abe/ erase pro

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Great updates! Looking like a brick house!
    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    im rather enjoying abe and ep during pct....
    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Great job ace, beast
    Thanks fellas! and yeah tech I love these two products.. Throwing in daa seems to perfect the stack.
    Also I think smoking mj may be making the nips puffy


  2. Food for thought...


    Marihuana and sex: a critical survey.Abel EL.

    Marihuana usage is associated with a life-style that involves earlier and more frequent sexual activity. Marihuana usage does not affect human male testosterone levels significantly, but does adversely affect sperm production. Animal studies have not found consistent changes in weights of male sexual organs but have corroborated the adverse effects of cannabinoid compounds on sperm production. The biological significances of these effects on sperm production are unclear, however, since there is no evidence that human marihuana users or male animals given cannabinoid compounds are less fertile or are at risk for dominant lethal mutations. Cannabinoid compounds reliably inhibit ovulation in animals and are associated with depressed luteinizing hormone (lh - leutenizing hormone - ) levels in both female and male animals. The decreased lh - leutenizing hormone - levels appear to be due to both hypothalamic and ovarian sites of action. Treatment with cannabinoid compounds is also associated with lower testosterone levels in male and lower prolactin levels in female animals. Effects on progesterone levels are inconclusive. Cannabinoid compounds do not possess estrogenic activity. Despite some consistencies in the data in virtually every study conducted with animals, there has been a basic confounding between direct drug action and secondary effects resulting from drug-induced decreases in food and water consumption and attendant weight loss. Almost all of the adverse effects of cannabinoid exposure on reproductive organs can be attributed to these secondary effects.

    Marijuana: interaction with the estrogen receptor.

    Sauer MA, Rifka SM, Hawks RL, Cutler GB Jr, Loriaux DL.

    Crude marijuana extract competed with estradiol for binding to the estrogen receptor of rat uterine cytosol. Condensed marijuana smoke also competed with estradiol for its receptor. Pure delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol, however, did not interact with the estrogen receptor. Ten delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol metabolites also failed to compete with estradiol for its receptor. Of several other common cannabinoids tested, only cannabidiol showed any estrogen receptor binding. This was evident only at very high concentrations of cannabidiol. Apigenin, the aglycone of a flavinoid phytoestrogen found in cannabis, displa high affinity for the estrogen receptor. To assess the biological significance of these receptor data, estrogen activity was measured in vivo with the uterine growth bioassay, using immature rats. Cannabis extract in large doses exhibited neither estrogenic nor antiestrogenic effects. Thus, although estrogen receptor binding activity was observed in crude marijuana extract, marijuana smoke condensate and several known components of cannabis, direct estrogenic activity of cannabis extract could not be demonstrated in vivo.




    The often heard assertion that THC causes gynecomastia is not related to estrogenic activity of the compound, but rather to the ability of THC to suppress luteinizing hormone (lh - leutenizing hormone - ). A number of studies have shown this (1) (2) (3). Other studies have failed to show an effect (4).

    As with evidence supporting the theory behind marijuana induced gynecomastia, there are conflicting studies about whether there is even a correlation between marijuana use and gynecomastia. There is a much stronger correlation between alcoholism and gynecomastia than between weed and gynecomastia.


    (1) NIDA Res Monogr 1984;44:46-64
    Endocrine effects of marijuana in the male: preclinical studies.

    (2) Drug Alcohol Depend 1992 Apr;30(1):59-63
    Chronic effects of marihuana smoking on luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and prolactin levels in human males.

    (3) : J Pharmacol Exp Ther 1986 Jun;237(3):862-6
    Marihuana smoking suppresses luteinizing hormone in women.

    (4) 1: Drug Alcohol Depend 1991 Aug;28(2):121- 8
    Effects of chronic marijuana use on testosterone, luteinizing hormone, follicle stimulating hormone, prolactin and cortisol in men and women.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  3. That is really interesting, I appreciate you adding this.. I feel like those studies were going back and forth, one saying it binds estrogen receptors, the other saying there was no estrogenic activity in vivo

    In the first study it says no effect on testosterone then lower in same study it says it does lower it..?

    Also, it's saying thc has no effect just the cbds, meaning vaporization would be a much better alternative.
    Still though they seem very conflicting and I'm wondering who put these studies on because the way they were written it seems like they have an agenda

    but I do notice when I wake up nips are flat to chest dime sized, looking completely normal.. and by the end of last night after I drank two beers and smoked a few bowls my nips were quarter sized and puffy

    Needless to say that's not a normal night for me but I was with my bro having a good time.

  4. Trained back today, hit some rack pulls to start with, I hit a real nice groove with these, usually I cannot snap my hips enough, today though, it felt perfect.., worked up to 475x5, 495x4, 515x3. I felt strong but my form broke down on the third rep of the last set, no hitch or anything bad, but after having such good technique in the previous sets, I didn't want to reinforce bad techniques by going any closer to my 1RM..
    super setted the three sets of rack pulls with Swiss bar pulldown 3x10.
    Next moved on to one arm bb rows with the Meadows handle and a red short monster mini over the bar under my feet, standing beside the bar 50#x3x8 focusing on contraction at the top then three sets straddling the bar hits my lats differently 75x3x12 no band.
    Next supinated seated cable rows 200x3x10 each set with drops
    Then a few sets of rear delt rows 3x20
    To finish it off I did two sets of neck curls.. Neck was so pumped it was hard to breath.. Girl told me my neck was way too Big

  5. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Trained back today, hit some rack pulls to start with, I hit a real nice groove with these, usually I cannot snap my hips enough, today though, it felt perfect.., worked up to 475x5, 495x4, 515x3. I felt strong but my form broke down on the third rep of the last set, no hitch or anything bad, but after having such good technique in the previous sets, I didn't want to reinforce bad techniques by going any closer to my 1RM..
    super setted the three sets of rack pulls with Swiss bar pulldown 3x10.
    Next moved on to one arm bb rows with the Meadows handle and a red short monster mini over the bar under my feet, standing beside the bar 50#x3x8 focusing on contraction at the top then three sets straddling the bar hits my lats differently 75x3x12 no band.
    Next supinated seated cable rows 200x3x10 each set with drops
    Then a few sets of rear delt rows 3x20
    To finish it off I did two sets of neck curls.. Neck was so pumped it was hard to breath.. Girl told me my neck was way too Big
    Neck so pumped hard to breath = winning bro! Killer workout great numbers. How's the boobies?

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Neck so pumped hard to breath = winning bro! Killer workout great numbers. How's the boobies?

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Thank you bean, it's good to have you in here.

    Honestly I think it's just from one, being fat, and two, loading up on that dairy (if you didn't read the beginning)
    I feel like cutting the dairy and adding this stack has definitely done the trick. Nips are small most of the day and have seemed to get puffy after I smoke.. But they are relatively small. Dime sized in the morning.

    I'm getting somewhere towards the third or fourth week and I'm planning on using an og bottle of erase i've had laying around, and ordering an og anabeta extending this stack an additional four Weeks.

    My muscles are stupidly full and I am ravenous. I could destroy the whole kitchen and I just ate to maximum capacity one and a half hours ago..

  7. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Trained back today, hit some rack pulls to start with, I hit a real nice groove with these, usually I cannot snap my hips enough, today though, it felt perfect.., worked up to 475x5, 495x4, 515x3. I felt strong but my form broke down on the third rep of the last set, no hitch or anything bad, but after having such good technique in the previous sets, I didn't want to reinforce bad techniques by going any closer to my 1RM..
    super setted the three sets of rack pulls with Swiss bar pulldown 3x10.
    Next moved on to one arm bb rows with the Meadows handle and a red short monster mini over the bar under my feet, standing beside the bar 50#x3x8 focusing on contraction at the top then three sets straddling the bar hits my lats differently 75x3x12 no band.
    Next supinated seated cable rows 200x3x10 each set with drops
    Then a few sets of rear delt rows 3x20
    To finish it off I did two sets of neck curls.. Neck was so pumped it was hard to breath.. Girl told me my neck was way too Big
    You should've said, "yeah? You should see my D1CK!"
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Thank you bean, it's good to have you in here.

    Honestly I think it's just from one, being fat, and two, loading up on that dairy (if you didn't read the beginning)
    I feel like cutting the dairy and adding this stack has definitely done the trick. Nips are small most of the day and have seemed to get puffy after I smoke.. But they are relatively small. Dime sized in the morning.

    I'm getting somewhere towards the third or fourth week and I'm planning on using an og bottle of erase i've had laying around, and ordering an og anabeta extending this stack an additional four Weeks.

    My muscles are stupidly full and I am ravenous. I could destroy the whole kitchen and I just ate to maximum capacity one and a half hours ago..
    Seems like you are having great results. I love the muscle fullness from Anabeta (or elite). Keep it up bro.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  9. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

    You should've said, "yeah? You should see my D1CK!"
    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Seems like you are having great results. I love the muscle fullness from Anabeta (or elite). Keep it up bro.
    Thanks guys, people have been telling me I am getting huge (I attest most of this to change in diet /eating a TON more) which, infact, the hunger from Anabeta has definitely made me increase my calories

  10. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    Thanks guys, people have been telling me I am getting huge (I attest most of this to change in diet /eating a TON more) which, infact, the hunger from Anabeta has definitely made me increase my calories
    Def killing it bro! I can't imagine the hunger that comes with the Anabeta and Mary Jane combo! Can't stand that ****. It's obviously helping you grow though. Keep killing it bro, glad to hear the boobs are in the mend

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Def killing it bro! I can't imagine the hunger that comes with the Anabeta and Mary Jane combo! Can't stand that ****. It's obviously helping you grow though. Keep killing it bro, glad to hear the boobs are in the mend

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Thanks bean! I don't notice hunger from mj too much cause i've been steadily using it since I was 18. That's why I can attest to most of the hunger being from abe

    Also nips have a little puff to them nothing major I smoked yesterday but haven't today..

    I think at this point I'm just too fat to tell, lol

  12. Hunger is relatively normal and controllable on off days I've noticed.. It might have something to do with the fact that i'm at work and not hardly moving around at all.
    Nips still slightly puffy, still haven't smoked.. Beginning to think it's something else.

    Also one thing I've noticed is if i'm cold my nips are smaller than ever and the only time they puff out is if I'm warm and toasty..
    Can anyone in here comment on this?

    Also I really don't think it's pot causing the puffiness, my nips have been puffy the last two days and I haven't even been smoking for those days.

  13. Trained some legs yesterday, chest today. Everything was going really well I felt good and strong for squats, but my technique just wasn't where it's supposed to be, resulting in my first few sets being cut two reps short. Did some SSB again, working up in weight 275 x3,295 x3,305 x3,
    315x2x3
    Each set I had four chains a side, roughly eighty pounds extra weight at the top, all chains were either off the ground or one link touching.
    Then hex bar deads really focusing on the quads, no hip drive. 3x12 each set super set with extension drop sets.
    Four sets ghr 8 rep last two super set with curls..

    Chest today I was feeling great and strong, no tweaks at all everything firing great.
    Seated rear delt 5x20 20#
    ss
    Flat twist press 4x15 40#
    ...
    Fat man row 3x10 45# plate on chest
    Ss
    Incline DB press pyramiding up in weight 6x6 70,80,85x3,80
    I used a black monster mini for this, one in each hand looped under the bench for that peak contraction
    slight incline db press 3x20 50#
    Ss
    Two chain incline flies 3x10
    finished with two sets bandell bar, 30#kb hanging per side two sets thirty reps.

    I was very impressed with how tight I was here, the bar barely shook at all

    finished with three sts of power cage press 3x10
    Ss
    Five sts seated DB lateralx15

    I noticed by the time I was doing these presses my Delts were fried, I had a hard time doing 95lb..

    Also tomorrow is my last day on the stack but I ended up buying Anabeta og and will stack it with og erase so I will weigh in, get my body fat tested, and then use the above og counterparts for the next four Weeks

  14. Great update ace. So you will be continuing this log for another 4 weeks? I'm running erase/Anabeta right now but am starting ABE next week. We are flip floppin I guess!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  15. Nice update ace! I have no idea on the nips the only way to tell would be to get bloods I guess. Glad to here you're extending your log bro. Anabeta/ABE is hands down my fav natty supp out. Ill always be a PES customer just for that!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  16. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Great update ace. So you will be continuing this log for another 4 weeks? I'm running erase/Anabeta right now but am starting ABE next week. We are flip floppin I guess!
    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Nice update ace! I have no idea on the nips the only way to tell would be to get bloods I guess. Glad to here you're extending your log bro. Anabeta/ABE is hands down my fav natty supp out. Ill always be a PES customer just for that!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Thanks fellas, i'm planning on updating in this log for the next four Weeks

    Also, on the nips, I have no freaking clue. They were big yesterday, tiney today, until now they look a little bigger, not like yesterday though.. It's so off and on it makes me think i'm just fat is all

  17. I really need to get a SSB. I used one once at some hole in the wall gym but only just the bar didn't get to load it (I was there to buy equipment saw the bar and asked if I could use it lol).

    What do you do your fat man pull ups with?
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Great update ace. So you will be continuing this log for another 4 weeks? I'm running erase/Anabeta right now but am starting ABE next week. We are flip floppin I guess!
    Just curious as to your thoughts behind going with AB instead of ABE from the get go. I know ABE is something you have to cycle so didn't know if you were alternating it with something else.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I really need to get a SSB. I used one once at some hole in the wall gym but only just the bar didn't get to load it (I was there to buy equipment saw the bar and asked if I could use it lol).

    What do you do your fat man pull ups with?
    Bolt, I usually set a barbell in the j hooks in the power rack and put my feet on the squat box, as long as no ones squatting I row my chest up to the bar, to the middle of my chest. I keep my elbows at 90 from my body, really squeezing the upper back.. Quality movement there.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

    Just curious as to your thoughts behind going with AB instead of ABE from the get go. I know ABE is something you have to cycle so didn't know if you were alternating it with something else.
    I just bought Anabeta og because it's cheaper and I wanted to extend the run another four Weeks. There are definite advantages to the elite formula, I just wanted to try the og, been a long time since I used it.

    And no i'm not alternating anything m8 just moving to the og formulas for another month.


    Hit some arms today, REAL fast, about thirty minutes with a light warmup.
    Did six sets of Swiss barbell hammer curls ss with six sets Swiss skulls.
    last three sets I would super set inside grip with outside grip. (or middle to outside, final set all three grips)
    Finished with four sets of incline DB curl ss high pulley press down.
    All were drop sets.

    My pump was retarted, and also, I felt pretty damn strong especially for How quick I was moving

  20. My appetite is ridiculous. I am hungry so soon after eating..
    Even after I eat a regular amount of food I barely even feel like I just ate..
    I can always eat more with this stack, retarted..

    Also I did a low carb day Friday I dried out quite intensely.. No joint pain but just noticing I look real lean, even though i'm actually fatter than I like to be.

    I was planning on a low carb day today too but I just couldn't do it.. Been eating, not allot compared to a high day but allot for a work day..
    I finished eating ten minutes ago. I can't even tell I just ate


    Also another note i'm looking pretty swollen and beefy, especially after low carbin Friday. Muscles seem to have extra water and glycogen inn them, looking SWOLL

    A few things I haven't mentioned are libido is up, and I am sleeping very well, seems like i'm having vivid dreams more often

  21. It is hard to do but when eating lowered CHO with ABE/AB I do still feel incredible muscle fullness. With added CHO it can get ridiculous.

    I was just wondering if you used any straps (TRX, Blast straps) for your fat man rows. I like to rotate between a bar, fat bar, and my rings when doing them. They are a staple exercise for me.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    It is hard to do but when eating lowered CHO with ABE/AB I do still feel incredible muscle fullness. With added CHO it can get ridiculous.

    I was just wondering if you used any straps (TRX, Blast straps) for your fat man rows. I like to rotate between a bar, fat bar, and my rings when doing them. They are a staple exercise for me.
    I've tried them with blast straps before, but I didn't really like it. I just couldn't get that same upper back contraction..
    Big upper back = one badass mofo

    Anywho i've found when I take Anabeta before bed I wake up stupid hungry..

  23. Hi guys. Just posting from Melbourne, Australia and as of today have just ordered Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro......along with a swag of USP products including Prime, AP, C-20, Powerfull, Agmatine and Super Cissus. So together with Jack3d, TEST, Modern BCAA and Versa-1 I'm hoping to see some "reasonable" results.

    Will keep u informed and great to be here and following this killer thread.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by victorypark View Post
    Hi guys. Just posting from Melbourne, Australia and as of today have just ordered Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro......along with a swag of USP products including Prime, AP, C-20, Powerfull, Agmatine and Super Cissus. So together with Jack3d, TEST, Modern BCAA and Versa-1 I'm hoping to see some "reasonable" results.

    Will keep u informed and great to be here and following this killer thread.
    I know you . Good to see you went with ABE/EP. Awesome pickup overall bud.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by victorypark View Post
    Hi guys. Just posting from Melbourne, Australia and as of today have just ordered Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro......along with a swag of USP products including Prime, AP, C-20, Powerfull, Agmatine and Super Cissus. So together with Jack3d, TEST, Modern BCAA and Versa-1 I'm hoping to see some "reasonable" results.

    Will keep u informed and great to be here and following this killer thread.
    Thanks for joining bro you'll love your stack. How will you be stacking these products?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES Erase Pro - The Breakdown
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 239
    Last Post: 09-18-2016, 12:57 PM
  2. The Best Just Got Better - PES Erase Pro
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 06:19 PM
  3. Tell us why YOU want the Erase Pro Experience!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 289
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 11:59 AM
  4. Erase Pro + TTA stack question
    By sarguy in forum PES
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2011, 06:29 PM
  5. PES Erase Pro
    By rodo123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 12-17-2011, 07:37 AM
Log in
Log in