Onlychevy6 - Back 2 blast the fat w/Finaflex PX Black (Sponsored)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ladies and Gents,

Onlychevy6 is back and ready to blast the rest of the fat I have stored. After a few month lay off from training things are about to turn around and get back to normal.

First I want to thank Finaflex and there team, especially snagencyV2.0 for selecting me to run the new PX Black. I have had some pretty good success using there products and I suspect this will be no different. This bottle should last about a month maybe month and a half as it is a 90 capsule bottle. And I will be taking 2 per day. One on an empty stomach in the morning and one prior to my first meal of the day which is around noon time. I am still using the leans gains method of dieting. As far as training is concerned I will be working out 3 days a week and doing cardio at some point. I am also about to start my training for the Warrior Dash that is coming up in approx 6 weeks so this should be a perfect chance to blast this fast and prepare me for the fun.

My current weight as of this morning is 237 approx bodyfat is 22%.

Stick around and enjoy the first log of 2013 from Onlychevy6......

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested, leggo

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
SHWEET. Time to burn baby burn. Very interested in seeing how this treats you. How'd you get yours so fast? lol

In!

and Damn soul0wner, everybody likes the crap out of all your posts

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey not all that far to go now. Split dosing that's a different way to go about it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to see how this treats you. With your absorption issues you may want to try 2 at once then later if you don't feel much off of just one. Looking forward to hearing how this goes Brother!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow didn't notice that how the fug did that happen.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Whoa that was a glitch? Haha I just figured that was a clever sig.

Half the people on the planet are all about PX Black.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It is the shiz! Or so I hear. Mine will be landing soon and will be starting a log with the wife next week.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is the shiz! Or so I hear. Mine will be landing soon and will be starting a log with the wife next week.
I'll add it to mine as well...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well today started off with taking 2 PX Black pills this morning on an empty stomach. I can say this even though I have been a tad under the weather. I was in a nice positive mood practically all day. Another thing that happened which who knows if it is related but dang was I a tad on the excited side of things. Not a full on sch-wing type of deal, just lots of thoughts crossed my mind and dang horny. Now another thing I noticed. Approx 2ish hours after taking the two pill I had some sweating going on and it was due to the thermalgenics (sp?) of the pills.

So far very impressed. No jitters or nothing.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How strong was the stim.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Pretty cool I'm getting my girl on vinallean and NP has it bundled with PX black for me. Win win.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Well today started off with taking 2 PX Black pills this morning on an empty stomach. I can say this even though I have been a tad under the weather. I was in a nice positive mood practically all day. Another thing that happened which who knows if it is related but dang was I a tad on the excited side of things. Not a full on sch-wing type of deal, just lots of thoughts crossed my mind and dang horny. Now another thing I noticed. Approx 2ish hours after taking the two pill I had some sweating going on and it was due to the thermalgenics (sp?) of the pills.

So far very impressed. No jitters or nothing.
I likey. 2 caps at same time?

No jits at all? I think yohimbe is often the reason for "jitters" in a lot of formulas.

Horny and energetic is a dangerous combo.. for significant others. lol
Keep us updated chevy.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Yeah dude I just planned in getting the Vl for her and was like damn I gotta jump on that. Sorry for the thread jack.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man that should be an amazing stack. Lots of thermo with the Vanillean due to all the capsaicin and what not. Should make for an interesting combo.

The Yohimbine in there as well as the feel good PEA could be responsible for you sudden Wang Chung!

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I don't plan on running it. I was thinking couldn't you run PX black in PCT or would that be a bad move?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Yeah I don't plan on running it. I was thinking couldn't you run PX black in PCT or would that be a bad move?
depends..but no, i wouldn't advise in your specific case
perhaps following pct?

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Yah also a pretty good idea.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok time for an update. This past weekend blew balls as I was hit by that dreaded flu bug. Took a couple days off of the supps as I just didn't want to do anything. Back at them again. And man can I feel the difference from taking it vs not.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah that's one problem with good energy supps, you don't want to give them up...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad you are feeling better Bro, I figured there was probably something wrong with ya. I was down with Bronchitis too. So much fun...

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Don't overdo it too soon bud. That flu bug is a nasty bitch.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well today I started taking 2 in the morning and two when breaking my fast. I must say it was nice to have constant energy all morning and into the evening. Nice thing is here it is 9pm central time and I am not all hyper or jittery. I actually feel normal and am ready for bed. Awesome is all I can say.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well today I started taking 2 in the morning and two when breaking my fast. I must say it was nice to have constant energy all morning and into the evening. Nice thing is here it is 9pm central time and I am not all hyper or jittery. I actually feel normal and am ready for bed. Awesome is all I can say.
Watch out it gets stronger as you use it and 4 ed is a high dose.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good deal, how is the appetite suppression for you?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It working pretty good. I don't feel hungry at all until mid day. Which is fine for me since I am still doing the lean gains style diet. In the mornings I am feeling the nice warming feeling. lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent, I am loving mine as well.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It working pretty good. I don't feel hungry at all until mid day. Which is fine for me since I am still doing the lean gains style diet. In the mornings I am feeling the nice warming feeling. lol
That's probably why I am not notticing the suppresion as much as some cuz when it comes time to eat I can still really put away the provisions :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah once it is time to eat it is time to eat. Your circadian rhythm is set for you to get hungry and dump Ghrelin right around your fast breaking period. So once the ghrelin is released you will pretty much get hungry regardless of supplementation other than crazy stims that just make it hard to eat or more to the point not enjoyable.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah once it is time to eat it is time to eat. Your circadian rhythm is set for you to get hungry and dump Ghrelin right around your fast breaking period. So once the ghrelin is released you will pretty much get hungry regardless of supplementation other than crazy stims that just make it hard to eat or more to the point not enjoyable.
Plus I just love to fuggin eat!!! :)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Doug when I take it in the morning I am not hungry at all. Once noon comes around I am a little hungry but not bad. Then I take two more at that point.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I liked going to 4 a day with the doses being staggered by a few hours. 2 First thing in the AM, 1 mid morning, 1 noon, Not sure how I would feel about 2 more at once while still having some of it running through me I would be rushing like a mofo.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could take it extremely early then the second dose 6 or 7 hours later.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is a quick pic. Loving how the new PX black is working.

ForumRunner_20130219_173049.png

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
i got a crick in my neck now, trying to look at that..thanks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol Rotate left ...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am a REAL MAN I just flipped my monitor sideways!!!