Prolactrone Log

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Prolactrone Log (Unsponsored)

Hey guys this will be my first log here.

A little about me. I ran Erase, DAA and 6-oxo, and what a mistake that was by including 6-oxo.

I didn't think i would get gyno but i did :(

Apparently 6oxo is progesterone based and i got prolactin induced gyno.

My nipps were big, leaky when squeezed, itchy and puffy. And they looked bad.

I ran SNS Inhibit-P with high hopes and it ended up being a massive let down. It started off really well, my nipple shrunk and all looked well but
after a few days my nipple puffed up again. I even increased my dosage to 4 ED and still nothing. Apparently the combo of ldopa p5p and vitex is not a good combination.

So i am going to try Prolactrone.

In regards to this log i will try my best to update it as frequently as i can, but i am currently overseas for work so i might miss days here and there.

I will most likely report on mood, libido, sleep and nipple size and puffiness.

Day one.

I took my first dose today. About 30 min to an hour later i noticed that my nipples had shrunk, which seems to be a good sign. Although this is exactly what happened with inhibit p for the first few days i was on it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. Subbed.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
Go for should be good. I usually use inhibit p, prolactrone and b6 300mg all 3 combo. Going after estrogen will also help control prolactin.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, I hate to hear that bro. Subbed in hopes of a good ending.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should never use b6 or P5P with anything containing Ldopa.
THere is a known drug interaction between the two.

Basically B6/P5P causes the Ldopa to be metabolized outside the blood brain barrier. In order for Ldopa to reduce prolactin it needs to be metabolized beyond the blood brain barrier so.....NEVER mix the two.

B6 in studies required 600mg daily to reduce prolactin, however, because it reduces or eliminates the effectiveness of Ldopa they should never be taken together.

Prolactrone has 166mg macuna puriens 99% ldopa extract per cap. dont take b6 with it.

Highlight 1. Ldopa suppresses prolactin.
2. The addition of carbidopa (a decarboxylase inhibitor similar to that which is in Prolactrone) further enhances the prolactin reducing effect.
3. Ldopa acts predominantly through the formation of dopamine in the hypothalamus, but inside the blood-brain barrier which requires the concurrent administration of a decarboxylase inhibitor.

Neurology. 1981 Oct;31(10):1356-9.
Prolactin secretion in Parkinson disease.
Eisler T, Thorner MO, MacLeod RM, Kaiser DL, Calne DB.
Abstract

We studied the dopaminergic control of lactotroph cells in the anterior pituitary of parkinsonian patients and age-matched normal subjects. The resting levels of prolactin and the TRH-induced rise in prolactin were normal in Parkinson disease. 1. --Levodopa elicited a normal suppression of prolactin concentrations in parkinsonian subjects; the major abnormality to emerge was attenuation of the response to thyrotropin-releasing hormone (TRH) in the parkinsonian patients following administration of Sinemet (levodopa plus carbidopa) or bromocriptine. These findings imply pathology of extrastriatal dopamine systems in Parkinson disease. 2. Since the addition of carbidopa enhanced the suppression of prolactin induced by levodopa, exogenous levodopa probably 3. acts predominantly through the formation of dopamine in the hypothalamus, but inside the blood-brain barrier, rather than as a direct effect of circulating dopamine on the anterior pituitary or areas of the hypothalamus outside the blood-brain barrier.

PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6810204

---------------------------------------------

http://www.rxlist.com/pyridoxine_vitamin_b6-page3/supplements.htm

"Avoid vitamin products that contain vitamin B6 (pyridoxine). This vitamin may reduce the effectiveness of levodopa."

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/levodopa.html

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
How did I miss this. Thanks bro I think I'll drop the b6. I was using it also as an added liver support and energy, I missed this drug interaction. Thanks

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah drop the B6. Prolactrone will do the job by itself.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.

Day two.

Nipples seem slightly less puffier and are not as big.

My sleep seems to have improved. I had a nap today and i fell asleep really easily and i even had dreams. This usually never happens!

So far so good, my fingers are crossed.

Also if this fails for me i am just going to do the letro/prami combo.

cheers

PS its good to see you following me Brundel :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The increase in sleep and vivid dreams means it is working. This is the first thing everyone notices.
Have faith. Also like I was saying in PM Ill send you over some Formeron for estro. Itll bring natural test levels up and get estro low.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Day three.

Nipples not much change still slightly puffy.

Libido levels are down. I have been busting my balls at work and I am pretty tired so I think this has something to do with it.

Mood, wow today I was happy all day. It just felt like I was high on life so to speak!

Sleep, again wow the dreams I am getting from this supp is crazy they are vivid and surreal. I also feel as if I am having deeper uninterrupted sleep.

So far so good, prolactrone seems much much better than inhibit-p! More people on AM need to recommend prolactrone more often rather than inhibit-p.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The increase in sleep and vivid dreams means it is working. This is the first thing everyone notices.
Have faith. Also like I was saying in PM Ill send you over some Formeron for estro. Itll bring natural test levels up and get estro low.
That's pretty stand up of you bro. Reps.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Day four

Not much change.

Except I now do 2x in the morning and 1x in the afternoon instead of 3x spread out evenly.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Day five.

Nips slightly better but im still not happy with them.

Mood good.
Libido about the same.
Sleep is ****ing excellent wow. So much better than GABA and melonatin.
Skin, my complexion seems so much better, i have a nice glow to my skin and it looks and feels really healthy, im really impressed.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try to just forget about it. Dont touch them or think about it for a week.
Could also be that estro and prolactin are high. Well get everything ironed out brother.
Keep on the Pro, enjoy it. The side effects are fantastic.
Mood...sleep...this is from an increase in dopamine and HGH. Its awesome.
When you get closer well get an AI in you and get your hormones in check.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys this will be my first log here.

A little about me. I ran Erase, DAA and 6-oxo, and what a mistake that was by including 6-oxo.

I didn't think i would get gyno but i did :(

Apparently 6oxo is progesterone based and i got prolactin induced gyno.

My nipps were big, leaky when squeezed, itchy and puffy. And they looked bad.

I ran SNS Inhibit-P with high hopes and it ended up being a massive let down. It started off really well, my nipple shrunk and all looked well but
after a few days my nipple puffed up again. I even increased my dosage to 4 ED and still nothing.
Apparently the combo of ldopa p5p and vitex is not a good combination.

So i am going to try Prolactrone.

In regards to this log i will try my best to update it as frequently as i can, but i am currently overseas for work so i might miss days here and there.

I will most likely report on mood, libido, sleep and nipple size and puffiness.

Day one.

I took my first dose today. About 30 min to an hour later i noticed that my nipples had shrunk, which seems to be a good sign. Although this is exactly what happened with inhibit p for the first few days i was on it.
Raising to 4 ED was a mistake . The dosages and ingreds were set for a specific reason and raising the dosage was counterproductive.

/...also not product OTC or RX is gonna show you results in one day

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did I miss this. Thanks bro I think I'll drop the b6. I was using it also as an added liver support and energy, I missed this drug interaction. Thanks
actually MrCooper has already schooled him on this and proven him wrong? Im sure he would be happy to come in and explain it to him again

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
actually MrCooper has already schooled him on this and proven him wrong? Im sure he would be happy to come in and explain it to him again
Mrcooper told me about inhibit p which contains b and ldopa. I'm happy with the combination I got. I did reduce the consumption of plain b vitamin though. Mrcooper helped me with info a while back he's the man ie very smat.

Reactions: mw1
ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Raising to 4 ED was a mistake . The dosages and ingreds were set for a specific reason and raising the dosage was counterproductive.

/...also not product OTC or RX is gonna show you results in one day
I had two bottles of Inhibit-p. I only started tweaking the dosages towards the end of my second bottle to see what would happen. And i got nothing. I did not react to it at all.

I dont want to bad mouth inhibit p nor SNS that is the last thing i would want to do.
Im just here to share my experiences with fellow AM members. And get my logging experience up.

I had no libido, sleep, skin, mood, changes at all. My nipples did shrink for a few days at the start and then puffed up again later.

Day 6.

I was at the pools today and my nipples looked great. This stuff is definitely working :)
My skin looks great, my complexion is really nice.
I had an awesome sleep i actually woke up coughing because i had drool in my mouth, something that has never happened to me before. It seems that i was in such a deep sleep and the angle of my head didnt allow drool to escape...

Some other things i have noticed is that my stretch marks around my chest look like there fading.
And the joint pain i usually get in my shoulders has reduced significantly...

Im really happy with prolactrone so far.

Also i am going to be away from my computer/iphone for the next 5 days because of work so i will update you guys when i get back on saturday.

Cheers

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Day 7-11

Hey guys I'm back from work :)

I'm going to summarize the following days.

Mood: work had us doing some pretty hard stuff out in the bush, usually I'm in a bad mood when I do this sort of work but this time I found my self generally happy most of the time. I would be happy without any reason. It really was a great feeling. I reckon if you are constantly in a bad mood or slightly depressed or down you should try this supp!

Libido: I was getting random erections quite frequently. I also noticed that my penis seems to hang better like its full of life. Instead of being all shriveled up on somedays. That's what also made me believe I had high prolactin levels as severe ED is a symptom.

Skin: wow my skin looks ****ing amazing and feels great, I honestly cant remember the last time my skin looked this great! My complexion has evened out, my skin glows a nice brown color and i don't have red cheeks anymore! One word amazing.

Sleep: OMFG I have been batteling insomnia and irregular sleeping patterns since my early teens. (I have used/use melenotin and gaba). With this supp I am able to fall asleep whenever I want and I fall straight into deep sleep. As in I will dream straight away. And I can actually remember my dreams. One of the dreams I had I was reliving my 11th birthday! It was like a movie basically. I'm 22 btw. They are kinda intense and I actually hope they calm down a bit ;)

Nipples: I'm so happy my nipples are looking awesome! They are no where near as puffy as they used to be! And they sit really close to my skin/chest if you know what I mean. There looking good. And I have no problems taking my shirt off :)

Prolactrone has been working wonders for me so far. I originally bought it for my puffy nipples only but it has provided me with so many other benefits that it's actually amazing. I mean you read about these kind of stories in some
bull**** magazines .etc but these are actually happening to me.

Sometimes I actually wonder how the two ingredients in prolactrone work so well! I also think that if I'm having such great results with it, how will I react to real HGH, not that I will be able to afford it anytime soon...

Feel free to ask me any questions guys.

Oh and for those wondering this is a completely unsponsored log, I bought prolactrone from ON along with some PES products.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, that's awesome to hear dude!! I'm going to be shopping around for this.....sounds awesome!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The main reason I do what I do is to hear things like this. Prolactrone is actually making a positive impact on someones life.
So stoked brother :)
Im a supp junkie and have been for decades. EVERY company tells you all these crazy claims and 99% of them are BS.
Our products....really work.
Im happy bro that rhe gyno is gone and your reaping all the benefits of high HGH levels!!!

Prolactrone elevates your HGH levels comparable to injected HGH. Hence the noticeable HGH effects.

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
I'd like to second his opinion of this product!!! I love it. I was half way through my bottle and basically noticed all the same positive sides he did. In fact I was so happy I jumped back online and bought 3 more bottles so I can continue it trough my PCT an into my next cycle that I'm starting in April. This stuff really ROCKS! I love me some deep REM sleep and I get it!!! And freaking ROCK HARD ERECTIONS too!!!

Brunel would it be an issue if I continue this product at 3/day from now until the beginning of June? Will my body adjust to a point where the product no longer becomes effective when I take it? I'd rather not cycle it right now if I don't have to as I'm loving the results.

Thanks!!

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to second his opinion of this product!!! I love it. I was half way through my bottle and basically noticed all the same positive sides he did. In fact I was so happy I jumped back online and bought 3 more bottles so I can continue it trough my PCT an into my next cycle that I'm starting in April. This stuff really ROCKS! I love me some deep REM sleep and I get it!!! And freaking ROCK HARD ERECTIONS too!!!

Brunel would it be an issue if I continue this product at 3/day from now until the beginning of June? Will my body adjust to a point where the product no longer becomes effective when I take it? I'd rather not cycle it right now if I don't have to as I'm loving the results.

Thanks!!
It's great to see someone else with very similar results to my own :)

Are you running any progesterone based compounds in your next cycle? Or are you just including prolactrone for the other benefits it provides?

Also brundel you've probably answered this before but how long should can you run prolactrone before you need to take a break?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks!!
Ok so both of you guys basically asked the same thing.
Along with a heavy increase in dopamine there comes the potential for a lowering of your serotonin levels.
To be safe I would take a month off after 12 weeks max.

My training partner has taken it every day for a year and hes alive still ;)
Id say its making him grouchy from low serotonin but hes been an ******* for 20 years so I have no point of reference.

Run it in cycles. 10-12 weeks. Then take a break.

It makes me so happy when I read these threads.......My payoff in this whole thing is seeing how stoked guys get using my products.

THanks again for the positive reviews.

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
It's great to see someone else with very similar results to my own :)

Are you running any progesterone based compounds in your next cycle? Or are you just including prolactrone for the other benefits it provides?

Also brundel you've probably answered this before but how long should can you run prolactrone before you need to take a break?

Yeah my next cycle is going to include Trenavar so it will be an excellent fit for that cycle. It will keep my prolactin levels in check and man I love all the other sides too. :)

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
LMAO

So check this out... Her is a great example. So this morning I got thrown off big time by a conversation because with out going into a lot of detail the conversation had items in that didn't match what I had though I had discussed with them earlier... Then as I sat there and thought a bit I realized. Holy crap!!! My other recollection was actually not real! It was in a freaking dream I had last night!! So I just experienced something way weird. A fragment of one dream was vivid enough and felt so real I thought it took place and it was a freaking dream. Weird!....

Ha that's how freaking good this stuff is!

Lol

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
LMAO

So check this out... Her is a great example. So this morning I got thrown off big time by a conversation because with out going into a lot of detail the conversation had items in that didn't match what I had though I had discussed with them earlier... Then as I sat there and thought a bit I realized. Holy crap!!! My other recollection was actually not real! It was in a freaking dream I had last night!! So I just experienced something way weird. A fragment of one dream was vivid enough and felt so real I thought it took place and it was a freaking dream. Weird!....

Ha that's how freaking good this stuff is!

Lol
Haha I know that feeling bro!

I sometimes wake up and question my self as to weather my dream was real or not.

And sometimes during the day I will think about that dream as if It was real and I will have to remind my self that it was only a dream.

It's really bizarre and can be a bit intense sometimes lol

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Not much to report besides the fact that I am ****ing horny as hell!

I feel like I am back in high school ATM :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started taking em again about a week ago......the libido part is crazy.
Its almost too much. My libido is always high anyways because Im on HRT but with the addition of Prolactrone its almost uncomfortable.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Nipples looked great all day and night.

I have noticed that my severe stretch marks around my pec and armpit areas are fading significantly :)

Besides that not much change.

Brundel I have a question for you. How well do you think prolactrone will help when it comes to recovery and building LBM?

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Day 14.

Sleep is great, i love not waking up groggy and out of it the following morning. Prolactrone is better than melonatin and GABA combined, although i have not tried the GABA derivatives or 5-HTP.

And tody i had an extremely rock hard erection :)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm in bro. Very interesting stuff

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
Ironwiz, what was your experience with taking prolactrone on nights where you could not get a full 8 hrs of sleep. I'm interested in the sleep and mood benefits of L-dopa but concerned that I only get 6 hrs of sleep on weeknights. Any experience with grogginess similar to that of sleeping pills?

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Ironwiz, what was your experience with taking prolactrone on nights where you could not get a full 8 hrs of sleep. I'm interested in the sleep and mood benefits of L-dopa but concerned that I only get 6 hrs of sleep on weeknights. Any experience with grogginess similar to that of sleeping pills?
I know I don't have any issues with grogginess. There were a couple times I only got about 5 hours and I was fine the next day. Nothing out of the normal. I have to say my mood is great too. In fact it's interesting. I have noticed that things that would cause me anxiety or would normally bother me they actually don't right now. I have the eh it's ok ill get it done feeling. Like I'm chilled. Feels good a lot better then my typical type A personality of always getting bent out of shape. So I'm a definite believer of this stuff. My only problem would be the cost. At $45 a month it will limit me on how often I can cycle it. I plan on cycling 1-caboxy when I am low on funds and can't afford the Prolactrone.

Black Lion Research knows their ****!! I love their stuff. The Formeron is great as well!!

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Nope no grogginess or anything like that at all. You will just feel like how you would usually feel, although it might take you a little longer to wake up because you might be in really deep sleep. But it's fine I had 5 hrs sleep as I am writing this.

Also if you take a nap you will most probably fall into deep sleep really fast which is what happens to me when I'm tired.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
I know I don't have any issues with grogginess. There were a couple times I only got about 5 hours and I was fine the next day. Nothing out of the normal. I have to say my mood is great too. In fact it's interesting. I have noticed that things that would cause me anxiety or would normally bother me they actually don't right now. I have the eh it's ok ill get it done feeling. Like I'm chilled. Feels good a lot better then my typical type A personality of always getting bent out of shape. So I'm a definite believer of this stuff. My only problem would be the cost. At $45 a month it will limit me on how often I can cycle it. I plan on cycling 1-caboxy when I am low on funds and can't afford the Prolactrone.

Black Lion Research knows their ****!! I love their stuff. The Formeron is great as well!!
I completely agree.

I have noticed that I'm much more mellow while on prolactrone. I'm usually uneasy and anxious when I have work due or an assignment but lately I have found that I just take everything head on.

It really is quite a wonderful feeling and I can't really describe it.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 - Half way :)

So I'm half way through and am loving the results. I just hope that when I finish my nipples don't puff up again cause that would fkn piss me off majorly as my nipps are looking great!

Also I have something to tell you which is a little embarrassing!! You know how I said dreams while on prolactrone are extremely life like and seem real. Well I wasnt lying at all.

I had two dreams that I remember the first one was me buying a house with my wife (I'm currently single with no kids and travel a lot for work) and having about 3 kids and going out and buying a beautiful German Shepard. The dream was incredibly life like and well detailed especially the house.

...shock for me and I honestly believe its because of prolactrone and the deep extremely life like dreams it induces!!!

Ps its my birthday :) and I officially turn 22 :) :)

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
Well happy bday brother!!

Try watching a few pornos before going to bed. I sure wouldn't complain about getting a wet dream or two. Lol

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Well happy bday brother!!

Try watching a few pornos before going to bed. I sure wouldn't complain about getting a wet dream or two. Lol
Thanks bro. And lol I might try that.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Not much to report on.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Day 17

Not much to report on except for that my nipps seem to have slightly puffed up :(

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If, at this point things are getting worse? There is something else besides prolactin causing it.

You can feel Prolactrone so you know its working.

I forgot to ask you I think, do you smoke weed at all?

Your also not taking an AI right?

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
If, at this point things are getting worse? There is something else besides prolactin causing it.

You can feel Prolactrone so you know its working.

I forgot to ask you I think, do you smoke weed at all?

Your also not taking an AI right?
Nope no more weed for me.

And im currently not on any AI.

Prolactrone is working and my nipps look much better compared to when i first started but they have puffed up just slighlty.

And im still getting great results with Prolactrone.

Im going to get bloods done after this cycle, when im back in AUS.

Day 18.

Nothing to report on

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
Iron,

Are you taking anythong other than prolactrone? And was the 6-oxo your first PH?

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Iron,

Are you taking anythong other than prolactrone? And was the 6-oxo your first PH?
Hey dude, 6-oxo isnt a PH i was under the impression it was a AI...?

And i am taking:
Protein
Casesin
Fish oil
Joint supp
PRE-WO
ALCAR
GABA
MELONATIN
Multi
Full spectrum VIT E
Alphamine.

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
I am not familiar with 6oxo. I would not have thought that an AI would promote gyno either. I was under the impression that it would have avoided gyno. Have you gotten any bloodwork done? The results might better explain what is causing it.

Subbed in hopes that it clears up.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
I have read that 6oxo is progesterone based so that might of been a problem or maybe i just rebounded from using 2x AI's.

Day 19

Not much to report on, it seems as if the results are starting to slow down.

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
I have read that 6oxo is progesterone based so that might of been a problem or maybe i just rebounded from using 2x AI's.

Day 19

Not much to report on, it seems as if the results are starting to slow down.
Idk suicide inhibitor AIs shouldn't cause rebound based on what I've read. Also, my own personal experience with them I've never had a rebound occurrence. However, having said that... We are all individuals and react differently to different compounds. I agree with last suggestion regarding bloods. If u are struggling to get results and continue to fight it bloods is a good idea so you can see what is going on and then you can approach it head on appropriately.