CBR's Unbiased Run of USP Labs Versa-1

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
ok, so i ordered USP's Versa-1 this weekend to see what all the hype is about. besides jack3d, which i hated, (felt like s*** after using) i've never ran anything else from them. i find USP's marketing similar to muscletech's. over the top advertising, reps pushing products like its the holy grail, etc. so i decided that im going to give them a shot and see if all these bold claims hold water. that and also beause i've hit a wall, and i refuse to run any ph's. being that this is 'natural', and has no effect on the hpta, i will run a full 30 day supply. if i like what i see, i will maybe purchase another bottle.

i expect to receive my shipment sometime this week. depending on what day it comes, i may start this week or on Monday.

stats:
6'0, 220lbs, 12% bf.

the only things ill be taking along with the versa are: ADAM multi, muscle pharm aminos, whey for after workout.

this will truly be an unbiased run and i will update with any improvements/disappointments noticed.

stay tuned

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd.

I will be following. Will you be sharing your workouts and diet ? Looking at your stats, you probably do all that anyway.

Thanks.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd.

I will be following. Will you be sharing your workouts and diet ? Looking at your stats, you probably do all that anyway.

Thanks.
i will definitely be posting up my workouts. as for diet, its scattered on a daily basis. however, i do eat 5-6 healthy meals a day. its just what they consist of is constantly changing. i stick to lean meats, low carb food products. my only cheat is a bottle of wine or 2 during the week, and that is not changing anytime soon ; )

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested as well.. picked up some versa-1 with that killer deal, interested in other unbiased effects.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
i hope im not disappointed. ideally i would like to see some mass/weight gain coupled with strength. apparently, versa can go either way (weight loss or gain). i havent gotten a shipping confirm yet so its safe to say i will be able to start next monday.

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
i hope im not disappointed. ideally i would like to see some mass/weight gain coupled with strength. apparently, versa can go either way (weight loss or gain). i havent gotten a shipping confirm yet so its safe to say i will be able to start next monday.
Same here.. I like the company and have had success with Jack3d and was a huge believer early on with their launch-point, Anabolic Pump. Had success with P-Slin too. Prime was an absolute bust for me. Not sure how I'll use this, whether its looking to gain lean mass or maintain mass and gain strength while leaning out. Either way strength is my focus.

Good luck my man!

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
How are you making out? Have you started your run with Versa?

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
How are you making out? Have you started your run with Versa?
I will be starting this Monday for sure. My order from nutra went to a different address of mine so ill be picking it up tonight. Stay tuned!

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
I will be starting this Monday for sure. My order from nutra went to a different address of mine so ill be picking it up tonight. Stay tuned!
Nice! I've been running a log myself... Everything is going well. I'm hoping to cut some more fat before my next cycle in April. I just tossed up some pics after 10 days on and hopefully I kill it cause once I'm don't ill toss up some after pics as well....

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Nice! I've been running a log myself... Everything is going well. I'm hoping to cut some more fat before my next cycle in April. I just tossed up some pics after 10 days on and hopefully I kill it cause once I'm don't ill toss up some after pics as well....
My log

http:/

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223257-otc-pct-versa.html

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Debating on starting today. Only thing holding me back is that I took some Aleve about an hour ago for a headache. Not sure if that will lessen the effects of the versa...

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Debating on starting today. Only thing holding me back is that I took some Aleve about an hour ago for a headache. Not sure if that will lessen the effects of the versa...
I wouldn't think so. I'd start it. I have a cold right now so I'm taking ibuprofen cold and sinus. I'm not having any issues at all.

A USP labs rep can tell you for sure but if your running something like this for 4-8 weeks there's most likely going to be times like this.

I can't take Alieve for my headaches. Doesn't even touch it I have I take 600-800 mg of ibuprofen. I try and stay away from Tylenol due to liver processing.

Good luck. My progress is going great. I love it!

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Ok so tonight was my first night on versa. About 45 minutes after taking I felt a calming effect, slightly focused. Did chest and bis and didn't notice any crazier of a pump than I normally do. I guess I was little bit more focused then usual though. First day so I wasn't expecting much. We'll see how my sleep is tonight. Will update again when I see some more differences

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Ok so tonight was my first night on versa. About 45 minutes after taking I felt a calming effect, slightly focused. Did chest and bis and didn't notice any crazier of a pump than I normally do. I guess I was little bit more focused then usual though. First day so I wasn't expecting much. We'll see how my sleep is tonight. Will update again when I see some more differences
Today was day 12 for me and it marked the start of the magic for me. I felt focused, pumps were great, alpha feeling all day, and increased strength. I posted my workout summary, diet summary, and my feelings for today in my log. I'm really liking this stuff. Everyone reacts to compounds differently. So who knows what day yours will be. But mine started on 12 and I'm looking forward to more fun....

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
One week into versa. I think I'm noticing some changes. Feel a bit fuller and vascular. Workouts have been ok, nothing out of this world. I have left over xpand so I decided to take that along with my dose today. Definitely felt a lot more focused and explosive. But I can't say if its from the versa or not. I do believe that it enhanced the xpands effects though. Kindof wish I could get that feeling strictly from the versa. If it continues to be like this, then ill be convinced versa is merely an augmentation product for whatever your currently taking.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
One week into versa. I think I'm noticing some changes. Feel a bit fuller and vascular. Workouts have been ok, nothing out of this world. I have left over xpand so I decided to take that along with my dose today. Definitely felt a lot more focused and explosive. But I can't say if its from the versa or not. I do believe that it enhanced the xpands effects though. Kindof wish I could get that feeling strictly from the versa. If it continues to be like this, then ill be convinced versa is merely an augmentation product for whatever your currently taking.
Almost done with week 2. Today was legs and some arm work. Had a pretty nice pump by the end of the workout. Felt a lot fuller and my arms were swole. Still looking kindof pumped 2 hours later. Went first thing in the morning, had a shake and waited about an hour. Took the versa with some Bcaas and waited about another half hour before leaving for the gym. For me, I don't feel it until about an hour later

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Almost done with week 2. Today was legs and some arm work. Had a pretty nice pump by the end of the workout. Felt a lot fuller and my arms were swole. Still looking kindof pumped 2 hours later. Went first thing in the morning, had a shake and waited about an hour. Took the versa with some Bcaas and waited about another half hour before leaving for the gym. For me, I don't feel it until about an hour later
Right as you go into week 3 is when the magic really starts. You'll know what I mean... Enjoy the ride!!

Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223257-otc-pct-versa.html

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Right as you go into week 3 is when the magic really starts. You'll know what I mean... Enjoy the ride!!

Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223257-otc-pct-versa.html
So I finished up my bottle of versa about a week ago. I have to say that the effects did not become apparent until weeks 3-4. Which kindof sucks because one bottle only lasts that long. Definitely would need another bottle or 2 to appreciate the effects. IMO versa as a stand alone will give you some focus and nice vascularity. But when stacked with a stim it will definitely augment its effects (very focused and calm rage in the gym). My weight stayed the same throughout and only had minor changes in strength all around. If I had another bottle I would continue running it for sure, but still not sure if I'm totally convinced.