BATTLE STATIONS - CARY BLASTS THE FAT (SPONSORED)

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
GENERAL QUARTERS, GENERAL QUARTERS..ALL HANDS MAN YOUR BATTLE STATIONS, SET MATERIAL CONDITION PX BLACK
THROUGHOUT THE BODY. REASON FOR GENERAL QUARTERS......BLASTING FAT!!!

Big thanks to Redefine Nutrition (Finaflex), especially Snagency V2.0 for selecting me to log this awesome looking and sounding Fat Burner. Also a special thanks to ScottyDoc for referring me to AM last year. I'm really looking forward to this log. I am currently close to the end of my run of LG's PH-17, then I will do PCT. I do have permission for both Snags and my LG rep, BigMikeC to run both products together. Everyone is encouraged to sub along with me on my fat blasting journey to achieve my long-awaited beach body. I know it won't be easy but I KNOW I CAN do it! I have the drive and determination (and the sups).

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
IN!

*1st again! :woohoo:

“Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”
Og Mandino

now go get this, cary ;)

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this. My bottle comes soon but not sure when il run it. 2 a day on the dosing right?

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I'm in on this. My bottle comes soon but not sure when il run it. 2 a day on the dosing right?
Yep, 2 a day. I'm a stim junkie too, so I may play with the dosing, I'll see how I react to it first.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subb

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
HOLY CONSTANT ENERGY BATMAN!! I took my 1st PX Black when I woke up this morning before I went to the gym. WOW, the first thing I noticed was the energy that hit me. Constant and hard-hitting, I did not want to stop working out!!! I hit a PR on BB Curls 110x2
I do think that next time I take pre-WO I will take it uncapped so it will hit faster.
I can already tell that this is gonna be a damn good product. Thumbs up Finaflex!! :thumbsup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear I likes some stim I does...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do too DW. I really miss the old days when most of the good supps have ephedra in them...
I could never handle ephedra though, I like the smooth stim of todays products.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
They are alot smoother that's for sure, not as big of a crash like ephedra and I think they last longer too.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The old PX lasted like 16 hours.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I need to read the label more closely. I took a half serving this morning, 1 capsule. I guess I misread the label really, I thought the serving was 1 cap. Oh well, I know now. 2 in the morning pre-wo then maybe another one in the afternoon

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to read the label more closely. I took a half serving this morning, 1 capsule. I guess I misread the label really, I thought the serving was 1 cap. Oh well, I know now. 2 in the morning pre-wo then maybe another one in the afternoon
Whoa think what 2 caps will be like...

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
you can also try 1 cap AM, then 1 cap @6hrs later to get your 2 daily in..advancing to 2 caps AM/1 later if you wish

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
In! Will be following bud. If this is anything like the old PX, then it will be damn good. The old one was potent for sure.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
all i can say is, after my first dose yesterday, i awoke this morning and had me some abs showing..
that is all

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
In for some results bro!

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
completely srs! abs dint look like this yesterday
i wont post pic here, but you can go to my log and see for yourself
I didn't realize you were so damn jacked. I will not look at pics of you again until I put some muscle back on. That is all.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
all i can say is, after my first dose yesterday, i awoke this morning and had me some abs showing..
that is all
The good thing is,you will have done over half log and ill be starting mine. I get to follow everyone and see how they do things and that will help me max out results. :D

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
The good thing is,you will have done over half log and ill be starting mine. I get to follow everyone and see how they do things and that will help me max out results. :D
i like this guy..the ultimate "glass is half full" outlook, from the one who will receive his last
:thumbsup:

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
i like this guy..the ultimate "glass is half full" outlook, from the one who will receive his last
:thumbsup:
Always be optimistic. Glass is half full,never half empty ;)

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome start Cary and it is a good idea to start out with 1 to see what your tolerance is. If you decide to uncap pre workout maybe only uncap one of them and just swallow the other in the cap.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't realize you were so damn jacked. I will not look at pics of you again until I put some muscle back on. That is all.
Steve is very advanced, few are capable of his level excellence. Don't worry what he looks like or compare yourself to him. You just have to look better than the you that you saw yesterday.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Steve is very advanced, few are capable of his level excellence. Don't worry what he looks like or compare yourself to him.
that's right
and don't try to step on our toes either..this is me & DWs bromance :kiss:

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Awesome start Cary and it is a good idea to start out with 1 to see what your tolerance is. If you decide to uncap pre workout maybe only uncap one of them and just swallow the other in the cap.
Actually I did just that this morning. Man, I'm not gonna do uncapped again. Even though it did hit me faster, the taste was almost unbearable.
I'm really liking the energy and the appetite control. Saturday, I took 2 in the morning before I ate breakfast and I did not eat again until 4 that evening and I really didn't feel like I was "starving" like I normally would.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually I did just that this morning. Man, I'm not gonna do uncapped again. Even though it did hit me faster, the taste was almost unbearable.
I'm really liking the energy and the appetite control. Saturday, I took 2 in the morning before I ate breakfast and I did not eat again until 4 that evening and I really didn't feel like I was "starving" like I normally would.
Yah probably why we put this in caps :)

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
....And BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE !!!!

That is how I feel after I take a serving of PX Black. Loving the energy it gives me during my workout!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes it is pretty nice. I enjoy it a lot. Not crazy stim but definitely sufficient!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I'm not saying that PX Black makes you stronger, but today I shattered EVERY PR in my shoulder workout!!!
I love the feeling when it kicks in when I'm lifting, I don't wanna stop.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not saying that PX Black makes you stronger, but today I shattered EVERY PR in my shoulder workout!!!
Good deal. Just took my first pill about ten minutes ago. Looking forward to it waking me up.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It doesn't make you stronger but it gives you energy so... that makes you stronger.. hmmm I guess it does make you stronger :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ahoy matey...looks like it is treating you right!!!