Yeahh Buddy! M-sten IML (sponsered)

scw538

scw538

Awards
First off heavyiron thanks for letting give this product a run. I am planning in starting in morning 1pill am - 1 pill pm. I will be taking the normal stuff creatine,fish oil, multi , zma and liv52, bcaa. I have ran super dmz 2.0 before with awesome results. I plan making this my best log to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Attachments

scw538

scw538

Awards
Day 2. killed arms yesterday with power max.

All exercises 4 sets x 7-10 reps

Bi
Standing alt db
Reverse curl
Db preacher
Machine curl

Tri
Single arm raise seated
Rope pull down
Two arm seated overhead raise
Machine single arm pull down

scw538

scw538

Awards
Day 3. Chest

All 4 sets x 7-10 reps

Chest
Hammer incline
Flat bench
Db flyes

Back
Hammer rows
Hammer pulls
Traps

Up 2 lbs already

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2lbs already.. and it has just begun! Soon you'll be feeling pumped and dense 24/7

Keep killing it in the gym brother!

scw538

scw538

Awards
Day 7

All exercises 4 sets 7-10 range

Legs

Squats
Leg press
Calf raise
Leg curl

Shoulders

Smith machine behind neck press
Db raise
Rear delt machine
Cable raise

Starting to feel slight weight gain and strength is up. Shooting for a bulk cycle . high calorie high protein ... Lots of oats in diet. M sten has been smooth as expected from IML .

scw538

scw538

Awards
Update day 10

Up a pound had a great arm workout.

4 sets x 7-10 range all
All supersetted

Alt db curl
Rope pulldown

Db preacher reverse
1 arm db ext

Reverse curl
Tri press

Machine curl
1 arm machine pulldown

Strength up feeling aggression. No sides. Libido way up. Alpha dog is ready to bite. Up four pounds in 10 days. Feeling very tight.

scw538

scw538

Awards
Still out ate some bad Mexican food. Food poisoning. Worst I have ever felt in my life. I hope to get back on the m sten train tomorrow.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You back in the game yet brother

scw538

scw538

Awards
I'm back from the dead. I could kill those mf's at that Mexican place. Wife was in bad shape also. Lost 5 lbs. just started eating again last Thursday. Anyway . Hit up chest and back today. Great pump. Weight loss did hurt ego but still looked pump. I fixing to ride this iml train. I going to get that 5 back plus 10.

scw538

scw538

Awards
Killer workout today. Starting to get dense put back on 3 lbs. m sten has my arms looking crazy.

scw538

scw538

Awards
So today I went to gym dry. Nothing pre workout. Pump was still f!!!!! Crazy. Was visiting a gym and the guys that were on knew I was on something. Veins in my bi's are sick. Tomorrow I add deca drol to the game. Get swole.

Side note. Hunger is way up.

scw538

scw538

Awards
Strength up. Legs and shoulders. Felt a little off after workout meals were not in line.

scw538

scw538

Awards
Differently sluggish feeling was from lack of food. Just finished meal 5 tilapia and greens. Feeling great. V

scw538

scw538

Awards
Arms today can't wait. M sten has been awesome muscles are so dense. Everybody at work gives me the "wtf" look when I were polo ss. I have been eating like a freaking animal. Attitude has been ok. Acne has been great. Last week push.

scw538

scw538

Awards
Killed arms. Strength is insane. M sten is so smooth on the body. Another win for team IML. I can tell IML put the work in the lab. Just like I do in the gym. I have repping the hell out of msten and iml in general to several fellow meatheads .

scw538

scw538

Awards
Chest and back today. Really nice pump. The stuff should be called m-dense. It has my muscles so dense. Strength is awesome.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
I've run two hdrol cycles and am looking at running this soon...what negative side effects have you experienced, if any? The IML product page says m-sten is less likely to cause hair loss than test and I'm trying to decide between this and test. Is your hair thinning? Acne? Body temperature up? All I really care about is no acne/hair thinning lol

scw538

scw538

Awards
I've run two hdrol cycles and am looking at running this soon...what negative side effects have you experienced, if any? The IML product page says m-sten is less likely to cause hair loss than test and I'm trying to decide between this and test. Is your hair thinning? Acne? Body temperature up? All I really care about is no acne/hair thinning lol
No acne or hair thinning. Iml products are very smooth. You will love it. You going to run a test base.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
No acne or hair thinning. Iml products are very smooth. You will love it. You going to run a test base.
I'm not sure. I have never used m-sten so I feel I should probably just use it alone and see how it affects me. Did you or do you feel you should have?

scw538

scw538

Awards
Yeah I finished up at +12 even after I lost all that weight during my food poison episode.

sides were none existent

Strength was awesome

Bloat was very minimal

Hardly any acne if any

Aggression was not to bad

People could notice I was on something I'm sure

Would I buy this my self yes.

Iml this is one of the best products on the mkt. keep killing it in the lab. We will keep killing it in the gym.

scw538

scw538

Awards
No I don't feel a test base would be required. But they do always help.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Exciting...thanks for the feedback. IML better not sell out within the next couple weeks!

scw538

scw538

Awards
Look on their forum. One of the repos usually have a discount posted.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Just read all this, looks good. I'm starting my run I'm a week. Just gotta get some 4 Andro rx. It seems.all the reviews/logs on this stuff are positive. Good stuff my brother!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I finished up at +12 even after I lost all that weight during my food poison episode.

sides were none existent

Strength was awesome

Bloat was very minimal

Hardly any acne if any

Aggression was not to bad

People could notice I was on something I'm sure

Would I buy this my self yes.

Iml this is one of the best products on the mkt. keep killing it in the lab. We will keep killing it in the gym.
No sides. Any size reduction of the boys?

leanfrk

Awards
First off heavyiron thanks for letting give this product a run. I am planning in starting in morning 1pill am - 1 pill pm. I will be taking the normal stuff creatine,fish oil, multi , zma and liv52, bcaa. I have ran super dmz 2.0 before with awesome results. I plan making this my best log to date.

So know that your finished how would you compare your M-Sten to your DMZ cycle?

scw538

scw538

Awards
Dmz I had more acne. I felt denser on m sten. dmz is a strong azz roid a I mean you bulk up quick on both. They are different. M sten is supposed to be a little purer sten vs sdmz. Of course dmz has dzine with the sten. both are awesome. I still consider sdmz to be the king IMO. But m sten was awesome. Two great products. Just buy one of each.

leanfrk

Awards
Dmz I had more acne. I felt denser on m sten. dmz is a strong azz roid a I mean you bulk up quick on both. They are different. M sten is supposed to be a little purer sten vs sdmz. Of course dmz has dzine with the sten. both are awesome. I still consider sdmz to be the king IMO. But m sten was awesome. Two great products. Just buy one of each.
Did you just do the one bottle of each and the recommended dosage? I've been getting alot of feedback that with the pro hormones optimal results comes when doubling up on the cycle?

scw538

scw538

Awards
No man I went at recommended dosage. There are some companies you need to double dose for optimal results (lg). IML products are capped ready to rock.