Compete+Hemavol Sponsored I-Force

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
Thank you Vaughn and I-Force Nutrition for selecting me to log these supplements. I have been selected to log Hemavol and Compete. I am supposed to comment on how my pumps are, my endurance , rest between sets, the flavor, recovery, and DOMs. Dosing is one scoop of Hemavol then Compete 30 minutes prior to workout, and then another scoop of Compete sipped during your workout.

I have only tried one I-Force product ever so I was excited to get these. The Lemon Drop Hemavol tastes amazing btw.
I did legs yesterday and it literally felt like I could keep going and going, im paying for it today as im sore as heck. My workout went like this, I did not do these in this exact order.
Barbell Squat 5 sets 10, 14, 12, 10, 8
Front squat 2 sets of 6, 4
Smith Machine Squat 2 sets of 10
Leg press 3 sets of 10
Lunges 2 sets of 10 with dumbells, then I did lunges across the room and back twice.
Romanian Deadlift 3 sets of 10
Leg Curl 2 sets of 6
Lying leg curl 2 sets of 6
Standing Calf Raise 2 sets of 20
Seated Calf raise 2 sets 16, 10
I sipped on the Compete throughout my workout(this also tastes good) and afterwards I felt great. I normally am not able to do this much so I really think the products work. My quads were screaming at me afterwards. I would give the Taste of both products a 10/10 and the effectiveness of them a 10/10. My endurance was at an all time high. I really did feel good throughout my workout like I could have kept going and going. Today I did cardio, What I do on a weekly basis changes I switch things up.
This is how things usually go one week I do whats below then the next week I do whats the other.
Monday-Chest & Tris Monday-Back, Bicep, & Shoulders
Tuesday-Legs Tuesday-Abs and Cardio
Wednesday-Cardio Wednesday- Chest, & Tris
Thursday- Back, Bicep Thursday-Cardio
Friday-Shoulders and abs Friday-Legs
Saturday-Cardio Saturday- Cardio
Sunday-Cardio
Alot of products that are in the same category as these two really dont do much for me or I hate how it tastes. I like these two so far. I took them before cardio today and sipped the Compete with 20 oz of water as I did it. I didnt get the burps like I usually do from others. So so far they are working great for me.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love compete it's took the place of my sugar free drink mixed when I'm tired of water

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
Ya it is pretty good man. I am def glad I got chosen for this.

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
Today was a chest and tri day if you look at my first post you can see how I do my weeks. What I did in the gym went like this. I didn't do them in this order it was just how I wrote them in my log book before I went to the gym.
Rope press down 6 sets of 10 then 2 sets to failure
French Press 3 sets of 10
Decline bench 3 sets of 10
Decline D.B. flyes 2 sets of 10
Incline dumbell Press 6 sets of 10
Incline Dumbell Flyes 3 sets of 10
Dumbell Pullover 2 sets of 10
Incline Press Machine 3 sets of 10,8,6
Cable Crossover 7 sets of 10 then 1 set to failure
One arm cable crossover- 2 sets of 20, then 3 sets of 10, then 1 set to failure
Incline hammer strength bench 3 sets of 10,8, & 6

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Today was a chest and tri day if you look at my first post you can see how I do my weeks. What I did in the gym went like this. I didn't do them in this order it was just how I wrote them in my log book before I went to the gym.
Nice work,tell us how the products worked for you also tho!

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
I took the two at 2 scoops each before my workout. Then another scoop of Compete I sipped during my workout. I must say by the time I got to the gym I had so much energy. These products are giving me great energy and pumps. My arms were so sore I couldnt reach up to take out my ear phones out when I went into the locker room after. Im loving it.

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
I was already doing that. I hit post before I was done

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
Nice work,tell us how the products worked for you also tho!
I was already doing this I hit post before I was done sorry.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I was already doing that. I hit post before I was done
It's all good,wasn't trying to be rude!but that's the reason for this log is for us to know how the products are treating you,I'm enjoying the crazy pumps also!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout, keep it up!

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
Today was an amazing day as far as Energy and my workout went. I worked legs today, my legs usually burn out really fast and my knees usually start popping and hurting, but today was different, the only reason I left was because I had to get home for my kids. I took two scoops each 45 minutes before my workout, I usually dont like lemon flavored supplements, the Hemavol and another product are the only two I can take without gagging. The hema. and comp. taste GREAT mixed together. I only use 8 oz of water to mix it. I sipped the Comp. during my workout and it literally felt like I could destroy all the weights. Im really really liking this combo. My leg workout went like this. not in this order I have a log book that I log what I do in it I write the moves down before I go and decide what I wanna do in whatever order when I get there. Here is my workout.
Barbell Squat 3 sets 16, 14, 12 Then 1 to failure
Smith Machine Squat 4 sets of 10
Leg press 3 sets of 10, then 2 sets of 8, 6
Lunges 2 sets of 10 with dumbells then 4 sets of 8
Romanian Deadlift 2 sets of 8, 6
Leg Curl 4 sets of 10
Lying leg curl 4 sets of 10, 8, 8, 6
Standing Calf Raise 2 sets of 20 3 sets of 10
Smith Machine Dead Lift 2 sets of 14, 10

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
nice work and update!

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
I'm tired as he'll update tomorrow. My day started at five this morning its now 10:30. I'm sore tired and I don't think I could eat another chicken breast today. Does anyone have any good recipes for making chicken breast? Or he'll even steak.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I'm tired as he'll update tomorrow. My day started at five this morning its now 10:30. I'm sore tired and I don't think I could eat another chicken breast today. Does anyone have any good recipes for making chicken breast? Or he'll even steak.
How do you make it now? I usually marinate it with some coconut oil and spices and just throw it in the oven for about 30 minutes.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
in

probably my favorite combination for pre-workout and intra when I'm not using stims that is. The pumps and endurance from both are insane, glad you're already feeling those effects.

and chicken you could try marinating it in low fat italian dressing if it's macro-friendly, or use salt, pepper, and jerk seasoning for a dry rub, works well on steak too

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
inprobably my favorite combination for pre-workout and intra when I'm not using stims that is. The pumps and endurance from both are insane, glad you're already feeling those effects. and chicken you could try marinating it in low fat italian dressing if it's macro-friendly, or use salt, pepper, and jerk seasoning for a dry rub, works well on steak too
jerk seasoning and jerk marinades go on everything of mine when dieting!Mike

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
On 1-24 it was my back day so this is what I did again not in this order.
Lat Pull down 6 sets of 10 with a close grip 4 sets of 8 with a wide grip
Behind the head pull down 5 sets of 10
One arm dumbell row 4 sets of 10
Rows 4 sets of 10, 3 sets of 8, 2 sets of 6, 2 sets of 4 all with varying degrees of grip
Hammer Curls 1 set of 16 2 sets of 10 1 set of 4
Dumbell shrugs 2 sets of 20, 2 sets of 10, 2 sets of 6
Barbell Shrugs 6 sets of 10
Pulley pull (idk what this is actually called) 3 sets of 10, 6 sets of 8
T-Bar Row- 2 sets of 10
Incline dumbell row 3 sets of 8

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
on 1-25 I took a day off it was my sons birthday then today I did cardio. I find that this stack is even helping me with my cardio it gives me the extra kick I need to run. I hate running. But it has to be done.

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
I dont do anything special I put it on the george foreman and make it and then eat it thats it. its so bland im tired of it

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
im going to have to try this

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
im going to have to try this out sometime

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
Its actually really good. I have been looking around for recipes and stuff for different things. I got a call yesterday at 1:50 from a temp. staffing place asking if I could go back working for my old job setting up for events at the local place here where I live he wanted be to be there at 3. So I had to rush and get ready I worked past midnight I wil update lil later today. Im kind of sad to see the bottles getting so low though.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Its actually really good. I have been looking around for recipes and stuff for different things. I got a call yesterday at 1:50 from a temp. staffing place asking if I could go back working for my old job setting up for events at the local place here where I live he wanted be to be there at 3. So I had to rush and get ready I worked past midnight I wil update lil later today. Im kind of sad to see the bottles getting so low though.
It usually is a sad sight... but once you get more you feel better ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It usually is a sad sight... but once you get more you feel better ;)

Nothing pisses me off more, than when there is only like a half serving left!!!

Mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so how are your:

pumps:
DOMs:
recovery between sets:
endurance:

Let us know!

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
Right lol. It sucks.

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
My Pumps are amazing. When I work chest or back my arms are so pumped and full I cant touch the top of my head. My DOMS. I am usually VERY sore after a leg workout, hard to even get in and out of my car, but I havent had ANY. None. Its weird. I feel like im not working out hard enough. My recovery between sets and endurance are through the roof. Today I did squats as soon as I got done I went straight into calf raises, then straight into leg curls, only rest I had was walking to each area. I am really digging these products. And when I do cardio it helps me out greatly.

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
Today I did legs. I took the hem. and compete 45 minutes before and then another 1.5 scoop of compete during.

Barbell Squat 3
sets 10
Front squat 2 sets of 6, 8
Smith Machine Squat 2 sets of 10
Leg press 5 sets of 10
Lunges 2 sets of 10 with dumbells, then 2 sets of 10 with higher weighted dumbells
Romanian Deadlift 3 sets of 10
Leg Curl 7 sets of 10, 10, 10, 10, 8, 6, 4
Lying leg curl 2 sets of 6
Standing Calf Raise 4 sets of 20

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday I did back it went like this
Lat Pull down 6 sets of 10 with a close grip 4 sets of 8 with a wide grip
Behind the head pull down 5 sets of 10
One arm dumbell row 4 sets of 10
Rows 4 sets of 10, 3 sets of 8, 2 sets of 6, 2 sets of 4 all with varying degrees of grip
Hammer Curls 1 set of 16 2 sets of 10 1 set of 4
Dumbell shrugs 2 sets of 20, 2 sets of 10, 2 sets of 6
Barbell Shrugs 6 sets of 10
Pulley pull (idk what this is actually called) 3 sets of 10, 6 sets of 8
T-Bar Row- 2 sets of 10
Incline dumbell row 3 sets of 8

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
Overall I am like these two products a lot. I only mix with with 8-12 oz of water. It tastes great. My edurance has gone up since taking these two, and I have no DOMS. it kind of makes me feel like im not going hard enough even though I am. I usually dont like lemon flavored products that much but the hem. tastes really good mixed with the compete. and it mixes will I dont have no left over griity stuff left.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Overall I am like these two products a lot. I only mix with with 8-12 oz of water. It tastes great. My edurance has gone up since taking these two, and I have no DOMS. it kind of makes me feel like im not going hard enough even though I am. I usually dont like lemon flavored products that much but the hem. tastes really good mixed with the compete. and it mixes will I dont have no left over griity stuff left.

Sounds good...I usually go 20oz of water for each. This assures me that I'm getting enough water in for Hemavol. 40oz total is probably too much but I've been doing it for months so it works well for me.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good...I usually go 20oz of water for each. This assures me that I'm getting enough water in for Hemavol. 40oz total is probably too much but I've been doing it for months so it works well for me.
It's always better to over-hydrate around the workout rather than be dehydrated. The bathroom is only a short walk from my station usually anyways. :D

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
It's always better to over-hydrate around the workout rather than be dehydrated. The bathroom is only a short walk from my station usually anyways. :D
The same can't be said for food ;)

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
Today was a chest day. I only have 1 more serving of the hem. left and only like 2 left of compete. I used two scoops hemavol before each workout even before cardio workouts and sometimes 2 scoops of the comp with the hemavol and then another scoop during my workout or sometimes I did one scoop before and 1 during. But I am almost out of both. Today my pumps were so freaking intense my arms hurt to just bend them up. It was great. My chest workouts usually take 1.5-2 hours I was at the gym for 2.5 hours tonight. I loved every second of it. A guy I workout with 1 time a week whenever we can meet up at the same time asked me tonight what the hell I was on because he was beat after an hour and a half. These two products have increased my endurance, and while taking these two I have had no DOMS, it werid because I get it easy, and if I dont get it I feel like I am not doing something right. My pumps have been great, my energy is a stable energy Im not all pumped up one minute and then ten minutes later crashed out and tired.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Man that was quick,mine are getting low but no where near last serving.Looks like you enjoyed them tho!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Glad you had a great experience - sounds like the products are working just like they're supposed to. Cherish those last servings, make sure you get a great workout in!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
as the end of your stack nears....go even harder!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Glad you had a great experience - sounds like the products are working just like they're supposed to. Cherish those last servings, make sure you get a great workout in!
The last few should be the best!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man that was quick,mine are getting low but no where near last serving.Looks like you enjoyed them tho!
And before you run out.. make sure you try using it like a pixie stick! Sprinkle in your mouth :p

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
I have used 2 scoops everyday since getting them even before cardio and another scoop of the comp during working out. I have never used anything less then that.

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
My workout today went like this today. I skipped cardio today and did legs today.
Barbell Squat 3 sets 10
Front squat 2 sets of 8, 6
Smith Machine Squat 2 sets of 10, 8
Leg press 3 sets of 10 then 1 set to failure
Lunges 5 sets of 10 with dumbells each set the dumbbells getting heavier
Romanian Deadlift 2 sets of 8
Leg Curl 2 sets of 10 then using one leg to curl a lighter weight 2 sets of 10 with each leg
Lying leg curl 2 sets of 10 then using one leg to curl a lighter weight 2 sets of 10 with each leg
Standing Calf Raise 2 sets of 20 with leg press machine then with a barbell 2 sets of 15, 10
Overall I have to say these two products were great. When I get my tax money back im going to order this stack again. I don't have any spare money right now. Im a single father of three boys and I am laid off at the moment. So im waiting on my taxes to come back to get them. I have to say my energy and endurance was amazing while taking these to. I usally get very sore after leg workouts and I literally had very little or no DOMS AT ALL. The taste was great, im not a fan of lemon but the lemon drop hem. was great. It didn't have an over powring lemon taste that was sour it was more sweet. I would recommened these two products to anyone who is looking for a great pre workout and an intra workout.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used 2 scoops everyday since getting them even before cardio and another scoop of the comp during working out. I have never used anything less then that.
2 pre, 1 intra is my fav :p

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Overall I have to say these two products were great. When I get my tax money back im going to order this stack again. I don't have any spare money right now. Im a single father of three boys and I am laid off at the moment. So im waiting on my taxes to come back to get them. I have to say my energy and endurance was amazing while taking these to. I usally get very sore after leg workouts and I literally had very little or no DOMS AT ALL. The taste was great, im not a fan of lemon but the lemon drop hem. was great. It didn't have an over powring lemon taste that was sour it was more sweet. I would recommened these two products to anyone who is looking for a great pre workout and an intra workout.

you def should try Fruit Punch or Tangerine with your next order. I like Lemon (Compete) but to me its behind the other 2

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
you def should try Fruit Punch or Tangerine with your next order. I like Lemon (Compete) but to me its behind the other 2
I'd try try the Tangerine first.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Please post your review of Hemavol and Compete at NutraPlanet when you can... again thanks for the awesome log...your feedback was very helpful