Southpaw gets ENHANCED by PES (That's what she said)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by redms View Post
    I workout about 5pm have my craze about one hour before my workout and in bed by 10pm.
    Did enhanced last as long as the craze for you? I find that alphamine also has a long lasting energy affect as well.
    How many scoops of Craze do you take? I take 1.5 and I can be up until 12..1...2...3 sometimes. Lol. Yes Enhanced in terms of energy/focus lasted for me (on 2 scoops) around 8 hours, maybe a little over that. I took it fasted early morning.

2. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    How many scoops of Craze do you take? I take 1.5 and I can up until 12..1...2...3 sometimes. Lol. Yes Enhanced in terms of energy/focus lasted for me (on 2 scoops) around 8 hours, maybe a little over that. I took it fasted early morning.
    bobby [john] told me it lasted a long time. good to see you back this up.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

3. Given that two scoops of this feels strong for me I can guarantee that most people won't need two scoops. It southpaw says it is strong it will be like crack to everyone else.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23

How many scoops of Craze do you take? I take 1.5 and I can up until 12..1...2...3 sometimes. Lol. Yes Enhanced in terms of energy/focus lasted for me (on 2 scoops) around 8 hours, maybe a little over that. I took it fasted early morning.
    I take 2 scoops of craze. Nothing worse than laying in bed with your eyes wired (wide) open starring at the ceiling. Lol
    The fact that u had it fasted may have amplified the affects. Do you normally have your pre workout fasted early morning?

5. Quote Originally Posted by redms View Post
    I take 2 scoops of craze. Nothing worse than laying in bed with your eyes wired (wide) open starring at the ceiling. Lol
    The fact that u had it fasted may have amplified the affects. Do you normally have your pre workout fasted early morning?
    One or two days out of the week, yes. My main problem is that I was yet to find anything better than Craze (until Enhanced), so even when I lowered the dosing of Craze for my evening workouts, I'd still find myself up for hours, contemplating how to take my television apart and put it back together, which is all fun and games until someone loses an eye.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    bobby [john] told me it lasted a long time. good to see you back this up.
    Hey BigT, yeah for the guys who love their stims Enhanced is the goods.

7. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Hey BigT, yeah for the guys who love their stims Enhanced is the goods.
    you haven't sterred me wrong yet, thanks!!!

and yeah, i do love my stims!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Enhanced by PES
    By Legacykid in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-20-2013, 06:25 AM
  2. The Ace gets ENHANCED with the new PES PRE!!!
    By aceroni in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 12:32 PM
  3. Getting hooked up by PES & USP Labs
    By Bolanrox in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 11:15 AM
  4. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 01:06 AM