PES Enhanced Review

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Got a shot to try the samples. Gotta send huge thanks to the PES team for the opp to try it.

Taste: difficult to describe, couldn't make it out of what it was but it was good. Smooth taste, not bitter, a bit sweet. Was not given the flavor so kind of like a berry or fruity flavor. Not bad at all, I'm not one to worry about taste, but it shouldn't deter too many from it.

Energy: smooooothhhh!! Not a kick in the ass but it tapers in nicely. Hit me in about 5-10 minutes and started getting a nice energy boost at around 15-20 minute mark. No crash which was nice and energy lasted for a few hours after and faded nicely. Not an abrupt crash. Like this alot.

Pump: this is where it shined for me. I had snakes throughout my shoulders, bi's, and forearms. I'm partial to Purus Labs Condense and the pumps from that, but Enhanced blew it out of the water. The pump was painful at times on my arm day. It was intense but I loved it. Vascularity was intense and proved its effectiveness in this department.

Mental: also demonstrated its effectiveness here as I had tunnel vision on my lift. Didnt want to leave the gym and kept adding some extra sets/reps to the workout. Really dialed in and didnt get preoccupied at all during the session.

Truly loved this new preworkout and I think PES really hit it on the head with this Enhanced.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review clipper!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review. Pumps, energy, and focus all seem to be some common themes. Excited to try mine soon!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Great review. Pumps, energy, and focus all seem to be some common themes. Excited to try mine soon!
Yea man it's great product. Can't wait to see profile drop and product finally hit shelves cause this is a beast

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got a shot to try the samples. Gotta send huge thanks to the PES team for the opp to try it.

Taste: difficult to describe, couldn't make it out of what it was but it was good. Smooth taste, not bitter, a bit sweet. Was not given the flavor so kind of like a berry or fruity flavor. Not bad at all, I'm not one to worry about taste, but it shouldn't deter too many from it.

Energy: smooooothhhh!! Not a kick in the ass but it tapers in nicely. Hit me in about 5-10 minutes and started getting a nice energy boost at around 15-20 minute mark. No crash which was nice and energy lasted for a few hours after and faded nicely. Not an abrupt crash. Like this alot.

Pump: this is where it shined for me. I had snakes throughout my shoulders, bi's, and forearms. I'm partial to Purus Labs Condense and the pumps from that, but Enhanced blew it out of the water. The pump was painful at times on my arm day. It was intense but I loved it. Vascularity was intense and proved its effectiveness in this department.

Mental: also demonstrated its effectiveness here as I had tunnel vision on my lift. Didnt want to leave the gym and kept adding some extra sets/reps to the workout. Really dialed in and didnt get preoccupied at all during the session.

Truly loved this new preworkout and I think PES really hit it on the head with this Enhanced.
Smooth is the perfect description...i tried going a day without Enhanced to give myself a break from stimulants, but I missed the rush and took some anyways

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Smooth is the perfect description...i tried going a day without Enhanced to give myself a break from stimulants, but I missed the rush and took some anyways
Yea man, couldn't agree more about the energy. Wish I could get my hands on a full tub! Quite jealous Natty