BATTLE STATIONS - CARY BLASTS THE FAT (SPONSORED)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. I feel like I'm losing some fat around my midsection. My belt has to be put up a notch if not, my pants want to fall down.
    I'm also enjoying the energy and mood enchancement PX Black is giving me!
    After a year off, I'm back


  2. You guys are all reporting results already, I am stoked!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    You guys are all reporting results already, I am stoked!
    get back home and get that package brosef!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    get back home and get that package brosef!
    I am ready! Skiing all dayis burning cals like crazy already, but eating its hard to eat well when constantly eating out. 5 days to go!

  5. That's the second person reporting early results.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  6. This stuff is great for the appetite suppression it simply makes you not starving... I can easily forget to eat on it. If I do I make up for it later with a larger meal but yeah it definitely makes not eating very easy especially if you are otherwise engaged food is purely an afterthought. Many times since I started mine I have said OH SH!T, I was supposed to eat an hour ago. This morning I made my breakfast protein shake up here then realized 45 minutes later I had not drank any of it...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    I feel like I'm losing some fat around my midsection. My belt has to be put up a notch if not, my pants want to fall down.
    I'm also enjoying the energy and mood enchancement PX Black is giving me!
    looks like that fat is walking the plank!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    This stuff is great for the appetite suppression it simply makes you not starving... I can easily forget to eat on it. If I do I make up for it later with a larger meal but yeah it definitely makes not eating very easy especially if you are otherwise engaged food is purely an afterthought. Many times since I started mine I have said OH SH!T, I was supposed to eat an hour ago. This morning I made my breakfast protein shake up here then realized 45 minutes later I had not drank any of it...
    I am pretty hungry when it comes time to eat so I don't forget ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  9. i cannot say enough good things about PXB, energy, appetite suppression everything is on point with this formula.
    After a year off, I'm back

  10. I agree completely.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  11. Re: BATTLE STATIONS - CARY BLASTS THE FAT (SPONSORED)


    GT reporting as ordered!!


    Logs looking good thus far man!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  12. How you doing man?

  13. Sorry I haven't updated in a few days fellas, I've been actively looking for another job and having my bathroom remodeled.
    I'm still loving PX Black, it gets me going in the morning before my workout (if I go to the gym) and the 2nd 1/2 dose in the afternoon keeps me focused for the rest of the day
    After a year off, I'm back

  14. Glad to hear...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  15. Good luck on finding a new job buddy. Keep your head up either way.
    I'll be remodeling my master bath here pretty soon too. With my own two stupid hands. I think your way of getting it done is better.

  16. Good luck with both of your situations. Especially on the job front.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  17. Interview is at 3:30 today. I know it gonna go great! Besides, I'd hire me but seriously I'm very excited about it and know things are gonna go my way!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  18. Good luck..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  19. Interview went well, waiting for background check to clear then 2nd interview sometime next week.
    After a year off, I'm back

  20. Oh by the way in case no one knew...PX Black kicks A$$
    After a year off, I'm back

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Oh by the way in case no one knew...PX Black kicks A$$
    Those of us who have had the pleasure of logging it so far know this well.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Interview went well, waiting for background check to clear then 2nd interview sometime next week.
    Hell yeah. Congrats. Hope it works out.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Hell yeah. Congrats. Hope it works out.
    Thanks bro!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  24. Here's an update, the belt that I've been wreaing for the past 2 years....I'm using the last hole now. It's either punch another hole in it or get a smaller belt! Loving this stuff !!
    After a year off, I'm back

  25. Keep the belt. Wear it like a badge of honor.

  26. That's what I like about wheel of death ..gives me a belt of muscle
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  27. Congrats on the weight loss and the interview going well.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  28. Well today was a good day! I got a call and I have my 2nd interview tomorrow. On a sadder note, I had my last dose of PX Black today I have to say of all the MANY fat burners I've taken over the years, PX Black has *****ed those in the old days that had ephedra in them! The fat loss for me was very noticeable and I have noticed more cuts all over (especially in my abs)!!! Finaflex has definitely formulated an awesome fat burner that also provides clean, hard hitting energy. I am definitely gonna pick up another bottle (or 2) in the near future when I really start my cardio up (running outside, training for my first 5k). Once again a big thanks to Snags and the other reps for Finaflex for subbing along. I have loved logging this and will look into other Finaflex products!
    After a year off, I'm back

  29. Man this stuff keeps surprising me, just when you think the energy has leveled out some, badda bing you get another pulse of energy that last a long time. I have had to keep my dosing down to 2 ed now. First product I have ever used where I had to reduce dosage as time goes on.... No that's not true G8 was like that too...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  30. Re: BATTLE STATIONS - CARY BLASTS THE FAT (SPONSORED)


    Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Well today was a good day! I got a call and I have my 2nd interview tomorrow. On a sadder note, I had my last dose of PX Black today I have to say of all the MANY fat burners I've taken over the years, PX Black has *****ed those in the old days that had ephedra in them! The fat loss for me was very noticeable and I have noticed more cuts all over (especially in my abs)!!! Finaflex has definitely formulated an awesome fat burner that also provides clean, hard hitting energy. I am definitely gonna pick up another bottle (or 2) in the near future when I really start my cardio up (running outside, training for my first 5k). Once again a big thanks to Snags and the other reps for Finaflex for subbing along. I have loved logging this and will look into other Finaflex products!
    Thanks for the review bro and were glad PX black has worked so well for you.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 112
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 10:20 AM
  2. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 08:47 PM
  3. Smackin' the Fat off Milas (sponsored)
    By Milas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 08:36 PM
  4. Dragon93 Burning the fat with Alpha t2 (Sponsored)
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 08:30 PM
  5. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 02:09 PM
Log in
Log in