1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.09%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Powermax PWO sample review

so i received my samples the other day and hit the gym last night and what a great workout.

Taste: 5/5 another company that focuses on taste which i enjoyed very much. doesnt have that medicine or chalk taste like many.

Mixibility: 4/5 mixed better than others but after downing it, a little foamy so u gotta add water again and finished it off but idc cuz i always have another glass of water after pwo

Energy: 5/5 the perfect amount with no jitters for me. i got a quick rush which i love getting at the beginning. most pwo get me up at the start then get me tired halfway. this one u get the rush and great clean energy after.

Pump: 6/5 had to give 6 cuz my pump did not go away after 4 hours after lifts. i worked out abs and shoulders and they just stayed flexed for a long time. loved it

Focus: 5/5 great focus, not too crazy where i dont wanna talk but just enough to keep hittin the weights

overall: great pwo for anyone doesnt want jitters and wants a nasty good pump. buying a tub next pay check

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

hell yea, sounds like its a perfect fit for you! Glad you enjoyed it soo much. And youre right flavor was a big part of it, we wanted it easy to drink instead of scared to drink everytime you workout! Thanks again brother!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Bump!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.09%

Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    so i received my samples the other day and hit the gym last night and what a great workout.

Taste: 5/5 another company that focuses on taste which i enjoyed very much. doesnt have that medicine or chalk taste like many.

Mixibility: 4/5 mixed better than others but after downing it, a little foamy so u gotta add water again and finished it off but idc cuz i always have another glass of water after pwo

Energy: 5/5 the perfect amount with no jitters for me. i got a quick rush which i love getting at the beginning. most pwo get me up at the start then get me tired halfway. this one u get the rush and great clean energy after.

Pump: 6/5 had to give 6 cuz my pump did not go away after 4 hours after lifts. i worked out abs and shoulders and they just stayed flexed for a long time. loved it

Focus: 5/5 great focus, not too crazy where i dont wanna talk but just enough to keep hittin the weights

overall: great pwo for anyone doesnt want jitters and wants a nasty good pump. buying a tub next pay check
    Did you try the whole pack (2 servings) or did you just use one actual serving for this review?
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.09%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    Did you try the whole pack (2 servings) or did you just use one actual serving for this review?
    lol that was 2 servings? hahaha ya just dumped it all in the shaker
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

We find two scoops to be the sweet spot for most people. I'm good with one and a half. Pumps for days, great focus and good clean energy

Similar Forum Threads

1. X-Force Sample Review from Yeahright
    By yeahright in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 07:28 PM
  2. IBE X-Force Sample Review
    By rkieltyk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2006, 04:17 PM