FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No review yet. Sorry :)
But when I get home from work I'll post it!

I received two samples for review.
Stay tuned....

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Teasing. Unsubbed.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You were never subbed!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Came in expecting review. Left disappointed.

Will check back later... :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for this feedback!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yawn

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me start by telling you all what I look for in a preworkout.

Mainly I am looking for a surge of energy.
Not cracked out energy. But I need that feeling to come over me that says "I need to crush something!" I guess you could say a mix between smooth energy and a euphoric feeling.

Next I am looking for vascularity. When I see my veins bulging out of my arms I know something is happening.

Lastly I am looking for a muscle pump. Everyone enjoys the feeling. I know I do. It's not MANDATORY for me but it is fun, and I know that pumped muscles are a great environment for muscle growth.

So like I do with any preworkout, I test a serving on chest and triceps day, and a serving on back and biceps day.

Mixed great in 8 oz of water with no residue and did not taste bad, which if this is the final formula with natural flavoring, that is awesome!

About 20 minutes after consumption I observed a mild caffeine buzz and decided to make my short drive to the gym.
Ten minutes later I did feel a bit euphoric. Nothing crazy.
The energy was enough to get me through an hour at the gym both days without crashing, but it was not overkill.
I actually noticed about an hour and even two hours after the gym my hands were shaky while doing normal tasks. I'm assuming one of the other stimulants had something to do with this.
It wasn't jittery, I just could tell it was still there. I would need to try this out more often to come to a conclusion on that.

Both samples had a great effect on vascularity for me. When I got to the gym and took my jacket off, the veins in my forearms were very pronounced and my brachial veins were also very noticeable.
With just a couple warm-up sets my veins became even more pronounced. More so on back and bicep day than chest and triceps.
The veins in my front delts became more visible throughout my workouts and I even noticed some veins in my lower abs which is rare for me.

Now onto the pump!
I started out with a warm-up set of seated cable rows on back day and my biceps were already feeling a nice pump. By the end of my workout the pump was so strong it was actually a bit painful.
On chest day the pump wasn't as strong feeling but my triceps and chest were noticeably swollen half way through. I couldn't stop flexing!

Thanks a bunch for the samples, and I look forward to getting to rip through an entire tub to experiment more.
And Natty if you feel like sending me anything else down the road tell the shipping guy that MI is Michigan and not Minnesota lol! :)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me start by telling you all what I look for in a preworkout.

Mainly I am looking for a surge of energy.
Not cracked out energy. But I need that feeling to come over me that says "I need to crush something!" I guess you could say a mix between smooth energy and a euphoric feeling.

Next I am looking for vascularity. When I see my veins bulging out of my arms I know something is happening.

Lastly I am looking for a muscle pump. Everyone enjoys the feeling. I know I do. It's not MANDATORY for me but it is fun, and I know that pumped muscles are a great environment for muscle growth.

So like I do with any preworkout, I test a serving on chest and triceps day, and a serving on back and biceps day.

Mixed great in 8 oz of water with no residue and did not taste bad, which if this is the final formula with natural flavoring, that is awesome!

About 20 minutes after consumption I observed a mild caffeine buzz and decided to make my short drive to the gym.
Ten minutes later I did feel a bit euphoric. Nothing crazy.
The energy was enough to get me through an hour at the gym both days without crashing, but it was not overkill.
I actually noticed about an hour and even two hours after the gym my hands were shaky while doing normal tasks. I'm assuming one of the other stimulants had something to do with this.
It wasn't jittery, I just could tell it was still there. I would need to try this out more often to come to a conclusion on that.

Both samples had a great effect on vascularity for me. When I got to the gym and took my jacket off, the veins in my forearms were very pronounced and my brachial veins were also very noticeable.
With just a couple warm-up sets my veins became even more pronounced. More so on back and bicep day than chest and triceps.
The veins in my front delts became more visible throughout my workouts and I even noticed some veins in my lower abs which is rare for me.

Now onto the pump!
I started out with a warm-up set of seated cable rows on back day and my biceps were already feeling a nice pump. By the end of my workout the pump was so strong it was actually a bit painful.
On chest day the pump wasn't as strong feeling but my triceps and chest were noticeably swollen half way through. I couldn't stop flexing!

Thanks a bunch for the samples, and I look forward to getting to rip through an entire tub to experiment more.
And Natty if you feel like sending me anything else down the road tell the shipping guy that MI is Michigan and not Minnesota lol! :)
Excellent Review FL3X. You covered all bases.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review fl3xy! Like Fu said you hit on everything.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks Justin

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review! Looks like I am looking for the same thing, smooth energy with a little (or more) euphoria.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Single or double serving?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys if there's anything else I didn't answer just ask!
AZ I believe they were single servings lol...I had two little pouches.
Let's hope ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Each pouch was a double serving I believe.