Reducin the fat SNS REDUCE XT

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
ok guys, had a bottle of this lying around been waiting to drop some weight. this seems like a really underrated product and really wanna give this a try since its just been sittin in my stash. been doin cardio and abs for past couple months and think its time to hop on a supp. So apparently this is an anti cortisol product and i really enjoy running these. i should keep at it with no supps since im at 20% bf but weight loss is yielding. i love SNS and there products and not to many logs of this product so wanna help out the SNS team with this one.

height: 5'9
weighed in the morning at 167.8
BF: 22% guessing
goal: 15% bf and maybe 160lbs
diet: gonna be carb deficit with only 50g the most a day, usually dont even go that high anyway with high protein and moderate fats.
dosage: 1 wake up, 1 preworkout, 1 night
training: 30min cardio, low intensity due to bad ankle. abs one day then legs the next and switch off.

i got chicken legs and no butt so wanna get that in check before i start liftin again in march.

u guys dont have to follow but i just wanna log and try this

final review\

Starting weight: 167.8
Ending Weight: 163lbs
Starting BF:22%
Ending BF: You tell me from pics below

ok so today is day 30 and may i say what a fun supplement this was to run. ratings are right under here.

Appetite Control: 5/5 before i started the cycle i was always crazy hungry throughout my day and that was a big problem with my diet. even it was low fat low carb low whatever, i had to eat it and a lot of it. after 2 days my eating habits changed in a major way. i wasnt hungry at all. just maybe before a workout and it was light. but also what i liked was it didnt let me not eat like stim products, it just controlled appetite. i could ate if i wanted too but didnt have the need.

Energy: 3/5 i was expecting this to be a go to quick shot of energy since its not a stim but did it help me with my lethargic days? oh yes. i wasnt my usual lazy self and didnt have that "should i go to the gym today or not?" attitude. it did make my days a lot more productive so this is a positive.

Fatloss: 5/5 this is what i was majorly lookin for. i ran a straight cut with only cardio and ab workouts(later added weight lifting). after 1 week i started to notice my pants were fittin a lot looser and not as tight in the thigh area. for me, i lose weight in the legs and butt first. week 1 started to notice legs thinning, week 2 the stomach was shrinking a bit, abs and obliques poppin out, week 3 everything just got better and better. my weight started to stay the same but i was losin a lot more fat. my top abs were always noticeable with out flexing them. it was pretty freakin sweet. lower belly and love handles started to shrink also with the help of Mack which i appreciate very much man.

Vasularity: 5/5 how much i enjoyed this part. my old veins were comin out again around middle of week 2. shoulder and arm veins how i missed them. the more into the cycle my veins and obliques were always showing. i was always lookin in a mirror if i found one.

overall: Reduce XT is extremely underrated. people told me to stack with other stuff to see results and i didnt, ran it straight standalone. The fatloss on this stuff is unbelievable and i had a many cheat days so imagine if i didnt. this product would be great in PCT to preserve gains and cut body fat, it would be great for u wanna recomp. If i started lifting with it form the beginning, results woulda been a lot better. This product can be used for anything basically. picked a few more bottles for future use . SNS, great job on this product.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 1: so back from the gym, felt real good today. Had great energy today and just felt all around good. Sweat a little more but everyday is different. Just got home and feel sleepy so that good, will report back tomorrow

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Im subbed,thanks for the kind words and for sharing this with us.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
day 2: currently at work and hittin gym in a bit but had to write this. this stuff is awesome, my appetite is gone not hungry at all and i feel great like not even tired or anythin or stressed about stuff. will report back in a bit

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: slept like crap last night, idk why but I was tired but couldn't sleep. Appetite is still suppressed and sweat more today. Weight is at 167lbs and kinda cheated a bit today with a cookie since it was starin at me at work. Gonna pick up some melatonin

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 7: forgot to log past few days and cheated on Saturday real bad. But everything is goin great so far, been goin extra on the treadmill and incorporated a few extra workouts plus threw in some push up sets to so I can possibly form some part of the chest I guess lol but top abs u can notice so real happy with this run

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Day 7: forgot to log past few days and cheated on Saturday real bad. But everything is goin great so far, been goin extra on the treadmill and incorporated a few extra workouts plus threw in some push up sets to so I can possibly form some part of the chest I guess lol but top abs u can notice so real happy with this run
Sounds good,what is your current weight?

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
weight is at 168lbs but i didnt get to drop a deuce and i had some some black beans w/ feta, hummus and 2 meatballs around 7 last night so it still in me

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 8: 30min cardio, some oblique workouts and didn't eat much today. Kinda screwed myself cuz I only ate post workout today, wasn't much but just put calories in me. Just incorporated push ups end of work out to try to shape the chest. I'd do a full workout but I only have enough energy for a few sets of push-ups. Anyway, my sleep still sucks so drinkin chamomile tea before bed. Obliques are basically in and showin without flexin or anything. Gonna change it up and do new ab workouts tomorrow

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Day 8: 30min cardio, some oblique workouts and didn't eat much today. Kinda screwed myself cuz I only ate post workout today, wasn't much but just put calories in me. Just incorporated push ups end of work out to try to shape the chest. I'd do a full workout but I only have enough energy for a few sets of push-ups. Anyway, my sleep still sucks so drinkin chamomile tea before bed. Obliques are basically in and showin without flexin or anything. Gonna change it up and do new ab workouts tomorrow
Nice,will get that sent to you tonight!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 13: sorry for laggin. been sick wth strep throat again and hard to hit the gym. did some cardio but barely and havent been eating so maybe thats good? lol down to 165 today but throat is still killin me so just gonna hit up some cardio later tonight, still hurts to eat so really

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
day 16: startin to see nice veins comin out of me. shoulder veins are shootin out along with forearms and all im doin is adding push ups and pull ups to end of workout. diet has been laggy due to some thigns in my life are kinda goin downhill but im not as depressed as i would be off of reduce. weight is still at 165 but i am leaning up

Mack411 hooked up some awesome ab workouts that are really helping and hooked me up with a scoop of focus xt which i will be reviewing tonight. much love brother

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
day 16: startin to see nice veins comin out of me. shoulder veins are shootin out along with forearms and all im doin is adding push ups and pull ups to end of workout. diet has been laggy due to some thigns in my life are kinda goin downhill but im not as depressed as i would be off of reduce. weight is still at 165 but i am leaning up

Mack411 hooked up some awesome ab workouts that are really helping and hooked me up with a scoop of focus xt which i will be reviewing tonight. much love brother
Sounds good man,let us know what ya think of that focus xt.Glad the ab routine is helping you.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
amazing workout tonight. took a scoop of focus xt(caffeine free) and i couldnt believe how great this stuff is!!!!!!! how have i not bought a tub of this flusters me. ill review in the review section but amazing workout i knocked out today

funny story though lol was on the treadmill, this really cute girl and i make eye contact and she comes on the trwadmill behind me. so my smooth self goes to toss my gum out all casually and right when i hop back on treamill, loose balance and bust my shizz right in front of her. tried to play it kool but turned around and said just laugh it up lmaooo 5 other people and her burst out in laughter. im not gonna lie that was such a sad and hilarious attempt to look suave

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
amazing workout tonight. took a scoop of focus xt(caffeine free) and i couldnt believe how great this stuff is!!!!!!! how have i not bought a tub of this flusters me. ill review in the review section but amazing workout i knocked out today

funny story though lol was on the treadmill, this really cute girl and i make eye contact and she comes on the trwadmill behind me. so my smooth self goes to toss my gum out all casually and right when i hop back on treamill, loose balance and bust my shizz right in front of her. tried to play it kool but turned around and said just laugh it up lmaooo 5 other people and her burst out in laughter. im not gonna lie that was such a sad and hilarious attempt to look suave
Glad you enjoyed it,sounds like someone had a good laugh at your expense tonight,lol!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for offering to do a caffein free focus xt review man, much appreciated.

People falling on the treadmill, oh lawd, funniest **** ever.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
How are things going man?

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
slack in on log but gonna do final review in a few days. but will say this right now, reduce xt is extremely underrated. i kant believe how much fat it burns off you. will be pickin up more bottles soon for future. this prduct is awesome

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
slack in on log but gonna do final review in a few days. but will say this right now, reduce xt is extremely underrated. i kant believe how much fat it burns off you. will be pickin up more bottles soon for future. this prduct is awesome
Cant wait to see final review!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
final review\

ok so today is day 30 and may i say what a fun supplement this was to run. ratings are right under here.

Appetite Control: 5/5 before i started the cycle i was always crazy hungry throughout my day and that was a big problem with my diet. even it was low fat low carb low whatever, i had to eat it and a lot of it. after 2 days my eating habits changed in a major way. i wasnt hungry at all. just maybe before a workout and it was light. but also what i liked was it didnt let me not eat like stim products, it just controlled appetite. i could ate if i wanted too but didnt have the need.

Energy: 3/5 i was expecting this to be a go to quick shot of energy since its not a stim but did it help me with my lethargic days? oh yes. i wasnt my usual lazy self and didnt have that "should i go to the gym today or not?" attitude. it did make my days a lot more productive so this is a positive.

Fatloss: 5/5 this is what i was majorly lookin for. i ran a straight cut with only cardio and ab workouts(later added weight lifting). after 1 week i started to notice my pants were fittin a lot looser and not as tight in the thigh area. for me, i lose weight in the legs and butt first. week 1 started to notice legs thinning, week 2 the stomach was shrinking a bit, abs and obliques poppin out, week 3 everything just got better and better. my weight started to stay the same but i was losin a lot more fat. my top abs were always noticeable with out flexing them. it was pretty freakin sweet. lower belly and love handles started to shrink also with the help of Mack which i appreciate very much man.

Vasularity: 5/5 how much i enjoyed this part. my old veins were comin out again around middle of week 2. shoulder and arm veins how i missed them. the more into the cycle my veins and obliques were always showing. i was always lookin in a mirror if i found one.

overall: Reduce XT is extremely underrated. people told me to stack with other stuff to see results and i didnt, ran it straight standalone. The fatloss on this stuff is unbelievable and i had a many cheat days so imagine if i didnt. this product would be great in PCT to preserve gains and cut body fat, it would be great for u wanna recomp. If i started lifting with it form the beginning, results woulda been a lot better. This product can be used for anything basically. picked a few more bottles for future use . SNS, great job on this product.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice review,glad you enjoyed it!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
oh ya whole lot. will get after pics tonight, def will be logging with thyrocaps, yohib and some other stuff in the future. great product right here