Enhanced by PES

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Legacykid's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    10350
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    84.79%

    Thumbs up Enhanced by PES


    So I only had one sample so far.. Mind you I have read no other reviews on this product so what you see is what I am personally feeling.


    Mix-ability -was perfect in 8oz no sandy feeling.


    Taste - I used 9oz and it tasted like raspberry mixed with something but not to overpowering which is awesome.


    Stim-honesty it didnt hit like a caffeinated product does. it was a smooth surge of energy that lasted, I felt my muscles fatigued but felt like I could have kept going. Next time im going to hit a workout then box after see how long I last. I consider myself a stim sensitive person, rarely take a preworkout ,never had coffee. Ive used no xplode back in 06 when I felt the product had a pair. Last year ive been using maniac here n there I feel real focused no stim feeling from the product. I think this product is a step above that in terms of focus and the stim didnt get me to hyper and zero crash. It was near perfect for me looking at overall function of the product.


    Pump-I didnt notice a pump because I naturally fill up always. But on a back bis day someone said my chest was looking huge.


    Vascularity- I didn't notice my veins because they are always out in my forearms but when I got home I noticed my shoulders had crazy veins looked like a tree and also one above my elbow into the triceps.


    Day two -

    Stim- its such a refreshing feeling, worked all morning hit the gym in afternoon, and as soon as i tasted this stuff it woke me up, about 40 mins later while i was foam rolling i started to feel it. a nice smooth rush of energy. After my workout i boxed for about 30 mins and could have kept going if not for a client i had. I even had my client ask me while i was so hyped up. I did have slightly shaky hands today, but again no crash.

    hit chest tris and core

    Vascularity -When I got home 6 hours later and took my shirt off I noticed the viens in my shoulders again, but this time there were going into my chest, which I have never seen on any product. Not to mentioned im not as lean now as I was prior.

    Pump- today was major my tris were ridiculous.

    Taste/ Mixability- This stuff tasted amazing, I would use it solely because of the taste. I used 9 oz again and mixes perfect and tastes amazing ( yeah so good I say it twice)

    I have one more sample and using tomorrow for leg day and im excited to see what it will be like!!

    Im also going to use my HR monitor and see if it effects anything.

    Will get back to you all tm night.


    You guys will not be unhappy in any regard with this product, and I cant wait to see whats in the product.

    PES thanks for the opportunity, you have something truly amazing here! I had a few other trainers today ask me what I took because of how focused I was, and they said when I get the product in they want to give it a shot too!

  2. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,449
    Rep Power
    10742714
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    62.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Thank you for posting your review.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,822
    Rep Power
    1236079
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    87.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Getting really great feedback from this!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,722
    Rep Power
    3986148
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nice feedback and look forward to how you feel after using it on leg day.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  5. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,969
    Rep Power
    10744441
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Great review bud! Sounds on par with other reviews I've seen.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3916500
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thanks for the feedback Legacy
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  7. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,745
    Rep Power
    1317333
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    29.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Looks like we're batting 1.000 so far with Enhanced.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  8. New Member
    OutOfStep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    104662
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    23.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Nice feedback and look forward to how you feel after using it on leg day.
    I hit legs Saturday after trying one of my samples. I still have DOMS in my hammies this morning. When will Enhanced be released?
  9. New Member
    Legacykid's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    10350
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    84.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by OutOfStep View Post
    I hit legs Saturday after trying one of my samples. I still have DOMS in my hammies this morning. When will Enhanced be released?
    Dude those are not legs those are Tree trunks!!

    gunna be boss today!
  10. New Member
    OutOfStep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    104662
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    23.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by Legacykid View Post
    Dude those are not legs those are Tree trunks!!

    gunna be boss today!
    Thanks man. I like to suffer.
  11. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I've always been a fan of PES...great reps, good products with great price tags, but this formula has left me stumped.

    First off, the dose of Agmatine is awesome, so kudos on that, but past that I see something that just screams underdosed to me. 1,050mg of the total weight blend(not including caffeine of course), and your first ingredient is Leucine nitrate? You'd need about 1g of LN to get a decent pump out of it.

    It seems people are enjoying the product which is great, however I am stumped as to how they're feeling what they claim to be feeling.
  12. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I've always been a fan of PES...great reps, good products with great price tags, but this formula has left me stumped.

    First off, the dose of Agmatine is awesome, so kudos on that, but past that I see something that just screams underdosed to me. 1,050mg of the total weight blend(not including caffeine of course), and your first ingredient is Leucine nitrate? You'd need about 1g of LN to get a decent pump out of it.

    It seems people are enjoying the product which is great, however I am stumped as to how they're feeling what they claim to be feeling.
    The blend you may have seen is not the final product. The ingredient profile has not been released yet.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  13. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,358
    Rep Power
    1198845
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    35.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    The blend you may have seen is not the final product. The ingredient profile has not been released yet.
    But if you go on *** it shows the profile,if I'm mor mistaken.
  14. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    But if you go on *** it shows the profile,if I'm mor mistaken.
    Lol, I honestly couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or not.


    The profile on that store is not finalized, the final product is different.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  15. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3916500
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I've always been a fan of PES...great reps, good products with great price tags, but this formula has left me stumped.

    First off, the dose of Agmatine is awesome, so kudos on that, but past that I see something that just screams underdosed to me. 1,050mg of the total weight blend(not including caffeine of course), and your first ingredient is Leucine nitrate? You'd need about 1g of LN to get a decent pump out of it.

    It seems people are enjoying the product which is great, however I am stumped as to how they're feeling what they claim to be feeling.
    1) Youre looking at a 1 scoop dose, which will be a half dose for most people

    2) Thats not the final label or formula

    3) Leucine nitrate has a nitrate content of ~32%, which is much higher than other nitrate products you may be familiar with. Arginine nitrate for instance is 26% nitrate. Lets say that you feel like 2000mg of arginine nitrate is a good dose. To get an equivalent nitrate content you would need 1625mg of leucine nitrate
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  16. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,637
    Rep Power
    7726995
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    90.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

    1) Youre looking at a 1 scoop dose, which will be a half dose for most people

    2) Thats not the final label or formula

    3) Leucine nitrate has a nitrate content of ~32%, which is much higher than other nitrate products you may be familiar with. Arginine nitrate for instance is 26% nitrate. Lets say that you feel like 2000mg of arginine nitrate is a good dose. To get an equivalent nitrate content you would need 1625mg of leucine nitrate
    You said it wouldn't be a two scoop product before .....
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  17. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    in to see actual/final ingredient panel.
  18. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3916500
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    You said it wouldn't be a two scoop product before .....
    It has 40 scoops

    2 scoops is a max dose

    Stim junkies will like 2 scoops...the general public will like 1.5 scoops. Anabolic minds users aren't the general public, this is a hardcore crowd!

    All the reviews you are reading are 2 scoops
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  19. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3916500
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    in to see actual/final ingredient panel.
    It wont be in this thread where it is revealed
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  20. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,370
    Rep Power
    2765919
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    63.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    You said it wouldn't be a two scoop product before .....
    I don't think PES will disappoint its consumers, I have yet to be let down from a product of ours.
  21. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3916500
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  22. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,637
    Rep Power
    7726995
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    90.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    I don't think PES will disappoint its consumers, I have yet to be let down from a product of ours.
    I dont believe it will be a letdown and I'm sure it will be very effective.

    I just hate using 2 scoops with a pre, it gets too expensive.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  23. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,358
    Rep Power
    1198845
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    35.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Lol, I honestly couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or not.

    The profile on that store is not finalized, the final product is different.
    Hey no and never. Just didn't want Vaughn to get his ass kicked
  24. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Hey no and never. Just didn't want Vaughn to get his ass kicked
    lol much appreciated. really wasn't trying to start drama, just the posted formula on g n c wasn't making sense
  25. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    lol much appreciated. really wasn't trying to start drama, just the posted formula on g n c wasn't making sense
    Thanks for your interest in our product! (=
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  26. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Looks like we're batting 1.000 so far with Enhanced.
    the PES community rollout was batting 1.000 in follow-up posts to OP as well, before anyone else chimed in lol
    ahh, quite the crew in here!

    nitrates sure seem to be big these days..everything is taking on different structures it seems..
    looks interesting!

    in to follow future info, expand my horizons
  27. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3916500
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    the PES community rollout was batting 1.000 in follow-up posts to OP as well, before anyone else chimed in lol
    ahh, quite the crew in here!

    nitrates sure seem to be big these days..everything is taking on different structures it seems..
    looks interesting!

    in to follow future info, expand my horizons
    People get excited during exciting times
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  28. Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,614
    Rep Power
    1823030
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    70.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    It wont be in this thread where it is revealed
    never understood those "guess the ingredient thread"....If it can be guessed by the consumer....it can't be innovative...
  29. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,449
    Rep Power
    10742714
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    62.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    never understood those "guess the ingredient thread"....If it can be guessed by the consumer....it can't be innovative...
    This echoes my thoughts.

    What surprises me more is when companies ask what ingredients the customer wants in it lol. I don't want a forum of people designing my supplements, I want an expert doing it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  30. New Member
    Legacykid's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    10350
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    84.79%

    Alright guys update to my third sample, hit legs today...

    Got to the gym at 3 for a client who cancelled so i said let me workout now, hit my enhanced and went to warm up and foam roll

    I wasnt really feeling hype at all walked around foam rolled and light warm up, then hit my first set of squats. This was about 25 mins in. out of no where on my second set i think it hit me

    squat 135 SS/ walking lunge 20lb 15 reps
    185 7 rep SS/ walking lunge 20lb 16rep
    225 7 rep SS/ 20lb for 16 rep
    245 6 rep SS/ 20lb 16 rep

    Leg press SS/ leg extension
    450lb 8rep ss/ 50lb 16 rep
    540lb 7 rep ss/ " "
    590lb 6 rep ss/ 65lb 16 rep

    RDL SS/ leg curl

    KB overhead squat SS/ KB swings

    shoulders
    KB snatch ss/ rear delt fly

    Front raise ss/ side raise

    all 3 sets, finished around 5pm
    went to boxing gym at 915-1030pm and still had energy to burn off,

    I did not have any gitters today! And I will say this again, I am not a big preworkout guy but this stuff I genuenly like and will be buying it when its released.

    any questions for me please ask away
  31. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,822
    Rep Power
    1236079
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    87.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Damn! You killed it Thanks for the updates
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  32. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6857186
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    43.38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Great feedback so far!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  33. New Member
    redms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    46035
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    85.27%

    I haven't seen a bad review yet!

    Correct me if I'm wrong but if it was dosed at two scoops this would make it 20 servings per tub. What would be the RRP just for the cost per serving :-)
  34. Advanced Member
    boogyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    35039
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    68.78%

    Quote Originally Posted by redms View Post
    I haven't seen a bad review yet!

    Correct me if I'm wrong but if it was dosed at two scoops this would make it 20 servings per tub. What would be the RRP just for the cost per serving :-)
    I can live with 20 serving a tub if its not too expensive. I workout 4 days a week, so thats 5 weeks, not to bad.

    What I usually do is keep an inexpensive pre laying around in case I run out of the one I am using before I buy another. Caffeine tabs and 9 grams Citmal will work in a pinch too.
  35. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3916500
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by redms View Post
    I haven't seen a bad review yet!

    Correct me if I'm wrong but if it was dosed at two scoops this would make it 20 servings per tub. What would be the RRP just for the cost per serving :-)
    RRP?

    Not a single bad review that I have seen....this is the reason it took so long to create. We were trying to make a product as close to perfect as possible
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  36. New Member
    redms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    46035
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    85.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

    RRP?

    Not a single bad review that I have seen....this is the reason it took so long to create. We were trying to make a product as close to perfect as possible
    Sorry thought rrp (recommended retail price) was universal. Just seeing how many tubs I can get for my money that was all. It's a shame u don't send these samples down to Aus. I guess I will wait till its released. :-)
  37. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3916500
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by redms View Post
    Sorry thought rrp (recommended retail price) was universal. Just seeing how many tubs I can get for my money that was all. It's a shame u don't send these samples down to Aus. I guess I will wait till its released. :-)
    It will be competitively priced. It will also be available in AUS in the near future
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  38. New Member
    redms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    46035
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    85.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    It will be competitively priced. It will also be available in AUS in the near future
    Good to hear that it will be available in Australia. :-)
  39. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by boogyman

    I can live with 20 serving a tub if its not too expensive. I workout 4 days a week, so thats 5 weeks, not to bad.

    What I usually do is keep an inexpensive pre laying around in case I run out of the one I am using before I buy another. Caffeine tabs and 9 grams Citmal will work in a pinch too.
    Most honestly will use 1-1.5 so more like 30 servings per tub. I couldn't handle 2 scoops.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  40. New Member
    WaltherP99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    59
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    61.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    This echoes my thoughts.

    What surprises me more is when companies ask what ingredients the customer wants in it lol. I don't want a forum of people designing my supplements, I want an expert doing it.
    At the end of the next week i'm moving to UK (London) for the next 6-7 months.How long till' Enhanced will be avaliable over there? A month maybe?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 03:22 PM
  2. How to use SHIFT by PES
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 09:25 PM
  3. Replies: 244
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 01:49 AM
  4. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 06:31 PM
  5. Please welcome Performance Enhancing Supplements (PES) to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 10:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in