Prolactrone Log

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post
    Idk suicide inhibitor AIs shouldn't cause rebound based on what I've read. Also, my own personal experience with them I've never had a rebound occurrence. However, having said that... We are all individuals and react differently to different compounds. I agree with last suggestion regarding bloods. If u are struggling to get results and continue to fight it bloods is a good idea so you can see what is going on and then you can approach it head on appropriately.

    Also i am led to believe that there might of been "hidden" ingredients in 6oxo, after all egopharm got shut down...

    The results i have been having are great, they have just slowed down. And i will def be getting bloods in about 2 months time when i am back in AUS, i will be posting the results in this thread.


  2. Day 20 & 21

    Things are still relatively the same. Mood is still good, i usually feel like im on a slight high and nothing can ruin my mood.

    Sleep is still great.

    Nipples are good but i would not say great, they are definitely much better than the start of my cycle but im really self concise and i just want everything to be perfect.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    Day 20 & 21

    Things are still relatively the same. Mood is still good, i usually feel like im on a slight high and nothing can ruin my mood.

    Sleep is still great.

    Nipples are good but i would not say great, they are definitely much better than the start of my cycle but im really self concise and i just want everything to be perfect.
    Have you thought of bringing in a topical AI with testosterone boosting properties? Formasurge is what I use and it keeps me very dry and when I ran gyno reversal it was a life saver because of the amount of Letro I was running. Something to look at, and there is more transdermals out there than just Formasurge (just not as good imo)
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Have you thought of bringing in a topical AI with testosterone boosting properties? Formasurge is what I use and it keeps me very dry and when I ran gyno reversal it was a life saver because of the amount of Letro I was running. Something to look at, and there is more transdermals out there than just Formasurge (just not as good imo)
    I second the Formasurge. It's a good formula and works. I only use 2 pumps a day at night and it works. I also like the natural SERM they have in it- resveratrol. They also manage to keep it a decent price too for us compared to the other transdermals. Which is a huge plus since we all know we can't just take a couple supplements. Lol

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Have you thought of bringing in a topical AI with testosterone boosting properties? Formasurge is what I use and it keeps me very dry and when I ran gyno reversal it was a life saver because of the amount of Letro I was running. Something to look at, and there is more transdermals out there than just Formasurge (just not as good imo)
    No i havent. Were you running an OTC ai and letro at the same time? wouldnt that of be an overkill?

    Do you run it year round?

    Day 22

    Sleep is still great. Crazy vivid drams have subsidized.

    My nipps look great today and i even squeezed them out of curiosity to see if any fluid would come out and nothing did
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    No i havent. Were you running an OTC ai and letro at the same time? wouldnt that of be an overkill?

    Do you run it year round?

    Day 22

    Sleep is still great. Crazy vivid drams have subsidized.

    My nipps look great today and i even squeezed them out of curiosity to see if any fluid would come out and nothing did
    No and Yes. I brought in the Formasurge as soon as I started tapering off of Letro. It is a suicidal inhibitor so it helped prevent any estrogen rebound. I only needed 2 pumps AM and 2 PM and it last 60 days. It has the added benefit of helping my ED from crushing my estrogen to almost "0" that doesnt happen to everyone but when my estrogen gets low I cant get it up. Formasurge fixed that and I dont feel it had much of an impact on my joints.

    I run it for 60 days take 30 off and start again. It is non suppressive and very potent. I did a review on it when I logged it last year and had blood work done. I used it as my AI instead of Adex when I was running 900mg of Test E and 40mg of Winny. Formasurge + Winny= one lean, dry, shredded MOFO lol.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  7. Day 23

    Sleep was great last night.

    Nipps looking good.

  8. Day 24

    Not much to report on.

    I cant wait to be back home in Australia so i can get bloods done just to see how my hormones are looking.

    On another note my cycle is finishing up soon, and i really hope things dont go back to how they used to be...

  9. Day 25

    I have decided to change my dosing protocol. I now take 1 in the morning and 2 at late afternoon/night and so far so good.

    Besides that not much to report on.

  10. I'm curious how this will affect sleep at a heavier dose in the PM

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    No i havent. Were you running an OTC ai and letro at the same time? wouldnt that of be an overkill?

    Do you run it year round?

    Day 22

    Sleep is still great. Crazy vivid drams have subsidized.

    My nipps look great today and i even squeezed them out of curiosity to see if any fluid would come out and nothing did
    Sounds like things are working well. Keep up the current program.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    Day 25

    I have decided to change my dosing protocol. I now take 1 in the morning and 2 at late afternoon/night and so far so good.

    Besides that not much to report on.
    Sounds good. I am interested on how it effects your sleep. Just got my bottle. Can't wait to start
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    Day 25

    I have decided to change my dosing protocol. I now take 1 in the morning and 2 at late afternoon/night and so far so good.

    Besides that not much to report on.
    How did that work out for sleep??

    I noticed my vivid dreams started to slow down although I still feel like I get some really good deep sleep. Even sweat still sometimes....

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post
    How did that work out for sleep??

    I noticed my vivid dreams started to slow down although I still feel like I get some really good deep sleep. Even sweat still sometimes....
    So far so good. The difference isnt too great although noticeable.

    Day 26

    Not much to report on. I believe my body is probably used to this compound by now. Results have stayed the same.

  15. Is there any long term sides from taking this? Like will I be able to sleep without it... Ie addiction. Just curious

    Btw IronWiz great to hear all your amazing results. Hope they stick around when u cycle off. This supplement sounds like gold to me.me.I ordered fromeron the other day.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jackedaj View Post
    Is there any long term sides from taking this? Like will I be able to sleep without it... Ie addiction. Just curious

    Btw IronWiz great to hear all your amazing results. Hope they stick around when u cycle off. This supplement sounds like gold to me.me.I ordered fromeron the other day.
    I don't believe there is any long term side effects from taking this supplement. But be sure to take 4 weeks off every 8-12 weeks! Since it does effect your serotonin levels.

    As for sleep it does seem that the results slowly start to level out. It might be my body getting used to prolactrone.

    Day 26
    Not much to report on but i am enjoying dosing 1x AM and 2x pre-workout. Correct me if i am wrong but i believe it will help with releasing GH.
    And i have noticed i am looking slightly leaner and my muscles are looking fuller.

    PS. i think i have about 2 days left on this stuff, i probably messed up my dosing when i was away from my desk for a week... (2 days short)

  17. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    If, at this point things are getting worse? There is something else besides prolactin causing it.

    You can feel Prolactrone so you know its working.

    I forgot to ask you I think, do you smoke weed at all?

    Your also not taking an AI right?
    Why do you ask about smoking wed do you believe it causes gyno? I actually read it lowers prolactin

  18. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Why do you ask about smoking wed do you believe it causes gyno? I actually read it lowers prolactin

    Like I was saying, if the issues persist its likely caused by estrogen.
    Weed does negatively impact the endocrine system lowering test and elevating estrogen.
    I would be interested in seeing research studies indicating it lowers prolactin.
    There are a bunch indicating it increases estrogen, decreases test,,,,and strength and libido and a host of other negative effects.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  19. Day 27 & 28

    Guys this brings me to the end of my cycle

    It has been an interesting ride.

    The results i have seen from taking Prolactrone have been amazing.

    - My complexion evened out.
    - My sleep improved dramatically.
    - My nipples shrunk tremendously and no fluid was excreted upon squeezing my nipples. My nipples are looking great although i believe there is room for improvement. I just need to figure if my estrogen and/or bf levels are having an effect on the appearance of my nipples.
    - My mood improved, but after about half way through my cycle that feeling of being "high on life" started to diminish. And stupid/petty things would **** me easily again.
    - My libido improved just slightly and occasionally i would achieve a rock hard throbbing erection.

    I would definitely recommend Prolactrone to anyone who would like to improve their: puffy nipps, mood, libido, sleep and skin.

    Thank you to everyone who followed my log, this was my first log and i hope you enjoyed it.

    I would especially like to thank Brundel for all the help he has given me, he is genuinely a nice guy and BLR definitely makes great quality products.

    Feel free to ask me any questions. I will be away from my computer until this friday so i might be late with a reply.

    Also i will be getting bloods done around mid APR when i am back in AUS and i will post my results up.

    - IronWiz

  20. Great log man! Thanks for logging this. I bought a bottle and am looking forward to starting it.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  21. How much time between your last dose for the day and before you hit the sack.

    I'm thinking of running prolactrone alone for 8 weeks.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    Day 27 & 28

    Guys this brings me to the end of my cycle

    It has been an interesting ride.

    The results i have seen from taking Prolactrone have been amazing.

    - My complexion evened out.
    - My sleep improved dramatically.
    - My nipples shrunk tremendously and no fluid was excreted upon squeezing my nipples. My nipples are looking great although i believe there is room for improvement. I just need to figure if my estrogen and/or bf levels are having an effect on the appearance of my nipples.
    - My mood improved, but after about half way through my cycle that feeling of being "high on life" started to diminish. And stupid/petty things would **** me easily again.
    - My libido improved just slightly and occasionally i would achieve a rock hard throbbing erection.

    I would definitely recommend Prolactrone to anyone who would like to improve their: puffy nipps, mood, libido, sleep and skin.

    Thank you to everyone who followed my log, this was my first log and i hope you enjoyed it.

    I would especially like to thank Brundel for all the help he has given me, he is genuinely a nice guy and BLR definitely makes great quality products.

    Feel free to ask me any questions. I will be away from my computer until this friday so i might be late with a reply.

    Also i will be getting bloods done around mid APR when i am back in AUS and i will post my results up.

    - IronWiz
    Great job on the log. Enjoyed following and commenting. Looking forward to blood results.

  23. Good job on the log brother! Thanks for logging your results

    I recommend 2 caps in the AM and 1 around 6. You get a big HGH spike when your sleeping so use the Prolactrone to increase it at other times of the day.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  24. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Good job on the log brother! Thanks for logging your results

    I recommend 2 caps in the AM and 1 around 6. You get a big HGH spike when your sleeping so use the Prolactrone to increase it at other times of the day.
    Implying I don't eat over 100 grams of carbs before bed, blunting hgh release

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post
    How much time between your last dose for the day and before you hit the sack.

    I'm thinking of running prolactrone alone for 8 weeks.
    Thanks everyone for your kind words

    Well for most of the cycle i would have 2x AM on an empty stomach and 1x around 6-7. Towards the end of the cycle i started playing around with the dosages. 1x AM and 2x Preworkout seemed to work pretty well.

    I believe everyone is different and you can play around with the dosages once you are comfortable with the recommended protocol.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Black Lion Research Formeron/Prolactrone Log (Sponsored)
    By kjkriston in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 07:19 PM
  2. PROLACTRONE UNSPONSORED LOG
    By Husker89 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 12-22-2012, 06:16 PM
  3. PROLACTRONE UNSPONSORED LOG
    By Husker89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-18-2012, 07:36 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 04:05 PM
  5. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 04:51 PM
Log in
Log in