Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
adizzle1 was good enough to send me 2 packs of powermax to try.

flavor was good 4 out of 5 stars.
mixed up real well.
energy was better than i expected, since 1,3 is gone from most new pre's the energy from most has been a let down....powermax was better than most. energy lasted well beyond workout and no crash, i liked it.
pump, well this is something the new pre's all have down pretty good, and powermax was no exception. nice pump, nothing exceptional but very good.
focus, i included this because everyone else seems to, but i have no problem with focus...if i take time out of my busy schedule to go to the gym for a workout, i know what the hell i am there for, lol.....

all in all a very decent pre...thanks to adizzle for letting me try, i enjoyed the samples!!!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
adizzle1 was good enough to send me 2 packs of powermax to try. flavor was good 4 out of 5 stars. mixed up real well.energy was better than i expected, since 1,3 is gone from most new pre's the energy from most has been a let down....powermax was better than most. energy lasted well beyond workout and no crash, i liked it.pump, well this is something the new pre's all have down pretty good, and powermax was no exception. nice pump, nothing exceptional but very good.focus, i included this because everyone else seems to, but i have no problem with focus...if i take time out of my busy schedule to go to the gym for a workout, i know what the hell i am there for, lol.....all in all a very decent pre...thanks to adizzle for letting me try, i enjoyed the samples!!!
Thanks for the great feedback and taking the time to provide us with a PowerMax review. The energy is smooth, the no crash was one of the key targets in designing the energy complex. It's not a "Is their METH in this stuff" kind of kick, it gets the job done in the gym and allows you to carry on your day/night without that awful feeling many associate with 1,3 DMAA products.