abe/ erase pro

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Subbed...running this in a couple months
    Thanks for joining brother!
    Day five, trained some back today,.. More of a Meadows style, got a nice solid pump.
    Felt pretty strong on most movements, feeling good.

    DOMS has been above average this week.
    Thirst and hunger are about average. Not much to mention other than i'm slightly drier than normal


  2. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni

    Thanks for joining brother!
    Day five, trained some back today,.. More of a Meadows style, got a nice solid pump.
    Felt pretty strong on most movements, feeling good.

    DOMS has been above average this week.
    Thirst and hunger are about average. Not much to mention other than i'm slightly drier than normal
    Keep it up brutha
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Keep it up brutha
    Thanks man. I'm looking allot leaner since I've started this stack and cut out dairy.. Weight was the same yesterday, 199, but abs were much visibly sharper

  4. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni

    Thanks man. I'm looking allot leaner since I've started this stack and cut out dairy.. Weight was the same yesterday, 199, but abs were much visibly sharper
    That awesome, I've cut a lot of dairy out and basically eliminated any bloat I ever got.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    That awesome, I've cut a lot of dairy out and basically eliminated any bloat I ever got.
    It just sucks man cause dairy is an easy way to get calorie dense foods but milk gave me ****ing gyno, so I had to stop drinking it..

  6. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    It just sucks man cause dairy is an easy way to get calorie dense foods but milk gave me ****ing gyno, so I had to stop drinking it..
    I love milk... sucks man. But when I cut... I cut out dairy sad time
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    I love milk... sucks man. But when I cut... I cut out dairy sad time
    Oh I agree for sure but chocolate milk is pretty baller for bulking. how much do you consume daily and i'm assuming you don't get issues from milk?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    Oh I agree for sure but chocolate milk is pretty baller for bulking. how much do you consume daily and i'm assuming you don't get issues from milk?
    Dairy resources: milk, Greek tpgurr, cottage cheese, and cheese. Main resources is milk. I couldn't tell you exact amount but when I cut dairy out a noticeable difference is present
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  9. So I did the usual low carb day Friday. Saturday I did an even lower day, not on purpose but I forgot my potatoes for work..
    Woke up REALLY dry this morning at 193.. splits in my quads and lines in my legs I haven't seen for almost ten pounds ago

    Also my one knee that has been bothering me from front squats feels a little worse than normal.. Might be too dry. We'll see when my dIet changes Monday

  10. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    So I did the usual low carb day Friday. Saturday I did an even lower day, not on purpose but I forgot my potatoes for work..
    Woke up REALLY dry this morning at 193.. splits in my quads and lines in my legs I haven't seen for almost ten pounds ago

    Also my one knee that has been bothering me from front squats feels a little worse than normal.. Might be too dry. We'll see when my dIet changes Monday
    Good update ace! It feels good to see that separation in the quads. Are you using any joint support? Something like super cissus will definitely help with the joint pain some get from EPRO.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Good update ace! It feels good to see that separation in the quads. Are you using any joint support? Something like super cissus will definitely help with the joint pain some get from EPRO.

    Thanks ltl..
    The only thing I use is glucosamine and fish oils..
    Never tried cissus before.
    What do you recommend for cissus?
    Also yeah I love seeing lines in my legs, they're the last thing to cut up on me for sure.

    So I haven't touched on this at all, but i'm usually a happy guy, but it seems like my mood is even better than usual, and has been so for a few days

  12. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    Thanks ltl..
    The only thing I use is glucosamine and fish oils..
    Never tried cissus before.
    What do you recommend for cissus?
    Also yeah I love seeing lines in my legs, they're the last thing to cut up on me for sure.
    I've never used glucosamine but have heard good things. The only cissus I've ever used is usp super cissus but have had great results with it so I haven't gone with anything else.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. So I ended up eating more food today than usual.. Was brushing my teeth in the mirror, damn! noticed everything popping / looks round, and still looking dry and lean (respectively, i'm not actually lean right now)

    gotta love PES. Their products work.

    On another note, i'm done with front squats, going back to back squats tomorrow (by tomorrow I mean when I wake up at three pm, just got out of work), probably SSB with some chains.

    Ate a few slices of pizza and sine cereal with peanut butter, salt, and almond milk for some extra carbs, Oh yeah!


    another side note, elbow just creaked.. I'm going to order cissus tomorrow.

  14. Woke up about four pm, weighed 193. Light for me but i'm always light after the weekend due to work and my weight fluctuates between 7-10 lbs during the week anyway.

    My bro had his friend over I haven't seen in a month or more, he told me I look huge :-)

    I'm probably up fifteen pounds since I've seen the kid last and have put on some body fat, but hey I'll take it. Compliments like that always make my day

  15. Hit some legs today, SSB back squat. Didn't go too heavy tonight I should have went up higher but I'll do so next week.
    Started with lying ham curl 4x12
    Ended up doing 5 sets 6-8 reps 245 bar weight with two of the thick chains per side, I think they are 5/3rd or something like that.. Not really sure how much they weigh, probably about 50lb at the top.
    I would have gone heavier but during the second set I was on my fourth just repping them easy. In the hole a chain managed to loop itself around the band attachments on the bottom of the mono, I drove up and just got stuck. it felt like someone was pulling on the chain on one side.
    I had to sit there in the hole for a few seconds before they UN hooked me
    Superset the last two with drop sets on the leg extension.
    Five sts body weight ghr with the black monster mini efs band assisting me over my head, between 8-10 reps.
    Last two superset with lying ham curl drop sets..
    Finished with three sets donkey calf raise 15 reps with my 240lb buddy jumping on my back..
    .. No homo in trying to get big ya know


    Anyways feeling good feeling pretty full thirst is up. Feeling strong in the gym those squats were too easy.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Hit some legs today, SSB back squat. Didn't go too heavy tonight I should have went up higher but I'll do so next week.
    Started with lying ham curl 4x12
    Ended up doing 5 sets 6-8 reps 245 bar weight with two of the thick chains per side, I think they are 5/3rd or something like that.. Not really sure how much they weigh, probably about 50lb at the top.
    I would have gone heavier but during the second set I was on my fourth just repping them easy. In the hole a chain managed to loop itself around the band attachments on the bottom of the mono, I drove up and just got stuck. it felt like someone was pulling on the chain on one side.
    I had to sit there in the hole for a few seconds before they UN hooked me
    Superset the last two with drop sets on the leg extension.
    Five sts body weight ghr with the black monster mini efs band assisting me over my head, between 8-10 reps.
    Last two superset with lying ham curl drop sets..
    Finished with three sets donkey calf raise 15 reps with my 240lb buddy jumping on my back..
    .. No homo in trying to get big ya know


    Anyways feeling good feeling pretty full thirst is up. Feeling strong in the gym those squats were too easy.
    Solid leg day Ace!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  17. I ate really bad last night, went to steak and shake with a friend, destroyed a quad steak burger, a steak frank, and fries and I was still starving.. Went home mixed whey protein with almond milk and ate about half a box of peanut butter cup cereal...
    Safe to say my hunger might be up..

    still woke up fairly dry, muscles real full.

    Also a note my milk induced gyno seems to be getting less. I wake up in the morning and my nips are small and regular. By the end of night however they get puffy and look bigger..
    Do you guys think otc nolvadex would do the trick or is that over kill with erase pro?
    From what I understand, ep lowers total estro, and nolvadex stops estro from binding to receptors.. Someone please correct me if i'm wrong. Would this be over kill?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    I ate really bad last night, went to steak and shake with a friend, destroyed a quad steak burger, a steak frank, and fries and I was still starving.. Went home mixed whey protein with almond milk and ate about half a box of peanut butter cup cereal...
    Safe to say my hunger might be up..

    still woke up fairly dry, muscles real full.

    Also a note my milk induced gyno seems to be getting less. I wake up in the morning and my nips are small and regular. By the end of night however they get puffy and look bigger..
    Do you guys think otc nolvadex would do the trick or is that over kill with erase pro?
    From what I understand, ep lowers total estro, and nolvadex stops estro from binding to receptors.. Someone please correct me if i'm wrong. Would this be over kill?
    You ate really BAD?! I think that sounds really really GOOD!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  19. Haha yeah man I usually feel like death after fast food so I avoid it as much as possible..
    I didn't feel bad after that I was just still hungry

  20. So my gyno is minimal but the nipple with the pea lump is still tender. Idk if it's because I keep touching it but i'm kinda freaking out someone with knowledge in the matter please respond

  21. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    So my gyno is minimal but the nipple with the pea lump is still tender. Idk if it's because I keep touching it but i'm kinda freaking out someone with knowledge in the matter please respond
    Touching or playing with It is a huge no no. It will irritate and possibly flare it up worse. You don't cycle any steroids? Ph/DS/AAS?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  22. thank you for responding.
    No m8 the only thing I've used was daa /abe/ep and their og formulas, which I remember having itchy nipples for a day but I don't ever remember a lump.
    But then again I've never felt for one till they were irritated from the milk..
    Anywho I remember thinking I had gyno after a few Winters ago when I got up to 195 and was really fat but after cutting I had nothing.

  23. Ok well anywho, trained arms today, had a sick pump. Pumps are definitely becoming more pronounced.
    A female client at the gym asked if i was "enhanced"? I laughed, it's always good hearing that.
    She then proceeded to tell me I could be the incredible hulk, and that my neck is big enough to be him.

    some arms:
    incline bench supinating db curl 4set 15 rep
    superset with high pulley rope pushdown (making the rope parallel to the floor at the bottom by really flexing the triceps away from the body) 4x15
    fat bar curls 4x 12,10,8,6 last set dropsetted for another 10 rep
    supersetted with decline bench lying swiss bar curl. 4 sets, starting with outside grip, then middle, then inside, all 15 reps. finished last set by doing all three grips in a row, starting inside and working out.
    2 drop sets db hammer xbody curl 40->30->20 all ten reps
    superset with 2 sets overhead tricep extension (one arm, deep stretch, slow negative) x10-12 rep


    edit:Just to clarify, I always train arms like this. I'll do one bicep movement then one tri movement, back and forth.

  24. I'm noticing that by the end of the night I am a bottomless pit.
    It's not even that I necessarily feel hungry, it's that once I start eating I can just keep going. I haven't really hit the **** i'm bloated I have to stop eating wall

  25. I'm back on AB and hunger is up a bit, filling the void with lots of chicken and steak. (=
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  26. Ok so first of all, ltl, THANK YOU.
    your response has helped immensely. Not touching my tits has made a huge difference.
    Secondly, I've been eating so dirty and my abs are getting visibly sharper.. Wtf!?
    And to make a note on my most recent post, I ate two half pound burgers with bacon and chili last night, and almost a whole bag of frozen fries.. Afterwards I was eyeballing the cereal but I just figured that would be over kill and called it quits.
    Wake up this morning, I can see top for abs and my Ab walls were very visible, all the way down

  27. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni
    Ok so first of all, ltl, THANK YOU.
    your response has helped immensely. Not touching my tits has made a huge difference.
    Secondly, I've been eating so dirty and my abs are getting visibly sharper.. Wtf!?
    And to make a note on my most recent post, I ate two half pound burgers with bacon and chili last night, and almost a whole bag of frozen fries.. Afterwards I was eyeballing the cereal but I just figured that would be over kill and called it quits.
    Wake up this morning, I can see top for abs and my Ab walls were very visible, all the way down
    Nice, anabeta allows me to eat a ton and not gain bodyfat. Now i want a burger, thanks
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  28. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    I'm noticing that by the end of the night I am a bottomless pit.
    It's not even that I necessarily feel hungry, it's that once I start eating I can just keep going. I haven't really hit the **** i'm bloated I have to stop eating wall
    I get this every time with Anabeta as well. Love being able to smash the extra calories without getting fat and bloated up!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  29. Trained some back today. My younger brothers friend wanted to come check it out so I was helping him out with deads, etc.
    So that did slow me down slightly but I still managed to get a good training in with nice pump as well.
    Did more of a hypertrophy session today, kinda backing off deads so I can focus more on squatting.

    One arm barbell rows with a Meadows handle attachment with a red band over the bar under my toes. Five sts 12,10,8,8,8 last set take off handle and get perpendicular to the end of the bar performing an actual Meadows row.
    Four sets low cable supinated rows x12
    High pulley "stretcher" pulldown 3x 12
    Then finished with rack rows 3x8 @315 ss with three by sets chest supported row x8-10

  30. Generally my hunger is up and my muscles are fuller.

    I read in a post here to avoid forsklin products while dealing with gyno symptoms.. and abe contains forsklin.. thoughts??
    My itchiness and sensitivity and much lower than before but now my nipples are more puffy than ever. Idk really what to do erase pro should be lowering total estrogen and also binding the receptor sites, so this must be prolactin related..
    I read 200-400Mg b6 daily will help as well as mucuna puriens.
    I'm going to try that route, hopefully not in vain..

    I'm getting mad honestly I stopped dairy a few ****ing Weeks ago and to no avail it seems my symptoms are getting worse.

    I'll wake up in the morning nips small as dimes, by the end of the day they'll be quarter sized and visible thru my shirt, puffy and looking like tits
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Best Just Got Better - PES Erase Pro
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 07:19 PM
  2. PES Erase Pro - The Breakdown
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 238
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 07:25 PM
  3. Tell us why YOU want the Erase Pro Experience!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 289
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 12:59 PM
  4. Erase Pro + TTA stack question
    By sarguy in forum PES
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2011, 07:29 PM
  5. PES Erase Pro
    By rodo123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 12-17-2011, 08:37 AM
Log in
Log in