Always bet on BLACK- the drive back to 4.5 with OxyECABLACK

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by memphis_slim View Post
    The excitement is high here too!

You shoul dhave your stuff no later than Monday I would think.
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

2. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    You shoul dhave your stuff no later than Monday I would think.
    Due to work, I won't have access to my mail for a few days. I will keep everyone updated though and we will get this new log up and running! This last 8 weeks to the show are going to be fast and furious! The competitive juices are flowing....
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by memphis_slim View Post
    Due to work, I won't have access to my mail for a few days. I will keep everyone updated though and we will get this new log up and running! This last 8 weeks to the show are going to be fast and furious! The competitive juices are flowing....
    you in an age class or competiting against the young bucks?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

4. Competing against the kids! Last year, when I won my first show, there were 2 guys in my class that were exactly half my age. I feel like I still have enough in the tank to keep up with the 20-somethings. But don't get me wrong, over 35 is no joke! I finished 2nd in the one over-35 class I did last year. The over 35 crowd up here in the PNW are big, shredded, and top notch. Tough competition no matter who you step on stage with!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by memphis_slim View Post
    Competing against the kids! Last year, when I won my first show, there were 2 guys in my class that were exactly half my age. I feel like I still have enough in the tank to keep up with the 20-somethings. But don't get me wrong, over 35 is no joke! I finished 2nd in the one over-35 class I did last year. The over 35 crowd up here in the PNW are big, shredded, and top notch. Tough competition no matter who you step on stage with!!
    you bet...i know why 35 is the cut off age, that is when i 1st noticed age catching up with me, lol.

6. Yep. I'll wake up with injuries in the morning that I didn't have when I went to bed the night before. That kind of stuff only happens post 35 years old.

7. Quote Originally Posted by memphis_slim View Post
    Yep. I'll wake up with injuries in the morning that I didn't have when I went to bed the night before. That kind of stuff only happens post 35 years old.
    and then you get to post 50, lol.

8. Thats not funny im 35 and my pain has pain Sucks getting old.
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

9. Definitely not funny.....but definitely true! It's all good though.....lots of good experience and memories go along with the aches and pains.

10. Quote Originally Posted by memphis_slim View Post
    Definitely not funny.....but definitely true! It's all good though.....lots of good experience and memories go along with the aches and pains.
    you got that right...the experiences and memories make it worth it....most days, lol.

kick some ass slim!!!
    •   

11. whats your diet like?
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    **** Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

12. Marms - The Hyper T2 log is up and running!! I still can't post links but the log is in the supplement reviews section. Title: Precontest Log 7 weeks out and Hyper T2 is taking me in. Check it out!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense
    By CATdiesel76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 02:10 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 07:51 PM
  3. Brief Sciene on Anadraulic Pump and not to mix creatine with NO
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 02:17 PM
  4. Replies: 11