Compete+Hemavol Sponsored I-Force - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Compete+Hemavol Sponsored I-Force

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    And before you run out.. make sure you try using it like a pixie stick! Sprinkle in your mouth

Mike
    Now you're just being silly
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

2. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have used 2 scoops everyday since getting them even before cardio and another scoop of the comp during working out. I have never used anything less then that.
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali
  3. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My workout today went like this today. I skipped cardio today and did legs today.
    Barbell Squat 3 sets 10
    Front squat 2 sets of 8, 6
    Smith Machine Squat 2 sets of 10, 8
    Leg press 3 sets of 10 then 1 set to failure
    Lunges 5 sets of 10 with dumbells each set the dumbbells getting heavier
    Romanian Deadlift 2 sets of 8
    Leg Curl 2 sets of 10 then using one leg to curl a lighter weight 2 sets of 10 with each leg
    Lying leg curl 2 sets of 10 then using one leg to curl a lighter weight 2 sets of 10 with each leg
    Standing Calf Raise 2 sets of 20 with leg press machine then with a barbell 2 sets of 15, 10
    Seated Calf raise 2 sets 16, 10
    Overall I have to say these two products were great. When I get my tax money back im going to order this stack again. I don't have any spare money right now. Im a single father of three boys and I am laid off at the moment. So im waiting on my taxes to come back to get them. I have to say my energy and endurance was amazing while taking these to. I usally get very sore after leg workouts and I literally had very little or no DOMS AT ALL. The taste was great, im not a fan of lemon but the lemon drop hem. was great. It didn't have an over powring lemon taste that was sour it was more sweet. I would recommened these two products to anyone who is looking for a great pre workout and an intra workout.
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by krome606 View Post
    I have used 2 scoops everyday since getting them even before cardio and another scoop of the comp during working out. I have never used anything less then that.
    2 pre, 1 intra is my fav
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by krome606 View Post
    Overall I have to say these two products were great. When I get my tax money back im going to order this stack again. I don't have any spare money right now. Im a single father of three boys and I am laid off at the moment. So im waiting on my taxes to come back to get them. I have to say my energy and endurance was amazing while taking these to. I usally get very sore after leg workouts and I literally had very little or no DOMS AT ALL. The taste was great, im not a fan of lemon but the lemon drop hem. was great. It didn't have an over powring lemon taste that was sour it was more sweet. I would recommened these two products to anyone who is looking for a great pre workout and an intra workout.

you def should try Fruit Punch or Tangerine with your next order. I like Lemon (Compete) but to me its behind the other 2
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    you def should try Fruit Punch or Tangerine with your next order. I like Lemon (Compete) but to me its behind the other 2
    I'd try try the Tangerine first.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Please post your review of Hemavol and Compete at NutraPlanet when you can... again thanks for the awesome log...your feedback was very helpful
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Compete + HemaVol Stack Log (Sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 08:19 PM
  2. TonyGT's Compete + HemaVol Stack Log (Sponsored)
    By TonyGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 10:20 PM
  3. Compete + HemaVol: iForce needs 10(yes TEN!) loggers! GTFIH!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 10:51 AM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 06:05 PM
  5. Bio's Sponsored T-Force Log
    By bioman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 02:28 AM