powermax samples - AnabolicMinds.com

powermax samples

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

powermax samples

adizzle1 was good enough to send me 2 packs of powermax to try.

flavor was good 4 out of 5 stars.
    mixed up real well.
    energy was better than i expected, since 1,3 is gone from most new pre's the energy from most has been a let down....powermax was better than most. energy lasted well beyond workout and no crash, i liked it.
    pump, well this is something the new pre's all have down pretty good, and powermax was no exception. nice pump, nothing exceptional but very good.
    focus, i included this because everyone else seems to, but i have no problem with focus...if i take time out of my busy schedule to go to the gym for a workout, i know what the hell i am there for, lol.....

all in all a very decent pre...thanks to adizzle for letting me try, i enjoyed the samples!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    adizzle1 was good enough to send me 2 packs of powermax to try. flavor was good 4 out of 5 stars. mixed up real well.energy was better than i expected, since 1,3 is gone from most new pre's the energy from most has been a let down....powermax was better than most. energy lasted well beyond workout and no crash, i liked it.pump, well this is something the new pre's all have down pretty good, and powermax was no exception. nice pump, nothing exceptional but very good.focus, i included this because everyone else seems to, but i have no problem with focus...if i take time out of my busy schedule to go to the gym for a workout, i know what the hell i am there for, lol.....all in all a very decent pre...thanks to adizzle for letting me try, i enjoyed the samples!!!
    Thanks for the great feedback and taking the time to provide us with a PowerMax review. The energy is smooth, the no crash was one of the key targets in designing the energy complex. It's not a "Is their METH in this stuff" kind of kick, it gets the job done in the gym and allows you to carry on your day/night without that awful feeling many associate with 1,3 DMAA products.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Completely FREE samples of PowerMax ​available exclusively on our website
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I missed this one, thanks for the review, im glad yuo enjoyed it!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Powermax PWO sample review
    By mstep in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-05-2013, 03:44 PM
  2. PowerMax Sample
    By Cary K in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2013, 09:58 PM
  3. Powermax sample