Max'd out under the PowerMax influence

princevince

Awards
  • Established
4/5

First and foremost good looking out Adizzle for giving me this opportunity.:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Taste was great, love me some fruit punch and that goes back from back in the days when mom would buy fruit punch kool-aid, so the taste did bring back some childhood memories and left me wanting to sip on some through-out the day.

But as far as performance went under the influence of PowerMax, i got to say it definitely delivered that "Punch".
I was amp'd and in the zone for a good hour and a half, with extreme focus and determination on making this work-out count. Stim- wise i didn't experience that jolt of energy kick in right away, but it came on gradually and left me with no crash feeling afterwards. It was a clean, focus and gradually steady energy giving experience without any jitters or crashlater on. Me being a stim head was the only eason that i didn't give this product a solid 5 stars. Prsonally i've noticed any thing under 300mg. of caffeine, doesn't make me go ape in the gym, but will definitely consider purchasing some with me adding some more caffeine or 1,3 dim to the mix. solid product.

Would love for the opp to run a log on a full tub of this, without a doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again for this opp.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
4/5

First and foremost good looking out Adizzle for giving me this opportunity.:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Taste was great, love me some fruit punch and that goes back from back in the days when mom would buy fruit punch kool-aid, so the taste did bring back some childhood memories and left me wanting to sip on some through-out the day.

But as far as performance went under the influence of PowerMax, i got to say it definitely delivered that "Punch".
I was amp'd and in the zone for a good hour and a half, with extreme focus and determination on making this work-out count. Stim- wise i didn't experience that jolt of energy kick in right away, but it came on gradually and left me with no crash feeling afterwards. It was a clean, focus and gradually steady energy giving experience without any jitters or crashlater on. Me being a stim head was the only eason that i didn't give this product a solid 5 stars. Prsonally i've noticed any thing under 300mg. of caffeine, doesn't make me go ape in the gym, but will definitely consider purchasing some with me adding some more caffeine or 1,3 dim to the mix. solid product.

Would love for the opp to run a log on a full tub of this, without a doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again for this opp.

We're glad that you had the opportunity to supplement PowerMax. Seems like you had a solid workout, in regards to a high stim tolerance. If you have a high tolerance for stims, this product will blow you away with a caffeine/1,3 DMAA rush. They spent a greater emphasis on the duration of energy, the focus and intensity. For me Powermax fits in well with my other lifestyle habits, like spontaneously purchasing rockstars or venti coffees when the morning commute pisses me off too much. I can easily consumer 200-300mg of caffeine alone before taking a PWO for the gym. I didn't want to go overboard and induce adrenal fatigue, so I went with a product like Powermax, which doesn't allow me to take my stim game overboard.

Adizzle and myself will get back to you on possibly running a log. Just got to check with the Boss.

Thanks for the support and great feedback