Onlychevy6 - Back 2 blast the fat w/Finaflex PX Black (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Yah that's one problem with good energy supps, you don't want to give them up...


  2. Glad you are feeling better Bro, I figured there was probably something wrong with ya. I was down with Bronchitis too. So much fun...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com
    •   
       


  3. Don't overdo it too soon bud. That flu bug is a nasty bitch.

  4. Well today I started taking 2 in the morning and two when breaking my fast. I must say it was nice to have constant energy all morning and into the evening. Nice thing is here it is 9pm central time and I am not all hyper or jittery. I actually feel normal and am ready for bed. Awesome is all I can say.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Well today I started taking 2 in the morning and two when breaking my fast. I must say it was nice to have constant energy all morning and into the evening. Nice thing is here it is 9pm central time and I am not all hyper or jittery. I actually feel normal and am ready for bed. Awesome is all I can say.
    Watch out it gets stronger as you use it and 4 ed is a high dose.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Watch out it gets stronger as you use it and 4 ed is a high dose.
    Thanks for the heads up. I will run it this way for the rest of the week and see how if at all it effects me..
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  7. Good deal, how is the appetite suppression for you?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  8. It working pretty good. I don't feel hungry at all until mid day. Which is fine for me since I am still doing the lean gains style diet. In the mornings I am feeling the nice warming feeling. lol
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  9. E****lent, I am loving mine as well.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    It working pretty good. I don't feel hungry at all until mid day. Which is fine for me since I am still doing the lean gains style diet. In the mornings I am feeling the nice warming feeling. lol
    That's probably why I am not notticing the suppresion as much as some cuz when it comes time to eat I can still really put away the provisions
    •   
       


  11. Yeah once it is time to eat it is time to eat. Your circadian rhythm is set for you to get hungry and dump Ghrelin right around your fast breaking period. So once the ghrelin is released you will pretty much get hungry regardless of supplementation other than crazy stims that just make it hard to eat or more to the point not enjoyable.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah once it is time to eat it is time to eat. Your circadian rhythm is set for you to get hungry and dump Ghrelin right around your fast breaking period. So once the ghrelin is released you will pretty much get hungry regardless of supplementation other than crazy stims that just make it hard to eat or more to the point not enjoyable.
    Plus I just love to fuggin eat!!!

  13. Yeah Doug when I take it in the morning I am not hungry at all. Once noon comes around I am a little hungry but not bad. Then I take two more at that point.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  14. I liked going to 4 a day with the doses being staggered by a few hours. 2 First thing in the AM, 1 mid morning, 1 noon, Not sure how I would feel about 2 more at once while still having some of it running through me I would be rushing like a mofo.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  15. You could take it extremely early then the second dose 6 or 7 hours later.

  16. Here is a quick pic. Loving how the new PX black is working.


    Name:  ForumRunner_20130219_173049.png
Views: 107
Size:  343.5 KB
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  17. Stupid pic some how uploaded sideways from my phone. GRRRRRRR
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  18. i got a crick in my neck now, trying to look at that..thanks

  19. lol Rotate left ...

  20. I am a REAL MAN I just flipped my monitor sideways!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I am a REAL MAN I just flipped my monitor sideways!!!
    LOL
    yeah - you got that new NASA set-up now for your birthday huh, must be nice

  22. Very ingenious...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    LOL
    yeah - you got that new NASA set-up now for your birthday huh, must be nice
    Yeah I took control over the Hubble telescope and focused in on Uranus there is nothing left but a black hole.

    Wait Wut?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  24. Lol. CHevy why so ssserioussss?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Lol. CHevy why so ssserioussss?
    LOL Was at the office. People ticking me off. I just happened to be wearing that short and had the bottle in my hand I as I was taking some pills. And the bottle just happened to have the same colors "sort of". LOL Oh yeah And I had that darn flu.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  26. Ok ladies and gents. The time has come to back down the dosages. It has finally caught up. No appetite at all. Have been running 2 in the am and 2 in afternoon. Going to back it down to one and one. To see how that goes.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Ok ladies and gents. The time has come to back down the dosages. It has finally caught up. No appetite at all. Have been running 2 in the am and 2 in afternoon. Going to back it down to one and one. To see how that goes.
    lol hate to say I told you so

  28. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    lol hate to say I told you so
    Yes sir you did. This is by far the only product like this that has ever done that to me. Double thumbs up for appetite suppression.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Yes sir you did. This is by far the only product like this that has ever done that to me. Double thumbs up for appetite suppression.
    Stim would be pretty hefty at 2 and 2 .. it lasts long enough that there would be carry over from the first dose...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 745
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 12:47 PM
  2. Burning the fat off with Pyro RX (Sponsored)
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 05:59 PM
  3. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 11:06 PM
  4. Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)
    By TurningGreen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 398
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 09:55 AM
  5. C-bizzle is back under the new name QQQQQQ
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-05-2003, 10:52 PM
Log in
Log in