PES Erase+BPS Endosurge Stack and Log

JayTheGent

Awards
Weight: 171 lbs
Height: 5'6''
BF%: 18%
Stack: PES Erase alongside BPS Endosurge
Start Date: January 21st or 22nd (depending on stack arriving monday as it is supposed to)
Length: 8 weeks
Other Supplements:
-Whey Protein
-Creatine
-Glutamine
-Fish Oils
-Multivitamin
-Force Factor/Jacked (When Jacked is gone I will use the Force Factor)
-ZMA
-Vitargo

Diet:
Meal #1: Egg Whites and Grits
Meal #2: Steak and Brown Rice
Meal #3: Grilled Chicken and Sweet Potato
Meal #4: Tilapia and Brown Rice
---Postworkout Shake consisting of 40 g protein with 70 g carbs from Vitargo---
Meal #5: Grilled Chicken and Sweet Potato
Meal #6: Steak with Broccoli
Nighttime Snack: Protein drink

Total Estimated Calories (Not Including PWO Shake): 3200-3600 Calories (Macros: 10%fats, 55% carbs, 35% protein)

I Will be following a 2 day on, 1 day off workout routine (at times 3 days on 1 day off), going very heavy and to failure most of the time on appropriate exercises. 25 minutes cardio daily (Eith Rowing Machine, Stairmaster, boxing, elliptical or stationary bike)

What do you all expect to happen with the aforementioned details provided?
My main goal is to increase lean muscle mass while hopefully reducing excess water and abdominal/chest fat.
I will be meticulously logging the next eight weeks.

So what are your thoughts guys?

Last edited:
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
good luck...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many carbs, fats, and protein are you getting exactly?

Do you plan to dial your calories down every couple of weeks or so?

JayTheGent

Awards
How many carbs, fats, and protein are you getting exactly?

Do you plan to dial your calories down every couple of weeks or so?
Around 280 grams of protein, 440 grams of carbs and 35 grams of fat. I am definitely going to be watching my body comp and dialing in the diet from there.

Any suggestions?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Around 280 grams of protein, 440 grams of carbs and 35 grams of fat. I am definitely going to be watching my body comp and dialing in the diet from there.

Any suggestions?
I dont know how your body responds to carbs but from what you describe you want to have happen and your stats id seriously consider lowering the carbs by half and upping your healthy fat intake.

Something like 240 grams protein 200 grams carbs and 60-75 grams of fat.

Im 5'8 182 and am currently eating 275 grams pro, 170grams carbs and 75 grams fat.

Just an example and suggestion bud, either way im in for the log.

JayTheGent

Awards
I dont know how your body responds to carbs but from what you describe you want to have happen and your stats id seriously consider lowering the carbs by half and upping your healthy fat intake.

Something like 240 grams protein 200 grams carbs and 60-75 grams of fat.

Im 5'8 182 and am currently eating 275 grams pro, 170grams carbs and 75 grams fat.

Just an example and suggestion bud, either way im in for the log.
I'm definitely going to try that out. You think I could see some good muscle gains with some fat loss from this stack and a modified diet? And I am excited about logging as well.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm definitely going to try that out. You think I could see some good muscle gains with some fat loss from this stack and a modified diet? And I am excited about logging as well.
I definitely think you could get a nice recomp going. Just remember a recomp is much slower and less drastic than a cut.

JayTheGent

Awards
PES Erase and BPS Endosurge will be coming tomorrow and thats when I will begin the log, getting very excited for this stack!

JayTheGent

Awards
Supplements still have not came. Checked tracking number and it says it hasn't moved since the 18th. Thus is a big thumbs down for orbit nutrition. I called one of the supplement stores by me, they don't have Erase, but do have Nolvadren xt, same compound with a few extras, will this be a good substitute for the erase? And they do not sell endosurge, any suggestions for a substitute to that? Need help asap, much appreciated in advance!

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet for the Endosurge, accept no substitutions.