HPs' pairing SNS Greent Tea + Reduce XT= A New Lean for 2013 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

HPs' pairing SNS Greent Tea + Reduce XT= A New Lean for 2013

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great numbers getting girls decreasing body fat and lean mass....this log is full of win.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: HPs' pairing SNS Greent Tea + Reduce XT= A New Lean for 2013

Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Feb. 1, 2013, Friday

Feeling energetic and hitting the gym with a vengeance. This is an awesome way to kick off 2013. One month in and I'm going on a three day stretch of being in the gym without feeling sore or tired. I have been operating on 5 hours of sleep and swinging 12hr shifts. I'm free to come and go since I have to stay on site until Monday @ 6am. Although i'm away from family. I'm so focused on my goals it's helpiung me deal with being away.

Prework: Cardio: 15min.

Chest:
    Flat Bench: 135x12, 225x12, 315x12, 365x8, 335x12, 275x15, 225x20, 135x30, Barx100
    Machine Chest Flye: 80x8, 120x8, 160x8, 200x8, 225x8, 250x8, 275x8, 300x8

Post cardio: 30min.

*Notes Reduce XT + Green Coffee Bean Xtract= Awesomeness.
    IMy belly is getting flatter. Although I haven't posted any photos, understand the chick magnet factor has increased. I got to gauge it by the woman who were continually coming and going on the treadmill beside me. I don't usually hit cardio but I'm on a mission to shred and maintain strength. I'm stressing these two bottles hard. Back to my story. I'm visiting this Y since I'm working 2 hrs away from home and I decided to hit teh treadmill following my workout. normally when I go the Y woman tend to get scared and hid themselves and whatnot by stretching their shirts to the floor until they are done with cardio and walk as fast as possible to run out the room. Well, today I decided to skip all the machines next to any of the chicks with asses thicker than a McD's shake and went to a treadmill up front of the room and there was one beside me. I never expected anyone to come up there with me since the ENTIRE row was empty before I hoped on. Well, 10 min in this girl who was on another machine before I started jumped off hers and got on the one right next to me. REALLY? I would not thnk this was such a big deal except for the fact that she started running and kept adjusting her hair, continually, while running half speed. Still not a big deal right? Well then she lets it all down and just continued to swing it and adjust it, and kept touching her chest and adjusting her bra. REALLY? I seen you. I know you was beside me. I'm not looking at you. I get it. She was 2 minutes shy of doing a Prince seen. She hopes off after 20 minutes and wouldn't you know it an even shorter hotttie with a fatter, shapely bottom hopes on. Yeah, SWAG? I see. Now the 6'5" giant isn't so scary after all.
    February 2, 2013

Prework: Cardio: 15min.

Delts:
    {Side Laterals, Front Raises, Rear laterals} 4x20x8, 4x25x8

Chest:
    Decline Bench: 135x12, 225x12, 315x12, 405x6.
    Db Shrug: 75x12, 80x12, 85x12, 90x12, 95x12, 100x12, 95x8, 90x8, 85x8, 80x8, 75x8.

BB Shrug: 135x12, 225x12. 315x12 {405 Failed, Torched traps}.

Post cardio: 15min.

*Notes
    Leaning up and getting more muscular detail. Working my first 7 week work shift and off Monday @ 6am for a week. Focused and going H.A.M. People aren't going to know what to expect once I get to where I want to reveal the new frame. I'm feeling extremly strong. I'm eating as necessary and not for convenience. This week is my first 5 straight day run with no DOMS. Hmmmmm. I see nothing but Gainnzzzzz.
    I have to work 7/7 off in Waynesburg until May. Although I don't get to see my son every other week. I can hit the gym for 5-6 days and when I'm off I 'll go three days. I told you all 2013 is a game changer. When I turn 40 in June I will unveil the final product. Adding in cardio almost daily. I'm stacking weight with ease.
    February 3, 2013

Prework: Cardio: 15min

Bis:
    D.B curls 4x25, 35, 45, 50 {Back down the ladder @ 10 reps each}

Bilateral Machine Curls: 4 sets.
    1st set feel set medium weight x8, 2nd set heavy set x 10, 3rd set volume lighter weight x20
    Barbell curls 8x95,8x115,125x3,135x3

Tris:
    CGB: 135x10, 225x10, 315x8, 405x1, 415x1

Notes*
    Woke up @ 11pm and took Reduce XT + Green Coffee BEan Xtract. Took my preworkout and headed to the gym. Completed this workout without a meal or coffee in my system. I basically have been able to control my hunger at will and basically in a huge deficit yet able to maintain a sizeable amount of strength. This cut is going well. I'm about to enter into week 3 by Wednesday. I'm loving the results so far. I'm off this week from work since I worked in the field last week until tomorrow morning. I can hit the gym again with a vengeance. I plan on going to Va Beach in June. It's going to be an awesome feeling to show off my newfound leanness at the beach for the first time in 6 years since I left Norfolk. My wife has no idea what lies beneath this small layer of fat I'm peeling away. She rubs my belly and says yeah you need to lay off this or that. She has no idea the hardness and layer of muscle under that sheath which is slowly melting away. I'm millimeters away. I see it in the mirror. After being away from home for a week, eating when necessary and hitting the treadmill pre/post workout, I'm doing fantastic. Now I wish I would have entered that bodybuilding.com transformation challenge. This a dawn of a new year. You may get tired of hearing it but you must understand my situation to know why I'm so stoked for the results. I'm tearing away fat to finally reveal the muscle and it's going to be shocking to a lot of people. SNS I love the opportunity and you will not be dissappointed with the video I'm going to shoot at the end of this run.
    Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mm

WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell ya man!

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

February 4, 2013

Returned from the Rig to find a sign on my sons door
    Which read Under Construction, Expanding Two Feet."
    Really?

Apparently Saturday my son crawled to her,
    Lifted her shirt and patted her belly. He then crawled
    Away.

She took a test right away and tested positive. Was not expecting this and was wanting to wait another year. Oh we'll, The Lord seen fit to bless us sooner.
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

February 4, 2013

Returned from the Rig to find a sign on my sons door
    Which read Under Construction, Expanding Two Feet."
    Really?

Apparently Saturday my son crawled to her,
    Lifted her shirt and patted her belly. He then crawled
    Away.

She took a test right away and tested positive. Was not expecting this and was wanting to wait another year. Oh we'll, The Lord seen fit to bless us sooner.
    Congrats bro

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congrats Hokie!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

FEBRUARY 5, 2013 tUESDAY

INCLINE chest press hammer strength
    4 45lb plates x 12
    Close grip hammer strength
    4 45lb plates x 12

6 45lb plates x 12
    6 45lb plates x 12 hold at the bottom for 2 secs

8 45lb plates x 12
    8 45lb plates x 12 hold at the bottom for 2 secs

10 45lb plates x 12
    10 45lb plates x 8

8 45lb plates x 12

6 45lb plates x 8
    6 45lb plates x 8

4 45lb plates x 8
    4 45lb plates x 8

Incline Press
    135x10, 225x10, 275x8, 315x2 (Strength dropped due to fatigue)

Flat Bench:
    135x10, 225x10, 315x10

Notes
    Drove home and stayed up since my night shift. I woke up @ 11pm Sunday and didn't retunr to be until Monday afternoon and slept for a few hours. I then reted and went to bed that evening @ 3am. I hit the gym today and was feeling the groggy but thought I was strong enough to pull off a great incline for 4 sets. Only problem was I began with the Hammer chest incline. Bad mistake. Still a great workout nonetheless. When I'm home I have to be more rushed versus out in the field @ the rig where I can stay at the gym for up to 4 hours. This is why I didn;t fit in any cardio this week. I will be collecting wood this week so it will replace the treadmill workouts. When I get back to the rig I'll hit the gym for 5 days straight including cardio. Loving the results. Leaning and hardening effects are awesome. I'm mixing it well with IF.
    Sponsored Logs
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

FEBRUARY 6, 2013 wEDNESDAY {Continuation from Teusday since workout was so Crappy}

Incline BB Press:
    4x275x8

flat chest press hammer strength
    4 45lb plates x 12
    4 45lb plates x 12

6 45lb plates x 12
    6 45lb plates x 12 hold at the bottom for 2 secs

8 45lb plates x 12

6 45lb plates x 8
    6 45lb plates x 8 hold at the bottom for 2 secs

4 45lb plates x 8
    Close grip pull down hammer strength
    4 45lb plates x 8
    Sponsored Logs
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Great numbers getting girls decreasing body fat and lean mass....this log is full of win.
    Only due to the awesome opportunity by you and SNS. Thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mm

WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell ya man!

- Valdez
    Thanks Valdez. I'm definitely enjoying this run.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    What a way to kick off this great year. An opportunity with a sponsored leaning stack, son turned 1 Jan15. Jan 4 I find out my wife is preegers.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Congrats Hokie!
    No doubt thanks Breezy. Trying to get to your level by JUne. A great way to end Half the year 2013 before turning 4-0.
    Sponsored Logs
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

FEBRUARY 7, 2013 Thursday Week 4, FINAL

Wheels

PreWO: Cardio 15min
    Squats
    -135x12, 185x12, 225x12, 275x12, 315x8
    Leg Extensions: 5x12
    Leg Curls 5x12

February 8, 2013 Friday

Delts
    Pre Cardio: 15min
    -Standing BB Military Press
    -Side/Rear Raises/ Front Raises
    -Smith Machine Military Press
    -Incline Bench: 275x8, 275x8, 275x8, 275x8
    Post Cardio: 15

February 9, 2013 Saturday

Rest Day! Slept most of Day!

Notes@
    Pushed my IF today to the limit. I only ate becuase it was 4:30. This stack is unbelievable. I can control hunger at will. I didn't even substitute BCAAs this time. Being on this fourth and final week. I finally have complete control of when I feel the need to fuel up. I completed fasted workouts for the past two weeks to boot. I utilized aminos pre/during/post of course. Continued the fasting until minumum 1pm. I hate to end this run in a 4 week period but they are a great dual supplement for a recomp.
    Sponsored Logs
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

February 10, 2013

Plan for today are Negative Deadlifts, Light Chest & Bis.

Lower Chain
    Dead Warmup: 135x10, 225x10, 315x8
    Neg. Deadlifts: 365x1 {10:1:1}, 365x1 {10:1:1}, 365x1 {10:1:1}
    DB Rows: 120x8, 120x8, 120x8

Biceps:
    DB Curls: Rack Ladder: 25, 35, 45, 35, 30, 25, 20 {10 Reps Each}
    BB Curls: 85x10, 85x10, 105x10, 105x10, 125x2

I will layout the workout later today when I complete it! It's almost 10:30 and I'm still in a fasted state. When I hit the gun this afternoon I will still have not eaten but will sip Aminos per/during/post and see if Reduce XT and Green Coffee Bean Xtract will carry me until 4:30.

My wife is so confused as to why I won't eat until then. She makes me lunch and I let it sit until almost dinner time and smash it. An hour later she is ready to eat dinner and I have to make excuses to wait a bit longer.

Next week and final week of this log will be spent on the rig. I can stay at the gym as long as I want. Once again they will be highly focused. Tuesday wife goes in to confirm if she is preggers . She has all signs and symptoms and a bit upset this happened again so soon. What can I say except we will make this work.
    Sponsored Logs
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

So the appetite suppression is pretty strong then? Nice job hokie way to keep hitting it. Best wishes to you and your family
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

February 11, 2013 Monday: Rest Day, Traveled to RIG!

February12, 2013, Tuesday: Travled back home to meet wife for OBGYN Appt.

February 13, 2013, Wednesday: Happy {13} Wedding Anniversary to wifey and I. Todays gym with this workout!

Rope pushdowns
    100lbs warm up 30 reps
    60lbs slow squeeze at the bottom x20
    one arm cable curls 60lbs x30
    preacher cable curls 80lbs x20

Close grip bench / hammer curls
    CG 135lbs x20/HC 50lbs db x20
    CG 225lbs x12/HC 70lbs db x12
    CG 275lbs x8/HC 70lbs db x12
    CG 315lbs x6/HC 70lbs db x8
    CG 420lbs x1/HC 45lbs db x8
    CG 225lbs x50 {Burnout}/HC 45lbs x12

Machine preacher curls
    120lbs x12

tricep extension machine
    stack x20 standing
    x20 reverse(dips)
    x20 seated

shoulders
    side laterals
    15lbs x20 (slow controlled holds at top) to shoulder press(x20)
    20lbs x20
    30lbs x16
    45lbs x12
    50lbs x12

Single arm db shoulder press
    50lbs x12
    70lbs x12

Single arm shoulder shrugs
    2 45lb plates x20
    120lb db x20

cable shoulder press
    start with close grip press until the grip is wide
    60lbs x30
    80lbs x25

lat pull downs
    Db bench

Notes@
    I'm in Final week of Reduce XT and Green Coffee Bean XTRACT. I'm also utilizing IF and FTP within my workouts. I'm currently working evenings on the RIG. I'm trying to occupy myself and resist any hunger attacks. Yesterday being I had to stay upi fpr 24 hours to acclimate myself to the evening shift caused a carb attack like you wouldn't believe. I had to give in. It's funny how you become in tune to your body and can feel when you need certain components from your diet. Literally getting hit with a carb attack versus sugar is insane. SOme days my body will just want me to eat and eat and eat. It's unreal.

I went to our first obgyn appointment with wifey so we could get her tested and the place is making us wait for confirmation. I drove two hours back to the house to meet her just for them to reschedule the ultrasound. What a waste of time. If I didn't show up they would have done it. I would have been pissed. Oh well, atleast I was somewhat rested since I napped before driving.

I then returned to work site but hit up the Walmart minutes down the road for some groceries to keep in the fridge and cabinets. I finally found the elusive RED VELVET poptarts, REALLY. This walmart had every kind made on one giant shelf. I even picked up Chocolate Chip COokie DOugh. I'm itching at the chance to devour them. I wonder what my wife will say when I bring some boxes home and let her try them to break her monotony of her strawberry tarts!

Anyways, today is our 13th anniversary and I have no idea what to do for her except what I always do is send her flowers and take her to dinner. This year is our first anniversry with our son. Tomorrow will be his first Valentines Day. God is good. Stay safe all and God Bless!
    Sponsored Logs
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

February 14, Valentines Day FINAL DAY FOR HIS LOG & I will submit my review with a special lift to end this 4 week run just for SNS. It's to show their generosity and my gratitude for the great opportunity to run Reduce XT + Green Coffee Bean Xtract! Thank you to those who followed. Hang on to your seats because I'm going to attempt an all time lift similar to today's PR @ 420 Close Grip and 225x50 burnout {as listed above}.
    Sponsored Logs
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

February 11, 2013 Monday: Rest Day, Traveled to RIG!

February12, 2013, Tuesday: Travled back home to meet wife for OBGYN Appt.

February 13, 2013, Wednesday: Happy {13} Wedding Anniversary to wifey and I. Todays gym with this workout!

Rope pushdowns
    100lbs warm up 30 reps
    60lbs slow squeeze at the bottom x20
    one arm cable curls 60lbs x30
    preacher cable curls 80lbs x20

Close grip bench / hammer curls
    CG 135lbs x20/HC 50lbs db x20
    CG 225lbs x12/HC 70lbs db x12
    CG 275lbs x8/HC 70lbs db x12
    CG 315lbs x6/HC 70lbs db x8
    CG 420lbs x1/HC 45lbs db x8
    CG 225lbs x50 {Burnout}/HC 45lbs x12

Machine preacher curls
    120lbs x12

tricep extension machine
    stack x20 standing
    x20 reverse(dips)
    x20 seated

shoulders
    side laterals
    15lbs x20 (slow controlled holds at top) to shoulder press(x20)
    20lbs x20
    30lbs x16
    45lbs x12
    50lbs x12

Single arm db shoulder press
    50lbs x12
    70lbs x12

Single arm shoulder shrugs
    2 45lb plates x20
    120lb db x20

cable shoulder press
    start with close grip press until the grip is wide
    60lbs x30
    80lbs x25

lat pull downs
    Db bench

Notes@
    I'm in Final week of Reduce XT and Green Coffee Bean XTRACT. I'm also utilizing IF and FTP within my workouts. I'm currently working evenings on the RIG. I'm trying to occupy myself and resist any hunger attacks. Yesterday being I had to stay upi fpr 24 hours to acclimate myself to the evening shift caused a carb attack like you wouldn't believe. I had to give in. It's funny how you become in tune to your body and can feel when you need certain components from your diet. Literally getting hit with a carb attack versus sugar is insane. SOme days my body will just want me to eat and eat and eat. It's unreal.

I went to our first obgyn appointment with wifey so we could get her tested and the place is making us wait for confirmation. I drove two hours back to the house to meet her just for them to reschedule the ultrasound. What a waste of time. If I didn't show up they would have done it. I would have been pissed. Oh well, atleast I was somewhat rested since I napped before driving.

I then returned to work site but hit up the Walmart minutes down the road for some groceries to keep in the fridge and cabinets. I finally found the elusive RED VELVET poptarts, REALLY. This walmart had every kind made on one giant shelf. I even picked up Chocolate Chip COokie DOugh. I'm itching at the chance to devour them. I wonder what my wife will say when I bring some boxes home and let her try them to break her monotony of her strawberry tarts!

Anyways, today is our 13th anniversary and I have no idea what to do for her except what I always do is send her flowers and take her to dinner. This year is our first anniversry with our son. Tomorrow will be his first Valentines Day. God is good. Stay safe all and God Bless!
    Hope you had an awesome. Anniversary hokie !
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

February 14, Valentines Day FINAL DAY FOR HIS LOG & I will submit my review with a special lift to end this 4 week run just for SNS. It's to show their generosity and my gratitude for the great opportunity to run Reduce XT + Green Coffee Bean Xtract! Thank you to those who followed. Hang on to your seats because I'm going to attempt an all time lift similar to today's PR @ 420 Close Grip and 225x50 burnout {as listed above}.
    Crazy man get freaky wid it!
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Happy Valentines Day! THE FINAL WORKOUT
    !

Smashed the gym today with a special SWEETHEART workout:

PreCardio: 15 min

Flat Bench: 135x20, 225x15, 315x12, 405x3, 440x1 {bit of assist on bottom}
    Slingshot 475x1, 495x1 {Filmed PR}, 275x30 {PR, Burnout}

Incline bench: 135x15, 225x12, 275x8, 315x8

Flat DB Neutral press with a twist: 40x8, 70x8, 80x8, 60x12

... Machine flye 1.5 rep x 15reps x 7 Sets @ 120-200lbs.

Tricep Overhead Pressdown, single Db tricep Press, tricep machine press.

Post cardio: 20min Incline Walking.

Ate first meal post workout since 7am this morning. Yes, I trained fasted.

Remember I completed close grip bench yesterday @ 400+. 2013 is my year. I'm all about proving I can train outside the norm even @ approaching 40. More video coming as proof. 100% Dedicated, 100% all Natural! LEHGO!
    Sponsored Logs
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Final Review! Will Add Shortly!
    Sponsored Logs
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Final Review! Will Add Shortly!
    Nice bench man. Excellent can't wait for your final thoughts on this stack
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Reduce XT and Green Coffee Bean STACK!

Training changes/Performance -I was able to perform better in the gym than normal due to the energy released by the breakdown of BF for energy expenditure. This was an effect I expected but it increased over time. No DOMS was experienced and I was hitting the gym for longer durations as time went on!

Bodyweight changes - No change in BDYWT.

Bodyfat changes - Definitely see a leaning effect in the mirror. I didn't take any before and after pictures but I did you would have seen them too. I'm not a photogenic person so I want to get leaner before positng photos of my belly. I definitely feel the ridges of my abs. I'm much more closer to seeing my abs than when I started.

Strength - Definitely hit a PR as I will show with my final lift @ 495x1. This was due to the dedciation and commitment to lifting bigger and more weights. I was in a caloric deficit and yet experienced an increase in strength. This stack allowed me to focus on the quality of food rather than quantity by blunting hunger. I trained in a fasted state as well.

Focus/Euphoria - Increased focus and intensity. The two products together create a synergystic affect to attack fat but energize your workouts through lypolisis.

Pumps/Vascularity - Becoming more prominant with the BF% decrease!

Muscle Fullness - much increased - many are noticed a change in my shoulders and arms

Recovery - NO DOMS or SORENESS

Size - increased

Energy - stable (good)

Sleep Quality - stable (good)

Feelings/Mood/Other - Lasted longer during workouts, which allowed me train harder. I even hit the gym 5 days a week versus my normal 3. I did cardio pre/post and had no affect on my strength levels. I'm considering ordering another bottle of each to run it for a full 8 week run. I definitely would run them together. Either one by themselves could prove effective but their more potent run as a stack. You can't expect results if your not pushing the weights hard, doing some cardio and eating right. It just won't happen. You have to eat, train, and sleep with the proper protocals in place to see an effective change in BF% Often I see people missing one of the trinity and blame it on the products. This is not the case. These two products go hand in hand. Thank you SNS for anther awesome opportunity.
    Sponsored Logs
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Re: HPs' pairing SNS Greent Tea + Reduce XT= A New Lean for 2013

Training changes/Performance -I was able to perform better in the gym than normal due to the energy released by the breakdown of BF for energy expenditure. This was an effect I expected but it increased over time. No DOMS was experienced and I was hitting the gym for longer durations as time went on!

Bodyweight changes - No change in BDYWT.

Bodyfat changes - Definitely see a leaning effect in the mirror. I didn't take any before and after pictures but I did you would have seen them too. I'm not a photogenic person so I want to get leaner before positng photos of my belly. I definitely feel the ridges of my abs. I'm much more closer to seeing my abs than when I started.

Strength - Definitely hit a PR as I will show with my final lift @ 495x1. This was due to the dedciation and commitment to lifting bigger and more weights. I was in a caloric deficit and yet experienced an increase in strength. This stack allowed me to focus on the quality of food rather than quantity by blunting hunger. I trained in a fasted state as well.

Focus/Euphoria - Increased focus and intensity. The two products together create a synergystic affect to attack fat but energize your workouts through lypolisis.

Pumps/Vascularity - Becoming more prominant with the BF% decrease!

Muscle Fullness - much increased - many are noticed a change in my shoulders and arms

Recovery - NO DOMS or SORENESS

Size - increased

Energy - stable (good)

Sleep Quality - stable (good)

Feelings/Mood/Other - Lasted longer during workouts, which allowed me train harder. I even hit the gym 5 days a week versus my normal 3. I did cardio pre/post and had no affect on my strength levels. I'm considering ordering another bottle of each to run it for a full 8 week run. I definitely would run them together. Either one by themselves could prove effective but their more potent run as a stack. You can't expect results if your not pushing the weights hard, doing some cardio and eating right. It just won't happen. You have to eat, train, and sleep with the proper protocals in place to see an effective change in BF% Often I see people missing one of the trinity and blame it on the products. This is not the case. These two products go hand in hand. Thank you SNS for anther awesome opportunity.
    What a thorough review Hokie!!! I'm jumping on some Reduce shortly here as well I'm excite! Congrats on the monstrous PR my man!!!

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

?Training changes/Performance -I was able to perform better in the gym than normal due to the energy released by the breakdown of BF for energy expenditure. This was an effect I expected but it increased over time. No DOMS was experienced and I was hitting the gym for longer durations as time went on!

?Bodyweight changes - No change in BDYWT.

?Bodyfat changes - Definitely see a leaning effect in the mirror. I didn't take any before and after pictures but I did you would have seen them too. I'm not a photogenic person so I want to get leaner before positng photos of my belly. I definitely feel the ridges of my abs. I'm much more closer to seeing my abs than when I started.

?Strength - Definitely hit a PR as I will show with my final lift @ 495x1. This was due to the dedciation and commitment to lifting bigger and more weights. I was in a caloric deficit and yet experienced an increase in strength. This stack allowed me to focus on the quality of food rather than quantity by blunting hunger. I trained in a fasted state as well.

?Focus/Euphoria - Increased focus and intensity. The two products together create a synergystic affect to attack fat but energize your workouts through lypolisis.

?Pumps/Vascularity - Becoming more prominant with the BF% decrease!

?Muscle Fullness - much increased - many are noticed a change in my shoulders and arms

?Recovery - NO DOMS or SORENESS

?Size - increased

?Energy - stable (good)

?Sleep Quality - stable (good)

?Feelings/Mood/Other - Lasted longer during workouts, which allowed me train harder. I even hit the gym 5 days a week versus my normal 3. I did cardio pre/post and had no affect on my strength levels. I'm considering ordering another bottle of each to run it for a full 8 week run. I definitely would run them together. Either one by themselves could prove effective but their more potent run as a stack. You can't expect results if your not pushing the weights hard, doing some cardio and eating right. It just won't happen. You have to eat, train, and sleep with the proper protocals in place to see an effective change in BF% Often I see people missing one of the trinity and blame it on the products. This is not the case. These two products go hand in hand. Thank you SNS for anther awesome opportunity.
    Thanks for the awesome review hokie. Glad you had a good run. I am getting ready to run the same stack with some other goodies. Did you find out boy or girl?
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Awesome review and log Hokie! Keep up the hard work man.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Thank you Valdez, fb & breezy! I'll upload the video today! It's been a pleasure.
    Sponsored Logs
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Thank you Valdez, fb & breezy! I'll upload the video today! It's been a pleasure.
    I owe u mad reps when I get on my pc
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

http://youtu.be/1f-Txc4o-54

495 Slingshot Bench, End of Reduce XT + Green Coffee bean run!
    Sponsored Logs
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Log Closed and Thank You for Following!
    Sponsored Logs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 03:58 PM
  2. Reduce Xt vs Current Lean Xtreme
    By jakedamuus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 03:43 PM
  3. Reduce xt or x-lean?
    By hamper19 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 05:02 PM