Volatile: Ben tests just how unstable it gets

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. 1st off this Hulk is in!! I wouldn't miss this for nutting I mean nothing sorry test be talking. 2nd that damn period chart looks like something rain man would have in his wallet. Killer layout brother. I want that 500lb bench soon!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    1st off this Hulk is in!! I wouldn't miss this for nutting I mean nothing sorry test be talking. 2nd that damn period chart looks like something rain man would have in his wallet. Killer layout brother. I want that 500lb bench soon!
    Hulk brother! No thread is worth it until you show up!! I swear by the buckeye for Bench! I was benching 185 a year ago!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
    •   
       


  3. Woo woo woo! Yeah brother I was po at myself. I hit 285 for one rep on incline bench press in Nov, then Dec came and lost my grandpa, dad got put into hospital, but is doing much better. Then i had the flu. I literally went to hell. I could probally hit 205 today. I started having joint issues and kept me from wanting to hit weights. So I'm doing a cardio blitz and no weights for a while. My next log I want you in. It's Msten and BPS Vanillalean!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Woo woo woo! Yeah brother I was po at myself. I hit 285 for one rep on incline bench press in Nov, then Dec came and lost my grandpa, dad got put into hospital, but is doing much better. Then i had the flu. I literally went to hell. I could probally hit 205 today. I started having joint issues and kept me from wanting to hit weights. So I'm doing a cardio blitz and no weights for a while. My next log I want you in. It's Msten and BPS Vanillalean!
    I am glad you're past that nadir in your life and are moving back up!! You better be getting moving that monster weight again!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  5. You know it brother!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   
       


  6. Chest and Tris coming up!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    Chest and Tris coming up!!
    Get it son!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. Buckeye 300 210/8 225/6 240/4 255/3 270/2 285/1 240/4....
    Close grip chain bench ( I believe the chains wear 35 each)- 155 + chains 5 3 1
    Dumbell Flat Bench- 95/ 5 3 1
    small bar tri pulldowns) 70/10 6
    cable flys 75/ 6 4 2
    sitting nose busters 65/ 8 6 4
    db incline 65/ 6 4 2 ( these feel so light, but I am gradually going to work myself up)
    long bar tri pulldowns 65/10 8 6
    I ended it all with pushups till I could not push up any more

    This has been two great weeks of lifting!! Everything has been moving up consistently and I have hit no walls. I have to give credit to Volatile for keeping my head in the game and allowing me extra energy to power through the last couple reps. Day 14. Two week review tomorrow!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    Buckeye 300 210/8 225/6 240/4 255/3 270/2 285/1 240/4....
    Close grip chain bench ( I believe the chains wear 35 each)- 155 + chains 5 3 1
    Dumbell Flat Bench- 95/ 5 3 1
    small bar tri pulldowns) 70/10 6
    cable flys 75/ 6 4 2
    sitting nose busters 65/ 8 6 4
    db incline 65/ 6 4 2 ( these feel so light, but I am gradually going to work myself up)
    long bar tri pulldowns 65/10 8 6
    I ended it all with pushups till I could not push up any more

    This has been two great weeks of lifting!! Everything has been moving up consistently and I have hit no walls. I have to give credit to Volatile for keeping my head in the game and allowing me extra energy to power through the last couple reps. Day 14. Two week review tomorrow!!!
    You're really putting in the effort bro, great work in here!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. Beast mode son!! Loving the chest workout and chains!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  11. chains for the win
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  12. I need to get me some bands and chains.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. I'm so lucky my gym has chains! I wish I could try bands though!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  14. I apologize for not positing my two week review yet, I will post it tonight with tonight's workout! Meanwhile I got accepted into my 3rd college today!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    I apologize for not positing my two week review yet, I will post it tonight with tonight's workout! Meanwhile I got accepted into my 3rd college today!
    congrats bud! I just got accepted into my first college last week. I'm the oldest freshman on the block!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. It's never too late though! What you going for?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    It's never too late though! What you going for?
    business administration. you?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. I am going to major in Biochemistry and minor in molecular engineering
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    I am going to major in Biochemistry and minor in molecular engineering
    couldn't you come up with something more acedemic? that seems so lightweight to me. lol

    thats awesome dude
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    couldn't you come up with something more acedemic? that seems so lightweight to me. lol

    thats awesome dude
    Hahahhahaha! It actually isn't that bad, I just want to work on tiny things to hopefully cure a disease or two. Or i could come up with some sweet new lifting product hahah
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  21. Legs and Traps
    Squats-( I am working my way in nice and slow before I go heaven) 135/8 185/5 225/3 255/2 285/1 315/2 335/1 345/1 345/1
    Leg press- 320/10 350/8 445/3 470/2 480/1
    Leg press calves- 420/8 440/10 470/ 10
    DB shrugs 85/8 6 4
    BB shrugs 165/12 195/10 245/7 (I go real slow on shrugs, I worry about form, and results not flinging along weights)
    hanging Leg raise- 17 15 13
    Db should press 55/12 10 8
    Ran for 30 minutes
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    Legs and Traps
    Squats-( I am working my way in nice and slow before I go heaven) 135/8 185/5 225/3 255/2 285/1 315/2 335/1 345/1 345/1
    Leg press- 320/10 350/8 445/3 470/2 480/1
    Leg press calves- 420/8 440/10 470/ 10
    DB shrugs 85/8 6 4
    BB shrugs 165/12 195/10 245/7 (I go real slow on shrugs, I worry about form, and results not flinging along weights)
    hanging Leg raise- 17 15 13
    Db should press 55/12 10 8
    Ran for 30 minutes
    Keep on bringing those squats up! Great work
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. daggum der arms!! I couldn't lift my arms after a shoulder workout like that way to kill it my friend!

    Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    Legs and Traps
    Squats-( I am working my way in nice and slow before I go heaven) 135/8 185/5 225/3 255/2 285/1 315/2 335/1 345/1 345/1
    Leg press- 320/10 350/8 445/3 470/2 480/1
    Leg press calves- 420/8 440/10 470/ 10
    DB shrugs 85/8 6 4
    BB shrugs 165/12 195/10 245/7 (I go real slow on shrugs, I worry about form, and results not flinging along weights)
    hanging Leg raise- 17 15 13
    Db should press 55/12 10 8
    Ran for 30 minutes
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  24. Sorry for the delay, I had 5 tests in AP Classes this week!! So here is a lot of information all at once


    Wednesday Back and Bis!!
    Deadlift 135/10 185/8 225/5 275/3 300/3 315/2 335/2 345/1
    Weighted pull ups 30/ 20 12 5 ( I was dead after the first two!)
    One arm rows 80/8 6 4
    Seated rows 160/ 8 6 4
    Lb seated rows 140/ 9 7 4
    E-Z cu 80/8 6 3
    Bh Db 30/10 8 6
    Pull downs 130/8 6 4
    Good mornings with a plate 25/8 6 4 2 35/7 5 3 1 45/6 4 2 2
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  25. Today was Chest and Tris
    Buckeye 300 210/8 225/6 240/4 255/3 270/2 285/1 240/4.... I didn't get this as good as I wanted so I am going to do this again!!
    Close grip chain bench ( I believe the chains wear 35 each)- 155 + chains 7 5 3
    Dumbell Flat Bench- 95/ 7 5 3
    small bar tri pulldowns) 75/6 4 2
    cable flys 75/ 8 6 4
    sitting nose busters 65/ 10 8 6
    db incline 65/ 7 5 3 ( these feel so light, but I am gradually going to work myself up)
    long bar tri pulldowns 70/6 4 2
    I ended doing three sets with my body weight on the bench plus the chains!! I didn't keep count but I am proud of what I did!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Poll: Methyl 1 test, How did it work for you.
    By ak-47 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 10-09-2009, 12:45 AM
  2. Natural test boosting, how to do it.
    By ReaperX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 07:04 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-04-2007, 02:37 AM
  4. First Test Cycle...how It Look?
    By evs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 03:41 PM
  5. Sleep... Just how important is it?
    By dunimous in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-15-2006, 04:50 PM
Log in
Log in