Watch me swell up (with Swoll-N) 0.0

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

  1. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    Lol what was the target muscle?
    Delts. No pump really at all... Still haven't tried it on arms
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post

    Delts. No pump really at all... Still haven't tried it on arms
    I get my best delt pump on push day, kill it with chest then some front raises. Omg...
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    I get my best delt pump on push day, kill it with chest then some front raises. Omg...
    I do a lot of thrusters these days. Standing push press in the squat rack...and power cleans/hang cleans... Going for more conventional strength....strength, then size.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post

    I do a lot of thrusters these days. Standing push press in the squat rack...and power cleans/hang cleans... Going for more conventional strength....strength, then size.
    Nonsense, it's all about the useless muscle :P
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can someone help me come up with an IGF schedule?
    By PumpingIron in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 08:59 AM
  2. Help me come up with a Routine!!
    By BOHICA in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 11:57 AM
  3. can someone hook me up with the link to
    By hethcliff in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2005, 01:41 PM
  4. whats up with pro hormones and me?
    By MikeK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 08:26 PM
  5. Will UCP1 mess me up with everything else im taking
    By FullyBuilt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 11:02 AM
Log in
Log in