Just tried purus labs condense....man....idk....

  1. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977800
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Just tried purus labs condense....man....idk....


    Why did no one inform me that the apple flavor tasted so freaking amazing! Wth it tastes like one of those little apple lollipops you get at the bank as a kid lol a dumdum I think they are called....now I need you guys to get the caffeine out and all the other good stuff so I can mix it with my water and have some good flavor all day long lol....FYI if I can't resist drinking it through out the day and overdose on Stims I will miss all of you :P

    Official review going up tomorrow
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  2. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    I know one of the best flavored pres out

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  3. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977800
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I know one of the best flavored pres out

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    It's a pre?? I thought it was a drink mix :P lol good stuff I'm going to bath in it later so I can smell like an apple
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    It's a pre?? I thought it was a drink mix :P lol good stuff I'm going to bath in it later so I can smell like an apple
    Lmao!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  5. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977800
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yum just drank some bc it tastes good lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,809
    Rep Power
    3734733
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Why did no one inform me that the apple flavor tasted so freaking amazing! Wth it tastes like one of those little apple lollipops you get at the bank as a kid lol a dumdum I think they are called....now I need you guys to get the caffeine out and all the other good stuff so I can mix it with my water and have some good flavor all day long lol....FYI if I can't resist drinking it through out the day and overdose on Stims I will miss all of you :P

    Official review going up tomorrow
    Good stuff!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Skeptic takes on Purus Labs Condense!
    By Colbicide in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 03-17-2013, 02:41 PM
  2. Just tried purus labs muscle marinade
    By digitalducki in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 04:14 PM
  3. Purus Labs Condense log...SLICED N VEINY
    By supersliced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 11-21-2012, 04:32 PM
  4. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 09:58 PM
  5. The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense
    By CATdiesel76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in