Prolactrone Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    ironwiz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    23289
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    34.91%

    Quote Originally Posted by peter01 View Post
    Well happy bday brother!!

    Try watching a few pornos before going to bed. I sure wouldn't complain about getting a wet dream or two. Lol
    Thanks bro. And lol I might try that.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

  2. New Member
    ironwiz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    23289
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    34.91%

    Day 16

    Not much to report on.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  3. New Member
    ironwiz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    23289
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    34.91%

    Day 17

    Not much to report on except for that my nipps seem to have slightly puffed up
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,327
    Rep Power
    816916
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    9.83%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    If, at this point things are getting worse? There is something else besides prolactin causing it.

    You can feel Prolactrone so you know its working.

    I forgot to ask you I think, do you smoke weed at all?

    Your also not taking an AI right?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  5. New Member
    ironwiz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    23289
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    34.91%

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    If, at this point things are getting worse? There is something else besides prolactin causing it.

    You can feel Prolactrone so you know its working.

    I forgot to ask you I think, do you smoke weed at all?

    Your also not taking an AI right?
    Nope no more weed for me.

    And im currently not on any AI.

    Prolactrone is working and my nipps look much better compared to when i first started but they have puffed up just slighlty.

    And im still getting great results with Prolactrone.

    Im going to get bloods done after this cycle, when im back in AUS.

    Day 18.

    Nothing to report on
  6. New Member
    peter01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    42891
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    65.99%

    Iron,

    Are you taking anythong other than prolactrone? And was the 6-oxo your first PH?
  7. New Member
    ironwiz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    23289
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    34.91%

    Quote Originally Posted by peter01 View Post
    Iron,

    Are you taking anythong other than prolactrone? And was the 6-oxo your first PH?
    Hey dude, 6-oxo isnt a PH i was under the impression it was a AI...?

    And i am taking:
    Protein
    Casesin
    Fish oil
    Joint supp
    PRE-WO
    ALCAR
    GABA
    MELONATIN
    Multi
    Full spectrum VIT E
    Alphamine.
  8. New Member
    peter01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    42891
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    65.99%

    I am not familiar with 6oxo. I would not have thought that an AI would promote gyno either. I was under the impression that it would have avoided gyno. Have you gotten any bloodwork done? The results might better explain what is causing it.

    Subbed in hopes that it clears up.
  9. New Member
    ironwiz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    23289
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    34.91%

    I have read that 6oxo is progesterone based so that might of been a problem or maybe i just rebounded from using 2x AI's.

    Day 19

    Not much to report on, it seems as if the results are starting to slow down.
  10. New Member
    Tuffguy80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    148398
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    24.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    I have read that 6oxo is progesterone based so that might of been a problem or maybe i just rebounded from using 2x AI's.

    Day 19

    Not much to report on, it seems as if the results are starting to slow down.
    Idk suicide inhibitor AIs shouldn't cause rebound based on what I've read. Also, my own personal experience with them I've never had a rebound occurrence. However, having said that... We are all individuals and react differently to different compounds. I agree with last suggestion regarding bloods. If u are struggling to get results and continue to fight it bloods is a good idea so you can see what is going on and then you can approach it head on appropriately.
  11. New Member
    ironwiz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    23289
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    34.91%

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post
    Idk suicide inhibitor AIs shouldn't cause rebound based on what I've read. Also, my own personal experience with them I've never had a rebound occurrence. However, having said that... We are all individuals and react differently to different compounds. I agree with last suggestion regarding bloods. If u are struggling to get results and continue to fight it bloods is a good idea so you can see what is going on and then you can approach it head on appropriately.

    Also i am led to believe that there might of been "hidden" ingredients in 6oxo, after all egopharm got shut down...

    The results i have been having are great, they have just slowed down. And i will def be getting bloods in about 2 months time when i am back in AUS, i will be posting the results in this thread.
  12. New Member
    ironwiz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    23289
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    34.91%

    Day 20 & 21

    Things are still relatively the same. Mood is still good, i usually feel like im on a slight high and nothing can ruin my mood.

    Sleep is still great.

    Nipples are good but i would not say great, they are definitely much better than the start of my cycle but im really self concise and i just want everything to be perfect.
  13. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049560
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    Day 20 & 21

    Things are still relatively the same. Mood is still good, i usually feel like im on a slight high and nothing can ruin my mood.

    Sleep is still great.

    Nipples are good but i would not say great, they are definitely much better than the start of my cycle but im really self concise and i just want everything to be perfect.
    Have you thought of bringing in a topical AI with testosterone boosting properties? Formasurge is what I use and it keeps me very dry and when I ran gyno reversal it was a life saver because of the amount of Letro I was running. Something to look at, and there is more transdermals out there than just Formasurge (just not as good imo)
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  14. New Member
    Tuffguy80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    148398
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    24.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Have you thought of bringing in a topical AI with testosterone boosting properties? Formasurge is what I use and it keeps me very dry and when I ran gyno reversal it was a life saver because of the amount of Letro I was running. Something to look at, and there is more transdermals out there than just Formasurge (just not as good imo)
    I second the Formasurge. It's a good formula and works. I only use 2 pumps a day at night and it works. I also like the natural SERM they have in it- resveratrol. They also manage to keep it a decent price too for us compared to the other transdermals. Which is a huge plus since we all know we can't just take a couple supplements. Lol
  15. New Member
    ironwiz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    23289
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    34.91%

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Have you thought of bringing in a topical AI with testosterone boosting properties? Formasurge is what I use and it keeps me very dry and when I ran gyno reversal it was a life saver because of the amount of Letro I was running. Something to look at, and there is more transdermals out there than just Formasurge (just not as good imo)
    No i havent. Were you running an OTC ai and letro at the same time? wouldnt that of be an overkill?

    Do you run it year round?

    Day 22

    Sleep is still great. Crazy vivid drams have subsidized.

    My nipps look great today and i even squeezed them out of curiosity to see if any fluid would come out and nothing did
  16. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049560
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    No i havent. Were you running an OTC ai and letro at the same time? wouldnt that of be an overkill?

    Do you run it year round?

    Day 22

    Sleep is still great. Crazy vivid drams have subsidized.

    My nipps look great today and i even squeezed them out of curiosity to see if any fluid would come out and nothing did
    No and Yes. I brought in the Formasurge as soon as I started tapering off of Letro. It is a suicidal inhibitor so it helped prevent any estrogen rebound. I only needed 2 pumps AM and 2 PM and it last 60 days. It has the added benefit of helping my ED from crushing my estrogen to almost "0" that doesnt happen to everyone but when my estrogen gets low I cant get it up. Formasurge fixed that and I dont feel it had much of an impact on my joints.

    I run it for 60 days take 30 off and start again. It is non suppressive and very potent. I did a review on it when I logged it last year and had blood work done. I used it as my AI instead of Adex when I was running 900mg of Test E and 40mg of Winny. Formasurge + Winny= one lean, dry, shredded MOFO lol.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  17. New Member
    ironwiz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    23289
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    34.91%

    Day 23

    Sleep was great last night.

    Nipps looking good.
  18. New Member
    ironwiz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    23289
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    34.91%

    Day 24

    Not much to report on.

    I cant wait to be back home in Australia so i can get bloods done just to see how my hormones are looking.

    On another note my cycle is finishing up soon, and i really hope things dont go back to how they used to be...
  19. New Member
    ironwiz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    23289
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    34.91%

    Day 25

    I have decided to change my dosing protocol. I now take 1 in the morning and 2 at late afternoon/night and so far so good.

    Besides that not much to report on.
  20. New Member
    peter01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    42891
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    65.99%

    I'm curious how this will affect sleep at a heavier dose in the PM
  21. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,327
    Rep Power
    816916
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    9.83%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    No i havent. Were you running an OTC ai and letro at the same time? wouldnt that of be an overkill?

    Do you run it year round?

    Day 22

    Sleep is still great. Crazy vivid drams have subsidized.

    My nipps look great today and i even squeezed them out of curiosity to see if any fluid would come out and nothing did
    Sounds like things are working well. Keep up the current program.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  22. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049560
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    Day 25

    I have decided to change my dosing protocol. I now take 1 in the morning and 2 at late afternoon/night and so far so good.

    Besides that not much to report on.
    Sounds good. I am interested on how it effects your sleep. Just got my bottle. Can't wait to start
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  23. New Member
    Tuffguy80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    148398
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    24.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    Day 25

    I have decided to change my dosing protocol. I now take 1 in the morning and 2 at late afternoon/night and so far so good.

    Besides that not much to report on.
    How did that work out for sleep??

    I noticed my vivid dreams started to slow down although I still feel like I get some really good deep sleep. Even sweat still sometimes....
  24. New Member
    ironwiz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    23289
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    34.91%

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post
    How did that work out for sleep??

    I noticed my vivid dreams started to slow down although I still feel like I get some really good deep sleep. Even sweat still sometimes....
    So far so good. The difference isnt too great although noticeable.

    Day 26

    Not much to report on. I believe my body is probably used to this compound by now. Results have stayed the same.
  25. New Member
    jackedaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    27
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    0%

    Is there any long term sides from taking this? Like will I be able to sleep without it... Ie addiction. Just curious

    Btw IronWiz great to hear all your amazing results. Hope they stick around when u cycle off. This supplement sounds like gold to me.me.I ordered fromeron the other day.
  26. New Member
    ironwiz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    23289
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    34.91%

    Quote Originally Posted by jackedaj View Post
    Is there any long term sides from taking this? Like will I be able to sleep without it... Ie addiction. Just curious

    Btw IronWiz great to hear all your amazing results. Hope they stick around when u cycle off. This supplement sounds like gold to me.me.I ordered fromeron the other day.
    I don't believe there is any long term side effects from taking this supplement. But be sure to take 4 weeks off every 8-12 weeks! Since it does effect your serotonin levels.

    As for sleep it does seem that the results slowly start to level out. It might be my body getting used to prolactrone.

    Day 26
    Not much to report on but i am enjoying dosing 1x AM and 2x pre-workout. Correct me if i am wrong but i believe it will help with releasing GH.
    And i have noticed i am looking slightly leaner and my muscles are looking fuller.

    PS. i think i have about 2 days left on this stuff, i probably messed up my dosing when i was away from my desk for a week... (2 days short)
  27. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    1115253
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    12.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    If, at this point things are getting worse? There is something else besides prolactin causing it.

    You can feel Prolactrone so you know its working.

    I forgot to ask you I think, do you smoke weed at all?

    Your also not taking an AI right?
    Why do you ask about smoking wed do you believe it causes gyno? I actually read it lowers prolactin
  28. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,327
    Rep Power
    816916
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    9.83%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Why do you ask about smoking wed do you believe it causes gyno? I actually read it lowers prolactin

    Like I was saying, if the issues persist its likely caused by estrogen.
    Weed does negatively impact the endocrine system lowering test and elevating estrogen.
    I would be interested in seeing research studies indicating it lowers prolactin.
    There are a bunch indicating it increases estrogen, decreases test,,,,and strength and libido and a host of other negative effects.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  29. New Member
    ironwiz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    23289
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    34.91%

    Day 27 & 28

    Guys this brings me to the end of my cycle

    It has been an interesting ride.

    The results i have seen from taking Prolactrone have been amazing.

    - My complexion evened out.
    - My sleep improved dramatically.
    - My nipples shrunk tremendously and no fluid was excreted upon squeezing my nipples. My nipples are looking great although i believe there is room for improvement. I just need to figure if my estrogen and/or bf levels are having an effect on the appearance of my nipples.
    - My mood improved, but after about half way through my cycle that feeling of being "high on life" started to diminish. And stupid/petty things would **** me easily again.
    - My libido improved just slightly and occasionally i would achieve a rock hard throbbing erection.

    I would definitely recommend Prolactrone to anyone who would like to improve their: puffy nipps, mood, libido, sleep and skin.

    Thank you to everyone who followed my log, this was my first log and i hope you enjoyed it.

    I would especially like to thank Brundel for all the help he has given me, he is genuinely a nice guy and BLR definitely makes great quality products.

    Feel free to ask me any questions. I will be away from my computer until this friday so i might be late with a reply.

    Also i will be getting bloods done around mid APR when i am back in AUS and i will post my results up.

    - IronWiz
  30. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049560
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Great log man! Thanks for logging this. I bought a bottle and am looking forward to starting it.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  31. New Member
    MIGUEL1J's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    289410
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    50.6%

    How much time between your last dose for the day and before you hit the sack.

    I'm thinking of running prolactrone alone for 8 weeks.
  32. New Member
    Tuffguy80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    148398
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    24.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    Day 27 & 28

    Guys this brings me to the end of my cycle

    It has been an interesting ride.

    The results i have seen from taking Prolactrone have been amazing.

    - My complexion evened out.
    - My sleep improved dramatically.
    - My nipples shrunk tremendously and no fluid was excreted upon squeezing my nipples. My nipples are looking great although i believe there is room for improvement. I just need to figure if my estrogen and/or bf levels are having an effect on the appearance of my nipples.
    - My mood improved, but after about half way through my cycle that feeling of being "high on life" started to diminish. And stupid/petty things would **** me easily again.
    - My libido improved just slightly and occasionally i would achieve a rock hard throbbing erection.

    I would definitely recommend Prolactrone to anyone who would like to improve their: puffy nipps, mood, libido, sleep and skin.

    Thank you to everyone who followed my log, this was my first log and i hope you enjoyed it.

    I would especially like to thank Brundel for all the help he has given me, he is genuinely a nice guy and BLR definitely makes great quality products.

    Feel free to ask me any questions. I will be away from my computer until this friday so i might be late with a reply.

    Also i will be getting bloods done around mid APR when i am back in AUS and i will post my results up.

    - IronWiz
    Great job on the log. Enjoyed following and commenting. Looking forward to blood results.
  33. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,327
    Rep Power
    816916
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    9.83%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Good job on the log brother! Thanks for logging your results

    I recommend 2 caps in the AM and 1 around 6. You get a big HGH spike when your sleeping so use the Prolactrone to increase it at other times of the day.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  34. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    1115253
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    12.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Good job on the log brother! Thanks for logging your results

    I recommend 2 caps in the AM and 1 around 6. You get a big HGH spike when your sleeping so use the Prolactrone to increase it at other times of the day.
    Implying I don't eat over 100 grams of carbs before bed, blunting hgh release
  35. New Member
    ironwiz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    23289
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    34.91%

    Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post
    How much time between your last dose for the day and before you hit the sack.

    I'm thinking of running prolactrone alone for 8 weeks.
    Thanks everyone for your kind words

    Well for most of the cycle i would have 2x AM on an empty stomach and 1x around 6-7. Towards the end of the cycle i started playing around with the dosages. 1x AM and 2x Preworkout seemed to work pretty well.

    I believe everyone is different and you can play around with the dosages once you are comfortable with the recommended protocol.
  36. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049560
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post

    Thanks everyone for your kind words

    Well for most of the cycle i would have 2x AM on an empty stomach and 1x around 6-7. Towards the end of the cycle i started playing around with the dosages. 1x AM and 2x Preworkout seemed to work pretty well.

    I believe everyone is different and you can play around with the dosages once you are comfortable with the recommended protocol.
    You say towards the end of cycle it was 2x preworkout. What time were you lifting and how far after you finished the workout were you going to bed? This is all great info man.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  37. New Member
    ironwiz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    23289
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    34.91%

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    You say towards the end of cycle it was 2x preworkout. What time were you lifting and how far after you finished the workout were you going to bed? This is all great info man.
    I usually was lifting around 530-6 and going to bed around 11-12.

    I also tried 2x before bed but didnt notice to much.
    The reason i decided to stick with 2x caps pre workout was to increase my GH spike during/after my workout. Since brundel said that GH already spikes when you sleep i didnt really want to take it before bed.

    I found that i recovered faster and looked slightly leaner and fuller when i was dosing it pre-workout.

    Feel free to do a little experimenting and see what works best for you.

  38. New Member
    Tuffguy80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    148398
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    24.96%

    Brundel,

    What about lowering progesterone? If I'm running Trenavar which I plan to do in April. I have already picked up 2 bottles of Prolacterone for my 8 week cycle which is planned to be Trenavar, epistane, and Stano.

    Now if I took 2 Prolacterone pre-workout and one after dinner will this protocol keep progesterone levels low?

    I had taken it 1 cap 3x/day with my 3 main meals. I'd like to change to the above protocol for improved GH during lifts.
  39. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,327
    Rep Power
    816916
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    9.83%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    As a general rule the side effects we are concerned with are caused by prolactin and this is what Prolactrone is intended to manage.
    It would appear that progesterone can actually enhance Ldopa's ability to increase dopamine and reduce prolactin.

    Manage the Prolactin and keep estro in check and you wont have any issues.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  40. New Member
    Tuffguy80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    148398
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    24.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    As a general rule the side effects we are concerned with are caused by prolactin and this is what Prolactrone is intended to manage.
    It would appear that progesterone can actually enhance Ldopa's ability to increase dopamine and reduce prolactin.

    Manage the Prolactin and keep estro in check and you wont have any issues.
    Sounds good... So the timing of my caps won't affect it's ability to control prolactin as long as I take 3 caps/day.

    Let me know if that assumption is wrong.


    Thanks
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Black Lion Research Formeron/Prolactrone Log (Sponsored)
    By kjkriston in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 06:19 PM
  2. PROLACTRONE UNSPONSORED LOG
    By Husker89 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 12-22-2012, 05:16 PM
  3. PROLACTRONE UNSPONSORED LOG
    By Husker89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-18-2012, 06:36 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 03:05 PM
  5. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 03:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in