Enhanced by PES

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
So I only had one sample so far.. Mind you I have read no other reviews on this product so what you see is what I am personally feeling.

Mix-ability -was perfect in 8oz no sandy feeling.

Taste - I used 9oz and it tasted like raspberry mixed with something but not to overpowering which is awesome.

Stim-honesty it didnt hit like a caffeinated product does. it was a smooth surge of energy that lasted, I felt my muscles fatigued but felt like I could have kept going. Next time im going to hit a workout then box after see how long I last. I consider myself a stim sensitive person, rarely take a preworkout ,never had coffee. Ive used no xplode back in 06 when I felt the product had a pair. Last year ive been using maniac here n there I feel real focused no stim feeling from the product. I think this product is a step above that in terms of focus and the stim didnt get me to hyper and zero crash. It was near perfect for me looking at overall function of the product.

Pump-I didnt notice a pump because I naturally fill up always. But on a back bis day someone said my chest was looking huge.

Vascularity- I didn't notice my veins because they are always out in my forearms but when I got home I noticed my shoulders had crazy veins looked like a tree and also one above my elbow into the triceps.

Day two -

Stim- its such a refreshing feeling, worked all morning hit the gym in afternoon, and as soon as i tasted this stuff it woke me up, about 40 mins later while i was foam rolling i started to feel it. a nice smooth rush of energy. After my workout i boxed for about 30 mins and could have kept going if not for a client i had. I even had my client ask me while i was so hyped up. I did have slightly shaky hands today, but again no crash.

hit chest tris and core

Vascularity -When I got home 6 hours later and took my shirt off I noticed the viens in my shoulders again, but this time there were going into my chest, which I have never seen on any product. Not to mentioned im not as lean now as I was prior.

Pump- today was major my tris were ridiculous.

Taste/ Mixability- This stuff tasted amazing, I would use it solely because of the taste. I used 9 oz again and mixes perfect and tastes amazing ( yeah so good I say it twice)

I have one more sample and using tomorrow for leg day and im excited to see what it will be like!!

Im also going to use my HR monitor and see if it effects anything.

Will get back to you all tm night.

You guys will not be unhappy in any regard with this product, and I cant wait to see whats in the product.

PES thanks for the opportunity, you have something truly amazing here! I had a few other trainers today ask me what I took because of how focused I was, and they said when I get the product in they want to give it a shot too!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for posting your review. :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Getting really great feedback from this!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice feedback and look forward to how you feel after using it on leg day. :thumbsup:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review bud! Sounds on par with other reviews I've seen.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like we're batting 1.000 so far with Enhanced.

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nice feedback and look forward to how you feel after using it on leg day. :thumbsup:
I hit legs Saturday after trying one of my samples. I still have DOMS in my hammies this morning. When will Enhanced be released?

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
I hit legs Saturday after trying one of my samples. I still have DOMS in my hammies this morning. When will Enhanced be released?
Dude those are not legs those are Tree trunks!!

gunna be boss today!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've always been a fan of PES...great reps, good products with great price tags, but this formula has left me stumped.

First off, the dose of Agmatine is awesome, so kudos on that, but past that I see something that just screams underdosed to me. 1,050mg of the total weight blend(not including caffeine of course), and your first ingredient is Leucine nitrate? You'd need about 1g of LN to get a decent pump out of it.

It seems people are enjoying the product which is great, however I am stumped as to how they're feeling what they claim to be feeling.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I've always been a fan of PES...great reps, good products with great price tags, but this formula has left me stumped.

First off, the dose of Agmatine is awesome, so kudos on that, but past that I see something that just screams underdosed to me. 1,050mg of the total weight blend(not including caffeine of course), and your first ingredient is Leucine nitrate? You'd need about 1g of LN to get a decent pump out of it.

It seems people are enjoying the product which is great, however I am stumped as to how they're feeling what they claim to be feeling.
The blend you may have seen is not the final product. The ingredient profile has not been released yet.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
But if you go on *** it shows the profile,if I'm mor mistaken.
Lol, I honestly couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or not.

The profile on that store is not finalized, the final product is different.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

1) Youre looking at a 1 scoop dose, which will be a half dose for most people

2) Thats not the final label or formula

3) Leucine nitrate has a nitrate content of ~32%, which is much higher than other nitrate products you may be familiar with. Arginine nitrate for instance is 26% nitrate. Lets say that you feel like 2000mg of arginine nitrate is a good dose. To get an equivalent nitrate content you would need 1625mg of leucine nitrate

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) Youre looking at a 1 scoop dose, which will be a half dose for most people

2) Thats not the final label or formula

3) Leucine nitrate has a nitrate content of ~32%, which is much higher than other nitrate products you may be familiar with. Arginine nitrate for instance is 26% nitrate. Lets say that you feel like 2000mg of arginine nitrate is a good dose. To get an equivalent nitrate content you would need 1625mg of leucine nitrate
You said it wouldn't be a two scoop product before .....

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in to see actual/final ingredient panel.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You said it wouldn't be a two scoop product before .....
It has 40 scoops

2 scoops is a max dose

Stim junkies will like 2 scoops...the general public will like 1.5 scoops. Anabolic minds users aren't the general public, this is a hardcore crowd!

All the reviews you are reading are 2 scoops

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think PES will disappoint its consumers, I have yet to be let down from a product of ours.
I dont believe it will be a letdown and I'm sure it will be very effective.

I just hate using 2 scoops with a pre, it gets too expensive.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Lol, I honestly couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or not.

The profile on that store is not finalized, the final product is different.
Hey no and never. Just didn't want Vaughn to get his ass kicked;)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey no and never. Just didn't want Vaughn to get his ass kicked;)
lol much appreciated. really wasn't trying to start drama, just the posted formula on g n c wasn't making sense

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
lol much appreciated. really wasn't trying to start drama, just the posted formula on g n c wasn't making sense
Thanks for your interest in our product! (=

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Looks like we're batting 1.000 so far with Enhanced.
the PES community rollout was batting 1.000 in follow-up posts to OP as well, before anyone else chimed in lol :)
ahh, quite the crew in here!

nitrates sure seem to be big these days..everything is taking on different structures it seems..
looks interesting!

in to follow future info, expand my horizons

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the PES community rollout was batting 1.000 in follow-up posts to OP as well, before anyone else chimed in lol :)
ahh, quite the crew in here!

nitrates sure seem to be big these days..everything is taking on different structures it seems..
looks interesting!

in to follow future info, expand my horizons
People get excited during exciting times

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
never understood those "guess the ingredient thread"....If it can be guessed by the consumer....it can't be innovative...
This echoes my thoughts.

What surprises me more is when companies ask what ingredients the customer wants in it lol. I don't want a forum of people designing my supplements, I want an expert doing it.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys update to my third sample, hit legs today...

Got to the gym at 3 for a client who cancelled so i said let me workout now, hit my enhanced and went to warm up and foam roll

I wasnt really feeling hype at all walked around foam rolled and light warm up, then hit my first set of squats. This was about 25 mins in. out of no where on my second set i think it hit me

squat 135 SS/ walking lunge 20lb 15 reps
185 7 rep SS/ walking lunge 20lb 16rep
225 7 rep SS/ 20lb for 16 rep
245 6 rep SS/ 20lb 16 rep

Leg press SS/ leg extension
450lb 8rep ss/ 50lb 16 rep
540lb 7 rep ss/ " "
590lb 6 rep ss/ 65lb 16 rep

RDL SS/ leg curl

KB overhead squat SS/ KB swings

shoulders
KB snatch ss/ rear delt fly

Front raise ss/ side raise

all 3 sets, finished around 5pm
went to boxing gym at 915-1030pm and still had energy to burn off,

I did not have any gitters today! And I will say this again, I am not a big preworkout guy but this stuff I genuenly like and will be buying it when its released.

any questions for me please ask away

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn! You killed it:) Thanks for the updates

redms

redms

Awards
I haven't seen a bad review yet!

Correct me if I'm wrong but if it was dosed at two scoops this would make it 20 servings per tub. What would be the RRP just for the cost per serving :)

boogyman

Awards

Correct me if I'm wrong but if it was dosed at two scoops this would make it 20 servings per tub. What would be the RRP just for the cost per serving :)
I can live with 20 serving a tub if its not too expensive. I workout 4 days a week, so thats 5 weeks, not to bad.

What I usually do is keep an inexpensive pre laying around in case I run out of the one I am using before I buy another. Caffeine tabs and 9 grams Citmal will work in a pinch too.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

RRP?

Not a single bad review that I have seen....this is the reason it took so long to create. We were trying to make a product as close to perfect as possible

redms

redms

Awards
RRP?

Not a single bad review that I have seen....this is the reason it took so long to create. We were trying to make a product as close to perfect as possible
Sorry thought rrp (recommended retail price) was universal. Just seeing how many tubs I can get for my money that was all. It's a shame u don't send these samples down to Aus. I guess I will wait till its released. :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry thought rrp (recommended retail price) was universal. Just seeing how many tubs I can get for my money that was all. It's a shame u don't send these samples down to Aus. I guess I will wait till its released. :)
It will be competitively priced. It will also be available in AUS in the near future

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I can live with 20 serving a tub if its not too expensive. I workout 4 days a week, so thats 5 weeks, not to bad.

What I usually do is keep an inexpensive pre laying around in case I run out of the one I am using before I buy another. Caffeine tabs and 9 grams Citmal will work in a pinch too.
Most honestly will use 1-1.5 so more like 30 servings per tub. I couldn't handle 2 scoops.

WaltherP99

Awards
This echoes my thoughts.

What surprises me more is when companies ask what ingredients the customer wants in it lol. I don't want a forum of people designing my supplements, I want an expert doing it.
At the end of the next week i'm moving to UK (London) for the next 6-7 months.How long till' Enhanced will be avaliable over there? A month maybe?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At the end of the next week i'm moving to UK (London) for the next 6-7 months.How long till' Enhanced will be avaliable over there? A month maybe?
I'm sure Ben or Natty would be a much better answer than me on this. But I know for a fact there is a few sites over in UK that carry our products so I wouldn't imagine a long wait for it to be carried by one of them.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I knew those two would have a more concise answer for you.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Can't wait for this to hit Canada!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Enhanced insider email is being sent later today. This is your last chance to get on the list for the release.

http://pescience.com/insider

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MidwestBeast Supplement Auction 2
CATdiesel76 Supplement Auction 1
Xrkc6x PES 111
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 5
Supplements 11