Southpaw gets ENHANCED by PES (That's what she said)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, a big thank you to everyone over at PES for sending me out samples of their new preworkout Enhanced, aka that's what she said™. It arrived late last night, so I was really excited to put it to the test this morning in a fasted environment. That excitement was soon replaced with "it's 2am and wtf can't I fall asleep syndrome." Needless to say, I had set my alarm clock for 6 am. Four hours later my alarm went off, and I woke out of bed and said oh lawd jesus it's a firrrreeeee. I didn't grab no shoes or nothin' jesus. I ran downstairs, tossed the packet (2 scoops) of Enhanced aka that's what she said™ into about 8 ounces of water. Keep in my mind I felt like a zombie, I was operating on about 4 hours sleep, in essence I'd soon know whether or not the stim effect would be strong enough to not only wake me up, but sustain/power me through a tough conditioning workout. I'll preface this review by saying that up until now, Craze has been my favorite preworkout to date. I have yet to find anything that comes close or in all honesty beat it, that is until....here is my initial review.

Taste - 8/10 I normally could care less about the taste of supplements. I care about whether or not they work as intended and meet label claims. However, just like Alphamine, Enhanced is pleasant to drink, mixes well and tastes really good.

Energy - 20/10 I'm a huge stim (primarily before training) junkie. I have tried just about every stim based preworkout that you can think of, Craze being the only one that I fell in love with and consistently use. I've yet to stray, that is until now and needless to say I think I've found a new mistress in Enhanced and may end leaving Craze behind to start a new life with her. The focus aspect of this stuff is just insane. 15 minutes after downing Enhanced aka that's what she said™, I felt alert and the energy began to kick in. It's not a huge jolt upfront with jitters, but a smooth, focused euphoric type feeling that quickly made me feel alert and ready to hit the gym hard. The energy gradually rose throughout my workout, which was nice. Normally after an hour, I can't wait to leave the gym. Today was different in that regard, I wanted to keep pushing myself In lieu of only getting 4 hours of sleep, I had an amazing workout and that is saying a lot. My focus was laser like and my mood upbeat and driven. It's a few hours later and I'm still feeling that way.

Pump - 20/10 Wow. That basically sums up my review in this category...Wow. I normally don't get the get massive pumps some people rave about, but on this stuff my shoulders/triceps felt like balloons. A couple of hours later and I'm still pumped which is usually never the case with me. When I'm working out, I look like a photo shopped Ryan Reynolds, usually after my workouts I look like Jared from the Subway commercials. Needless to say, I'm still pumped and aesthetically speaking...I love it. Great job here PES.

Focus/Mood - 100/10 - This aspect to me is what separates Craze from other preworkouts. Enhanced now ranks among the top in this area, and may in fact be the best that I've experienced in this category to date, and that's saying a lot, because I heart Craze like Sweet Brown hearts cold pop.

Overall Review - Going into this, I'll be completely honest. I thought that I would like the product, but that it wouldn't be close to anything that I felt like while working out on Craze. That was my normal reaction when I had tried other preworkouts, usually not impressed and would just go back to Craze. However, I think I've found a Craze replacement/alternative which is saying a lot. On 4 hours of sleep, I had an amazing, pump filled workout and I'm still feeling great hours later here at the office. Can't wait to hit up sample 2 tomorrow morning and even more than that, can't wait for the PES insider deal to hit soon enough!

Review number two will up tomorrow. Looks like you did it again PES!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No disrespect to all the great reviewers so far but I personally have been waiting for your feedback. I love Craze as well so I wanted to see how you thought it compared. Now I have to resist using my samples today (I have one more workout left with NO Uptake and don't wanna combine Nitrate products). Thanks for the time and glad you enjoyed your experience. :)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No disrespect to all the great reviewers so far but I personally have been waiting for your feedback. I love Craze as well so I wanted to see how you thought it compared. Now I have to resist using my samples today (I have one more workout left with NO Uptake and don't wanna combine Nitrate products). Thanks for the time and glad you enjoyed your experience. :)
Thanks man, I appreciate it. Same here, I know after my second sample disappears tomorrow, It'll be a few weeks before I get my hands on a full tub and that just makes me sad. Ain't nobody got time for that.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review bro! Love the rating system! :D

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guess this is just hype guys, Southpaw doesn't even like it enough to give it 10/10 in any category.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhanced>Craze 'nough said for me!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enhanced>Craze 'nough said for me!
It is very strong, in many ways stronger than Craze at two scoops. I worked out back/bi's this morning and at times it was painful, in a good way. The pumps are really pronounced and lasts a few hours post workout. Reminds me of the old days with Mesomorph OG. Thirst was more pronounced today as well on the 2nd sample. I took it around 7am, it's now 3 pm est and I'm still feeling energized. I know a lot of people are wondering about whether or not they can stack this with a product like Versa 1, if you go for the max dose, I wouldn't personally. It's effing off the charts strong at 2 scoops.

All aspects that I covered yesterday, same today. Energy, focus, and pump were amazing. I think PES hit another home run here. I'll be honest, I preferred another AI over the original Erase, reluctantly I tried Erase Pro and was blown away at how it leaned/dried me out. Now I use it whenever I need an AI. I then tried Alphamine and it turned out to be the best fat burner on the market to date in my opinion. I gained 4lbs in a month on Anabeta. These guys just make sh*t that works and Enhanced is no different in that regard. Looking forward to the insider release, so I can get my hands on a few tubs. Thanks again to everyone at PES for sending over samples.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally going to use my samples tomorrow. Debating going with half a packet (1 scoop) tomorrow and seeing how that treats me. I hardly ever use Craze at more than 1-1.5 scoops so if a full packet is like 2 scoops Craze I am a little intimidated. :p

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally going to use my samples tomorrow. Debating going with half a packet (1 scoop) tomorrow and seeing how that treats me. I hardly ever use Craze at more than 1-1.5 scoops so if a full packet is like 2 scoops Craze I am a little intimidated. :p
2 scoops is stronger, period. Tread lightly my friend. Lol.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Man, I don't know if I have ever read a review where a product scored so high! I have been wanting to try this since I heard about it and you certainly didn't do anything to make me change my mind.

Now to just sit by the computer and wait for that PES Insider email....

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I don't know if I have ever read a review where a product scored so high! I have been wanting to try this since I heard about it and you certainly didn't do anything to make me change my mind.

Now to just sit by the computer and wait for that PES Insider email....
A lot of reviews will be glowing simply because they receive free product, I hope my reviews are more honest than that. I didn't care much for the original Erase, thought Triazole was better and wouldn't hesitate to admit that. However, Erase Pro> anything else that I tried in that category. I think you'll feel the same about Enhanced, promise it's really that good.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
A lot of reviews will be glowing simply because they receive free product, I hope my reviews are more honest than that. I didn't care much for the original Erase, thought Triazole was better and wouldn't hesitate to admit that. However, Erase Pro> anything else that I tried in that category. I think you'll feel the same about Enhanced, promise it's really that good.
I hear you. I am a bug fan of reviews where people compare the product to other products I may have used. It makes it so much easier to get a feeling for just how well something works (for that user).

I would love to get my hands on a sample or two of Enhanced, but will probably buy some either way assuming the PES Insider deal is anything like past deals.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Was also waiting to see your review since I am a fellow Craze junkie as well. This is agony waiting on the insider deal!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was also waiting to see your review since I am a fellow Craze junkie as well. This is agony waiting on the insider deal!
I normally do 1.5 scoops of Craze preworkout. With Enhanced, the sample packets contain the max dose of two scoops which I went with. It's stronger than Craze in terms of raw energy/pumps.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I usually do 1.5 as well mixed with some lemonade crystal light. Gonna start at 1.5 of enhanced when it is released!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final score- 148 out of 40.

I guess southpaw likes it lol.

redms

redms

Awards
Craze is one of my staple pre workout supps and enjoy the focus it gives. I'm a 2 scooper on craze so I'm very excited to hear that enhanced is more potent.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I too am crazy about craze. I have also tried many other pre's, comparing them to craze & was disappointed in most of them. You have me curious about enhanced. I love the focus aspect of craze more than energy. If enhanced is an equal to the focus & good feeling of craze... I may have to give it a try.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Craze is one of my staple pre workout supps and enjoy the focus it gives. I'm a 2 scooper on craze so I'm very excited to hear that enhanced is more potent.
You workout at all in the evening time? I ask because two scoops of Craze, actually even 1.5 scoops of Craze keeps me up practically the entire night. The energy that I noticed with Enhanced is similar in terms of the mental focus Craze provide, coupled with a stronger type of energy if that makes sense.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I too am crazy about craze. I have also tried many other pre's, comparing them to craze & was disappointed in most of them. You have me curious about enhanced. I love the focus aspect of craze more than energy. If enhanced is an equal to the focus & good feeling of craze... I may have to give it a try.
The focus aspect of Craze is top notch in my opinion, nothing else on the market came close. Enhanced however, competes effectively on that front.The focus/energy is smooth and gradually rises throughout your workout, however, 2 scoops (max dose and what came in the sample packets) it is strong as all hell. I'd go with 1.5 but that's just me and I'm not sensitive to stims at all.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The focus aspect of Craze is top notch in my opinion, nothing else on the market came close. Enhanced however, competes effectively on that front.The focus/energy is smooth and gradually rises throughout your workout, however, 2 scoops (max dose and what came in the sample packets) it is strong as all hell. I'd go with 1.5 but that's just me and I'm not sensitive to stims at all.
Ya I have determined 2 scoops is probably too much for me with Enhanced. Very intense energy and focus in my experience. I second the idea that the focus/energy gradually rises. Craze hits me different and usually a bigger focus punch, but the energy with Enhanced hits me pretty fast.

redms

redms

Awards
You workout at all in the evening time? I ask because two scoops of Craze, actually even 1.5 scoops of Craze keeps me up practically the entire night. The energy that I noticed with Enhanced is similar in terms of the mental focus Craze provide, coupled with a stronger type of energy if that makes sense.
I workout about 5pm have my craze about one hour before my workout and in bed by 10pm.
Did enhanced last as long as the craze for you? I find that alphamine also has a long lasting energy affect as well.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I workout about 5pm have my craze about one hour before my workout and in bed by 10pm.
Did enhanced last as long as the craze for you? I find that alphamine also has a long lasting energy affect as well.
How many scoops of Craze do you take? I take 1.5 and I can be up until 12..1...2...3 sometimes. Lol. Yes Enhanced in terms of energy/focus lasted for me (on 2 scoops) around 8 hours, maybe a little over that. I took it fasted early morning.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How many scoops of Craze do you take? I take 1.5 and I can up until 12..1...2...3 sometimes. Lol. Yes Enhanced in terms of energy/focus lasted for me (on 2 scoops) around 8 hours, maybe a little over that. I took it fasted early morning.
bobby [john] told me it lasted a long time. good to see you back this up.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Given that two scoops of this feels strong for me I can guarantee that most people won't need two scoops. It southpaw says it is strong it will be like crack to everyone else. ;)

redms

redms

Awards
How many scoops of Craze do you take? I take 1.5 and I can up until 12..1...2...3 sometimes. Lol. Yes Enhanced in terms of energy/focus lasted for me (on 2 scoops) around 8 hours, maybe a little over that. I took it fasted early morning.
I take 2 scoops of craze. Nothing worse than laying in bed with your eyes wired (wide) open starring at the ceiling. Lol
The fact that u had it fasted may have amplified the affects. Do you normally have your pre workout fasted early morning?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take 2 scoops of craze. Nothing worse than laying in bed with your eyes wired (wide) open starring at the ceiling. Lol
The fact that u had it fasted may have amplified the affects. Do you normally have your pre workout fasted early morning?
One or two days out of the week, yes. My main problem is that I was yet to find anything better than Craze (until Enhanced), so even when I lowered the dosing of Craze for my evening workouts, I'd still find myself up for hours, contemplating how to take my television apart and put it back together, which is all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey BigT, yeah for the guys who love their stims Enhanced is the goods.
you haven't sterred me wrong yet, thanks!!!

and yeah, i do love my stims!!!!