abe/ erase pro

aceroni

Awards
Hey guys , some of you may remember me from a few logs I have done. I believe the last log I did was this same stack, early spring?
Anyway, a big thanks to the guys at PES for making it possible.
Current stats are 5'8", roughly 195-200 lb.. The last time I got my bf checked was around a month ago and on a ****ty hand held electronic thing, was 13.8%. (my weight fluctuates by about five to eight pounds during the week due to the fact that I work three twelves during the weekend in a lab and both my hunger and ability to eat are lower than during the week on training days.)
I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow morning before breakfast see where in at and I will take pictures for before and after as well. when I go to my secondary gym Wednesday I'll try to find the electronic meter as well.
i'm planning on running this for six to eight Weeks at six abe daily and two maybe three ep, possibly adding in some daa.
Current supplements are just staples: creatine, whey brotein, aminos, and beta alanine.
my current training split is:
M legs
T chest/ upper back + scap work/ Delts
W arms calves and core (if i'm not deadlifting thurs)
TR back

I am doing a self made mountain dog program, with the goal being lean muscle gain as well as strength.

My macros are as follows:
P 250-300
C 150-400+
F 100-120
I don't really count macros I just know what i'm getting and I try to keep it consistent most days..
I usually have between two and four cheats during the week on big training days, to make up for/ take advantage of being depleted and insulin sensitive from low carbs and low cals for three days straight fri, sat, sun.
This is not my final log this is just a daily / weekly log for me to update/ collect my thoughts and experiences throughout this stack.
I did not plan to write out my training daily but if your curious I can give you the basics.
I will note if I am feeling stronger, etc however

Well I think that's everything thanks for following.. Any questions just ask.
Stack should be in the mail soon

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't take 2-3 caps of EP..1 should be plenty. Otherwise good luck!

Have you done any of the mountain dog training before? Seems to be picking up steam lately..

aceroni

Awards
I wouldn't take 2-3 caps of EP..1 should be plenty. Otherwise good luck!

Have you done any of the mountain dog training before? Seems to be picking up steam lately..
Yeah honestly I was kind of thinking that would be allot together.
I really do appreciate the input bolt!
I have done the program twice I just kinda winged it on my own. this will be the third.
Maybe I'll get John to write me a program some time.. Would be awesome.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people get good results with as little as 1 eod on erase pro so 2-3 would be overkill for sure. It would give me trouble with my joints dosed that high. I get very good results with 1 cap a day.

In it btw!

aceroni

Awards
My apologies guys.. I was thinking about erase when I posted this, not erase pro!!
I agree completely about the dosing and I will definitely be doing 1ed or eod
Now I realize why both of you commented that

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed. Good luck, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. :)

Ben

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My apologies guys.. I was thinking about erase when I posted this, not erase pro!!
I agree completely about the dosing and I will definitely be doing 1ed or eod
Now I realize why both of you commented that
That makes more sense!
Subbed. Good luck, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. :)

Ben
Now it's a party!

aceroni

Awards
Well thanks for following guys, still waiting on the package

aceroni

Awards
Anyways fellas I weighed in on my scale at home. It's not a digital it has a needle which obviously isn't as easy to read. It said 197lb. That was before breakfast.
last night my brother and I went shopping, ended up going crazy. We each ate a box of Mac n cheese, about a 10-12 Oz burger with cheese in the middle, some meat lover pizza, and two bowls of pb crunch cereal, one with whole milk the other with 1% chocolate milk withabout two tbsp of peanut butter stirred in.
Honestly I was only UN comfortable for a few minutes I probably could have ate more. I wasn't that hungry but I just kinda ate allot.
I went to the gym, trained arms. the carbs and calories from last night made me nice and big. One thing I did notice is the addition of dairy definitely adds a layer of water over my skin, boats my stomach, and is making me break out.. Oh well, as the Hodge twins aka tmw would say, "dem gains right dere man"
after training arms I used an electronic hand held device (which I know isn't that accurate but that's what I have available) which said my bf was 13.8%. I didn't get pics this morning I forgot. I took a few after training arms though.

aceroni

Awards
Also sorry to triple post but I got my package today, its missing my abe though so I'll wait for it to get here before I start

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also sorry to triple post but I got my package today, its missing my abe though so I'll wait for it to get here before I start
Sweet! Looking forward to this log. :)

aceroni

Awards
Guys I have an honest question.. Can you get Gyno from drinking milk? I never used to drink it and I just added it into my diet within the last month.. I was noticing today my nipple was itchy and tender..

Mind you i've never taken ph or aas or anything like that

aceroni

Awards
Yeah man I have no lumps.. but the whole sensitive nipple thing freaked me out.
Anyone here have this experience after adding dairy heavily into diet after about a month? I've been drinking roughly a liter of 1% chocolate milk daily

.. Edit: I might just cut the dairy out completely but that'd be a damn shame I've come to love fancy cheeses

aceroni

Awards
day one 1/27

So I couldn't wait.. I had a bottle of abe lying around and I decided to start today.

Took two abe one ep with breakfast.

Has anyone here ran Abe at six ed?
If so how did you dose, two caps three times daily?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
day one 1/27

So I couldn't wait.. I had a bottle of abe lying around and I decided to start today.

Took two abe one ep with breakfast.

Has anyone here ran Abe at six ed?
If so how did you dose, two caps three times daily?
Too hard to have it and not start! I've ventured to 2 pills 3 times a day before with good results.

aceroni

Awards
Too hard to have it and not start! I've ventured to 2 pills 3 times a day before with good results.
Thank you for the quick response ltl. I've done Abe at four ed. Figured I'd see how six goes.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the quick response ltl. I've done Abe at four ed. Figured I'd see how six goes.
No problem at all bud. I really enjoy a dose right before bed, wake up lean and vascular. That's always a good way to start the day!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've gone with 4 and 6. I just stick to 4 a day.... longer runs.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've gone with 4 and 6. I just stick to 4 a day.... longer runs.
I didn't notice a huge difference with the jump but I only ran it at 6/day for the last few weeks of an 8 week run.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't notice a huge difference with the jump but I only ran it at 6/day for the last few weeks of an 8 week run.
I didn't notice much of a difference either at 6. 4 is where its at :D.

I only ran 6 for like 2 weeks to see if there were any noticeable effects.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'd stick to 4 per day

Oh, and Subbed

aceroni

Awards
Ok SO I started the stack yesterday, 1/27..
Yesterday I noted I was much more thirsty than usual early in the day.
Noticed my hunger wasn't insane, but definitely increased. I was hungry much sooner than usual at work..

day two of the stack..everything is going well. Woke up looking dryer already. I love Abe/ep..
I trained some legs today, took my last sample of enhanced beforehand.

Front squats ss extensions
Ghr ss ham curls
Standing calves

I got a really sick pump but I think it was more so from the enhanced, I don't remember getting insane pumps on day two.

Also I am going to add In some intimidate tonight. one bottle

aceroni

Awards
Ok well not to much to report, training is going really well. Again on the milk note I do notice a small pea sized lump and my nipples do look puffy..
it's pretty hard to tell and i'm probably making it out to be worse than it is
Pretty upset to think drinking tons of milk would do this. Beware bros I know it's good cheap calories but it's not worth the gamble.. I hear they shoot cows full of estrogen to keep them milking year round.
Anyways I am definitely not using daa as I've heard it has given others flare UPS in gyno..
I've used it twice before and never had any problems but I don't think i'm willing to risk it..

fortunately it's day two of erase pro and Anabeta elite.. Looking full, but that's probably from all the food I've been eating

aceroni

Awards
Day four, trained some arms.
Got a pretty sick pump.. Arms were looking nice and beefy. Hunger and thirst are normal. Looking a little dry considering how bad I've been eating.. Nipples are much less puffy looking than yesterday, erase pro is doing the trick..
honestly when my friend claimed I'd get gyno from drinking milk I didn't believe him, I thought he was an idiot.. I wish I would have listened to the kid now..
Hindsight is a b1tch, ya know

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed...running this in a couple months

aceroni

Awards
Subbed...running this in a couple months
Thanks for joining brother!
Day five, trained some back today,.. More of a Meadows style, got a nice solid pump.
Felt pretty strong on most movements, feeling good.

DOMS has been above average this week.
Thirst and hunger are about average. Not much to mention other than i'm slightly drier than normal

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for joining brother!
Day five, trained some back today,.. More of a Meadows style, got a nice solid pump.
Felt pretty strong on most movements, feeling good.

DOMS has been above average this week.
Thirst and hunger are about average. Not much to mention other than i'm slightly drier than normal
Keep it up brutha

aceroni

Awards
Keep it up brutha
Thanks man. I'm looking allot leaner since I've started this stack and cut out dairy.. Weight was the same yesterday, 199, but abs were much visibly sharper

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks man. I'm looking allot leaner since I've started this stack and cut out dairy.. Weight was the same yesterday, 199, but abs were much visibly sharper
That awesome, I've cut a lot of dairy out and basically eliminated any bloat I ever got.

aceroni

Awards
That awesome, I've cut a lot of dairy out and basically eliminated any bloat I ever got.
It just sucks man cause dairy is an easy way to get calorie dense foods but milk gave me ****ing gyno, so I had to stop drinking it..

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It just sucks man cause dairy is an easy way to get calorie dense foods but milk gave me ****ing gyno, so I had to stop drinking it..
I love milk... sucks man. But when I cut... I cut out dairy :( sad time

aceroni

Awards
I love milk... sucks man. But when I cut... I cut out dairy :( sad time
Oh I agree for sure but chocolate milk is pretty baller for bulking. how much do you consume daily and i'm assuming you don't get issues from milk?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I agree for sure but chocolate milk is pretty baller for bulking. how much do you consume daily and i'm assuming you don't get issues from milk?
Dairy resources: milk, Greek tpgurr, cottage cheese, and cheese. Main resources is milk. I couldn't tell you exact amount but when I cut dairy out a noticeable difference is present

aceroni

Awards
So I did the usual low carb day Friday. Saturday I did an even lower day, not on purpose but I forgot my potatoes for work..
Woke up REALLY dry this morning at 193.. splits in my quads and lines in my legs I haven't seen for almost ten pounds ago

Also my one knee that has been bothering me from front squats feels a little worse than normal.. Might be too dry. We'll see when my dIet changes Monday

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I did the usual low carb day Friday. Saturday I did an even lower day, not on purpose but I forgot my potatoes for work..
Woke up REALLY dry this morning at 193.. splits in my quads and lines in my legs I haven't seen for almost ten pounds ago

Also my one knee that has been bothering me from front squats feels a little worse than normal.. Might be too dry. We'll see when my dIet changes Monday
Good update ace! It feels good to see that separation in the quads. Are you using any joint support? Something like super cissus will definitely help with the joint pain some get from EPRO.

aceroni

Awards
Good update ace! It feels good to see that separation in the quads. Are you using any joint support? Something like super cissus will definitely help with the joint pain some get from EPRO.

Thanks ltl..
The only thing I use is glucosamine and fish oils..
Never tried cissus before.
What do you recommend for cissus?
Also yeah I love seeing lines in my legs, they're the last thing to cut up on me for sure.

So I haven't touched on this at all, but i'm usually a happy guy, but it seems like my mood is even better than usual, and has been so for a few days

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks ltl..
The only thing I use is glucosamine and fish oils..
Never tried cissus before.
What do you recommend for cissus?
Also yeah I love seeing lines in my legs, they're the last thing to cut up on me for sure.
I've never used glucosamine but have heard good things. The only cissus I've ever used is usp super cissus but have had great results with it so I haven't gone with anything else.

aceroni

Awards
So I ended up eating more food today than usual.. Was brushing my teeth in the mirror, damn! noticed everything popping / looks round, and still looking dry and lean (respectively, i'm not actually lean right now)

gotta love PES. Their products work.

On another note, i'm done with front squats, going back to back squats tomorrow (by tomorrow I mean when I wake up at three pm, just got out of work), probably SSB with some chains.

Ate a few slices of pizza and sine cereal with peanut butter, salt, and almond milk for some extra carbs, Oh yeah!

another side note, elbow just creaked.. I'm going to order cissus tomorrow.

aceroni

Awards
Woke up about four pm, weighed 193. Light for me but i'm always light after the weekend due to work and my weight fluctuates between 7-10 lbs during the week anyway.

My bro had his friend over I haven't seen in a month or more, he told me I look huge :)

I'm probably up fifteen pounds since I've seen the kid last and have put on some body fat, but hey I'll take it. Compliments like that always make my day

aceroni

Awards
Hit some legs today, SSB back squat. Didn't go too heavy tonight I should have went up higher but I'll do so next week.
Started with lying ham curl 4x12
Ended up doing 5 sets 6-8 reps 245 bar weight with two of the thick chains per side, I think they are 5/3rd or something like that.. Not really sure how much they weigh, probably about 50lb at the top.
I would have gone heavier but during the second set I was on my fourth just repping them easy. In the hole a chain managed to loop itself around the band attachments on the bottom of the mono, I drove up and just got stuck. it felt like someone was pulling on the chain on one side.
I had to sit there in the hole for a few seconds before they UN hooked me
Superset the last two with drop sets on the leg extension.
Five sts body weight ghr with the black monster mini efs band assisting me over my head, between 8-10 reps.
Last two superset with lying ham curl drop sets..
Finished with three sets donkey calf raise 15 reps with my 240lb buddy jumping on my back..
.. No homo in trying to get big ya know

Anyways feeling good feeling pretty full thirst is up. Feeling strong in the gym those squats were too easy.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hit some legs today, SSB back squat. Didn't go too heavy tonight I should have went up higher but I'll do so next week.
Started with lying ham curl 4x12
Ended up doing 5 sets 6-8 reps 245 bar weight with two of the thick chains per side, I think they are 5/3rd or something like that.. Not really sure how much they weigh, probably about 50lb at the top.
I would have gone heavier but during the second set I was on my fourth just repping them easy. In the hole a chain managed to loop itself around the band attachments on the bottom of the mono, I drove up and just got stuck. it felt like someone was pulling on the chain on one side.
I had to sit there in the hole for a few seconds before they UN hooked me
Superset the last two with drop sets on the leg extension.
Five sts body weight ghr with the black monster mini efs band assisting me over my head, between 8-10 reps.
Last two superset with lying ham curl drop sets..
Finished with three sets donkey calf raise 15 reps with my 240lb buddy jumping on my back..
.. No homo in trying to get big ya know

Anyways feeling good feeling pretty full thirst is up. Feeling strong in the gym those squats were too easy.
Solid leg day Ace!

aceroni

Awards
I ate really bad last night, went to steak and shake with a friend, destroyed a quad steak burger, a steak frank, and fries and I was still starving.. Went home mixed whey protein with almond milk and ate about half a box of peanut butter cup cereal...
Safe to say my hunger might be up..

still woke up fairly dry, muscles real full.

Also a note my milk induced gyno seems to be getting less. I wake up in the morning and my nips are small and regular. By the end of night however they get puffy and look bigger..
Do you guys think otc nolvadex would do the trick or is that over kill with erase pro?
From what I understand, ep lowers total estro, and nolvadex stops estro from binding to receptors.. Someone please correct me if i'm wrong. Would this be over kill?

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ate really bad last night, went to steak and shake with a friend, destroyed a quad steak burger, a steak frank, and fries and I was still starving.. Went home mixed whey protein with almond milk and ate about half a box of peanut butter cup cereal...
Safe to say my hunger might be up..

still woke up fairly dry, muscles real full.

Also a note my milk induced gyno seems to be getting less. I wake up in the morning and my nips are small and regular. By the end of night however they get puffy and look bigger..
Do you guys think otc nolvadex would do the trick or is that over kill with erase pro?
From what I understand, ep lowers total estro, and nolvadex stops estro from binding to receptors.. Someone please correct me if i'm wrong. Would this be over kill?
You ate really BAD?! I think that sounds really really GOOD!

aceroni

Awards
Haha yeah man I usually feel like death after fast food so I avoid it as much as possible..
I didn't feel bad after that I was just still hungry

aceroni

Awards
So my gyno is minimal but the nipple with the pea lump is still tender. Idk if it's because I keep touching it but i'm kinda freaking out someone with knowledge in the matter please respond