BATTLE STATIONS - CARY BLASTS THE FAT (SPONSORED)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    all i can say is, after my first dose yesterday, i awoke this morning and had me some abs showing..
    that is all
    The good thing is,you will have done over half log and ill be starting mine. I get to follow everyone and see how they do things and that will help me max out results.

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

2. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    The good thing is,you will have done over half log and ill be starting mine. I get to follow everyone and see how they do things and that will help me max out results.
    i like this guy..the ultimate "glass is half full" outlook, from the one who will receive his last
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i like this guy..the ultimate "glass is half full" outlook, from the one who will receive his last
    Always be optimistic. Glass is half full,never half empty

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

4. Awesome start Cary and it is a good idea to start out with 1 to see what your tolerance is. If you decide to uncap pre workout maybe only uncap one of them and just swallow the other in the cap.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I didn't realize you were so damn jacked. I will not look at pics of you again until I put some muscle back on. That is all.
    Steve is very advanced, few are capable of his level excellence. Don't worry what he looks like or compare yourself to him. You just have to look better than the you that you saw yesterday.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Steve is very advanced, few are capable of his level excellence. Don't worry what he looks like or compare yourself to him.
    that's right
    and don't try to step on our toes either..this is me & DWs bromance

7. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Awesome start Cary and it is a good idea to start out with 1 to see what your tolerance is. If you decide to uncap pre workout maybe only uncap one of them and just swallow the other in the cap.
    Actually I did just that this morning. Man, I'm not gonna do uncapped again. Even though it did hit me faster, the taste was almost unbearable.
    I'm really liking the energy and the appetite control. Saturday, I took 2 in the morning before I ate breakfast and I did not eat again until 4 that evening and I really didn't feel like I was "starving" like I normally would.
    After a year off, I'm back

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Actually I did just that this morning. Man, I'm not gonna do uncapped again. Even though it did hit me faster, the taste was almost unbearable.
    I'm really liking the energy and the appetite control. Saturday, I took 2 in the morning before I ate breakfast and I did not eat again until 4 that evening and I really didn't feel like I was "starving" like I normally would.
    Yah probably why we put this in caps

9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah probably why we put this in caps
    For sure!!

10. Subbed
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

11. ....And BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE !!!!

That is how I feel after I take a serving of PX Black. Loving the energy it gives me during my workout!!!

12. Yes it is pretty nice. I enjoy it a lot. Not crazy stim but definitely sufficient!
    Current Training Log -

13. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yes it is pretty nice. I enjoy it a lot. Not crazy stim but definitely sufficient!
    And long lasting...

14. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    And long lasting...
    Smooth long lasting focus is what I am after with some euphoria.

15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Smooth long lasting focus is what I am after with some euphoria.
    What else could you ask for?

16. I'm not saying that PX Black makes you stronger, but today I shattered EVERY PR in my shoulder workout!!!
    I love the feeling when it kicks in when I'm lifting, I don't wanna stop.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    I'm not saying that PX Black makes you stronger, but today I shattered EVERY PR in my shoulder workout!!!
    Good deal. Just took my first pill about ten minutes ago. Looking forward to it waking me up.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    I'm not saying that PX Black makes you stronger, but today I shattered EVERY PR in my shoulder workout!!!
    It doesn't make you stronger but it gives you energy so... that makes you stronger.. hmmm I guess it does make you stronger

19. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    ahoy matey...looks like it is treating you right!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ahoy matey...looks like it is treating you right!!!
    Yes sir it sure is!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Yes sir it sure is!!!

22. I agree with the others that the magic number is 2 capsules first and 1 more later on...

23. I can see it improving muscle contraction with the PEA in it. Better firing of the muscle and CNS being optimized / energized could easily result in some strength. A lot of the strength has to do with CNS efficiency at a movement. If it increases that for you then yeah there will be an improvement on your lift. Not saying everyone will get that but yeah it could be.
    Current Training Log -

24. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I can see it improving muscle contraction with the PEA in it. Better firing of the muscle and CNS being optimized / energized could easily result in some strength. A lot of the strength has to do with CNS efficiency at a movement. If it increases that for you then yeah there will be an improvement on your lift. Not saying everyone will get that but yeah it could be.
    Well I'm not complaining about it, I really like it!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I can see it improving muscle contraction with the PEA in it. Better firing of the muscle and CNS being optimized / energized could easily result in some strength. A lot of the strength has to do with CNS efficiency at a movement. If it increases that for you then yeah there will be an improvement on your lift. Not saying everyone will get that but yeah it could be.
    Yah I knew that but never drew a line to PEA for improving it. That is also why we periodize though, as the nervious system adapts we beocme more proficient and less effort is required. I guess progression will go a long way to handle this as well...

26. I have to say that the appetite control for PXB is crazy! I took 2 yesterday morning around 9, didn't get a chance to eat breakfast. Spent ALL DAY at the mall with 3 different church's youth groups doing a scavenger hunt and I was not hungry the whole time! I finally got to eat around 5 that evening and even then I wasn't really starving.

27. nice feedback cary
    appetite suppression is nice - also nice that if you do wish to eat (if you're like me and alter portion sizes rather than eliminating meal frequency) -- you can still eat, and it's not like it's an effort or horrible experience stuffing food down your throat

good stuff

28. The appetite suppression with the original was almost too much for me, so this sounds perfect.

29. Appetite supression is the least important aspect for me. A little is nice but I really don't want a lot. PX does suppress for a bit but then I am good and hungry come time to gorge.

30. nice results, cary!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 112
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 11:20 AM
  2. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 09:47 PM
  3. Smackin' the Fat off Milas (sponsored)
    By Milas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 09:36 PM
  4. Dragon93 Burning the fat with Alpha t2 (Sponsored)
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 09:30 PM
  5. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 03:09 PM