Powermax review...leg day

antbrusca

antbrusca

Awards
Thanks adizzle1 for the samples, i only ended up taking half a serving this morning before my leg workout, staying on the cautious side because im on cycle right now and im usually pretty sensitive to pwo's so i figured half a serving would be ideal.

I started my workout about 35 minutes after i drank it. The focus and pump came on steady but didnt give me that cracked out feeling. The pumps it gave me were awesome for half a serving. legs are still pumping several hours later. overall i would put in the upper end of pre-workouts. once im off cycle ill probably be picking some up once i get through my remaining muscle marinade.

thanks again

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, im glad you liked it and thanks for the reviews. All the reviews so far are looking really good and day by day more are popping up.

Thanks again for trying it out and giving your feedback!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
The reviews and experiences seem to be highly consistent. Consistently 9-10 or 4-5 ratings scale. The supplement defintely lives up to Performax Labs's vision and principle to focus on what works and keeping things relatively simple in terms of supplement profile. It's the fine tuning of the dosages with nearly a year of testing. Looks like the hardwork on their end is paying off!

Whats even more exciting here is the great pumps you're getting just out of one scoop, which will be quite beneficial for those with lower stimulant tolerances. Thanks for the support and stay tuned for upcoming updates on the forums and our social media pages.