SD's Volatile log: Something unexpected.

SD1959

Awards
I've got many years in the gym and used many supplements including most pre-workouts. My first impressions of Volatile are totally positive. Taste is excellent. No hearburn, stomach distress.
Performance: Nice energy. No jitters, no rubber legs. I was totally upbeat the entire workout (which was legs). Here's where it really gets good: I had nice focus and intensity while I also had a mild euphoria. Totally unexpected!!! I was spent at the end though my head was mostly clear, not spaced out of my mind.
Really looking forward to my next encounter.
Sd

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
great review!

SD1959

Awards
Tuesday, late night chest, shoulders, tris. Bumped to 2 scoops with no adverse reaction of any kind. Focus to get an extra rep on many sets. Same feel good though my energy at that time of night (10 PM) wasn't as pronounced. Considering it was late, I'd once again rate very high marks for product performance!!

SD1959

Awards
Next insallment: Late night back, bi's and traps. REALLY needed a boost tonite as I had a long day with crappy sleep. Volatile did not fail. I tweaked it up to 2 and a quarter scoops. My strength was excellent and held throughout what became a battle. And for those of you "I could care less if it tastes like battery acid as long as it works" types, it can taste pleasant and be high quality. Just sayin'...

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here I am! Late but in :)

SD1959

Awards
Saturday was a leg session and Sunday was ch,sh and tris. Rolling fine with Volatile. Sunday brought another dimension. Legs on Sat. ended at 8pm. On the way home got stuck in monster traffic. An 11 foot tall bus tried to go under a 10 foot overpass! After an hour plus my lower back was killing me. Finally got home, ate and was spent. Sunday started late and by the time we got to the gym had an hour to change, warmup and train. This meant picking up the pace substantially. Strength held fine and by the end I had so much energy I was flyin!! Nice.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard about that on the news, crazy stuff!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ten minutes earlier and we would have missed it. It was nuts. I think every ambulance, fire truck and squad car in the area went past us!!
yeah, thats crazy. Some critical injuries but no deaths so far right?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's everything going here?

SD1959

Awards
Sorry to have been AWOL but had some issues with the power being out due to the blizzard. Workouts are finally back on track. Monday and Tues presented a new challenge as my sleep patterns were a mess. With Volatile, my training went very, very well. Got some decent sleep last night. third late nighter of the week Thurs was very strong. I gave a 2 scoop sample to a younger co-worker who (like myself) enjoys a pre with a kick w/o being a sledgehammer. He'll be jumping aboard! Legs Sat. Will check in.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to have been AWOL but had some issues with the power being out due to the blizzard. Workouts are finally back on track. Monday and Tues presented a new challenge as my sleep patterns were a mess. With Volatile, my training went very, very well. Got some decent sleep last night. third late nighter of the week Thurs was very strong. I gave a 2 scoop sample to a younger co-worker who (like myself) enjoys a pre with a kick w/o being a sledgehammer. He'll be jumping aboard! Legs Sat. Will check in.
Way to spread the word! Thanks for the update I hope you got everything straightened out over there with the snow

SD1959

Awards
Happy to spread the word when I like a product. I work in a gym so it's easy to do the right thing.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

SD1959

Awards
I'll see what I can do. We have very little message board space. I did however like the F/B page and shared the recent post telling people of the project and web sight. Happy to help.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll see what I can do. We have very little message board space. I did however like the F/B page and shared the recent post telling people of the project and web sight. Happy to help.
any help is great! thanks a lot! :)

SD1959

Awards
Saturday: Leg day. I was a bit more amped than usual as I hadn't been able to do my legs for two weeks. due to the blizzard causing the power to be out. It's very difficult for me during the week as those sessions are late night. At my age, I need plenty of warmup and stretching time to avoid injury. Well Sat. comes and I've got a cold starting to kick in. F me!!! Enter desire and enter Volatile. Great session! Standing up has been a serious effort!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saturday: Leg day. I was a bit more amped than usual as I hadn't been able to do my legs for two weeks. due to the blizzard causing the power to be out. It's very difficult for me during the week as those sessions are late night. At my age, I need plenty of warmup and stretching time to avoid injury. Well Sat. comes and I've got a cold starting to kick in. F me!!! Enter desire and enter Volatile. Great session! Standing up has been a serious effort!!
nice!! nothing like killing it on leg day, it's a better sore than anything else other than back possibly. I love a good ache in my lats

SD1959

Awards
Thought you'd all like to know that after a month, Volatile is still hitting me as well as day 1. Absolutely no burnout whatsoever!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thought you'd all like to know that after a month, Volatile is still hitting me as well as day 1. Absolutely no burnout whatsoever!!
That's how it goes!! Your tub just about done?

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
This was exactly what we were shooting for with Volatile. I am going on over 6 months with it and still same affect with same scoop amount. I am glad that you noticed that and made a point to comment. Thank you

SD1959

Awards
This was exactly what we were shooting for with Volatile. I am going on over 6 months with it and still same affect with same scoop amount. I am glad that you noticed that and made a point to comment. Thank you
No harsh crash either. Nice!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No harsh crash either. Nice!!!
Cool! Glad you're liking it! Please make sure to.post up your final review here and on nutra planet when you're done!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
How about a final review..

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, what happened here....?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One more workout to finish tub but I'll get that done now.
in the future, more frequent updates are usually preferred for a log.... just sayin

SD1959

Awards
Volatile from Formutech Nutrition final review: One of the best products in my arsenal. Very consistent throughout. No burnout, no crash no jitters. Very tasty with reliable and anticipated results. A comfortable and upbeat energy that gets a training session rolling quickly. Nice pump which not only feels good but of course gets you additionally motivated. Focus to grind out the last few reps without overbearing tunnel vision. Especially helpful with my late night workouts. Overall I give it an A. Nice job guys!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Volatile from Formutech Nutrition final review: One of the best products in my arsenal. Very consistent throughout. No burnout, no crash no jitters. Very tasty with reliable and anticipated results. A comfortable and upbeat energy that gets a training session rolling quickly. Nice pump which not only feels good but of course gets you additionally motivated. Focus to grind out the last few reps without overbearing tunnel vision. Especially helpful with my late night workouts. Overall I give it an A. Nice job guys!!!
thanks for the review, SD. Please be sure to copy/paste it up in the product reviews on here and on nutraplanet for us

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

SD1959

Awards
The reason I didn't comment more is I would've been crazy redundant!! Everything was so consistent and reliable.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The reason I didn't comment more is I would've been crazy redundant!! Everything was so consistent and reliable.
fair enough!