Always bet on BLACK- the drive back to 4.5 with OxyECABLACK
- 02-01-2013, 02:07 PM
- 02-04-2013, 10:46 PM
02-04-2013, 11:43 PM
02-05-2013, 12:07 AM
Competing against the kids! Last year, when I won my first show, there were 2 guys in my class that were exactly half my age. I feel like I still have enough in the tank to keep up with the 20-somethings. But don't get me wrong, over 35 is no joke! I finished 2nd in the one over-35 class I did last year. The over 35 crowd up here in the PNW are big, shredded, and top notch. Tough competition no matter who you step on stage with!!
02-05-2013, 12:28 AM
02-05-2013, 12:59 AM
Yep. I'll wake up with injuries in the morning that I didn't have when I went to bed the night before. That kind of stuff only happens post 35 years old.
02-05-2013, 01:08 AM
02-05-2013, 10:15 AM
Thats not funny im 35 and my pain has pain Sucks getting old.
IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/
02-05-2013, 10:29 AM
Definitely not funny.....but definitely true! It's all good though.....lots of good experience and memories go along with the aches and pains.
02-05-2013, 01:47 PM
02-06-2013, 01:30 PM
whats your diet like?
All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
02-10-2013, 05:59 PM
Marms - The Hyper T2 log is up and running!! I still can't post links but the log is in the supplement reviews section. Title: Precontest Log 7 weeks out and Hyper T2 is taking me in. Check it out!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By CATdiesel76 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 209Last Post: 10-08-2012, 02:10 PM
- By Bcuzimbatman in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 09-27-2012, 07:51 PM
- By LG Sciences in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-04-2010, 02:17 PM
- By lutherblsstt in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-26-2009, 01:33 AM
- By Nullifidian in forum Workout LogsReplies: 60Last Post: 06-19-2007, 01:49 PM