Unleashing the Powers (iForce Sponsored)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Unleashing the Powers (iForce Sponsored)


    First off, I would like to thank VaughnTrue & the rest of the iForce team for giving me the opportunity to log their products. In this log, I will be using Hemavol & Compete! Both are first time uses for me, but being a frequent surfer of AM, I have always read great things about iForce & both products.

    A little background on me.. I am a 21 year old college student working part time & addicted to moving iron. I have been an avid lifter since about the 8th grade, mostly because of football. I never really had my nutrition in check in, only because I didn't understand the importance of it at the time. Once I graduated & decided not to continue my football career, I took some time off. It wasn't until about a year and a half ago until I started to get serious about lifting again. My stats are 5'10'', 199 as of this morning. Not too sure on BF%.. but i would guess about 15% or so.

    My diet right now is about 3,000 calories, trying to lean bulk into the spring. I usually use MyFitnessPal to count cals, but i've been going more off how my body feels & reacts, using the mirror more than the scale. Definitely aim for about 225-250g protein, 250-275g carbs, 80-100g fats.

    Lately, I've been going off of the Layne Norton PHAT template workouts, which looks something like this..
    Mon:Upper Power
    Tues:Lower Power/Abs
    Wed:Off
    Thurs:Back/Shoulder Hypertrophy
    Fri:Arm/Chest Hypertrophy
    Sat:Leg Hypertrophy/Abs

    I just really like the idea of going all out on compound lifts one day, & then splitting out for iso later in the week. Seems to work well so I'm gonna keep it going.

    Anyways, my Lemon Drop Hemavol & Lemon Drop Compete! came today, along with an iForce t-shirt. I was pretty freaking excited to start. I dosed 1 scoop of Hemavol & 1 scoop Compete! about 15 minutes before I left for the gym. (I live about 15 minutes away) First impression of the Hemavol / Compete! combo... wow, this stuff is delicious. It honestly tasted like one of those lemonades you get at the county fair. Once I finished enjoying the shake, i filled it back up to add my Intra scoop of Compete. On the way to the gym, I noticed very clean energy. This is my first non-stim Pre-WO, so the feeling was definitely new. I almost had a tunnel vision-like effect while driving. Once I got to the gym, it was on.

    My mondays usually consist of 6 or 7 compound or heavy lifts, usually with 1 warm up set & 3-4 working sets of 5.. taking about an hour, hour & a half.. well, not today. Here was my workout. (Copy & Pasted from my iPhone note log )

    1/21 Upper Power

    Start time: 2:00
    Start weight: 199.5

    BB bench:
    135x10, 225x8, 245x7, 255x5, 225x7, 135x10

    DB row(off hand rested on Incline bench head):
    70x10, 110x8, 125x7, 135x7, 155x5, 70x10

    BB shoulder press:
    Barx10, 135x8, 155x7, 165x5, 135x10

    BB shrug: (Alt F/B)
    225x10, 225x10, 275x8, 275x8, 315x8, 315x8, 135x10

    BB curl:
    45x10, 65x8, 85x7, 95x6, 105x5, 45x10

    EZ bar Skullcrushers:
    95x10, 105x8, 115x7, 95x12

    End time: 3:50
    End weight: 200
    (Took a pretty big dump midway through so that contributed to only a small weight jump )

    My endurance today was ridiculous. Each set felt like the first warm-up set, until about the end. I added more reps & more sets than usually do & felt like I could have done more. Usually, my rest times were anywhere from 1-3 minutes when doing sets of 5, but I didn't rest more than 90 seconds today. I felt pretty recovered a minute after each set, which is something I've never experienced before. Pumps were nice, especially only BB curls. Had a long sleeve thermal on & my arms were ready to rip out of it. I rolled my sleeves to my elbows & the vascularity was insane. So far, thoroughly impressed. Will report back tomorrow.


  2. Well, about to head to the gym for legs, will update when I get home.
    •   
       


  3. Day 2 of the Hemavol & Compete! Did some leg work today. Experienced many of the same effects I did yesterday.. Increased endurance, shorter rest in between sets but still feeling well recovered, not sure on vascularity as I was in a sweatshirt & doing leg work. Taste is delicious, easily best tasting supplement powder in tasted. (Especially pre-wo dose of 1 scoop each) DOMS from yesterday's workout is not very apparent, despite the increase in volume. Didn't get to do as much today as I wanted due to plans with the girlfriend, but here is what my workout looked like.

    1/22 Lower Power

    Start time: 11:55
    Start weight: 199

    BB squat (wide stance):
    45x10, 135x10, 225x10, 275x8, 315x7, 365x5, 135x10

    Leg press:
    250x20x2

    Leg extension:
    120x10, 140x9, 160x8, 180x6

    DB Walking lunges:
    45sx3x75 ft

    Standing calf raises:
    135x20x3
    (SS)
    Leg press calf raises:
    200x20x3

    End time: 12:35
    End weight: 201

    So far, nothing but good things coming from these products! Tomorrow is an off day, so I'll update Thursday or if anybody chimes in!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Day 2 of the Hemavol & Compete! Did some leg work today. Experienced many of the same effects I did yesterday.. Increased endurance, shorter rest in between sets but still feeling well recovered, not sure on vascularity as I was in a sweatshirt & doing leg work. Taste is delicious, easily best tasting supplement powder in tasted. (Especially pre-wo dose of 1 scoop each) DOMS from yesterday's workout is not very apparent, despite the increase in volume. Didn't get to do as much today as I wanted due to plans with the girlfriend, but here is what my workout looked like.

    1/22 Lower Power

    Start time: 11:55
    Start weight: 199

    BB squat (wide stance):
    45x10, 135x10, 225x10, 275x8, 315x7, 365x5, 135x10

    Leg press:
    250x20x2

    Leg extension:
    120x10, 140x9, 160x8, 180x6

    DB Walking lunges:
    45sx3x75 ft

    Standing calf raises:
    135x20x3
    (SS)
    Leg press calf raises:
    200x20x3

    End time: 12:35
    End weight: 201

    So far, nothing but good things coming from these products! Tomorrow is an off day, so I'll update Thursday or if anybody chimes in!
    Quick but solid workout!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post

    Quick but solid workout!
    Yea, left out some lifts, but all in all, was a good day. Last week I SLAMMED my legs & had some pretty bad DOMS all week, so I guess it worked out good.
    •   
       


  6. Subbed my man!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  7. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Subbed my man!
    Appreciate it! First log so hopefully it ain't bad. I'll be in on yours once you start.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Subbed my man!
    Appreciate it! First log so hopefully it goes good. I'll be following yours once it's up and running.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post

    Appreciate it! First log so hopefully it ain't bad. I'll be in on yours once you start.
    Hell ya bro lets do this!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  10. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Hell ya bro lets do this!
    You already know! Been peeping in & out of your M-Sten log.. Seems to be treatin ya nice!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post

    You already know! Been peeping in & out of your M-Sten log.. Seems to be treatin ya nice!
    Love it!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  12. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Love it!
    I'm still a good time away from joining the PH world, but the stuff seems promising. Haha

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post

    I'm still a good time away from joining the PH world, but the stuff seems promising. Haha
    Ya it's a whole different animal lol
    Life's a garden, dig it

  14. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Ya it's a whole different animal lol
    Yea, I've ran a couple natty stacks I've been impressed with, but only being 21.. I'm still touchy on the subject, freaking tempting nonetheless.

  15. Off day today. Did some stretching & about 20 minutes of yoga to relax & hope relieve some soreness. Lookin' forward to back & shoulders tomorrow!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Off day today. Did some stretching & about 20 minutes of yoga to relax & hope relieve some soreness. Lookin' forward to back & shoulders tomorrow!
    My 2 favorite things!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  17. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    My 2 favorite things!!
    I like it all! Haha but definitely an awesome training session.

  18. Drinking my pre-wo shake as I type, consisting of 1 scoop Hemavol & 1 scoop Compete! Will log my workout & opinions after I'm done!

  19. Day 3 of my iForce stack in the books! Back & shoulders today. Worked out fasted because I was still pretty full from last night, which is the 1st time I've tried these products without some food an hour or so before, & the effects were even more profound. Non-jittery focus, veins popping, even a thermogenic effect. (even in a non-heated gym, in a T-shirt where it was about 15 degrees in Central Ohio today) My workout looked like this.

    1/24 Back & Shoulder Hypertrophy

    Start time: 10:25
    Start weight: 199

    Warm up Pull ups. 10x2

    BB underhand row:
    115x20, 165x15, 185x12, 205x10

    Full motion V-bar pull down:
    100x15, 120x12, 140x10
    (these KILL my lats. It's a straight back pull down til about face level, & then lean back & finish out the movement to your chest, which is 1 rep)

    Machine row:
    110x15, 130x15, 150x12

    Rack pull (inverted bench):
    BWx20x3
    (Ass on ground in smith machine rack)

    BB shrug: (split F/B)
    135x20(5 sec hold up & down))x2
    135x20x2

    (Shoulder circuit)
    DB side delt raise
    (SS)
    DB front felt raise
    (SS)
    DB shoulder press
    25sx20, 30sx15, 20sx20
    (shoulders were shot after this. lol)

    End time: 11:25
    End weight: 201

    Good workout. Lots of burn, but great recovery between sets. Love sipping the Compete intra, definitely does help a lot. All in all, still really liking both products!

  20. Post workout meal:
    1 Kashi Mediterranean pizza
    1 cup of wild caught Alaskan salmon.

    Macros: 90P/110C/42F

  21. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Post workout meal:
    1 Kashi Mediterranean pizza
    1 cup of wild caught Alaskan salmon.

    Macros: 90P/110C/42F
    Good macros.. I'm guessing you ate them separately?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post

    Good macros.. I'm guessing you ate them separately?
    Salmon while the pizza was cookin. Plus, we both know which of those was the luxury aspect of my lunch.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Salmon while the pizza was cookin. Plus, we both know which of those was the luxury aspect of my lunch.
    Id skip the salmon and just eat the pizza!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  24. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Id skip the salmon and just eat the pizza!
    I usually add grilled chicken to the topping, so I felt kind of "guilty" without a meaty protein source. 45g protein & 4g omegas? Can't beat it.

  25. Just got to the gym. Will update when I get home.

  26. Home from the gym, drinking my post WO smoothie right now. Had a hell of a workout today. 1st real test on my arms & the pumps were some of the best I've ever had. Throbbing & full, veins were popping, endurance was great.. Wanted to keep going. I did dose Hemavol at 1.5 scoops today which may have contributed. (Hopefully the iForce guys don't mind that) But my workout was as followed.

    1/25 chest & arm hypertrophy

    Start time: 11:22
    Start weight: 199.7

    Decline BB bench:
    135x10, 185x10, 205x10, 225x8, 135x15

    Incline DB flyes:
    (60')45sx12, (45')45sx12, (30')45sx12

    Hi cable flyes:
    120x15, 140x15, 160xl2
    (SS)
    Low cable flyes:
    80x15, 100x15, 120x12

    Weight dips:
    BW+25x15, BW+35x15, BW+45x12, BWx25

    Machine tricep extension:
    70x15, 90x15, 110x12
    (SS)
    Overhead tricep extension:
    80x15, 90x15, 100x12

    EZ bar preacher curl:
    75x15, 85x12, 95x10, 65x20

    Alt. Incline DB curl:
    30sx12, 35sx10, 40sx10

    Low cable rope curl:
    60x15, 70x15, 90x12
    (SS)
    1 arm High cable curl:
    50x15, 60x12, 60x10

    1 arm DB spider curl:
    20x15, 25x15, 30x12

    End time: 12:54
    End weight: 202.3

    So far, my expectations have been exceeded. Hopefully it's like that from here on out!

  27. Was gonna hit the gym, but feeling pretty sore so I think I'm gonna hold off until tomorrow.

  28. Had a pretty busy day so gym wasn't really an option, but hitting it hard tomorrow! Stay tuned if anybody's watching. Haha

  29. My girl had the day off today, so I told her i'd stay around & hang out with her today (what a good boyfriend I am :P) She gets mad when i leave to go to my gym, which is 30 minutes from her house, on the days she's free. Her mom got me one of those "The Rack" things, so I just did a 20 minute full body workout today. Surprisingly, it was a little tough! Nice pump & burn without any Pre-wo. It's one of those last resort things & appreciation for using a gift, so today was a win-win. Tomorrow though, crushing legs at my real gym after work, with the Hemavol & Compete. Stay tuned bros!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    My girl had the day off today, so I told her i'd stay around & hang out with her today (what a good boyfriend I am :P) She gets mad when i leave to go to my gym, which is 30 minutes from her house, on the days she's free. Her mom got me one of those "The Rack" things, so I just did a 20 minute full body workout today. Surprisingly, it was a little tough! Nice pump & burn without any Pre-wo. It's one of those last resort things & appreciation for using a gift, so today was a win-win. Tomorrow though, crushing legs at my real gym after work, with the Hemavol & Compete. Stay tuned bros!
    Will do!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FEEL THE POWER CRE-02 AND CARNAGE LOG! (sPoNsOred)
    By Aaelael in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 300
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 03:05 PM
  2. sdmf45 goes on the rag! MST sponsored log.
    By sdmf45 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 02:54 PM
  3. The Power Team
    By RedwolfWV in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2007, 09:47 PM
  4. The Powers of Tren
    By The Answer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 06:15 PM
Log in
Log in