Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got these from a reps personal stash, means a lot when a rep believes in his product this much, imo.

got 2 baggies, i think they were watermelon and fruit punch.

taste for both was above average, lately pre's have been having a medicinal taste-prodigy tasted pretty decent.

pump was also right there with the best of the pre's i have tried lately, after only 2 workouts it would be next to impossible to judge one over another.

mixability was good, most companies have got this down, so no problem here.

focus was about the same as always, i never have a problem here-i take time out of my busy schedule, i know what i am there for.

energy was just a little above average for the pre's that don't contain 1,3 dime...to be honest i would add some sns 1,3 dime to prodigy or any other pre i use that doesn't include it. i like a good stim effect, and like the other pre's available that don't include 1,3 dime i find the energy lacking...not a problem, i just add some stims to it!!!

endurance this is where the new pre's shine, they don't have the energy punch of the 1,3 dime pre's but prodigy is among the best for the endurance factor, i am sure i was able to do more reps with prodigy than i would have without it...this is saying a lot based on just 2 sample packs!!!

in my honest opinion, prodigy is among the best non-1,3 dime pre-workouts available, i would put it in top 5...this is a pretty high rating after only 2 workouts!!!

thanks, ricky...you are the man!!!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got these from a reps personal stash, means a lot when a rep believes in his product this much, imo.

got 2 baggies, i think they were watermelon and fruit punch.

taste for both was above average, lately pre's have been having a medicinal taste-prodigy tasted pretty decent.

pump was also right there with the best of the pre's i have tried lately, after only 2 workouts it would be next to impossible to judge one over another.

mixability was good, most companies have got this down, so no problem here.

focus was about the same as always, i never have a problem here-i take time out of my busy schedule, i know what i am there for.

energy was just a little above average for the pre's that don't contain 1,3 dime...to be honest i would add some sns 1,3 dime to prodigy or any other pre i use that doesn't include it. i like a good stim effect, and like the other pre's available that don't include 1,3 dime i find the energy lacking...not a problem, i just add some stims to it!!!

endurance this is where the new pre's shine, they don't have the energy punch of the 1,3 dime pre's but prodigy is among the best for the endurance factor, i am sure i was able to do more reps with prodigy than i would have without it...this is saying a lot based on just 2 sample packs!!!

in my honest opinion, prodigy is among the best non-1,3 dime pre-workouts available, i would put it in top 5...this is a pretty high rating after only 2 workouts!!!

thanks, ricky...you are the man!!!!
Thanks brother great review!!!! Much appreciated my friend

LikeClockwork

LikeClockwork

Awards
Thanks for this, I've been considering this product for a while. Now I just need to decide if I want prodigy now or to wait for Enhanced...

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Really thinking about getting some of this stuff, wish I could sample it first!