Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Finished my tub of volatile yesterday. Great leg workout...again! Heres my review will also post it up on NP

Taste 5/5
    The taste is amazing best tasting supplement ive ever tasted. Not sure if they have other flavors but berry erryption is awesome!!

Mixability 5/5
    Mixes in like 2 or three shakes easy

Price 3/5
    Now i got this tub for free but the pricing is pretty fair comes with 32 servings. When or if you use 2 scoops its only good for half a month.

Effectiveness 4/5
    Definitely had some great workouts with this and i managed to break a PR..the pumps were pretty intense. Clean energy no jitters crack head feeling..the only thing i noticed is the rush wore off pretty fast and the pump a lil bit after..Mind you i do have most of the ingredients in bulk that are in the prop blend so could have added them but i wanted to give this a fair review

All in all its a good product. As with most any preworkout its not gonna be dosed perfectly to meet every individuals need which is why buy my supplements in bulk but believe me it work. I can honestly say im picking another tub up when i get paid. Lol. Thanks formutech guys for letting me log this

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Finished my tub of volatile yesterday. Great leg workout...again! Heres my review will also post it up on NP

Taste 5/5
    The taste is amazing best tasting supplement ive ever tasted. Not sure if they have other flavors but berry erryption is awesome!!

Mixability 5/5
    Mixes in like 2 or three shakes easy

Price 3/5
    Now i got this tub for free but the pricing is pretty fair comes with 32 servings. When or if you use 2 scoops its only good for half a month.

Effectiveness 4/5
    Definitely had some great workouts with this and i managed to break a PR..the pumps were pretty intense. Clean energy no jitters crack head feeling..the only thing i noticed is the rush wore off pretty fast and the pump a lil bit after..Mind you i do have most of the ingredients in bulk that are in the prop blend so could have added them but i wanted to give this a fair review

All in all its a good product. As with most any preworkout its not gonna be dosed perfectly to meet every individuals need which is why buy my supplements in bulk but believe me it work. I can honestly say im picking another tub up when i get paid. Lol. Thanks formutech guys for letting me log this
    Thanks for a good log and great review! I'm really glad you liked it, Volatile is an exceptional pwo.

You da man Mach!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

final review is much appreciated!
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 09:52 AM
  2. Replies: 98
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 09:03 AM
  3. Kid smokes it up with Tyson
    By Jarconis in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 05:12 PM
  4. Will UCP1 mess me up with everything else im taking
    By FullyBuilt in forum Supplements