BigEDnj on that there iForce Compete/Hemavol Stack(sponsored)

BigEdNJ

Awards
Want to thank iForce and Vaughn for this oppertunity to log these two great products(thanks for the shirt also). This will be my first time going non stim for pwo. This should be a nice change. I will post updates later today when I complete my back day.
Starting stats are :
5-11
275-278 depending on the day lol
try to eat relatively clean around 3500-4000 cals a day.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I'm subbed!

BigEdNJ

Awards
OK so far I have got 3 workouts in since receiving my products. I chose the Lemon Drop for both products , an i am going to rate there taste a 10/10 the Lemon Drop taste just like Crystal light. The day I statred I changed gyms to a larger facility cause all these little $19 a month gyms suck here in central NJ. First workout I can say the mental focus was there and going stim free PWO didnt make a difference as I did not feel any lack of energy with the Compete and Hemavol. The mind muscle connection was insane!!!! I was so pumped I found myself once or twice flexing after a set cause I couldn't believe how full my chest was feeling. The following day was Back and the mind muscle connection was spot on again which deffinetly helped with keeping strict for on lat pulldowns. My back was actually a little sore the following day which was a nice feeling. Today a got in a bi n tri workout and if anyone can agree with me while taking this product that bicep day is close to unbareable after the pump you receive from the hemavol. I have found that since introducing the Compete and Hemavol I just want to train longer each day . I have kicked up the cardio now also as drinking the compete intra workout taste great for sipping during cardio training. I am looking foward to what 30 days will be like while stacking these products.

Taste: 10/10 both Compete and Hemavol Lemon Drop are spot on guys !!!
Mental focus: 9/10
Stamina: 9/10
Pump :10/10 Hands down one of the best non stim pwo out there

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
i am enjoying the endurance im getting from the products more than anything!but the pumps and vascularity are very nice no doubt.

BigEdNJ

Awards
Ive had to make myself leave the gym from the endurance from it I just feel like I can keep going all day !!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Ive had to make myself leave the gym from the endurance from it I just feel like I can keep going all day !!
Haha, that can happen ;)

BigEdNJ

Awards
Ok got in a leg session Tues, Shoulders Wed, and Chest today . On leg day the pump was insane even during warmups of leg extensions. I honestly could have just hammerd extensions and from the pump been done and happy, but I still went on and killed it. The intesity and pump was pretty insane during calfs!!!! The following day shoulds took a pounding as I didnt want to stop, im a little worried about over training cause on the compete I want to keep training. Todays chest day was a surprise that I wasnt hurting from shoulders the day before. I am not missing the stims at all as each workout has been great so far. I actually repped out 265x8 on incline with strict form. The mind muscle connection s is great. The blood volume is great and can deffinetly feel it during chest as it gets a good swol on lol. I'm starting to feel leaner as I am enjoying cardio while still sipping on my lemopn drop Compete . Looking foward to more great gains in the nexrt few days. I might actually be done with the stims for a bit with this Hemavol.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok got in a leg session Tues, Shoulders Wed, and Chest today . On leg day the pump was insane even during warmups of leg extensions. I honestly could have just hammerd extensions and from the pump been done and happy, but I still went on and killed it. The intesity and pump was pretty insane during calfs!!!! The following day shoulds took a pounding as I didnt want to stop, im a little worried about over training cause on the compete I want to keep training. Todays chest day was a surprise that I wasnt hurting from shoulders the day before. I am not missing the stims at all as each workout has been great so far. I actually repped out 265x8 on incline with strict form. The mind muscle connection s is great. The blood volume is great and can deffinetly feel it during chest as it gets a good swol on lol. I'm starting to feel leaner as I am enjoying cardio while still sipping on my lemopn drop Compete . Looking foward to more great gains in the nexrt few days. I might actually be done with the stims for a bit with this Hemavol.
Mind to muscle connection IMO is the most important aspect of training.. hemavol allows this to happen. You can't feel a flat muscle.

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Bump for those updates!

BigEdNJ

Awards
Sorry guys for the delay. Had a demo this weekend and on top of networking myself towards a new Supp company its been a busy weekend. The workouts have been insane. I don't like to throw up numbers and so but yesterday I killed shoulders and finished smith machine military presses with 265lbs for 6 clean reps. I honestly can say I am not missing the stimmed out pwo's. This Hemavol is the Truth!!! The natural energy from the Compete is making it so much easier to for go the stims. Still rating the intensity at a 9/10 and the pump is definitely 10/10 so far. Blasted bi's n tri's today and after 3 exercises for each I was so pumped the forearms started to feel like they were locking up lol looking forward to another few days for more updates!!!!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys for the delay. Had a demo this weekend and on top of networking myself towards a new Supp company its been a busy weekend. The workouts have been insane. I don't like to throw up numbers and so but yesterday I killed shoulders and finished smith machine military presses with 265lbs for 6 clean reps. I honestly can say I am not missing the stimmed out pwo's. This Hemavol is the Truth!!! The natural energy from the Compete is making it so much easier to for go the stims. Still rating the intensity at a 9/10 and the pump is definitely 10/10 so far. Blasted bi's n tri's today and after 3 exercises for each I was so pumped the forearms started to feel like they were locking up lol looking forward to another few days for more updates!!!!
I'm the same way! Hemavol + Compete made me not even care about stims!

BigEdNJ

Awards
Looking forward to at least a month of non stim pwo. Feeling better with out them

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looking forward to at least a month of non stim pwo. Feeling better with out them
after going stim free for a while, im kind of with you on this one.

every once in a while when im a bit tired its nice to have a stimmed pre on hand.....but for the most part compete and hemavol have me covered :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome update man and best of luck with your endeavors! I love the way you used, "natural energy." I agree, stim energy and natural energy are just not comparable.Mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll take 9/10 and 10/10's all day long. Sounds like this stack is a real winner for you!

BigEdNJ

Awards
Vaughn , I look forward to trading with the Compete and Hemavol . The Compete is a great addition to making cardio a breeze. The pump and fullness I'm attaining with the Hemavol along with some PR's is awesome . Can't say enough good things about Iforce . Love the entire line!!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
day #6 for this guy...So far I'm doing well going stim free and using only Compete + Hemavol. TBH I wasnt expecting much as I used to take btwn 700-800mg of caff a day (eeeeek!).

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Vaughn , I look forward to trading with the Compete and Hemavol . The Compete is a great addition to making cardio a breeze. The pump and fullness I'm attaining with the Hemavol along with some PR's is awesome . Can't say enough good things about Iforce . Love the entire line!!
Thanks for the kind words about iForce, I'm proud to rep the brand because they produce truly superior products!

All the benefits of Compete plus some mind-blowing pumps from Hemavol.....could you ask any more from a stack?

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully you mean "training" :p

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
AutoCorrect - making peoples' lives more difficult since its birth. Take some Compete before you type, it just might help you focus. :p

BigEdNJ

Awards
Haha got a point there. I'll have to make sure to have my Compete on hand while typing my log entries lol

BigEdNJ

Awards
Guys got a few more workouts in the last few says and still going strong with this stack. I'm seeing a definite increase in volume in my trading where weight and sets that would be my last I am now doing 3 sets with that weight and engorging the muscle with blood. Starting to lean out also as cardio is becoming easier and actually enjoyable with the sipping of Compete throughout. At this rate these will be a staple of my stack from this point forward. Vaughn and IForce if you ever need another rep I stand behind the products and there science!!!!!!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
All is looking good....any changes to your body comp? ----> nevermind I overlooked that you said you are "leaning out".

glad to see that Hemavol/Compete is a staple stack for you

BigEdNJ

Awards
Yea the pump and mind muscle has been sick I am putting up more weight and more sets with each workout . The form has been so strict with the concentration.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Guys got a few more workouts in the last few says and still going strong with this stack. I'm seeing a definite increase in volume in my trading where weight and sets that would be my last I am now doing 3 sets with that weight and engorging the muscle with blood. Starting to lean out also as cardio is becoming easier and actually enjoyable with the sipping of Compete throughout. At this rate these will be a staple of my stack from this point forward. Vaughn and IForce if you ever need another rep I stand behind the products and there science!!!!!!
Glad to see you just keep getting stronger and have more energy to have better workouts!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea the pump and mind muscle has been sick I am putting up more weight and more sets with each workout . The form has been so strict with the concentration.
Strict form is never my thing.. but glad its working for you! :)

Mike

BigEdNJ

Awards
May need that Joint Help soon getting a lot of pain in my elbow doing heavy DB overhead ext for tri's.

BigEdNJ

Awards
Blasted through chest,back,bi n tri in the last 3 days. Definitely been killing it with this stack. The natural energy has been pretty good still without the stims. Cardio has been increasing each day and the recovery has been great. The Compete makes me want to keep going each and every day. Another bonus for the cardio is the awesome taste of the Lemon Drop Compete, taste like crystal light.
The pump and volume is still going strong each session. The pump is great still a few weeks in. Still have a hard time with bi n tri and the swelling up from the increase in blood flow to the muscle . Its a challange to make it through 3 exercises for each . Constant stretching lol. Love that the fullness stays for hours after training. This has been a great run so far . 9/10 to date still . Very impressed so far.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Blasted through chest,back,bi n tri in the last 3 days. Definitely been killing it with this stack. The natural energy has been pretty good still without the stims. Cardio has been increasing each day and the recovery has been great. The Compete makes me want to keep going each and every day. Another bonus for the cardio is the awesome taste of the Lemon Drop Compete, taste like crystal light.
The pump and volume is still going strong each session. The pump is great still a few weeks in. Still have a hard time with bi n tri and the swelling up from the increase in blood flow to the muscle . Its a challange to make it through 3 exercises for each . Constant stretching lol. Love that the fullness stays for hours after training. This has been a great run so far . 9/10 to date still . Very impressed so far.

speaking of stretching...do you spend any time stretching prior lifting? I used to do that...spending a good 15 minutes stretching the whole body before I lift. However, I barely have 5 minutes these days (on a serious time constraint in the mornings when I lift)

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
speaking of stretching...do you spend any time stretching prior lifting? I used to do that...spending a good 15 minutes stretching the whole body before I lift. However, I barely have 5 minutes these days (on a serious time constraint in the mornings when I lift)
i prefer to do the majority of my stretching at the end of my workouts.....habit that got picked up after doing DC for a little while

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
i prefer to do the majority of my stretching at the end of my workouts.....habit that got picked up after doing DC for a little while
I might have 5-10 minutes after my workouts.... but I do know I need to make time for stretching somehow

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I might have 5-10 minutes after my workouts.... but I do know I need to make time for stretching somehow
It's hard to stretch when you can hardly walk or bend over :p

BigEdNJ

Awards
OK guys just finished up the rest of the product and it has been a hell of a few weeks. I have leaned out and put on some noticeable size. I believe I am now 3 pounds up from when I started but definitely leaner.
The Compete was just an amazing product that fueled my cardio and training like no other. The taste of the Lemon is 10/10 not to weak and not to over baring. The recovery was awesome as I found myself training body parts 3-4 days after the last session . It made cardio a breeze while sipping it through out.
The Hemavol is in a class of its own . No non stim pwo can touch what iForce has created. The pump each workout was insane . I found you didn't even need to take more than 1 scoop for a crazy pump. I would say the most intense pumps were definitely Arms and Chest days . Again Lemon flavor was spot on .
After using these two products I am currently searching to restock them and see what else could come of it after this run.
Compete gets my final rating as a intra workout bcaa product 10/10 . Hemavol is right there with it 10/10 . I have worked in the industry for two other big supplement companies and I would tell anyone looking for awesome gains to give iForce a try!!! Thanks again iForce and Vaughn

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK guys just finished up the rest of the product and it has been a hell of a few weeks. I have leaned out and put on some noticeable size. I believe I am now 3 pounds up from when I started but definitely leaner.
The Compete was just an amazing product that fueled my cardio and training like no other. The taste of the Lemon is 10/10 not to weak and not to over baring. The recovery was awesome as I found myself training body parts 3-4 days after the last session . It made cardio a breeze while sipping it through out.
The Hemavol is in a class of its own . No non stim pwo can touch what iForce has created. The pump each workout was insane . I found you didn't even need to take more than 1 scoop for a crazy pump. I would say the most intense pumps were definitely Arms and Chest days . Again Lemon flavor was spot on .
After using these two products I am currently searching to restock them and see what else could come of it after this run.
Compete gets my final rating as a intra workout bcaa product 10/10 . Hemavol is right there with it 10/10 . I have worked in the industry for two other big supplement companies and I would tell anyone looking for awesome gains to give iForce a try!!! Thanks again iForce and Vaughn

Awesome bro!! PM one of us if you are not aware of the huge sale going on with these two products :)

Mike