Yeahh Buddy! M-sten IML (sponsered)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by scw538 View Post
    First off heavyiron thanks for letting give this product a run. I am planning in starting in morning 1pill am - 1 pill pm. I will be taking the normal stuff creatine,fish oil, multi , zma and liv52, bcaa. I have ran super dmz 2.0 before with awesome results. I plan making this my best log to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    So know that your finished how would you compare your M-Sten to your DMZ cycle?

2. Dmz I had more acne. I felt denser on m sten. dmz is a strong azz roid a I mean you bulk up quick on both. They are different. M sten is supposed to be a little purer sten vs sdmz. Of course dmz has dzine with the sten. both are awesome. I still consider sdmz to be the king IMO. But m sten was awesome. Two great products. Just buy one of each.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by scw538 View Post
    Dmz I had more acne. I felt denser on m sten. dmz is a strong azz roid a I mean you bulk up quick on both. They are different. M sten is supposed to be a little purer sten vs sdmz. Of course dmz has dzine with the sten. both are awesome. I still consider sdmz to be the king IMO. But m sten was awesome. Two great products. Just buy one of each.
    Did you just do the one bottle of each and the recommended dosage? I've been getting alot of feedback that with the pro hormones optimal results comes when doubling up on the cycle?

4. No man I went at recommended dosage. There are some companies you need to double dose for optimal results (lg). IML products are capped ready to rock.

5. Thanks man!
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M-STEN Rx ftw! via IML btw
    By snagencyV2.0 in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 06:20 PM
  2. M-STEN Logger Opportunity From IML!
    By heavyiron in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 208
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 12:33 AM