Anabeta Elite/ DAA/ Erase Pro Stack log

mvp1292

mvp1292

Awards
Hey everybody, this is going to be my first recomp ever. I'm 20 years old, 6' 210lbs right now, 100% grass fed beef. I've been lifting for 3 years. When I started lifting I was 17, and 155lbs. This year is the first I actually started taking diet seriously (i never counted calories or macros prior, and thought I was eating enough). I started a bulk a year ago at 190, and now I'm 210. I'm looking to recomp and shave off a little bit of fat to see my gains, while getting a more dense physique. I really do miss being lean (even though I love the size I've put on)

Here's a little compilation of pictures I put together. I haven't taken many pics in a while because I don't like being too bulky, and I don't like realizing I have some fat on myself. The before pictures are from about a year ago. The "after bulking" pictures even are 2 months old already.
8UoYS.jpg

I'd really like to know how I should go about using these supp's. I've never done anything with test boosting and AI, and I'm kind of nervous I would somehow **** something up. Any help would be appreciated. I've done a lot of searching through PES' forum, but I couldn't find any concrete instructions.

I will be tracking this daily, or whenever I really feel like it.

mvp1292

mvp1292

Awards
I'm thinking

weeks 1-3: 3g DAA before workout
weeks 4-5: 3g DAA+ABE
weeks 5-8: 6g DAA+ABE+EP

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice progress so far. I like your dosing break down over 8 weeks. If you haven't ever used the products it gives you a couple weeks of introducing one then the other so you may be able to better see how effective it is.

It is a really solid stack that tons of people on here enjoy. Which brand did you grab for DAA?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking

weeks 1-3: 3g DAA before workout
weeks 4-5: 3g DAA+ABE
weeks 5-8: 6g DAA+ABE+EP
umm no.

take DAA 3g + Anabeta Elite full dose + Erase Pro full dose all 8 weeks

its best to take these products separate so you know what to expect from each before you stack

mvp1292

mvp1292

Awards
i'm trying to save money since i have a kid on the way, i would try all of them separately otherwise. i just got some bulk daa made by nutraplanet, 500g.

i was trying to do the dosing that way to save the money by only having to buy erase pro and anabeta elite once. bummer.

i got erase pro and abe from *** for $76 shipped after a coupon

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats fine. no worries. are you prone to gyno? if not, i would do this

DAA 3g/day - 4 weeks before the rest of the stack
Erase Pro
Anabeta Elite -----add in AE and EP at the beginning of week 5.

if you are prone to gyno or dont know, take everything at once for 4 weeks and continue DAA for another 4 weeks unless you experience gyno or high estro sides

mvp1292

mvp1292

Awards
thats fine. no worries. are you prone to gyno? if not, i would do this

DAA 3g/day - 4 weeks before the rest of the stack
Erase Pro
Anabeta Elite -----add in AE and EP at the beginning of week 5.

if you are prone to gyno or dont know, take everything at once for 4 weeks and continue DAA for another 4 weeks unless you experience gyno or high estro sides
i have no idea if i'm prone to gyno, i thought this was a pretty safe stack though without sides? thanks for your help by the way

i did get some minor gyno when i went through puberty when i was like 12

mvp1292

mvp1292

Awards
after the cycle i just end it right? nothing after?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have no idea if i'm prone to gyno, i thought this was a pretty safe stack though without sides? thanks for your help by the way

i did get some minor gyno when i went through puberty when i was like 12
gyno during puberty is normal. no need for anything else after cycle. these are natural products

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no problem. im sure others will chyme in on there opinions as well. best to search around and get a feel for what you want.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
I've got the same stack lined up I'm a couple months. Thinking I'll run all 3 for 8 weeks

Just finished anabeta og, ad-3, daa 8-week log. had a great recomp/slight bulk (+5 lbs total, definitely lost bf..not sure how much).

mvp1292

mvp1292

Awards
started taking 3g of DAA yesterday, and took 3g DAA today. haven't got anything else in the mail yet so i'm gonna use this right now. i'm also supplementing 500mg of agmatine when i wake up and 500mg with my pre workout. will keep updated.

haven't really noticed any effects from the daa yet, but that is expected

mvp1292

mvp1292

Awards
just got the ABE and EP in the mail today, have been using 3g DAA daily. my next workout i will take ABE, DAA, and EP prior to lifting.
gwrgwrg.JPG

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need to lose fat ? Really ? We all should be in such bad shape. Haha.

That is an amazing stack. I am sure you will do well with it and kill it !

darknight08

Awards
Noob here. Was recommended this same stack. What made you pick this combo? What did your research show up? The only side effects I semi-worried about are joint pains from Pes Erase Pro and a possible libido drop which shouldn't be a problem.

Also so when you end your cycle/discontinue the products- how is your body suppose to respond? Wouldn't you have an initial spike in estrogen, since the your body will start converting the excess test to estrogen? And does your test levels drop below initial baseline after stopping, since you are not stimulating the hormone release as when you were on the supplements?

mvp1292

mvp1292

Awards
Noob here. Was recommended this same stack. What made you pick this combo? What did your research show up? The only side effects I semi-worried about are joint pains from Pes Erase Pro and a possible libido drop which shouldn't be a problem.

Also so when you end your cycle/discontinue the products- how is your body suppose to respond? Wouldn't you have an initial spike in estrogen, since the your body will start converting the excess test to estrogen? And does your test levels drop below initial baseline after stopping, since you are not stimulating the hormone release as when you were on the supplements?
I plan on taking 2-3 g of fish oil a day compounded with glucosamine condroitin msm for joint pain. ( I've always done this) I picked this combo to recomp myself . I really want to see the gains I've made this year without the layer of padding on top.

From what I've read, this will harden me up a little and allow me to put on some solid lean gains through the test boosting, cortisol and estrogen lowering effects of these products.

I plan on continuing erase for a week after the cycle to keep my hormones in check, but from what I've read that really isn't an issue because the body gets back to homeostasis at a linear pace and not overnight.

mvp1292

mvp1292

Awards
You need to lose fat ? Really ? We all should be in such bad shape. Haha.

That is an amazing stack. I am sure you will do well with it and kill it !
Haha I've been so skinny my whole life I'm not used to having some junk in the trunk, Also: thanks!

darknight08

Awards
I plan on taking 2-3 g of fish oil a day compounded with glucosamine condroitin msm for joint pain. ( I've always done this) I picked this combo to recomp myself . I really want to see the gains I've made this year without the layer of padding on top.

From what I've read, this will harden me up a little and allow me to put on some solid lean gains through the test boosting, cortisol and estrogen lowering effects of these products.

I plan on continuing erase for a week after the cycle to keep my hormones in check, but from what I've read that really isn't an issue because the body gets back to homeostasis at a linear pace and not overnight.
What are reasonable gains from this stack? I've read strength gains are enormous but what about mass gains?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are reasonable gains from this stack? I've read strength gains are enormous but what about mass gains?
As always, diet will be the biggest factor in the amount of weight gained or lost. You can't really expect to put on a set amount of mass based on supplementation alone.

Awesome stack OP. Following and good luck!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Not everyone gets joint pain from these products, but if you do an every other day dosing scheme seems to alleviate this issue in most people. No need to worry about crazy hormonal fluctuations after your run is up and they shouldn't cause a drop in hormonal levels beyond baseline with these kinds of products.

As always, diet will be the biggest factor in the amount of weight gained or lost. You can't really expect to put on a set amount of mass based on supplementation alone.

Awesome stack OP. Following and good luck!
As Breezy said most of the mass gains (or fat loss depending on caloric levels) will come down to diet. In general there is a certain limit to gains that you can make in LBM accrual at a natural rate and shouldn't see a large increase in that over baseline. What the products can help do is maximize the efforts you are making in the weight-room and kitchen. :thumbsup:

mvp1292

mvp1292

Awards
really liking the effects so far, my workouts intensity have increased and i just don't get tired! can't wait to see the longer term effects. unless this is a placebo effect these products have lit a fire under my ass. just ordered another 4 weeks worth of anabeta elite and erase pro. i will be keeping my diet at 4000 calories. macros are higher carbs on workout days and higher fats and proteins on off days.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
upping the DAA to 4.5g tomorrow
Any particular reason for wanting to do that? ~3g (3.12g) is the dose proven effective and it can take around 2 weeks before it fully "kicks in".

mvp1292

mvp1292

Awards
Any particular reason for wanting to do that? ~3g (3.12g) is the dose proven effective and it can take around 2 weeks before it fully "kicks in".

i've just seen a lot of people use 6g and i want to keep it between 3 and 6. no reason other than that really

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i've just seen a lot of people use 6g and i want to keep it between 3 and 6. no reason other than that really
Well, keep in mind that more doesn't always equal better, and DAA actually has human studies to back up the 3g dose. It's obviously your choice on how you want to use it, but I'd recommend sticking with 3g. Like I said, you might not notice anything from it for a couple weeks, which is nothing to worry about. I usually feel the effects after 12-14 days of use. That being said, keep up the hard work! It sounds like you're enjoying things so far.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'll take your word and stick to 3g
Sounds like a solid plan to me. I'm sure some of the other guys following could offer you their opinion as well.

mvp1292

mvp1292

Awards
I just want to say that PES is an incredible company. Great products and customer service!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a solid plan to me. I'm sure some of the other guys following could offer you their opinion as well.
Ya I see no reason to go above 3g. Cheaper and should last longer too. ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In it!

mvp1292

mvp1292

Awards
Starting to notice the hardening effects already. My muscles feel tighter. Other effects I'm noticing are that I can eat a lot more without feeling full, and my workout intensity keeps increasing. Have only been using this stack for a few days, but I'm loving it so far.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting to notice the hardening effects already. My muscles feel tighter. Other effects I'm noticing are that I can eat a lot more without feeling full, and my workout intensity keeps increasing. Have only been using this stack for a few days, but I'm loving it so far.
That appetite from ABE is crazy and kicks in fast. I know when I take ABE/EPRO the water it strips in the first few days is insane. Really tightens and hardens me up quickly. To think this cycle just started too bro! :)

mvp1292

mvp1292

Awards
i'm somehow getting leaner and more vascular while still eating 3900-4000 calories a day!

also, strength seems so be going up quite steadily

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
i'm somehow getting leaner and more vascular while still eating 3900-4000 calories a day!

Awesome! I can't wait til mine 8-weeker starts

darknight08

Awards

When did you start feeling the effects?

mvp1292

mvp1292

Awards
Around the third day I started feeling harder. Today my forearms especially are feeling much more dry and lean! Yesterday was leg day

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I start to dry out within only a couple of days on Erase Pro..definitely helps me feel better. :D

mvp1292

mvp1292

Awards
What about strength increases?

my strength always increases every week on a bulk, but i definitely noticed it on squat. i was repping 315 for 10 and i never get 10, usually more around 5-6. placebo or the products? who knows.

mvp1292

mvp1292

Awards
haven't updated in a few days, this **** is awesome. my physique looks more chiseled every day even though i'm still eating 4000 calories a day. my lower abs are coming in and i'm loving this. can't wait for the next 4 weeks.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Just stopping in. I am a month away from using ABE and EP

mvp1292

mvp1292

Awards
Strength and recovery are insane. Seriously upped my workload a ton and I can easily hit the heavy compounds bi and tri weekly. My legs are blowing the **** up and my back is getting much thicker. (I've been focusing on my weak points)

Seriously props to PES these are great products. My facial hair is getting darker and thicker too, I don't know if that's because I'm 20, if it's because I've been doing more heavy squats and deadlifts, or because this stack.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ABE/Erase = Adds pounds to your lifts and hair to your face? :D

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
ABE/Erase = Adds pounds to your lifts and hair to your face? :D
If it could add hair to your head I'd be buying it by the bucket load... :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it could add hair to your head I'd be buying it by the bucket load... :D
Hahaha! Is it safe to assume you are going bald?

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Hahaha! Is it safe to assume you are going bald?
Haha, yeah dude. Unfortunately I wasn't blessed with the greatest genes, especially in the hair department :p

If only the hair on my head was as eager as the ones on my face or chest, man I'd be laughing... ;)

I've been shaving my head since early 20's... started as a number 2 kind of buzzcut, down to 1 and for the last... 4-5 years I've been rocking the skinhead look.

I'd rather that than try to cling on to the scraps!