Watch me swell up (with Swoll-N) 0.0

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Damn Hoss! 365 is Bad ass! I think I can work around the back for awhile until I get the shots and hope it goes away for good.
    I should have brought a spotter and tried for 2 but oh well, need recovery time anyway!
    You definitely can, just more machine than you are probably used to!


  2. Pull day

    4 caps Swoll-N
    1.5 scoops Supp-D

    Low row hammerstrength
    1 pps x12
    1 + a quarter x12
    2 pps x12
    2 pps x12
    2 + a quarter x10
    2 + a quarter x10

    Row hammerstrength
    1 pps x12
    2 pps x12
    2 + a quarter x12
    3 pps x10

    Reverse grip lat pull downs
    90 x12
    130 x12
    150 x12
    110 x12

    Cable Pullovers
    100 x12
    150 x10
    150 x10

    Excellent pump

    Name:  image-617641231.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  233.0 KB

    Back at 200.0 lbs, looking lean

    Name:  image-3809362920.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  517.6 KB
    •   
       


  3. Off day.

    2 scoops Recover-D
    A little creatine
    A lot of water and video games.

    Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday

  4. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Off day.

    2 scoops Recover-D
    A little creatine
    A lot of water and video games.

    Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday
    Lazy! Lol. Rest day for me too...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Lazy! Lol. Rest day for me too...
    my joints need rest lol been hurting at the lower rep ranges a bit
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    my joints need rest lol been hurting at the lower rep ranges a bit
    I haven't had joint problems since I started drinking tons of water and doing more cardio. Since I started leaning out, I haven't had to use the excessive amounts of fish oil either. 1 dose a day.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post

    I haven't had joint problems since I started drinking tons of water and doing more cardio. Since I started leaning out, I haven't had to use the excessive amounts of fish oil either. 1 dose a day.
    I'm just lifting a bit heavier than I'm used to. Water intake has been **** these last two days tomorrow I'm about to be peeing all day when I correct it! And I use a grocery store brand joint support

  8. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    I'm just lifting a bit heavier than I'm used to. Water intake has been **** these last two days tomorrow I'm about to be peeing all day when I correct it! And I use a grocery store brand joint support
    Grocery store brand? Wtf you don't pay 3x as much for a supplement brand that has the same active profile. Wow! Lol jk. Same way here... SAM's Club fish oil with added vitamin d3
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post

    Grocery store brand? Wtf you don't pay 3x as much for a supplement brand that has the same active profile. Wow! Lol jk. Same way here... SAM's Club fish oil with added vitamin d3
    Lol it's like 10$ for 2 months supply lmao, but glucosamine and chondroitin + msm for me

  10. Geez it's dry in here guys...guess I have to do something crazy to get the attention I deserve...brb

  11. Dick pic? Kinda gay bro......


    That will get some attention lol.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Dick pic? Kinda gay bro......

    That will get some attention lol.
    If it makes me famous..

  13. 6 CAPS
    1.5 SCOOPS

    FASTED

    STILL TINGLING WOOHOO

    DB BENCH
    90 x12
    105 x10
    115 x8
    130 x6

    SO FAR SO GOOD, EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT FORM NICE AND TIGHT/SOLID

    INCLINE BB
    135 x10
    155 x8
    175 x6
    135 x10

    INCLINE HAMMER STRENGTH
    1 PPS X16
    1 + 1/4 x12
    2 PPS x8

    DECLINE HAMMER STRENGTH
    1 PPS x12
    2 PPS x12
    3 PPS x10
    4 PPS x6
    3 PPS x8
    2 PPS x10

    Tried benching to see how things were going, only could do 225 x3 so I think chest is shredded to ribbons.


    Chest still the weak point, sigh

    Name:  image-3355707801.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  590.4 KB



    Name:  image-2107963816.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  543.8 KB

  14. I used six caps today. Broke them open, threw them in two scoops of white flood. Didn't notice much difference actually
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    I used six caps today. Broke them open, threw them in two scoops of white flood. Didn't notice much difference actually
    You mean no difference of taking them in cap vs out of cap? Or you don't think it worked lol

  16. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    You mean no difference of taking them in cap vs out of cap? Or you don't think it worked lol
    No difference from 3 to 6... Weird huh?
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post

    No difference from 3 to 6... Weird huh?
    Lol what was the target muscle?

  18. Back
    3 Swoll-N
    2 scoops Supp-D

    just gonna post my heaviest working sets


    Hammer Strength High Row
    3 pps x 6
    Hammer Strength Row
    3 pps x12
    Db Row
    120 x8
    Rack Deads
    455 x2

    Still tingling, so hungry. Keeping this short cuz I just ate a double bacon cheeseburger and I am still about to rip my fridge door off for faster access to foodz

  19. Still eating I was lifting really heavy today. Body is screaming for help to recover lol

  20. Made my own variation of a 3 minute cake

    Medium sized glass bowl (glass because its easier to get out)
    Water
    60 grams oats (I used chai flavored don't ask why)
    3 whole eggs
    3 scoops Recover-D (2 at first then 1)
    Walden chocolate syrup

    Get to a nice consistency. And then nuke that sucka for 2.5-3 minutes!

    Now I normally hate these things. Egg white and designer whey cakes were something me and my bud had to go through for a long couple weeks. They are horrible and get worse the more you eat.

    NOW THESE CAKES
    Were moist, crunchy and delicious. The Recover-D really made a huge difference. That and keeping the whole egg. Went from stiff rubber cake to brownie still. Whoop whoop

    Realize I did this while on ambien, I meant to make protein and oats but I added too much water and it turned into this. I don't know how I'm Very loopy, but I'm full it's sleep time

    Name:  image-1742281960.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  407.2 KB

  21. Last day with the first bottle of Swoll-N


    Legs

    3 caps
    1.5 scoops

    Squats
    225 x8
    225 x8
    275 x6
    Added belt reduced mobility a ton
    335 x3 failed on the 4th and just rolled back onto my butt, thank god for going deep, the drop was like 2 inches. So I'm perfectly fine.

    Leg Ext
    4 sets 140, 140, 160, 160.

    Lunges
    2 sets at 85

  22. All in all great product. Loved the pumps especially on back and leg day. Really engorged every fiber til I was about to pop. Got some new stretch marks especially on my back and that's perfectly fine with me.

    Would recommend to anyone needing to supplement a pump product into their preworkout or maybe for some cycling off stims. Price is right and 1 serving does the trick. Plus when the nitrates build I found it to work better and better

  23. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    All in all great product. Loved the pumps especially on back and leg day. Really engorged every fiber til I was about to pop. Got some new stretch marks especially on my back and that's perfectly fine with me.

    Would recommend to anyone needing to supplement a pump product into their preworkout or maybe for some cycling off stims. Price is right and 1 serving does the trick. Plus when the nitrates build I found it to work better and better
    Glad you liked our products, hope you continue to use NLA products haha lol jk Bro. Realy enjoyed ur log Brother!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Glad you liked our products, hope you continue to use NLA products haha lol jk Bro. Realy enjoyed ur log Brother!
    Lmao I think everyone left bc I became a rep and thought I was going have a biased review
    Oh well, thanks for the join way back when lol without this log I doubt I would have gotten in touch with you and the team much less became a rep. Funny how things work out

  25. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    Lmao I think everyone left bc I became a rep and thought I was going have a biased review
    Oh well, thanks for the join way back when lol without this log I doubt I would have gotten in touch with you and the team much less became a rep. Funny how things work out
    I'm still here. I'm a stalker in logs.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I'm still here. I'm a stalker in logs.
    Lurk moar

  27. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    Lmao I think everyone left bc I became a rep and thought I was going have a biased review
    Oh well, thanks for the join way back when lol without this log I doubt I would have gotten in touch with you and the team much less became a rep. Funny how things work out
    Possibly lol! That's Ok, Your in now and the best reps at one time logged a product for a company never exspecting to become there rep. I saw with you the same way I was about swoll-n, your enthusiasm and how excited u were about how well it was working. Thanks Again! I'm still gunna want that Review

  28. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Possibly lol! That's Ok, Your in now and the best reps at one time logged a product for a company never exspecting to become there rep. I saw with you the same way I was about swoll-n, your enthusiasm and how excited u were about how well it was working. Thanks Again! I'm still gunna want that Review
    Of course, when I'm out if chemistry lecture and lab consider it done. I have it bookmarked as well as the Supp-D thread :P

  29. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    Of course, when I'm out if chemistry lecture and lab consider it done. I have it bookmarked as well as the Supp-D thread :P
    Chemistry? Have u been experimenting making ur own supps

  30. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Chemistry? Have u been experimenting making ur own supps
    Nope, too busy lurking while half listening to the prof about aqueous solutions. The only time I listen is when it's quiet and I have to look on the board to answer the question so we can move on. The prof doesn't even tell me to put away my phone anymore lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can someone help me come up with an IGF schedule?
    By PumpingIron in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 09:59 AM
  2. Help me come up with a Routine!!
    By BOHICA in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 12:57 PM
  3. can someone hook me up with the link to
    By hethcliff in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2005, 02:41 PM
  4. whats up with pro hormones and me?
    By MikeK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 09:26 PM
  5. Will UCP1 mess me up with everything else im taking
    By FullyBuilt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 12:02 PM
Log in
Log in