PNI Prodigy is some good shiz!!!

druller655321

Awards
I got myself a couple samples of some PNI Prodigy from HWD. This was an awesome promo and these samples came straight from his personal tub, thanks again Ricky. Now on to the Prodigy.

Taste/Appearance/Mixability: 8/10 I really liked a lot about this PWO, it dissolved almost instantly, and it didn't have a lot of excess dye. It does have some coloring, but doesn't stain your fingers. It wasn't overly sweet which was nice. The one downside was that the flavor was a little weaker than I like, and I barely add any water to my PWO's, think about a shot glass amount of water.

Energy/Focus/Pump 9/10 This was an intense product. I will admit that I am very stim sensitive, but still I was surprised by the crazy amount energy I got from just a half serving. I was definitely able to get in the zone after taking this product. I took Prodigy 3 days in a row and covered all my muscle groups. I'll say that on my leg day I got a little hurt and cut my session short by one set. I could still feel the Prodigy when I was picking my kids up from school! The pump was also definitely there and I also felt pretty vascular.

Overall: 8.5/10 This was a quality PWO that has a pretty good nutrient profile. There are some things it is lacking but there is no perfect supplement. This is something that will be added to stockpile of stuff. Thanks PNI.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got myself a couple samples of some PNI Prodigy from HWD. This was an awesome promo and these samples came straight from his personal tub, thanks again Ricky. Now on to the Prodigy.

Taste/Appearance/Mixability: 8/10 I really liked a lot about this PWO, it dissolved almost instantly, and it didn't have a lot of excess dye. It does have some coloring, but doesn't stain your fingers. It wasn't overly sweet which was nice. The one downside was that the flavor was a little weaker than I like, and I barely add any water to my PWO's, think about a shot glass amount of water.

Energy/Focus/Pump 9/10 This was an intense product. I will admit that I am very stim sensitive, but still I was surprised by the crazy amount energy I got from just a half serving. I was definitely able to get in the zone after taking this product. I took Prodigy 3 days in a row and covered all my muscle groups. I'll say that on my leg day I got a little hurt and cut my session short by one set. I could still feel the Prodigy when I was picking my kids up from school! The pump was also definitely there and I also felt pretty vascular.

Overall: 8.5/10 This was a quality PWO that has a pretty good nutrient profile. There are some things it is lacking but there is no perfect supplement. This is something that will be added to stockpile of stuff. Thanks PNI.
Thank you brother I appreciate the feedback!!! And no need to thank me it's my pleasure providing samples to my friends and people who share the same passion as myself