1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Neck so pumped hard to breath = winning bro! Killer workout great numbers. How's the boobies?

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Thank you bean, it's good to have you in here.

Honestly I think it's just from one, being fat, and two, loading up on that dairy (if you didn't read the beginning)
    I feel like cutting the dairy and adding this stack has definitely done the trick. Nips are small most of the day and have seemed to get puffy after I smoke.. But they are relatively small. Dime sized in the morning.

I'm getting somewhere towards the third or fourth week and I'm planning on using an og bottle of erase i've had laying around, and ordering an og anabeta extending this stack an additional four Weeks.

My muscles are stupidly full and I am ravenous. I could destroy the whole kitchen and I just ate to maximum capacity one and a half hours ago..

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Trained back today, hit some rack pulls to start with, I hit a real nice groove with these, usually I cannot snap my hips enough, today though, it felt perfect.., worked up to 475x5, 495x4, 515x3. I felt strong but my form broke down on the third rep of the last set, no hitch or anything bad, but after having such good technique in the previous sets, I didn't want to reinforce bad techniques by going any closer to my 1RM..
    super setted the three sets of rack pulls with Swiss bar pulldown 3x10.
    Next moved on to one arm bb rows with the Meadows handle and a red short monster mini over the bar under my feet, standing beside the bar 50#x3x8 focusing on contraction at the top then three sets straddling the bar hits my lats differently 75x3x12 no band.
    Next supinated seated cable rows 200x3x10 each set with drops
    Then a few sets of rear delt rows 3x20
    To finish it off I did two sets of neck curls.. Neck was so pumped it was hard to breath.. Girl told me my neck was way too Big
    You should've said, "yeah? You should see my D1CK!"
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Thank you bean, it's good to have you in here.

Honestly I think it's just from one, being fat, and two, loading up on that dairy (if you didn't read the beginning)
    I feel like cutting the dairy and adding this stack has definitely done the trick. Nips are small most of the day and have seemed to get puffy after I smoke.. But they are relatively small. Dime sized in the morning.

I'm getting somewhere towards the third or fourth week and I'm planning on using an og bottle of erase i've had laying around, and ordering an og anabeta extending this stack an additional four Weeks.

My muscles are stupidly full and I am ravenous. I could destroy the whole kitchen and I just ate to maximum capacity one and a half hours ago..
    Seems like you are having great results. I love the muscle fullness from Anabeta (or elite). Keep it up bro.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

You should've said, "yeah? You should see my D1CK!"
    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Seems like you are having great results. I love the muscle fullness from Anabeta (or elite). Keep it up bro.
    Thanks guys, people have been telling me I am getting huge (I attest most of this to change in diet /eating a TON more) which, infact, the hunger from Anabeta has definitely made me increase my calories
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Thanks guys, people have been telling me I am getting huge (I attest most of this to change in diet /eating a TON more) which, infact, the hunger from Anabeta has definitely made me increase my calories
    Def killing it bro! I can't imagine the hunger that comes with the Anabeta and Mary Jane combo! Can't stand that ****. It's obviously helping you grow though. Keep killing it bro, glad to hear the boobs are in the mend

Independent
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Def killing it bro! I can't imagine the hunger that comes with the Anabeta and Mary Jane combo! Can't stand that ****. It's obviously helping you grow though. Keep killing it bro, glad to hear the boobs are in the mend

Thanks bean! I don't notice hunger from mj too much cause i've been steadily using it since I was 18. That's why I can attest to most of the hunger being from abe

Also nips have a little puff to them nothing major I smoked yesterday but haven't today..

I think at this point I'm just too fat to tell, lol
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Hunger is relatively normal and controllable on off days I've noticed.. It might have something to do with the fact that i'm at work and not hardly moving around at all.
    Nips still slightly puffy, still haven't smoked.. Beginning to think it's something else.

Also one thing I've noticed is if i'm cold my nips are smaller than ever and the only time they puff out is if I'm warm and toasty..
    Can anyone in here comment on this?

Also I really don't think it's pot causing the puffiness, my nips have been puffy the last two days and I haven't even been smoking for those days.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Trained some legs yesterday, chest today. Everything was going really well I felt good and strong for squats, but my technique just wasn't where it's supposed to be, resulting in my first few sets being cut two reps short. Did some SSB again, working up in weight 275 x3,295 x3,305 x3,
    315x2x3
    Each set I had four chains a side, roughly eighty pounds extra weight at the top, all chains were either off the ground or one link touching.
    Then hex bar deads really focusing on the quads, no hip drive. 3x12 each set super set with extension drop sets.
    Four sets ghr 8 rep last two super set with curls..

Chest today I was feeling great and strong, no tweaks at all everything firing great.
    Seated rear delt 5x20 20#
    ss
    Flat twist press 4x15 40#
    Fat man row 3x10 45# plate on chest
    Ss
    Incline DB press pyramiding up in weight 6x6 70,80,85x3,80
    I used a black monster mini for this, one in each hand looped under the bench for that peak contraction
    slight incline db press 3x20 50#
    Ss
    Two chain incline flies 3x10
    finished with two sets bandell bar, 30#kb hanging per side two sets thirty reps.

I was very impressed with how tight I was here, the bar barely shook at all

finished with three sts of power cage press 3x10
    Ss
    Five sts seated DB lateralx15

I noticed by the time I was doing these presses my Delts were fried, I had a hard time doing 95lb..

Also tomorrow is my last day on the stack but I ended up buying Anabeta og and will stack it with og erase so I will weigh in, get my body fat tested, and then use the above og counterparts for the next four Weeks
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Great update ace. So you will be continuing this log for another 4 weeks? I'm running erase/Anabeta right now but am starting ABE next week. We are flip floppin I guess!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%

Nice update ace! I have no idea on the nips the only way to tell would be to get bloods I guess. Glad to here you're extending your log bro. Anabeta/ABE is hands down my fav natty supp out. Ill always be a PES customer just for that!

Independent
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Great update ace. So you will be continuing this log for another 4 weeks? I'm running erase/Anabeta right now but am starting ABE next week. We are flip floppin I guess!
    Nice update ace! I have no idea on the nips the only way to tell would be to get bloods I guess. Glad to here you're extending your log bro. Anabeta/ABE is hands down my fav natty supp out. Ill always be a PES customer just for that!

Thanks fellas, i'm planning on updating in this log for the next four Weeks

Also, on the nips, I have no freaking clue. They were big yesterday, tiney today, until now they look a little bigger, not like yesterday though.. It's so off and on it makes me think i'm just fat is all
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I really need to get a SSB. I used one once at some hole in the wall gym but only just the bar didn't get to load it (I was there to buy equipment saw the bar and asked if I could use it lol).

What do you do your fat man pull ups with?
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Just curious as to your thoughts behind going with AB instead of ABE from the get go. I know ABE is something you have to cycle so didn't know if you were alternating it with something else.
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I really need to get a SSB. I used one once at some hole in the wall gym but only just the bar didn't get to load it (I was there to buy equipment saw the bar and asked if I could use it lol).

What do you do your fat man pull ups with?
    Bolt, I usually set a barbell in the j hooks in the power rack and put my feet on the squat box, as long as no ones squatting I row my chest up to the bar, to the middle of my chest. I keep my elbows at 90 from my body, really squeezing the upper back.. Quality movement there.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

Just curious as to your thoughts behind going with AB instead of ABE from the get go. I know ABE is something you have to cycle so didn't know if you were alternating it with something else.
    I just bought Anabeta og because it's cheaper and I wanted to extend the run another four Weeks. There are definite advantages to the elite formula, I just wanted to try the og, been a long time since I used it.

And no i'm not alternating anything m8 just moving to the og formulas for another month.

Hit some arms today, REAL fast, about thirty minutes with a light warmup.
    Did six sets of Swiss barbell hammer curls ss with six sets Swiss skulls.
    last three sets I would super set inside grip with outside grip. (or middle to outside, final set all three grips)
    Finished with four sets of incline DB curl ss high pulley press down.
    All were drop sets.

My pump was retarted, and also, I felt pretty damn strong especially for How quick I was moving
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

My appetite is ridiculous. I am hungry so soon after eating..
    Even after I eat a regular amount of food I barely even feel like I just ate..
    I can always eat more with this stack, retarted..

Also I did a low carb day Friday I dried out quite intensely.. No joint pain but just noticing I look real lean, even though i'm actually fatter than I like to be.

I was planning on a low carb day today too but I just couldn't do it.. Been eating, not allot compared to a high day but allot for a work day..
    I finished eating ten minutes ago. I can't even tell I just ate

Also another note i'm looking pretty swollen and beefy, especially after low carbin Friday. Muscles seem to have extra water and glycogen inn them, looking SWOLL

A few things I haven't mentioned are libido is up, and I am sleeping very well, seems like i'm having vivid dreams more often
  16. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.45%

It is hard to do but when eating lowered CHO with ABE/AB I do still feel incredible muscle fullness. With added CHO it can get ridiculous.

I was just wondering if you used any straps (TRX, Blast straps) for your fat man rows. I like to rotate between a bar, fat bar, and my rings when doing them. They are a staple exercise for me.
    PES Representative
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    It is hard to do but when eating lowered CHO with ABE/AB I do still feel incredible muscle fullness. With added CHO it can get ridiculous.

I was just wondering if you used any straps (TRX, Blast straps) for your fat man rows. I like to rotate between a bar, fat bar, and my rings when doing them. They are a staple exercise for me.
    I've tried them with blast straps before, but I didn't really like it. I just couldn't get that same upper back contraction..
    Big upper back = one badass mofo

Anywho i've found when I take Anabeta before bed I wake up stupid hungry..
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.26%

Hi guys. Just posting from Melbourne, Australia and as of today have just ordered Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro......along with a swag of USP products including Prime, AP, C-20, Powerfull, Agmatine and Super Cissus. So together with Jack3d, TEST, Modern BCAA and Versa-1 I'm hoping to see some "reasonable" results.

Will keep u informed and great to be here and following this killer thread.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.21%

Quote Originally Posted by victorypark View Post
    Hi guys. Just posting from Melbourne, Australia and as of today have just ordered Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro......along with a swag of USP products including Prime, AP, C-20, Powerfull, Agmatine and Super Cissus. So together with Jack3d, TEST, Modern BCAA and Versa-1 I'm hoping to see some "reasonable" results.

I know you . Good to see you went with ABE/EP. Awesome pickup overall bud.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Thanks for joining bro you'll love your stack. How will you be stacking these products?
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

So I had a good friend here for a few days, that's why I haven't updated.
    Anyways, while he was here I kinda went crazy over the course of two days, eating all kinds of **** food. Chinese buffet, pizza, chicken wings, fries, etc.. No fast food but frozen stuff isn't too much different
    I gained ten pounds from Monday to Tuesday morning and another four or five from Tuesday to Wednesday.. I'm sure allot of it is glycogen and water but i'm sure there's some fat too..
    I believe Monday was my last day, I then switched to the og counterparts.
    Training is going great, been real strong lately just feeling good.
    Anyway, beginning weight was 197 roughly 14% bf
    Ending 208 17 %..
    So that's like seven pounds of fat and four pounds of glycogen, water, and hopefully some muscle in there
    I will take a few pictures tomorrow before I eat.. I look leaner than seventeen, but who knows that's just probably the erase keeping me dry, because that electronic reader is garbage. I've done it three times in a row tonight and got different measurements each time so i'm just averaging them.
    It's safe to say I gained a bit of body fat, but I also continued to eat more dirty as time progressed.. For what I had been eating it should have been worse but i'm sure the stack helped keep that lower.

People are telling me I look huge, that's for sure. Even my friends that actually train not just people off the street that don't realize fat =/= muscle
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Got up this morning and took some enhanced pre today.
    I love this stuff.

excellent back training,
    Started with four sets pullups, start wide grip overhand, then move my grip inwards still oh grip, then CG uh, then neutral cg.
    4x10,8,10,10,
    last three sts super set with db pullovers
    3x55#x12 real slow negatives

Seated Supinated cable rows
    5x180#x 10,10,8,8,8
    Last three sets were with Drops to 150x12

Chest supported row, one arm at a time. Elbows flared @90 degrees to hit upper back
    4x45x10 hard flex at top
    Ss
    One arm db rear delt row
    4x20x10

finished up with rack rows

315x2x5
    365x5
    405x2x5

Rack rows are closer to a rack pull than an actual row, but it is not a, rack pull
    I set the bar about two inches under my knee, roll my shoulders forward towards the bar, getting a big stretch in my lats, then I pull the bar up with only my back (no hips), with scapula retraction at the top, flexing my back hard.
  23. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.99%

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni
    Got up this morning and took some enhanced pre today.
    I love this stuff.

excellent back training,
    Started with four sets pullups, start wide grip overhand, then move my grip inwards still oh grip, then CG uh, then neutral cg.
    4x10,8,10,10,
    last three sts super set with db pullovers
    3x55#x12 real slow negatives

Seated Supinated cable rows
    5x180#x 10,10,8,8,8
    Last three sets were with Drops to 150x12

Chest supported row, one arm at a time. Elbows flared @90 degrees to hit upper back
    4x45x10 hard flex at top
    Ss
    One arm db rear delt row
    4x20x10

finished up with rack rows

315x2x5
    365x5
    405x2x5

Rack rows are closer to a rack pull than an actual row, but it is not a, rack pull
    I set the bar about two inches under my knee, roll my shoulders forward towards the bar, getting a big stretch in my lats, then I pull the bar up with only my back (no hips), with scapula retraction at the top, flexing my back hard.
    Great workout Ace
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.26%

Thanks for joining bro you'll love your stack. How will you be stacking these products?
    Well my friend that is why I'm here. If u look at my post u will see what I'm taking. Without hijacking the thread here is a brief insight as to my cycles/stacks thus far -

Upon rise - 1 x AP, 3 x Prime, 2 x C-20, 30mg or close to PureCAMP-95, Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men (multi-vitamin)

With lunch (if carbs are involved) - 1 x AP

Pre workout - 3 x Prime, 2/3 x Powerfull, 2 x C-20, Jack3d 1.5 scoops, TEST 2 scoops.

During workout - Sipping on Modern BCAA's.Post workout - Professional Whey (Australian) - Hydrolised protein powder x 2 scoops (60 grams protein)

With dinner - 3 x Prime

Before bed - Pure CAMP-95 x 30mg and 2/3 Powerfull as well as Professional Whey Micellar Casein x 2 scoops (60 grams).

So there u have it.......just not sure at the minute where I will run the Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro.Hence why I have tacked onto this thread plus the great advice.

Happy for my stack to be critique'd.

Many thanks.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Well my friend that is why I'm here. If u look at my post u will see what I'm taking. Without hijacking the thread here is a brief insight as to my cycles/stacks thus far -

Upon rise - 1 x AP, 3 x Prime, 2 x C-20, 30mg or close to PureCAMP-95, Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men (multi-vitamin)

Pre workout - 3 x Prime, 2/3 x Powerfull, 2 x C-20, Jack3d 1.5 scoops, TEST 2 scoops.

During workout - Sipping on Modern BCAA's.Post workout - Professional Whey (Australian) - Hydrolised protein powder x 2 scoops (60 grams protein)

With dinner - 3 x Prime

Before bed - Pure CAMP-95 x 30mg and 2/3 Powerfull as well as Professional Whey Micellar Casein x 2 scoops (60 grams).

So there u have it.......just not sure at the minute where I will run the Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro.Hence why I have tacked onto this thread plus the great advice.

Many thanks.
    What are you looking to get out of your run? Cut/recomp? I would dose 2 caps ABE with your meal closest to pre-workout. Then another 2 with your dinner. The EPRO take 1 cap daily with your pre-workout. There is an AI in the test powder so you may get some joint discomfort. If you do I would consider every other day with some super cissus or just hold off running it until after the test powder. Great stack you have set up though.

Edit: by TEST I was assuming you meant test powder?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

With dinner - 3 x Prime

Many thanks.
    I have not used most of that stuff.
    Honestly like ltl says since test powder has an ai, I'd just wait and USe Abe and ep back to back with the above stack, providing both are four Weeks
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.26%

Thanks for that guys, much appreciated.

Yes TEST powder by USP Labs.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Trained legs tonight, feeling great.
    Started with some SSB back squats..
    Touch n go to a box one inch below parallel with the thick efs onyx band ea side..
    Worked up in sets of threes:
    295x3
    335x3
    355x3x3
    I probably could have went up but I was having trouble sitting back because the band was pulling me forward, so I decided not to go up.

Ssb good morning
    155x10,8,8,8
    Also here my hams were cramping slightly and my i band was incredibly tight so i just used a slow negative and focused on the stretch

Leg extension
    Three drop sets 220x8 to 180x8
    fourth set same thing with a drop to 140x8, then 60x10

The sixty lb extension was forced negatives with my bro.

lying leg curls bench at slight incline
    75x4x10 and partials ea set with partials 50x10

I'm feeling great.
    One and a half scoop enhanced pre is perfect. Focus, pump, strength. No jitters, no crash.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.73%

abe/ erase pro

Sub'd running same stack to cut + alphamine. Your log has me pumped best of luck bro!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

The gym owner told me the bands added a good 120-150 at the top
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.26%

I have not used most of that stuff.
    Honestly like ltl says since test powder has an ai, I'd just wait and USe Abe and ep back to back with the above stack, providing both are four Weeks
    Just jumping in on this wicked thread.

Would I need to cut TEST powder out if using ABE and EP???

Also have Alphamine and I'm also guessing that or Jack3d post workout......

Cheers and thanks guys, much appreciated.
  32. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.45%

Just jumping in on this wicked thread.

Would I need to cut TEST powder out if using ABE and EP???

Also have Alphamine and I'm also guessing that or Jack3d post workout......

Cheers and thanks guys, much appreciated.
    Nope Test Powder + EP + ABE should be very effective.
    PES Representative
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Sorry I haven't been updating lately guys, been busy.
    Two second update before I go to work.
    Muscles are rock hard, pumps retarted, I dry up stupid fast from two days of clean eating, and i'm looking swoll as f.ck
  34. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.99%

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni
    Muscles are rock hard, pumps retarted, I dry up stupid fast from two days of clean eating, and i'm looking swoll as f.ck
    Now that's an update!

Great news ace
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Legs yesterday,
    attempted to squat the same as last week but I moved from the power rack to the mono. What I forgot to account for was the three inch difference between the pins on the mono and the pins on the power rack.. the band tension was more consistent on the rack but also much lighter than on the mono starting at about an inch out of the hole.
    This difference was probably fifty pounds, meaning the band tension of last Weeks squat was probably only about 100 lb at the top.
    The change crushed me, and my first set of 335x2 was fine. when I tried to bump it up to 355 I got hammered, and had to use my hands to get back up.
    Being stubborn and not realizing the difference I tried it again, and again failed.
    I went back down to 335 and by this time I was shot. I hit this for one and failed on the second.
    Oh well..
    Moving on front squat superset with leg extension drop sts.
    185x4x15 ... 210x4x8
    Glute ham raise 3x12 with band assistance really slow negative.
    Then four sets of lying hams each set ending with partials

chest today.
    I took nearly two scoops of enhanced, some citrulline maleate, and two Anabeta pre workout. I've haven't had a pump like this in quite some time, absolutely insane.
    Was real strong on chest,
    DB incline press with the black monster mini in hands under the bench worked up to 4x90x6.
    Then some rep work
    Haven't pressed that since way before my chest injury
    Very happy with this stack / run. I've gained quite a bit of weight and strength., obviously some fat too, but i'm happy with the results
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.84%

Haha, what an update!
    PES Representative
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

Haha, what an update!
    ^^^exactly my thoughts lol
    Independent
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.84%

I wonder if we can make a t-shirt.

On the front: PES Enhanced

On the back; "Muscles, rock hard. Pumps, retarded" lol.
    PES Representative
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I wonder if we can make a t-shirt.

On the front: PES Enhanced

On the back; "Muscles, rock hard. Pumps, retarded" lol.
    That would be sweet! Btw I put I. A good sized order at NP two days ago, sat there looking at the screen going do I need anything else..... For like 5 mins, submitted order, then yesterday got the insider email about the enhanced sale. Completely forgot to pick up a tub.
    Independent
  40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.84%

*Added bean5er to ignore list*

PES Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Best Just Got Better - PES Erase Pro
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 07:19 PM
  2. PES Erase Pro - The Breakdown
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 238
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 07:25 PM
  3. Tell us why YOU want the Erase Pro Experience!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 289
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 12:59 PM
  4. Erase Pro + TTA stack question
    By sarguy in forum PES
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2011, 07:29 PM
  5. PES Erase Pro
    By rodo123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 12-17-2011, 08:37 AM