Always bet on BLACK- the drive back to 4.5 with OxyECABLACK

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
The contest prep is in full swing and the time to shed the extra fat gained during bulking is now! I'm appraoching the first show of my season a little differently....I'd like to be near stage ready with 4 weeks to go and simply coast in, fine-tuning little spots here and there. In order to do that, I'll need to be at 4.5%bf by March 1. The ultimate goal is to be on-stage at 3.5% at the end of March so I'd rather push it to the max early then have to stress it out towards the end.

Last year, I didn't use any "fat-burners" during my contest prep, save for whatever stimulants are in my PWO. This year, I really want to see what the addition of a quality product like OxyECA Black can do! I'm anxious and excited to see what kind of progress I can make in the next 4 weeks.

As far as other supplementation right now, other than staples, I am finishing up an 8 week run of PR-XT by adding in Nolvadren at the end. I have about 3 weeks to go on the 8 weeks and the obvious goal is keep all the muscle tissue possible while I drop my calories a bit to shed the fat.

My diet for the next 4 weeks will be right around 2750 calories per day, broken down to 40-50% protein, 30-40% carbs, and 20% fat. From now until the contest I will be eating very clean...(one cheat meal per week!) I will be continuing to lift fairly heavy but dropping my sets per bodypart by about 20%. During the winter, I was working with alot of extra volume (for me) so this drop will put me back to a normal volume level. I hit chest and traps twice per week as they are my two weakest bodyparts. Everything else gets destroyed once a week.

The cardio volume is what will be the biggest change for me over the next 4 weeks. I still hit my Bootcamp class 3x per week but on top of that, I will be adding at least 45 minutes of cardio per day. On non-bootcamp days, I will be doing 45-60 minutes of cardio after I lift in the morning and then another 30-45 minutes during the evening after work.

Over the years, I have become extremely stimulant tolerant, probably more than a human being is supposed to be. Saying that, I don't expect to be greatly affected by the stimulants in the OxyECA Black but am definitely hoping for added support with appetite supression and all the other fat burning effects.

Here are my starting stats and pics:
Weight: 196
day 1 (2).jpg
day 1.jpg

I will post up a progress report tonight as I received my OxyECA Black yesterday and began taking it.

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
I officially started on Saturday by taking 1 cap at around 4pm after the mail arrived. I didn't notice any huge surges or rushes but I did perceive a smooth, calm static level to my energy. I will often notice a lag during the early evening hours but I felt like I maintained a good, constant energy level until bedtime.

On Sunday, I took 2 caps total for the day, 1at 1130 and 1 at 430 pm. I did it this way because my normal workout time is 530 am and I use my PWO, which includes caffeine, beforehand. Again, I felt like I was able to maintain a nice, solid level of energy throughout the day, no extreme surges but no real lags either. I did an evening biut of cardio at 830 pm but did not notice any extra sweating or increased body temp.

For Monday, I decided to experiment a little and replaced my 530 am PWO with a cap of Oxy Black. I wanted to see how the cap wouod affect my workout and if I would be able to notice any increased body temp, sweating, etc. Well...I did not notice any of those indicators, however, I was completelh aware that I was fatiguing much sooner throughout the Bootcamp workout. My muscle pump and fullness was down but it was really more the muscle fatigue than anything else that stood out. I didn' necessarily get the feeling that my calorie expenditure was increased. Now...I certainly don't fault the Oxy Black for this. Without ingredients like Betaalanine, citruillline, creatine, etc, it's not fair to expect Oxy Black to act like a PWO. I did add a second cap that evening again at 430pm with the same smooth extension of my natural energy level until bed.

This morning, I went back to simply using my PWO before lifting chest and will add 2 caps of Oxy Black at 1130 and 430.

So far, I have noticed some good effects in terms of appetite suppression. It has definitely been difficult for me to get readjusted to 2750 cals a day instead of the bu ll ing level I have been at the past 3 months. The Oxy Black takes the edge off my desire to eat as often so I can stick to my 5-6 meals without the extreme urge to stick in a nukber 7 or 8.
I am enjoying the smooth, consistent energy levels throughout the day. As I stated in my OP, I am very tolerant and conditioned to stims so the way Oxy Black is just keeping my energy level at that alert level throughout the afternoong and evening is perfect. No jitters, no crash at all.

I have had no sleep problems or issues at all...even with taking my second cap at 430 pm.

So far, so good. Next progress pics are tomorrow.

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
20130116_022748.jpg
20130116_022822.jpg
Progress Pics. 3 days in with the OxyECA Black!!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
How tall are u? I'd say around 5'11?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Lookin good man, I'm same weight but only 5'8"

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
www.jpg
wwww.jpg
Through Day 5. Each day, I can see myself leaning out more and more. I can really judge by the separation in my abdominals which is starting to become a little sharper.

**I'm really enjoying how the OXYEca Black is keeping my energy smooth and consistent throughout the day. Previously, I would have seriopus trouble not falling into a nap during the afternoon hours. Now, even when I am just sitting and not active in the afternoon, I don't have the slightest urge to nap. I've been consistent with taking a cap at 11:30am and a cap at 4:30pm. This routine keeps me level and alert all the way until bedtime which is usually 10:30pm. I really think by day 22, the OXYEca Black is going to have me right where I want to be!

Great stuff so far!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Good job man, lookin good. I wish I had some Abs like that haha. Meeting with a trainer tomorrow about maybe doing the branch warren classic in July, super excited.

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Nice!! Do it, bro! Nothing like a contest to get and keep you super focused and intense.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 73231View attachment 73232 Through Day 5. Each day, I can see myself leaning out more and more. I can really judge by the separation in my abdominals which is starting to become a little sharper.

**I'm really enjoying how the OXYEca Black is keeping my energy smooth and consistent throughout the day. Previously, I would have seriopus trouble not falling into a nap during the afternoon hours. Now, even when I am just sitting and not active in the afternoon, I don't have the slightest urge to nap. I've been consistent with taking a cap at 11:30am and a cap at 4:30pm. This routine keeps me level and alert all the way until bedtime which is usually 10:30pm. I really think by day 22, the OXYEca Black is going to have me right where I want to be!

Great stuff so far!
Awesome feedback!!!!

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Sorry everyone...for the huge delay between posts. My family has had a rough week...complete with a couple ER visits! All is good now. Through it all, I haven't missed a workout but will admit, a few late night snacks have gotten the better of me. Too much stress will do that to you.

My weight was at 194.5 last night. It usually floats between that and 195.5 from night to night. Here is the latest progress pic:
wed.jpg
Things are coming along nicely. I want to make sure that I'm not pushing the calories too low or the cardio too high and risk losing any muscle tissue. Even with a shaky last couple of days, I am slowly leaning back out...day by day. I've got about 2 weeks left and it's nothing but full speed ahead from this point on!!

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
I've got 1 week left on the OXYEca Black and everything is still smooth! My weight tonight was 194.5...staying consistent but I definitely see more leaness as each day passes. Here are the pics from this morning:
20130129_052436.jpg
20130129_052524.jpg

Muscles were a little flat from the decreased carbs of yesterday but the cuts are starting to round into form. I noticed a little extra definition in my mid-back area.
The energy from the OXYEca Black continues to get me through the day at a nice, elevated level...consistent and without any drop-offs during the afternoon and evening. I've had no problems sleeping at all...even with the last dose coming between 4-4:30pm. All is good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would recommend you throw in some hyper t2, oxyblack/ht2 is about the best i have tried for fatburning!!!

hey marms...hook this man up, great logger right here!!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would recommend you throw in some hyper t2, oxyblack/ht2 is about the best i have tried for fatburning!!!

hey marms...hook this man up, great logger right here!!!!
I have to see where we are with logs old bud. I would agree that HyperT2 would work very well for him.
Plus we have a new product coming out but yu dont have a FB so you dont know about all that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have to see where we are with logs old bud. I would agree that HyperT2 would work very well for him.
Plus we have a new product coming out but yu dont have a FB so you dont know about all that.
yup...we have no facebook, lol....send me a pm about this new product!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
subd nice work in here man. What show you doing?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Vancouver Natural on March 30.
If you can run the Hyper T2 up till the show and we get some nice contest prep logging and show pix we can extend this :) If you would like to do this please send me your shipping info with T2 in the title and you should thank BIG T for pointing this out!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Good stuff. HyperT2 is no joke.ill be adding that to my prepabout 8 weeks out

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you can run the Hyper T2 up till the show and we get some nice contest prep logging and show pix we can extend this :) If you would like to do this please send me your shipping info with T2 in the title and you should thank BIG T for pointing this out!
lol...you should thank me too....this guy is a hellava logger, guaranteed money!!!

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Wow!! Absolutely! Thanks to bigt, marms, mattys4, and everyone at Lecheek!! You guys are awesome and I would love to run the Hyper T2 up till show day! That would really give me the added kick I need to bring the best package possible to the stage. I'll start a new log and keep it detailed and going all the way through the show prep and make sure to post up stage pics after the show!

Thanks very much again for this opportunity. I'll PM you (Marms) with my shipping info.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Congrats bro! I am also getting ready for a show soon. Gonna make the branch warren classic my first ever show in July this year. Perhaps if I was a better logger someone might help me out lol!

Don't get discouraged by minimal posts in your log like I did, keep up the good work!

Oh and hyperT2 is legit! :p

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Im excited for you bro. Nice work

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
You shoul dhave your stuff no later than Monday I would think.
Due to work, I won't have access to my mail for a few days. I will keep everyone updated though and we will get this new log up and running! This last 8 weeks to the show are going to be fast and furious! The competitive juices are flowing....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Due to work, I won't have access to my mail for a few days. I will keep everyone updated though and we will get this new log up and running! This last 8 weeks to the show are going to be fast and furious! The competitive juices are flowing....
you in an age class or competiting against the young bucks?

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Competing against the kids! Last year, when I won my first show, there were 2 guys in my class that were exactly half my age. I feel like I still have enough in the tank to keep up with the 20-somethings. But don't get me wrong, over 35 is no joke! I finished 2nd in the one over-35 class I did last year. The over 35 crowd up here in the PNW are big, shredded, and top notch. Tough competition no matter who you step on stage with!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Competing against the kids! Last year, when I won my first show, there were 2 guys in my class that were exactly half my age. I feel like I still have enough in the tank to keep up with the 20-somethings. But don't get me wrong, over 35 is no joke! I finished 2nd in the one over-35 class I did last year. The over 35 crowd up here in the PNW are big, shredded, and top notch. Tough competition no matter who you step on stage with!!
you bet...i know why 35 is the cut off age, that is when i 1st noticed age catching up with me, lol.

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Yep. I'll wake up with injuries in the morning that I didn't have when I went to bed the night before. That kind of stuff only happens post 35 years old.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep. I'll wake up with injuries in the morning that I didn't have when I went to bed the night before. That kind of stuff only happens post 35 years old.
and then you get to post 50, lol.

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Definitely not funny.....but definitely true! It's all good though.....lots of good experience and memories go along with the aches and pains.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely not funny.....but definitely true! It's all good though.....lots of good experience and memories go along with the aches and pains.
you got that right...the experiences and memories make it worth it....most days, lol.

kick some ass slim!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
whats your diet like?

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Marms - The Hyper T2 log is up and running!! I still can't post links but the log is in the supplement reviews section. Title: Precontest Log 7 weeks out and Hyper T2 is taking me in. Check it out!!