do seem to put a lot of stress on my shoulders normally so I haven't done them in awhile myself, but didn't bother me yesterday.
    Life's a garden, dig it


  2. I have been doin them just bar weight scared the shoulder will flare up.
    •   
       

  3. Staying MASSive with Lecheek Mass HGH


    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I have been doin them just bar weight scared the shoulder will flare up.
    Ya I hear ya bro. Shoulder pain is the worst
    Life's a garden, dig it

  4. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Ya I hear ya bro. Shoulder pain is the worst
    It is so annoying
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/
  5. Staying MASSive with Lecheek Mass HGH


    Lifts continue to be strong and sleep is good. I am holding off on my last week of Mass HGH and ordering another bottle for my next Pct which will be next month. Will update log at that time. I'm completely sold on it!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Lifts continue to be strong and sleep is good. I am holding off on my last week of Mass HGH and ordering another bottle for my next Pct which will be next month. Will update log at that time. I'm completely sold on it!!

    Sounds good,looking forward to the updates and good luck over the next month
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/
  7. Staying MASSive with Lecheek Mass HGH


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Sounds good,looking forward to the updates and good luck over the next month
    Thanks for everything my man!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gregg1494's 8 week run with Lecheek Mass HGH and PES Erase
    By gregg1494 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 02:23 PM
  2. Marms and Lecheek MASS HGH
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 212
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 10:32 PM
  3. Lecheek Mass HGH+Testodrol X9 Log--Sponsored
    By Geoforce in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 08:22 AM
  4. Lecheek MASS HGH 3 people needed !!!!
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 11:31 AM
  5. Quintal89's Lecheek Mass HGH Log(Sponsored)
    By quintal89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 01:49 PM
Log in
Log in