Piston Honda Blows Up on I-Force's Hemavol + Compete! (sponsored)

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

Im with ya there bro. My buddy gives me **** all the time.
    My calves are like my biceps. "Long", no matter how often or hard I train them.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

My calves are like my biceps. "Long", no matter how often or hard I train them.
    Damn you genetics!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

Thx man! Squats will go up I'm sure, but knees are a bit creaky. Chicken legs from knees down too, damn my genetics. No calves to speak of. My curse.
    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

Im with ya there bro. My buddy gives me **** all the time.
    Haha I'm right there with you guys
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

4. This thread is now the support group for calf dissatisfaction!
    FeFiFo.com support

5. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    This thread is now the support group for calf dissatisfaction!
    Yessss
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

Yessss
    I'm satisfied with mine
    Its the long biceps..
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

7. Just got done doing my weekly "rehab" workout; lots of shoulder and scapula work. Pull-ups, push-ups, flying push-ups, Swiss ball flies, rows, cable internal/external movements, etc. Whole upper body was thick and pumped. Shoulders looked like balloons and was getting some looks from some of the ladies in the gym...probably because besides m there were a bunch of 60 year old weirdos in there today also.
    FeFiFo.com support

8. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Just got done doing my weekly "rehab" workout; lots of shoulder and scapula work. Pull-ups, push-ups, flying push-ups, Swiss ball flies, rows, cable internal/external movements, etc. Whole upper body was thick and pumped. Shoulders looked like balloons and was getting some looks from some of the ladies in the gym...probably because besides m there were a bunch of 60 year old weirdos in there today also.
    Getting your geriatric on I see! Great work brother.

9. So some PRs today with weight; no DOMS to worry about and training as hard and long as I can before I pass out. This stack is definitely letting me push myself!

Stiff-legged deadlifts @ 255 and Seated bench press @ 255
    Music: "I'm the Doctor" - Motorhead, "Pain Divine" - Morbid Angel, "Rapture" - Morbid Angel
    7 dls, 10 presses, 6/10, 6/9, 5/8, 5/7
    --loss of grip strength only thing holding me back on the deadlifts

Hex bar deadlifts @ 245 / Bosu Pushups
    Music: "Kill Again" - Slayer, "Praise of Death" -Slayer, "The Calling" - Vader, "Just One Fix" - Ministry
    7 dls, 15 pushups, 6/15, 6/15, 5/15, 5/15

Pouring sweat, racing heartbeat, whole body workout and constantly pushing more weight. Swollen as heck and ready to go the next day. The stack is definitely doing its job! Still doing 1.5 scoops Hemavol per workout.
    FeFiFo.com support

10. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    So some PRs today with weight; no DOMS to worry about and training as hard and long as I can before I pass out. This stack is definitely letting me push myself!

Stiff-legged deadlifts @ 255 and Seated bench press @ 255
    Music: "I'm the Doctor" - Motorhead, "Pain Divine" - Morbid Angel, "Rapture" - Morbid Angel
    7 dls, 10 presses, 6/10, 6/9, 5/8, 5/7
    --loss of grip strength only thing holding me back on the deadlifts

Hex bar deadlifts @ 245 / Bosu Pushups
    Music: "Kill Again" - Slayer, "Praise of Death" -Slayer, "The Calling" - Vader, "Just One Fix" - Ministry
    7 dls, 15 pushups, 6/15, 6/15, 5/15, 5/15

Pouring sweat, racing heartbeat, whole body workout and constantly pushing more weight. Swollen as heck and ready to go the next day. The stack is definitely doing its job! Still doing 1.5 scoops Hemavol per workout.
    Congrats on your new PR's!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

11. Last time I had my squat day the back of my left knee felt a bit wonky, so I decided to switch up my quad routine a bit today.

Did walking twisting barbell lunges @ 100 lbs, 5 steps forward each leg, 5 back. Then 4,4 and 4,4.

Goblet squats @ 70lbs:
    12, 12, 11, 10, 8

Seated leg press strip sets:
    450 x 10, 350 x 8
    450 x 9, 350 x 7
    450 x 8, 350 x 7
    450 x 7, 350 x 6

No music playing today. Was hard enough working around all the idiot students standing around in the weight room. Almost decapitated a few with the walking barbell lunges. They must have thought I had eyes in the back of my head when I did my reverses. Felt good to stretch the legs a bit more and work some new range of motion. Legs were very full and thick from the work and the Hemavol.
    FeFiFo.com support

12. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Last time I had my squat day the back of my left knee felt a bit wonky, so I decided to switch up my quad routine a bit today.

Did walking twisting barbell lunges @ 100 lbs, 5 steps forward each leg, 5 back. Then 4,4 and 4,4.

Goblet squats @ 70lbs:
    12, 12, 11, 10, 8

450 x 10, 350 x 8
    450 x 9, 350 x 7
    450 x 8, 350 x 7
    450 x 7, 350 x 6

No music playing today. Was hard enough working around all the idiot students standing around in the weight room. Almost decapitated a few with the walking barbell lunges. They must have thought I had eyes in the back of my head when I did my reverses. Felt good to stretch the legs a bit more and work some new range of motion. Legs were very full and thick from the work and the Hemavol.
    Probably should of hit a few of them, I hear it increases your 1RM
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    www.iforcenutrition.com

13. Name:  story_half_width.jpeg
Views: 57
Size:  3.3 KB

14. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Last time I had my squat day the back of my left knee felt a bit wonky, so I decided to switch up my quad routine a bit today.

Goblet squats @ 70lbs:
    12, 12, 11, 10, 8

450 x 10, 350 x 8
    450 x 9, 350 x 7
    450 x 8, 350 x 7
    450 x 7, 350 x 6

solid leg day bro!

i know theres a few people who dont like to use hemavol on leg day because they dont want too crazy a quad pump, i see you are not one of them
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    www.iforcenutrition.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Last time I had my squat day the back of my left knee felt a bit wonky, so I decided to switch up my quad routine a bit today.Did walking twisting barbell lunges @ 100 lbs, 5 steps forward each leg, 5 back. Then 4,4 and 4,4. Goblet squats @ 70lbs:12, 12, 11, 10, 8Seated leg press strip sets:450 x 10, 350 x 8450 x 9, 350 x 7450 x 8, 350 x 7450 x 7, 350 x 6No music playing today. Was hard enough working around all the idiot students standing around in the weight room. Almost decapitated a few with the walking barbell lunges. They must have thought I had eyes in the back of my head when I did my reverses. Felt good to stretch the legs a bit more and work some new range of motion. Legs were very full and thick from the work and the Hemavol.
    wtf is a goblet squat.. please explain!Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

16. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    solid leg day bro!

i know theres a few people who dont like to use hemavol on leg day because they dont want too crazy a quad pump, i see you are not one of them
    It does make walking around a bit more difficult, but if I'm taking Hemavol to force nutrients / water / etc into my muscles, and I plan on tearing up my legs with a hard workout, it makes sense to! I think a lot of users like Hemavol for the aesthetic pump and look for chest / arms but I think it's vital to helping the legs grow and recover as well.

BTW regarding recovery, no major DOMS issues which I attribute to the addition of Compete!
    FeFiFo.com support

17. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    wtf is a goblet squat.. please explain!Mike
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/conte...t-squats-2634/
    FeFiFo.com support

18. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    It does make walking around a bit more difficult, but if I'm taking Hemavol to force nutrients / water / etc into my muscles, and I plan on tearing up my legs with a hard workout, it makes sense to! I think a lot of users like Hemavol for the aesthetic pump and look for chest / arms but I think it's vital to helping the legs grow and recover as well.

BTW regarding recovery, no major DOMS issues which I attribute to the addition of Compete!
    getting rid of DOMs = win!

LCLT + LCF = FTW!

Glad to see this stack is working so well for you brother!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

19. Thanks again for the opportunity!
    FeFiFo.com support

20. Used my handy I-Force lifting straps today for the first time. Even gave traditional deadlifts another shot today after I swore off them previously in another log of mine. Boy did those straps come in handy!

Deadlifts: 205 x 8, 275 x 6 305 x 3 (PR),3,3 (couldn't break past this plateau!) 255 x 6
    Stiff-legged deadlifts 205 x 8,8,7,6,5

Today was just a strict hamstring / deadlift day to get accustomed to the wraps and the correct motions. Still got in over a good half hour of exercise, so I'm happy with that. Will probably either do chest at the gym tomorrow or my shoulder rehab day, what with a Sabres afternoon game on Sunday and the Super Bowl after that.

Continuing my 1.5 scoops pre of Hemavol, and a scoop pre and intra of Compete. Tasty and effective!
    FeFiFo.com support

21. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Used my handy I-Force lifting straps today for the first time. Even gave traditional deadlifts another shot today after I swore off them previously in another log of mine. Boy did those straps come in handy!

Deadlifts: 205 x 8, 275 x 6 305 x 3 (PR),3,3 (couldn't break past this plateau!) 255 x 6
    Stiff-legged deadlifts 205 x 8,8,7,6,5

Today was just a strict hamstring / deadlift day to get accustomed to the wraps and the correct motions. Still got in over a good half hour of exercise, so I'm happy with that. Will probably either do chest at the gym tomorrow or my shoulder rehab day, what with a Sabres afternoon game on Sunday and the Super Bowl after that.

Continuing my 1.5 scoops pre of Hemavol, and a scoop pre and intra of Compete. Tasty and effective!

Who you have for the Super Bowl? Ravens for this guy...

As I was explaining to my team a few days ago, I finally had my first stim free workout (on stim break)... Hemavol + Compete really surprised this recovering stim addict. Recovery and endurance is where it really shines..

22. I think the 49ers could surprise people tomorrow. I just don't think the Ravens are that good, exciting, or easy to root for. A lot of people up my way don't want to see a guy like Ray Lewis win again. But then again, the Bills are our team so maybe it's envy of anyone in the playoffs.

I gotta tell you, this stack makes stims irrelevant. Focus is the key, whereas stims make you get too wired to pay attention to what you're doing. The recovery has been awesome so far, agreed!
    FeFiFo.com support

23. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    As I was explaining to my team a few days ago, I finally had my first stim free workout (on stim break)... Hemavol + Compete really surprised this recovering stim addict. Recovery and endurance is where it really shines..
    I've dreaded taking stim breaks in the past, but the introduction of that Hemavol + Compete stack has really made fear it less.

Good looking log in here, sorry I'm so late to the party!

24. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post

I've dreaded taking stim breaks in the past, but the introduction of that Hemavol + Compete stack has really made fear it less.

Good looking log in here, sorry I'm so late to the party!
    You're forgiven!
    FeFiFo.com support

25. Today was my shoulder rehab day at the gym. Weird thing at the beginning: two Russian kids speaking (yelling?) Russian to nobody in particular. They weren't looking at each other so they couldn't have been talking to each other, and I'm not so sure they even had a bluetooth headset. Crazy moon language.

External cable rotations
    Music: "Kafir" - Nile
    30 lbs. x 8 with each arm, 30 sec rest then 8, 7

Internal cable rotations
    Music: "Bringer of War" -Rebaelliun
    30 lbs. x 10,10,9

Pullups / Bosu pushup set
    Music: "Antithesis" - Origin
    15 pullups, 15 pushups 80 sec rest

Roc-It Mid rows
    Music: "In Coffles They Were Led" - Arghoslent, "Primal Concrete Sledge" - Pantera
    260 x 12 80 sec rest
    260 x 8 --massive bicep and arm pumps at this point; had to drop weight so I could pull!
    215 x 10
    215 x 9

Swiss ball "Ts" and "Ys' with 5 lb weights
    Music: "Hallowed be Thy Name" - Machine Head

Farmer's Walks w/ 65 lb dumbbells
    Music: "Conquistadores" - Misery Index
    2 trips back and forth x 2

Barbell rows
    Music: "Metal Meltdown" - Judas Priest, "Orgasmatron" - Sepultura
    225/5, 225/5, 185/6, 135/6

Longest workout of the week and still had energy at the end. Pushed myself hard in each set, and truthfully, I've been pushing myself to the limit of exhaustion ever since taking the stack. Can't say I've done that consistently with a single product or stack before.
    FeFiFo.com support

26. Nice work Honda! What is the rehab for?

27. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Nice work Honda! What is the rehab for?
    Rotator cuff injuries I suffered back in high school. Got tired of the nagging lingering pain and impingement over the course of 17 years so I got some PT in October for a few months. Quality of life was suffering so I had to do something. Waking up to a frozen shoulder or the feeling of ice picks in my muscles got old real quick!
    FeFiFo.com support

28. Nice work in here bro!keep it up!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

29. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

Rotator cuff injuries I suffered back in high school. Got tired of the nagging lingering pain and impingement over the course of 17 years so I got some PT in October for a few months. Quality of life was suffering so I had to do something. Waking up to a frozen shoulder or the feeling of ice picks in my muscles got old real quick!
    Sounds like fun!

30. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

Sounds like fun!
    More fun than a lemon party
    FeFiFo.com support

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Piston Honda MANs up with Nolvadren XT and Prometheus Rising
    By Piston Honda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 12-20-2012, 02:05 PM
  2. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 08:41 AM
  3. any need to stock up on research chems?
    By ps24eva in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-14-2004, 11:46 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-04-2004, 08:30 PM
  5. what are you stocking up on?
    By megalug in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2004, 09:01 PM