HPs' pairing SNS Greent Tea + Reduce XT= A New Lean for 2013

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Reduce XT and Green Coffee Bean STACK!

?Training changes/Performance -I was able to perform better in the gym than normal due to the energy released by the breakdown of BF for energy expenditure. This was an effect I expected but it increased over time. No DOMS was experienced and I was hitting the gym for longer durations as time went on!

?Bodyweight changes - No change in BDYWT.

?Bodyfat changes - Definitely see a leaning effect in the mirror. I didn't take any before and after pictures but I did you would have seen them too. I'm not a photogenic person so I want to get leaner before positng photos of my belly. I definitely feel the ridges of my abs. I'm much more closer to seeing my abs than when I started.

?Strength - Definitely hit a PR as I will show with my final lift @ 495x1. This was due to the dedciation and commitment to lifting bigger and more weights. I was in a caloric deficit and yet experienced an increase in strength. This stack allowed me to focus on the quality of food rather than quantity by blunting hunger. I trained in a fasted state as well.

?Focus/Euphoria - Increased focus and intensity. The two products together create a synergystic affect to attack fat but energize your workouts through lypolisis.

?Pumps/Vascularity - Becoming more prominant with the BF% decrease!

?Muscle Fullness - much increased - many are noticed a change in my shoulders and arms

?Recovery - NO DOMS or SORENESS

?Size - increased

?Energy - stable (good)

?Sleep Quality - stable (good)

?Feelings/Mood/Other - Lasted longer during workouts, which allowed me train harder. I even hit the gym 5 days a week versus my normal 3. I did cardio pre/post and had no affect on my strength levels. I'm considering ordering another bottle of each to run it for a full 8 week run. I definitely would run them together. Either one by themselves could prove effective but their more potent run as a stack. You can't expect results if your not pushing the weights hard, doing some cardio and eating right. It just won't happen. You have to eat, train, and sleep with the proper protocals in place to see an effective change in BF% Often I see people missing one of the trinity and blame it on the products. This is not the case. These two products go hand in hand. Thank you SNS for anther awesome opportunity.
    Thanks for the awesome review hokie. Glad you had a good run. I am getting ready to run the same stack with some other goodies. Did you find out boy or girl?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

2. Awesome review and log Hokie! Keep up the hard work man.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

3. Thank you Valdez, fb & breezy! I'll upload the video today! It's been a pleasure.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Thank you Valdez, fb & breezy! I'll upload the video today! It's been a pleasure.
    I owe u mad reps when I get on my pc
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

5. http://youtu.be/1f-Txc4o-54

495 Slingshot Bench, End of Reduce XT + Green Coffee bean run!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

6. Log Closed and Thank You for Following!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 05:58 PM
  2. Reduce Xt vs Current Lean Xtreme
    By jakedamuus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 05:43 PM
  3. Reduce xt or x-lean?
    By hamper19 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 07:02 PM
  4. Replies: 8