Piston Honda Blows Up on I-Force's Hemavol + Compete! (sponsored)

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bikinidiva View Post
    Chicken souvlaki sounds so amazing! I just got a recipe from a friend to try it. I can't wait! Keep up the good job with the logs. I will be excited to see how your progress goes. i know i get a huge pump from it.
    It's so easy to make! Grilling some homemade souvlaki now as a matter of fact! Doing breakfast for dinner: protein-packed pancakes, omelettes, sausage, home fries, and the chicken.

    Glad to have you on board diva! Today was an off day but back at it tomorrow. No hardcore DOMS on these products yet, just enough soreness to know I worked hard!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!



  2. Im jealous! !!!!!
    iForce Sponsored Athlete/B.S. in Nutrition with a Minor in Health and Wellness and Kinesiology
    www.facebook.com/iforcenutrition ; www.facebook.com/#!/cindy.sampsoniforcepro
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Here's the promised nudes:



    Attachment 73387

    Here's the update:

    Spent today's workout doing my physical therapy for my shoulders as well as some arm workouts. Had unfettered access to the cable machines today so I hogged them.

    Music: "****ing Hostile" - Pantera, "Fistf***ing God's Planet" - Marduk

    External cable rotations 20lbs x 8,8,7 45 sec rest

    "Guilty as Charged" - Criminal Element

    Internal cable rotations 20 lbs x 8,8,8

    "Living Monstrosity" - Death, "Sothis" - Vader

    Cable bicep curls 120lbs x 8,7,6,5 50 sec rest

    "4th Arra of Dagon" - Nile

    Reverse grip bicep cable curls 80lbs x 8,8,7,6

    "Rattlehead" - Megadeth

    Single arm tricep extension(throwing motion) 60lbs x 8,7,6 30 sec rest after both arms used

    "Stronger Than Hate" - Sepultura

    Farmer's walks 65 lbs x 2 trips across gym

    "Blood Fire Death" - Bathory

    Single arm ripcord rows 65 lbs x 8,7,6,5

    Had a great, full pump throughout, even with the lower weights used to rehab my shoulders at the beginning of the workout. Biceps felt tight and a little painful even during the cable curls. Had a sudden surge of energy during the ripcords, thanks to the Compete and also the epicness of the Bathory song!
    How did you get Loudy's nudes?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  4. From C-Bench
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    From C-Bench
    Wait.. what?
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Wait.. what?
    Oh you know!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  7. Today was quads / lats:

    Music: "Buried by Time and Dust" - Mayhem, "Sex and Outrage" - Motorhead, "Peace Sells" - Megadeth, "Just Cos You Got the Power (live)" - Motorhead

    Smith machine squats / lat pulls, 90 sec rest

    270x10 / 195x10
    270x9 / 195x10
    270x9 / 195x10
    270x8 / 195x10
    270x7 / 195x10

    --Nagging tightness behind my left knee...pushed myself to get through it though. I'm gonna have to up the weight on the lat pulls; no way the 5th set should be the same # of reps as the first

    "Decade of Therion (live)" - Behemoth, "Blades for Baal" - Morbid Angel, "Blood and Thunder" - Mastodon, "Flexing Muscles" - Entombed

    Goblet squats / pullups 90 sec rest
    60 x 13 / 15
    60 x 12 / 13
    60 x 11 / 12
    60 x 11 / 12
    60 x 10 / 11

    Exhausted (again) but that's the goal of these workouts. The supps are keeping me nice and swole, maybe a bit tight with all the blood pump. Compete is also helping me train to failure, so when I say I'm exhausted, it's because I can go that extra rep or keep that weight the same without dropping it.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  8. nice work bro!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    nice work bro!
    Thx man! Squats will go up I'm sure, but knees are a bit creaky. Chicken legs from knees down too, damn my genetics. No calves to speak of. My curse.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  10. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    Thx man! Squats will go up I'm sure, but knees are a bit creaky. Chicken legs from knees down too, damn my genetics. No calves to speak of. My curse.
    Im with ya there bro. My buddy gives me **** all the time.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  11. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Im with ya there bro. My buddy gives me **** all the time.
    My calves are like my biceps. "Long", no matter how often or hard I train them.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  12. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    My calves are like my biceps. "Long", no matter how often or hard I train them.
    Damn you genetics!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    Thx man! Squats will go up I'm sure, but knees are a bit creaky. Chicken legs from knees down too, damn my genetics. No calves to speak of. My curse.
    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Im with ya there bro. My buddy gives me **** all the time.
    Haha I'm right there with you guys
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  14. This thread is now the support group for calf dissatisfaction!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  15. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    This thread is now the support group for calf dissatisfaction!
    Yessss
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Yessss
    I'm satisfied with mine
    Its the long biceps..
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  17. Just got done doing my weekly "rehab" workout; lots of shoulder and scapula work. Pull-ups, push-ups, flying push-ups, Swiss ball flies, rows, cable internal/external movements, etc. Whole upper body was thick and pumped. Shoulders looked like balloons and was getting some looks from some of the ladies in the gym...probably because besides m there were a bunch of 60 year old weirdos in there today also.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  18. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Just got done doing my weekly "rehab" workout; lots of shoulder and scapula work. Pull-ups, push-ups, flying push-ups, Swiss ball flies, rows, cable internal/external movements, etc. Whole upper body was thick and pumped. Shoulders looked like balloons and was getting some looks from some of the ladies in the gym...probably because besides m there were a bunch of 60 year old weirdos in there today also.
    Getting your geriatric on I see! Great work brother.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  19. So some PRs today with weight; no DOMS to worry about and training as hard and long as I can before I pass out. This stack is definitely letting me push myself!

    Stiff-legged deadlifts @ 255 and Seated bench press @ 255
    Music: "I'm the Doctor" - Motorhead, "Pain Divine" - Morbid Angel, "Rapture" - Morbid Angel
    7 dls, 10 presses, 6/10, 6/9, 5/8, 5/7
    --loss of grip strength only thing holding me back on the deadlifts

    Hex bar deadlifts @ 245 / Bosu Pushups
    Music: "Kill Again" - Slayer, "Praise of Death" -Slayer, "The Calling" - Vader, "Just One Fix" - Ministry
    7 dls, 15 pushups, 6/15, 6/15, 5/15, 5/15

    Pouring sweat, racing heartbeat, whole body workout and constantly pushing more weight. Swollen as heck and ready to go the next day. The stack is definitely doing its job! Still doing 1.5 scoops Hemavol per workout.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  20. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    So some PRs today with weight; no DOMS to worry about and training as hard and long as I can before I pass out. This stack is definitely letting me push myself!

    Stiff-legged deadlifts @ 255 and Seated bench press @ 255
    Music: "I'm the Doctor" - Motorhead, "Pain Divine" - Morbid Angel, "Rapture" - Morbid Angel
    7 dls, 10 presses, 6/10, 6/9, 5/8, 5/7
    --loss of grip strength only thing holding me back on the deadlifts

    Hex bar deadlifts @ 245 / Bosu Pushups
    Music: "Kill Again" - Slayer, "Praise of Death" -Slayer, "The Calling" - Vader, "Just One Fix" - Ministry
    7 dls, 15 pushups, 6/15, 6/15, 5/15, 5/15

    Pouring sweat, racing heartbeat, whole body workout and constantly pushing more weight. Swollen as heck and ready to go the next day. The stack is definitely doing its job! Still doing 1.5 scoops Hemavol per workout.
    Congrats on your new PR's!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  21. Last time I had my squat day the back of my left knee felt a bit wonky, so I decided to switch up my quad routine a bit today.

    Did walking twisting barbell lunges @ 100 lbs, 5 steps forward each leg, 5 back. Then 4,4 and 4,4.

    Goblet squats @ 70lbs:
    12, 12, 11, 10, 8

    Seated leg press strip sets:
    450 x 10, 350 x 8
    450 x 9, 350 x 7
    450 x 8, 350 x 7
    450 x 7, 350 x 6

    No music playing today. Was hard enough working around all the idiot students standing around in the weight room. Almost decapitated a few with the walking barbell lunges. They must have thought I had eyes in the back of my head when I did my reverses. Felt good to stretch the legs a bit more and work some new range of motion. Legs were very full and thick from the work and the Hemavol.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  22. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Last time I had my squat day the back of my left knee felt a bit wonky, so I decided to switch up my quad routine a bit today.

    Did walking twisting barbell lunges @ 100 lbs, 5 steps forward each leg, 5 back. Then 4,4 and 4,4.

    Goblet squats @ 70lbs:
    12, 12, 11, 10, 8

    Seated leg press strip sets:
    450 x 10, 350 x 8
    450 x 9, 350 x 7
    450 x 8, 350 x 7
    450 x 7, 350 x 6

    No music playing today. Was hard enough working around all the idiot students standing around in the weight room. Almost decapitated a few with the walking barbell lunges. They must have thought I had eyes in the back of my head when I did my reverses. Felt good to stretch the legs a bit more and work some new range of motion. Legs were very full and thick from the work and the Hemavol.
    Probably should of hit a few of them, I hear it increases your 1RM
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  23. Name:  story_half_width.jpeg
Views: 79
Size:  3.3 KB
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Last time I had my squat day the back of my left knee felt a bit wonky, so I decided to switch up my quad routine a bit today.

    Did walking twisting barbell lunges @ 100 lbs, 5 steps forward each leg, 5 back. Then 4,4 and 4,4.

    Goblet squats @ 70lbs:
    12, 12, 11, 10, 8

    Seated leg press strip sets:
    450 x 10, 350 x 8
    450 x 9, 350 x 7
    450 x 8, 350 x 7
    450 x 7, 350 x 6

    No music playing today. Was hard enough working around all the idiot students standing around in the weight room. Almost decapitated a few with the walking barbell lunges. They must have thought I had eyes in the back of my head when I did my reverses. Felt good to stretch the legs a bit more and work some new range of motion. Legs were very full and thick from the work and the Hemavol.
    solid leg day bro!

    i know theres a few people who dont like to use hemavol on leg day because they dont want too crazy a quad pump, i see you are not one of them
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Last time I had my squat day the back of my left knee felt a bit wonky, so I decided to switch up my quad routine a bit today.Did walking twisting barbell lunges @ 100 lbs, 5 steps forward each leg, 5 back. Then 4,4 and 4,4. Goblet squats @ 70lbs:12, 12, 11, 10, 8Seated leg press strip sets:450 x 10, 350 x 8450 x 9, 350 x 7450 x 8, 350 x 7450 x 7, 350 x 6No music playing today. Was hard enough working around all the idiot students standing around in the weight room. Almost decapitated a few with the walking barbell lunges. They must have thought I had eyes in the back of my head when I did my reverses. Felt good to stretch the legs a bit more and work some new range of motion. Legs were very full and thick from the work and the Hemavol.
    wtf is a goblet squat.. please explain!Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Piston Honda MANs up with Nolvadren XT and Prometheus Rising
    By Piston Honda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 12-20-2012, 02:05 PM
  2. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 08:41 AM
  3. any need to stock up on research chems?
    By ps24eva in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-14-2004, 11:46 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-04-2004, 08:30 PM
  5. what are you stocking up on?
    By megalug in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2004, 09:01 PM
Log in
Log in