Wahoo's back getting pumped w/ Hemavol & Compete (Sponsored)
- 02-15-2013, 09:15 AM
Back and tris today, the gym is nice and empty so I'm hoping to get through this quickly so I can get to work. Back day is normally my best pump day as far as vascularity goes so I'm looking forward to getting that shoulder vein to pop today
- 02-15-2013, 04:54 PM
I've tried fighting through things, it just delays getting sick and the longer I delay it, the longer I feel like crap. Get your rest bro!!
- 02-18-2013, 11:20 AM
02-18-2013, 11:37 AM
Workouts have been harder to push through than normal yesterday and today, still fine on the strength side but a but harder to recover from. So I'm going to only lift 4 days this week and get an extra off day and see how I feel next weekend
02-18-2013, 02:15 PM
At first signs of sickness, I usually keep working out to force myself to get sick faster, because otherwise it just lingers making me feel like half crap for a few days before i get it full blown. I'd rather just get full blown sick immediately so i can recover to 100% faster!
02-18-2013, 09:46 PM
02-22-2013, 03:05 AM
02-22-2013, 09:38 AM
02-25-2013, 07:20 PM
02-26-2013, 05:29 PM
03-04-2013, 05:50 PM
03-06-2013, 09:34 PM
March Madness is around the corner
how you feeling so far?
BPI Sports Nutrition forum/social media representative
03-07-2013, 03:03 PM
03-11-2013, 06:53 PM
03-12-2013, 10:30 PM
03-14-2013, 06:54 PM
03-20-2013, 09:03 PM
OP you feeling better?
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mack411 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 457Last Post: 02-18-2013, 02:13 PM
- By Legacyfighter in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 108Last Post: 06-12-2012, 07:31 PM
- By laserbluess in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 52Last Post: 04-23-2012, 09:45 PM
- By Jonbero in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 31Last Post: 04-09-2012, 07:05 PM
- By suncloud in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 138Last Post: 02-22-2009, 11:11 AM